Summertime Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there! This is so good!" she panted between thrusts.

Eager to help, I wiggled my tongue inside her, rubbing first one part of her then another. Before long, and as I was quickly running out of breath, I found her G-spot. With a yell that reverberated around the big room, her legs went rigid, releasing my head.

"There! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Indeed she was, as the tip of my tongue rubbed her sweet spot. She screamed one last time and convulsed around me, legs twitching at my sides, vagina convulsing around my tongue. I kept licking, fueling her burning pleasure, watching her face contort. She thrashed against the couch like crazy, tits swaying freely from side to side as she clutched the cushions with her hands. For what seemed like hours I kept her writhing on the couch, glad to have pleasured her so well. Ever so slowly, her orgasm began winding down, and she relaxed on her seat, staring down at me and smiling.

"Taylor! Good God!" The sudden, shrill yell took us both by surprise, and we jumped. I was on my feet in a split second, searching for my pants, wiping Taylor's climax off my chin. Taylor grabbed a couch cushion and held it in front of her as she stood to confront our intruder. I finally found my pants, and held them in front of my rapidly softening cock as I also turned.

To our surprise, it was none other than Taylor's friend Kelly! She must have heard the yelling and ran in without knocking, shocked to find my tongue deep in her best friend's womanhood. She was sweaty and had apparently jogged over, dressed in a small tank top and spandex shorts. Even in my embarrassed state, I had to admire her physique.

"Dammit Kelly! What the hell!" Taylor seemed angry, more at being embarrassed than actually at Kelly.

Kelly also grew indignant. "Well I thought you were getting murdered as much screaming was going on! I thought you needed help!" her tone lowered as she took her first look at me, "Apparently, you already had some help."

"He's so good, Kelly! You know how long it's been! Please don't tell my parents!" Taylor did manage to look pitiful, disheveled with nothing but a couch cushion between her and her best friend.

Kelly looked at her long and hard, obviously making some critical decision. "Okay, I won't." she said, finally. Both Taylor and I sighed with relief. "But! She added, you have to do something for me..."

"What, Kelly? Name it! I'll do anything to keep him!" I was flattered.

"Well...you remember what we talked about last summer? That pact we made in case either of us found an open guy? That's what I want you to do."

Taylor was confused for a second, but soon smiled from ear to ear. "Now I remember! Why didn't you remind me before? You wouldn't have missed out already!"

Silently, she threw the cushion back on the couch and walked around it to Kelly, leaving me confused and limp. What the hell had just been decided? Once Taylor reached Kelly, I got my answer.

With a smile, they embraced, locking lips and bodies, Taylor's tanned nakedness against Kelly's small frame. The kiss was sloppy, and they both made wet moans as they pressed against each other. Their tongues were plainly visible in each other's mouths, working like mad. Kelly reached down and palmed Taylor's perfect ass as Taylor wrapped one leg around her friend, pressing her warm pussy into Kelly's spandex-clad thigh. I was flabbergasted, but within moments my dick was raging in my shorts once again.

Without a question, I threw my pants down and pulled my boxer-briefs to the floor. There was no way I could pass up such a hot girl-on-girl kiss. My dick swung into full view, hanging long and hard in front of my smooth balls. I began stroking lustily, overcome by their desire.

After a minute or so, they broke their embrace and turned to me, surprised to find me naked.

Kelly just stared, openmouthed, at my manhood as it pulsed in my hand.

Taylor laughed and pulled her shocked friend around to my side of the couch. "I think he gets the game!" Boy did I.

Taylor took the authoritative role, pulling Kelly's shirt over her head and then pushing her down on all fours on the couch. I squeezed harder at the sight of a new beautiful rack. Kelly was smaller than Taylor all around, but her tits weren't a problem. They were perfect for her, two wonderful handfuls topped with dark nipples in large areolas. I couldn't wait to see her little pussy. Taylor pressed Kelly's head into the cushions. "Down, bitch! I want that pussy where he can see it drip!" Kelly just whimpered and obeyed.

Satisfied, Taylor slid underneath her, placing her mouth directly below Kelly's pussy and reaching up to fondle her friend's breasts. Eager for some contact, I approached and crouched over Taylor's torso, straddling her huge chest, lining my dick up with Kelly's upraised cunt.

