Summertime Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have filled it with cold water," Justin pointed out.

"I wasn't thinking. I think bath, I think hot water."

"But it's so hot already-"

"I know," I didn't want to hear his condescending lecture. "It was a mistake. But I think warmth works for this situation, don't you?"

Justin grunted in reply, and I heard the bed squeak again as he shifted around.

"Well," I said, staring at the dildo. "Should I get started?"

"Yeah!" Justin said eagerly. I giggled again at his enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'm spreading my legs."

I lifted one of my legs to rest on the side of the tub, my thighs parted. The water lapped at my pussy, the lips down there opening up and flowing in the water. I sighed deeply as the water played with my body, the tiny ripples pushing the water up against my clit, softly caressing the small nub. I felt my body open up and prepare for the coming penetration.

"Why don't you play with yourself a little bit first," Justin suggested. "To get your juices flowing."

I smiled at his thoughtfulness, closing my eyes. I set the vibrator down on my belly and reached between my legs with my free hand.

"Okay," I agreed. "I'm going to play with myself."

"What are you doing?" I heard the sound of his zipper unzipping, and imagined his soft cock peeking out of his fly. The dildo stood so differently than Justin, stiff and hard as opposed to the pink flesh my husband sported.

"I'm rubbing my clit with my finger," I answered truthfully. My thumb and smallest finger held the skin out of the way for my middle finger to rub my clit softly. I moaned as my rubbing sent tingles through my body, and I maneuvered my bottom so that my pussy was pointed more towards the surface of the water, making for easier access.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," Justin reminisced. "I miss it so much."

"It misses your cock," I said. I could feel the opening between my legs parting, allowing my middle finger to slide down from my clit and play with the mouth. I ran my finger around the rim, feeling the slick fluid gathering there. "I'm getting wet just thinking about your cock."

"Oh, baby," Justin murmured. I heard a soft slapping sound of flesh against flesh, and imagined that he was touching his cock, pumping it up and down with his hand. He moaned softly and cleared his throat. "Use that cock, baby, think about me and use it."

My mind seemed to stumble at that comment. The blue object in my hand was obviously not my husband; the gentle feeling it was granting my body was pleasurable, but nothing like the feeling I got from my husband. Shaking my head, I tried to concentrate like Justin asked me, but something had changed.

I positioned the head of the plastic cock in front of my slit, rubbing the slick skin up and down with the rounded tip. Moving the smooth plastic up towards my clit, I began to circle the nub with the head.

Closing my eyes, I prepared to push the plastic cock up inside of me. I could hear Justin's heavy breathing in my ear and I whimpered softly, missing his body next to mine. The warm water was no replacement for the warmth radiating from a lover, but I took a deep breath and pushed the head into my soft cunt.

Forcing my body to relax around the invader, I steadied my breaths and pushed the fake cock far up inside of me, until my fingers were pressed against my soft flesh. My muscles tightened around it, clenching around the unyielding object, and I whimpered as I felt it press against the very back of me, poking the entrance to my womb.

Somehow, though, the motions weren't making me feel as good as I had hoped. Instead of concentrating on the pleasurable sensations I was taking note of all the discomfort: the heat of the room and the water around me, the sweat dripping down my face and around the phone at my ear. I continued to pump it inside of me, however, in the motions of sex as I listened to Justin on the other end of the receiver.

"Amy, baby," Justin moaned. "I can hear you fucking it. I can hear the water."

I allowed myself to listen to the world around me again and I could hear the sticky yet slick sounds of the plastic as I thrust it inside me, the splashing sounds of the water in the tub as I disturbed the blue surface with my hands.

"What are you doing now?" my husband asked in a raspy tone. I was doing much the same, just stroking myself and pushing the dildo softly inside me.

"Still fucking it, honey," I said, my voice a little less enthusiastic than I thought he probably wanted to hear.

"What would you do if I were there?" Justin asked, his voice shaking as he masturbated.

"I would bend over the table," I said, my voice taking on a seductive tone. "I would present my ass to you and let you fuck my pussy, pushing my belly against the wood."

Justin groaned on the other end of the phone. I tried to close my eyes and imagine him pumping into me, but I couldn't quite picture it with the cold phone against my sweaty ear. I sighed, but tried to turn it into more of a moaning sound for Justin's benefit.

