Summertime Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark went to lie then caught himself, "Once, only to shower though." Karen eyed him suspiciously then smiled once more. "What now?" Mark asked. She had nodded in the direction of a row of shelving and walked over, Mark followed a minute later. The row ended at a tight angle and as he turned it he came to a dead end and Karen stood looking with contemplation at a row of books at eye level. Mark looked over his shoulder no one could be seen he could only just make out the end of the table they had just been sat at.

Karen turned and faced him, "let me see properly." Mark did not even hesitate and lowered his jeans, his cock strained at the blue fabric. He looked over his shoulder again and moved further into the dead end. Karen was amazed that he had kept them on, more amazed that they were both in the library and she was about to finally get to feel a cock that was not her husbands. She beckoned Mark closer they kissed with more assuredness than the previous night Marks mouth opening letting Karen's tongue explore for the moment. Mark lifted his hands going straight to her bra clad breasts and Karen slapped them away. "Oh no, those are for later you only get one piece of me for now."

Mark's breath caught as Karen knelt before him, the knickers pulled free of his aching cock and he gasped when he felt Karen's hand grip his shaft firmly. He looked down and caught Karen's eyes looking up at him her mouth parted slightly she winked and flicked her tongue across his cock head. Mark grabbed the shelving to steady himself his other hand resting on Karen's head. Her tongue travelled the length of his cock and her other hand cupped his hairy balls. "Oh god," he gasped as Karen opened her mouth and he felt the warmth and wetness as his cock slid in.

Karen wanted to play with herself she wanted to get her fingers inside her as she filled her mouth with Mark's cock. It had taken will power to get her this far, to get another man's cock in her mouth was an act she had never thought of before now she found herself loving every minute of it. Mark was appreciating her more than Peter did. Karen wanted to get all of Marks cock in her mouth but it was never going to happen, he was not as long as Peter but he was thicker and the feeling of her mouth stretching around it made her wonder what it would feel like stretching her pussy.

Mark was in heaven, there was nothing but him and Karen the whole world was lost in a fog of pleasure. Karen had taken him into her mouth the rest of his cock she worked with her hand, one moment she would be bobbing back and forth the next she was taking big gulps of air looking up at Mark with what Mark could only guess were 'fuck me' eyes her tongue would lick the wet mess on the tip of his cock and she would plunge it back into her mouth. He had not touched his cock all last night even though it had ached and cried to be touched, stroked and wanked to death, so this little moment was more than he or it could take. "Karen, I'm cumming!" he said in harsh tones through gritted teeth as his hips starting to spasm. Karen's head stopped but her hands continued to work. The one round his shaft pumped away while the one on his balls squeezed gently.

She was no expert cock sucker though Peter always seemed pleased so she was a little surprised that Mark had peeked so soon, though if he had done as promised and not wanked off all night what did she expect really? Karen was close to pulling his cock free of her mouth as she had always done with Peter much to his long term disappointment, but something felt right just then that she kept her mouth clamped around the hot, wet cock her hands doing the rest of the work. When Mark gave a shuddering push Karen almost chocked. Her mouth filled with hot spunk, her throat worked but it was something she had never truly experienced. Karen pulled her head back spluttering and swallowing what she could of the heavy load the rest she spat without much class onto the carpet, Mark's cock twitched in front of her still oozing cum a long trail dripped from his cock head mixed with her spit almost reaching the carpet before it snapped free.

Mark had never had a blow job before had only dreamed about them, the experience was one he was not likely to forget in a hurry. He helped Karen to her feet as she was still coughing masking it with one hand, "Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

She nodded then spoke, "Was not expecting all that." To her surprise he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, when he stepped back she could still see a look of concern in his eyes, "I'm fine honest, better than fine to be more honest, now get dressed before you give a librarian a heart attack."

They left the Library one after the other and 'accidently' bumped into one another at the bus stop, they sat side by side talking about everything but what had happened and what felt like was going to happen sooner rather than later. "You know Jean is planning a surprise leaving party for you." Karen said looking out the window.

Mark smiled, "Yeah, my mom's not the best at hiding secrets. Its next week isn't it?" Karen nodded, "Will you be there?" another nod and smile.

Karen leaned into him, "Don't worry you'll be seeing me before then."

12