"Let me lick her first, babe. I want her to be wet for you!" Taylor smiled up at me. Kelly stayed silent, obviously the submissive of the pair. She didn't utter a sound as her friend ripped a gaping hole in her spandex shorts, from her young cunt all the way to her virgin asshole. My view was amazing.

Violently, Taylor began to devour Kelly's pussy, which was also smooth, though her lips weren't as big as Taylor's. Kelly couldn't help but whimper now, and she began to bob her ass up and down on Taylor's insistent tongue. She was soon sopping wet, unable to stop her reaction to the tongue thrusting and twisting inside of her. She dampened Taylor's cheeks and chin, though Taylor lapped most of it up. Her fingers knotted in the fabric of the couch and she bent low, rubbing her large nipples against the cushion beneath her. One of Taylor's hands worked back and forth over Kelly's clit, making her gasp and buck, pushing her ass farther and farther into the air, ready for penetration. Taylor's other hand busied itself at her own tits, kneading the massive mountains of flesh like dough, moaning constantly. My dick was hard as a rock, watching Taylor suck her friend's juices from her pussy.

"I'm going in!"

Taylor lowered her head as I leaned forward. I was tired of waiting and ready to get my dick wet.

"Shove it all in her! That'll teach her to walk in on us!"

I smiled as I began rubbing my cockhead up and down her quivering twat. "Is that what you want, little slut?" Kelly just simpered and nodded, eyes closed. I felt Taylor's tongue begin to lap at my heavy nuts, tasting my masculine sweat, and I went in for the kill.

Kelly shrieked as I buried every inch of my hard cock in her pussy. It was the only real sound she had made since Taylor took over, and it was her last. Her pussy was so tight! It clenched around my dick like a vise, wet and eager to please. Taylor rubbed away at Kelly's clit with one hand, and at her own with the other, licking the junction of our sex. Slowly, I began to pump in and out of her, drawing her breath from her lips in ragged gasps. Every inch of my manhood was wrapped in her velvety slickness, and I wasn't about to stop! I increased my speed as Taylor moaned below us, turned on by the sight of our lust. My nuts began to slap against Taylor's chin, and every time I bottomed out Kelly's tits bounced below her chest. This rhythm went on for a good ten minutes, until Kelly let out the slightest moan and desperately tried to impale herself on my member.

"She's going to come!" Taylor shouted gleefully, increasing her pressure on poor Kelly's clit. "She didn't last any time at all!"

Sure enough, Kelly exploded around me, as loud in orgasm as she was silent earlier. She screamed like a banshee, drowning out Taylor's laughs, as her pussy clenched my cock. I leaned over her, pressing my sweaty torso to her back as she arched it against me. She collapsed, weak with pleasure, still yelling, and Taylor just managed to slip out from under us as I rode Kelly to the couch, pushing into her constantly, trying to get even more inside of her. Taylor fingered herself off to the side, loving our show.

I could feel Kelly's juices run down my scrotum and drip to the couch below as she slowly emerged from the throes of pleasure, legs twitching below me. I was glad to let my dick slip from her grasp once she finally calmed down, leaking precum onto her thighs. I was starting to feel my own climax approaching, and wanted Taylor to receive it. Thus, I turned to her next.

"Are you ready for this?"

She smiled, rubbing her massive tits with excited vigor. "I've never been more ready for anything in my life!"

I, of course, was not ready for her. In my current state, precum leaking from my cock, nuts pressed to my torso, I wouldn't last two minutes under the assault of Taylor's cunt.

"Well you'll have to earn it! You scissor Kelly back to life, here, and I'll pound you into eternity." I smiled slyly, proud of my negotiation, and scooted down the couch to make room for Taylor, who moved in without question.