The sounds on the other end of the phone stopped, and Justin's sigh filled my ear.

"Amy?" he said, softly.

"Yeah?" I replied, pulling the vibrator out of my pussy and looking at it critically while he spoke.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, baby," I lied, moaning into the phone again for his pleasure. "If you were here you'd be fucking me so hard I wouldn't be able to say a thing; that's what I'm thinking about right now."

The sounds of Justin's pleasure got louder, I could feel his flesh pumping his flesh, the slapping sounds filling the phone. Idly, I toyed with my clit, rubbing the nub between my fingers and rolling it softly as I listened to my husband masturbating. The movements of my fingers were mechanical, no thought involved. My body felt numb from the waist down, a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Amy," he grunted, "I'm cumming."

"If you were here you'd pull out of me and spray your cum all over my ass," I said, trying to make my voice deep and seductive. I knew he liked to hear that, and do it, and that this would make him happy as he climaxed alone in the hotel room.

Justin's moaning stopped and I could hear him breathing heavily on the other end of the phone.

"Baby," he said, "You are so great. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said softly, closing my eyes and focusing on the momentary silence.

"Did you finish?" he asked me.

"Yes," I lied, still fingering myself numbly. The arousal was there but for some reason it just wasn't worth it to me to bring myself to a climax.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," Justin said apologetically. "Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Sure," I answered, trying to make my voice sound less curt than I felt. I was irritated at myself for not being in the right mood. Here I was with this brand new blue vibrator and I didn't even want to use it. "I love you honey."

"Hugs and kisses," he said, making smooching noises into the telephone. I kissed back, and then I heard the click as he put the phone on the cradle. Sighing, I turned my phone off and lay back in the tub.

The hot water splashed up against my side and my thoughts wandered to the cool wading pool in my back yard. Opening my eyes, I looked over at the vibrator.

I licked my lips and stood up in the tub, naughty thoughts filling my head. Instead of using hot water, what if I tried to get off in the cool water of the pool outside?

I closed my eyes and shifted my thoughts guiltily. If I couldn't perform for my husband on the phone, why should I do it alone? My eyes opened again and I looked at the bright blue dildo sitting on the side of the tub, mocking me. The reason Justin had wanted me to buy it was to use it, wasn't it? So why shouldn't I?

Tugging the plug out of the drain I reached for a towel, rubbing myself off quickly and heading towards the bathroom where I kept my swimsuit.

The suit was still wet from my earlier bathing, but I put it on anyway, peeling the clingy fabric over my sweaty skin. The cool feeling of the wet suit felt good against my steamy flesh, and I breathed a sigh of relief at being given a small respite from the heat.

The hot air from the outside seemed to hit me like a wave, rushing up my nostrils and in my mouth as I took a heavy breath of the humid air. Putting my shoulders back I braved the heat and walked towards my little pool, vibrator in hand as I trudged through the cool grass. When I put my foot in the tepid water I could almost feel the tension draining out of me. I sank down, up to my waist in the cool water, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Here is where I was comfortable, in my little plastic pool, surrounded by my tall privacy fence with no one the wiser that I was out here.

For a while I just lay there, the sun beating down on my closed eyelids as I took deep breaths, my lungs filling with warm air and then releasing it slowly. The sun went down, settling into its place for the evening, and soon the heat relaxed to a temperature that almost made me feel as though I could breath again. A soft moan escaped my lips and I sank down further into the pool, my legs sticking out over the plastic edge and my bottom resting on the hard floor. My shoulders were covered in the water now, and soft ripples from my movements were splashing against my protruding breasts. Keeping my eyes closed, my hand slipped into the cool water and rubbed against the crotch of the suit, teasing my clit through the thick wet fabric.

A shiver coursed its way through my body. The round tip of the dildo didn't feel unpleasant at all. It was as though the sexual sensation was not coming from me, but from somewhere inside me. The thick fabric almost made my pussy seem detached from my body, and shifting I pushed my hips upwards, rubbing my clit against my fingers with my body. Instantly I felt the warm feeling of arousal wash through me like a wave of sensation and my lips parted in a soft moan.

