Summertime Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers

I took my position, kneeling over Jerry's supine body, and guided his cock into the entrance to my vagina. It reminded me of when I was younger, and I had slipped the handle of a hairbrush there, to find out what it felt like. Jerry's cock was bigger, but it didn't feel that different, so I lowered myself, a little at a time. I suddenly felt some resistance. It was my maidenhead. I looked at Judy inquiringly; she smiled and nodded, and said, "Go for it, girl!" I pushed down a little more. A twinge of pain, but it passed. It hurt a lot less than I thought it would. I continued to slide down Jerry's cock, feeling my hymen and vagina stretch little by little, until I felt that Jerry had bottomed out; another twinge of discomfort. "He's got a long cock, and it's pressing on your cervix," Judy said. "Back out a little. Now you know what your range is with him." That reassured me. I moved up and down, feeling the sensation of a cock sliding inside of me for the first time. Faster and faster. I felt my little titties bouncing. I found that I could take more and more of his cock as we fucked, until he was almost bottoming out again. I diddled my clit as I fucked Jerry, and found myself cumming again, this one long and intense. At some point, I relaxed, and felt two mouths on my nipples. Judy and Pat, standing on each side of the bed, holding me up as they licked and sucked on my nipples. I shrieked with delight as another climax hit me, and felt my pussy clench again. This time, I felt Jerry's cock twitch in response, two or three times, and realized that he'd just shot his load into me. Our bodies were slippery with sweat.

"Now pull off of him before he gets soft," Pat said. "That will keep Mr. Sperm on the inside of the condom, where it's supposed to be." I lifted my body up and felt Jerry's cock pop out of me. Judy handed us both paper towels, and we wiped up the juices of our lovemaking. Jerry stripped off his condom and put it into the paper bag Pat handed him, the one with the other spent condom in it. "I'll take these home," he said, adding the torn envelopes to the bag. "It wouldn't do for the cleaning staff to see these in the trash can here."

Jerry and I got off the bed, and we hugged. Pat and Judy also hugged, and then we did a big group hug, our four naked bodies pressed against each other. "Back to the shower room," Judy said. "We all need another one."

That shower really felt great. I noticed that Pat's dick was back to half its erect size. Jerry's dick, on the other hand, was still as big as a banana, even when it was soft. I thought all men's dicks were the same, and performed the same, because that's what it looked like on the Internet. Little did I know! As we rinsed the sweat off our bodies, Judy gave us a little more information.

"I've really taught you everything I can. Now it's your turn to teach each other. The main thing is to communicate! Let each other know what you want, what turns you on and what doesn't. Remember back when you were a freshman, when I told you that the most important sexual organ is the brain? That's still true, but there's another one, too, that I couldn't tell you about: the tongue. Not only will you use it to pleasure each other, but you'll use it to tell each other what pleases you. Use it!

"And if you need Pat or me to tell you or show you anything else, we're there for you. Just give us a call."

And that's the story. I don't know how that experience could have been any more perfect. All that summer, Jerry and I would be screwing just about every time we weren't playing tennis. He taught me how to suck his cock, and I taught him how to lick my pussy. We kept up our relationship for a while after we went to college, but we grew apart ... it was primarily the sex and the tennis that was keeping us together, anyway. But I was so proud to have set him on the road to good relationships with the opposite sex, and so grateful that he had done the same for me. And I can't say enough about Judy and Pat, and how they showed us what sex was really all about. And if anybody ever asks me how to improve sex education in the schools, I know exactly what to tell them!

Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers
12