Summertime Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was your day, love?" Ben asked.

"Like I said earlier, it was alright. Nothing too spectacular. At least not until a few hours ago. My God."

"Haha, I'll say," Ben said. The shampoo began to run off their bodies. The walk in shower was big enough for two, and had a large shower head in the middle that was enough to keep them both wet and comfortable. "I'm just glad I was able to finish all my work before you got home."

"Mmhmm," Jenny agreed. She started to soap herself with her loofah and body wash. Ben did the same with his own brand, minus the loofah. When he got to his cock, he realized that it was already at half mast. He wondered if she would start soaping it for him like she usually did. Like clockwork, his cock was commandeered by the hand of his lover. As she stroked him, he began to harden to his full length, and the soap was washed away by the water. He could only hope that she was getting as turned on as he was. She let go of his cock to condition her hair, and he gave her a kiss on the middle of her back.

"I'm gonna dry off," he said as he stepped away. He heard her say, "Okay," and she rinsed off her hair. By the time she stepped out of the shower and started to dry off, Ben was already sitting on the corner of their bed, cock ramrod stiff. She saw him sitting there and was getting wet again.

She dropped her towel on the way over to him and she pushed him backward onto the bed. She straddled him and began to rub his cock between her labia. She ran her hands over his smooth chest as she rocked back and forth. The sensations in her fingers made her all the more turned on. He gripped her ass firmly with both hands and lifted her off of him. He set her on her feet and stood up. He moved around her so that she was between him and the bed, and she turned to follow him. With a smirk, he shook his head and turned her around.

He gently leaned her forward so that she was leaning on the bed. He spread her feet away from each other so that he could get at her glistening pussy. He squatted down to lick it, and she cooed from the touch. After he was satisfied with his tasting, he stood back up. As he did so, he kept his tongue out and licked slowly from her clit to her anus. She squirmed with delight and breathed in sharply at the unexpected sensation. He placed one hand on her hip, and the other guided his cock into her waiting pussy. She rocked back into him, plunging him as deeply as he could reach.

He pulled almost completely out and glided right back into the very depths of her paradise. After getting a few slow glides in, Ben picked up the pace dramatically. He plunged himself as deep as he could at a lightning pace. Jenny couldn't resist screaming, and every breath was a moan or a gasp. Ben gripped one ass cheek firmly, and started spanking the other off-tempo. Jenny rocked back faster against him as the spanking drove her into a frenzy. The two of them fucked each other as hard as they possibly could. Jenny's shouting drove Ben to exploding inside of his lover. Again he slammed into her to fill her with cum, and with each plunge, another scream.

Ben was finally dry and Jenny, exhausted. Jenny fell onto the bed, her legs dangling over the side. Ben sat in the middle of the bed and gently pulled his lover onto him. She kissed his chest, and he kissed her head. He could feel his cum oozing from inside her and pooling on his leg. But, he was much too happy and tired to care.

"I love you so much," Jenny said, and kissed his chest again.

"I love you, too, my beautiful baby girl," Ben replied. Jenny was soon asleep and Ben fell asleep shortly after, rubbing his lover's back.

***

This story is a tribute to my wonderful girlfriend of 3 years. She makes me the happiest man alive, and I only hope that this will one day be our future.

I love you so much, darling!

12