Suddenly I opened my eyes wide, startled out of my dreamlike state by the barking of a dog on the other side of the fence.

"Pluto," whined a man, "Get back over here." The dog's barking stopped and I heard more noises from my neighbor as he talked to his animal. During my brief scare I hadn't stopped touching myself, though, and I found that the sound of my neighbor in his casual manor seemed only to have excited me more. Reaching over the side of the pool I groped for the vibrator in the grass, finding it and raising it triumphantly in front of my face.

The few blades of grass that had stuck to it from the ground were easily washed off in the water, and taking a deep breath I lowered the plastic cock into the pool. Closing my eyes again I rubbed it against my slit through the swimsuit, the length of it rubbing against me in jerky motions as I played with my clit with the opposite hand.

Toying with myself I aimed the head of the object towards my slit, poking at my body through the fabric, almost teasing the hole there as I moaned softly again. I felt that I was at the peak of an orgasm, but I was holding myself back. It was enjoyable and I didn't want it to end just yet.

Opening my eyes again, still playing with myself, I looked at the sky. It seemed so strange to be feeling this arousal out of doors. Usually just being outside made my heart beat faster, sweat come to my brow, my stomach turn. The most exotic place I'd ever been nude was a public swimming pool locker room, where I had reluctantly changed into a swimsuit, but I had hidden in a stall to do even that. I'd always stayed indoors and behind closed doors in my bedroom or the bathroom to have sex. But this, outside, in the yard…it seemed so wrong and so right at the same time.

A shiver washed up my spine as my finger seemed to move more rapidly than before, rubbing and pinching my clit as I continued to tease myself with the vibrator. I closed my eyes and consciously prodded at the seam of the swimsuit with the blue cock, moving the fabric aside and slipping the plastic between my legs. With another pleasurable shiver I pushed the head deep inside of me, moaning deeply almost under my breath as it hit home and I could feel it's stiffness enter my body.

My orgasm came almost instantly, suddenly attacking me with a fierce pulse that threatened to break my bones as I shuddered in the pool. My skin seemed extraordinarily aware of the water splashing against it as my body caused waves in the pool, the lapping sound of the fluid hitting the plastic sides filling my ears as I came, my whole body spasming with pleasure. My mouth opened and I was ashamed to hear cries of delight come from my throat, groans and moans and whimpers as my pussy tightened around the plastic, keeping it deep inside me as I shook. I heard the dog barking, and as I came down from my excited state, shuddering with aftershocks of the orgasm, I blushed in embarrassment to hear my neighbor speaking again.

As quickly as I could, shocked at what I had done, I yanked the plastic cock out of my body. Even under the water I imagined that I could hear the squishy plop as my body released the vibrator, and the swimsuit snapped back into place. Despite the heat I had goose bumps on my body, and I hurried out of the pool and back inside the house. It was frightening to admit, but the orgasm I had just experienced was more earth shattering than any I had had in two years. Nothing I had ever experienced with Justin could compare.

In my bedroom, I stripped out of the cold suit and threw it aside. I placed the vibrator on my dresser, it's head held high towards the ceiling, and I crawled into bed. As I lay under the sheets, my body utterly content from the exertions it had been through, I looked at the blue cock with awe. Closing my eyes, sleep came easily, and I dreamed of blue plastic in all its glory.

* * *

The discomfort of the sweltering night woke me up before the sun rose, the light of a streetlamp coming in through the curtains. I closed my eyes again and struggled to regain sleep, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall back into my dream world. I stretched out in my large half-empty bed and turned my head to the side, opening my eyes and looking about the room in a bored, sleepy fashion. For the first time in weeks my mind was thinking of things other than the fact that my bed was so empty, and for once I was enjoying the space I had.

In the shadows, on the wall, my wide-open eyes caught sight of a silhouette. The vibrator stood, erect as always, still on my dresser.

Past experience dictated that it would be a hundred times easier to fall asleep if I closed my eyes right after an orgasm. When Justin was away, sleep came rarely. Sitting up in bed I kept my eyes on the vibrator, the blue coloring barely visible in the low light. I crawled to the foot of the bed and put one of my bare feet on the ground, giving me enough stretch to reach for the vibrator and pull it over towards me. Quickly I lay back down, and began to play with myself silently as I stared at the ceiling.