Kelly turned as well, spreading her legs to meet Taylor. They were both glistening with sweat, and their musk filled the air around me. I was content to let my dick go and watch them pleasure each other. The way they were smiling, it crossed my mind that they had done this before. I laughed, aroused at the thought. They slid together on the couch, and locked pussies. Taylor did all the humping to start off, and slowly began to caress Kelly's labia with her own. She soon went faster, both of them panting, their pussy lips sticking together and sliding off each other. After just a few minutes, Kelly joined in enthusiastically and began thrusting her hips with equal fervor. Taylor moaned loudly as she rocked back and forth, enjoying the electric pleasure that ran up her spine. Her tits shook wildly as she pressed desperately against her friend's rapidly swelling twat. Soon Kelly's pussy was back in the game, swollen and red as her inner lips poked their way out at the junction of her thighs. She gave a low moan as the tingling began again in her sweet cunt.

I loved their sound: the desperate panting and moaning intermingled with the faint wet suction of their colliding sex. For a better view, I clambered over the couch, cock still hard and swaying, and walked to stand beside them, looking over the back of the couch. They both stared up at me, smiling, proud to do my bidding. Their nubile young bodies clenched and relaxed in tandem, both grinding at the same moment for ultimate pleasure. The couch below them darkened with moisture as they both leaked in desire for each other and for me. They were both professionals, and Taylor made sure to grind against Kelly's clit every time she pushed against her. Kelly, for her part, did the same, and I watched as her twat rubbed on Taylor's erect button. Their lips were moist and glistened in the light of the chandelier as they rocked back and forth. They seemed to fit so well together, their young cunts fitting in place against each other perfectly. I reached down and slid a finger in between them, making sure their clits could press against it, and sampled some of their juices, since they could only rub, not penetrate each other. Taylor moaned when I inserted my finger into her aching quim, but Kelly did nothing but smile. I alternated between them, adding another finger after a minute or so. Both digits were completely soaked before long as both pairs of lips collided on them, desperate to rub against them and each other. I withdrew my hand after a while, letting them continue to rub their crotches together, and brought my hand to my mouth. My cock pulsated against the couch as I tasted their mingled sex and found it delicious. I watched for a while longer, slowly rubbing my manhood against the couch beside them, listening to the wet smack of their pleasure.

"I think you're both ready!" I was as well, rounding the couch behind Kelly and standing before them. "Taylor, on your stomach! Kelly, lay on top of her. I want those sweet pussies lined up!" They both giggled and hastened to obey, cunts swollen and ready. Once they were assembled on the couch, Kelly's tits pressing into Taylor's back and her pussy leaking down Taylor's lips, I stepped up and knelt behind them, cock in hand.

Kelly's pussy looked adorable perched above Taylor's, but it was Taylor I was after this time. Slowly but steadily, I began to push my manhood deep into her moist recesses. She panted into the couch, moaning and writhing underneath Kelly, who was glad to see Taylor in distress. I slapped Kelly's ass, stopping her smile, and buried two fingers deep in her cunt as well, while massaging her puckered ass with my thumb. I spanked her periodically with the other hand, just to keep her humble. Soon her ass cheeks were scarlet on either side of my thumb. She whimpered and held on for dear life.

If anything, Taylor was tighter than Kelly! I could barely fit my cock inside her, and there was no way she was taking it all. I managed seven inches in her and stopped, knowing that was all she could take. She gasped and moaned louder and louder, desperately trying to adjust to my invading organ. I let her, and then reamed her, pistoning in and out of her like a machine. She screamed and held on, pussy leaking like a hose down my balls. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long in such a tight cunt, not after all I'd done so far, so I went for broke, eager to give her another orgasm before I couldn't hold mine back any longer.

I didn't have to wait long. All that rubbing on Kelly had made Taylor hornier than ever, and she was soon pushing back against my thrusts with wild abandon, groaning like crazy. Kelly also approached another orgasm, wrapping her twat around my fingers and allowing my thumb to slowly slip inside her ass.

"Ooooohh, God yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy with that huge cock! Dammit!"

Taylor's yells filled the house, a nice contrast to the ever-silent Kelly, who was content to whimper and pant toward her climax. Taylor lay flat on the couch, unable to move, while I drove my hot manhood deep into her. Even the fabric of the couch felt good to her, rubbing on her clit and her nipples each time I thrust. She humped the couch in return, falling prey to her desires, mindless in her pleasure. Her second orgasm of the day was close, and she was doing all she could to reach it. Kelly also humped mindlessly, rubbing her clit against Taylor's back, grinding against my probing hand. I added another finger to her twat and pulled upward, raising her hips in response, baring all to my eyes.