My mind wandered. I thought of my husband sleeping peacefully in his hotel room, his own bed as empty as mine. My cheeks began to flush as I wondered what he would think of me, playing with myself, in our bed. Would he be angry that I didn't need him? No, I told myself, he wanted this.

As much as I rubbed, either quickly or slowly, I didn't feel a thing. Nothing but an uncomfortable twisting in my belly as I struggled to give myself some pleasure. Sighing, I stopped, lying flat on the bed with the vibrator grasped in my hand. What was wrong with me? It had worked before, so why not now?

Frustrated, now eager to have an orgasm but for some reason unable, I sighed heavily again.

The thought of my pool outside flashed in front of my eyes, the vision of myself lying in the shallow water, legs sprawled, playing with my body. A tiny tingle seemed to twitch in my pussy, my clit swelling a bit as I imagined the sight. Reaching down again I stroked my slit slowly, feeling the beginning of moisture as I pictured my nude body against the round blue backdrop, the grass surrounding the pool as I pushed the vibrator inside me. My toes pointed towards the foot of the bed as I thought of the pool, and felt the thickness of the plastic vibrator in my hands. Outside, I was free.

As hard as I tried I could not reach a climax laying there in Justin's bed. I could feel myself on the brink, but I could not push myself over. My bare legs stretched and flexed, my body arching and my breaths coming in shorter and shorter gasps. But I could not bring myself to the point I needed to reach; I could not release the tension in my body. My need became impossible to satisfy, and I finally threw my hands to my sides, lying there in the center of the mattress, gasping for breath and grasping for sensible thoughts.

"Damn it!" I swore out loud, twisting my head back and forth as I felt the waves of arousal seeping through my skin. I pulled the sheets around me, wrapping myself tightly inside them, and then kicked them off again. I looked over at the clock. Four in the morning and I couldn't get to sleep. Frustrated and angry I threw the vibrator away from me and smiled as I heard it hit the wall. Closing my eyes I begged for sleep, hoping that the sandman would come back to me and deliver me safely into the other realm, but he would not come. Not only was I not tired now, but also I was sexually frustrated and needed release. Sitting up in bed I looked over towards where the dildo had landed, and glared at the thing.

"Fine," I said to myself, swinging my feet over the side of the bed. "Fine," I muttered again, angry in an almost comical way as I bent down and swooped up the blue object.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark and I easily made my way out the door, towards the stairway. There I had to hesitate and think about what to do next. Taking a deep breath I went down the stairs and out the backdoor, into the yard again.

I stepped over the side of the wading pool, my feet flexing in the cool water. Nervously, I looked at the fence, wondering if any of my neighbors were up at this early hour. Finally shrugging I took off my nighty and tossed it aside, sitting down in the pool and splashing the water lightly with my hands. Easing myself all the way in, I spread my legs as I had earlier that day, this time with my bare flesh exposed to the water.

The slick water seemed to part my lips, my body opening easily to my hand as I coaxed it back to a frenzied state. With a smile on my face I pushed the plastic vibrator inside me, feeling my body tightening around it as I touched my clit, aching for the orgasm I had been so close to reaching inside. When it came I was totally satisfied, and it was in an almost sleep-walking state that I went back up to my bedroom and fell down, still wet, on my mattress. Sleep finally came.

* * *

At nine the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, stretching my body sleepily.

"Hey baby," it was Justin. The smile on my face only widened as he said good morning and that he loved me.

"I miss you," I said, in the usual formula of our conversations. My words seemed forced to me, though. The ache I usually felt upon hearing Justin's voice seemed to have diminished slightly, and I blushed to myself guiltily at the realization.

"I miss you too, sweetie," he said, making kissy-noises into the phone. "How's my favorite lady this morning?"

"Wonderful," I said, honestly, my body practically seeping satisfaction from my fingertips to my toes. The orgasm of the previous evening, and the one outside in the early morning had made me feel better than I ever had before. My sleep had been deep and pleasurable, and now upon waking up I felt more alive than I ever had before.

"Wow," Justin said, whistling. "Did you get laid last night or something?"