"I'm...gonna...coooooooommmeee!" Taylor shrieked as her climax finally rolled over her, after only ten minutes of furious fucking. She thrashed underneath Kelly, bucking her hips and squeezing my cock completely out of her cunt with a moist pop. She shoved two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, hard, just to suck on something. She screamed around her hand, shaking the couch with her convulsions.

Kelly was also seconds away from her own second orgasm. Swiftly, I pulled my hand away from her twat, bending over her doggy style and placing my hand at her mouth to let her suck her own juices. At the same time, I was also pressing the head of my cock against her virgin ass. She whined and pressed harder, ready to lose her anal cherry if it meant another orgasm. I arched my back, trying to fit my cock inside a hole that seemed too small for even a finger, let alone my pillar of a dick. Finally, my cockhead popped inside of her, held in by her anal contractions, and brought her to a climax. She made Taylor sound quiet in comparison as she screamed around my fingers and shoved her ass onto my dick. She could only take four inches or so, less than half, but her ass held my cockhead in an iron grip. Her pussy gushed all over Taylor's ass and my nuts, running down to meet Taylor's juices as Taylor squirmed under her.

They both wailed together, finally pleased by my eager ministrations. I, myself was on the verge of orgasm, having been squeezed by Taylor's soft cunt and Kelly's ass, equally tight. As quickly as I could, I pulled out of Kelly's ass, making her yelp, and stood up, backing away from the couch a step, furiously stroking my slick rod.

Both of their climaxes died away simultaneously, Taylor's lasting a full thirty seconds longer than Kelly's, and they both collapsed, too weak to move. As soon as they caught sight of me, however, dick in hand, ready to explode, they both rolled off the couch and managed to kneel before me. I glanced at the couch, which reeked of sex by now and was soaking wet in several places, then gazed upon Taylor's smiling face, mouth open. Her intense desire and lust had finally been slated underneath her best friend, who was also pleased, and she had only one more need: my seed.

I aimed for her mouth, my strokes shortening and quickening, barely stroking the shaft below my cockhead. At long last, my orgasm came over me. My back arched, my entire core flexed, my chest reddened, as did my face, and I came. The first shot hit Taylor in the chin, splattering down onto her neck, and her tongue darted out to lap it up. The second landed directly in her mouth, a full swallow on its own, and the rest shot out all over her perfect tits. I squeezed the last few drops of the massive load onto her chest and turned to Kelly, pulling her head toward my softening cock. She sucked me clean, pulling the residue from my shaft, then let my dick flop back against my scrotum, used and spent.

Eagerly, Kelly then swiveled to Taylor's breasts, which were glazed white with my jizz. She sucked every drop into her mouth, lapping at Taylor's beautiful nipples, now sticky with seed. Once she had collected every ounce, she rose and kissed Taylor, full on the mouth, sharing my cum. They pressed their bodies together, slick with sweat and saliva, tonguing each other's mouths until all my potent cum was gone. Finally, they stood and turned to me, smiling with sticky mouths, pleased with my performance and each other.

"Thank you Brian! Thank you so much!" Taylor spoke, beaming, and Kelly nodded her agreement, still unable to speak. "How about a date Saturday, hmm? Something a little more formal than this?" She laughed and I consented, gathering my clothes and slipping my briefs on over my soft cock. "You will, of course, be welcome here afterward..."

I stood with my clothes in hand. "I would love to, Taylor. But what about our speechless friend here?" I nodded toward Kelly, who had managed to slip her shirt back on, though nothing could hide the massive rip in her spandex.

"Oh, she'll be here too. We have big plans! Look to your right as you leave and you'll know. I'll call you tomorrow." She smiled and turned away, looking for her wet thong. Kelly drifted away into the house, presumably looking for new shorts.

I slipped on my jeans and walked away, still tasting their juices in my mouth. One last glance backward revealed Taylor's pussy poking out from between her thighs as she bent to pick up her thong. It was a good day. Just before I went out the door, I looked to my right. There, on a small table, was a massive blue strap-on dildo. I laughed as I left, eager now for Saturday night, certain they had planned the whole encounter.

12