Summoned to a Party

Story Info
Miranda becomes the star turn at a gathering.
6.1k words
4.46
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright mid-morning when her mobile went off. She looked at the screen to see if she recognised the caller. The number was another mobile and not immediately known to her but the name on the screen was "Jim". That was odd as she had never programmed anybody called "Jim" into her phone. How could a name appear like that? Hesitantly she answered but said nothing. She just listened. There was some faint background noise and then a man's voice said, "Did the name on the screen confuse you? Have you forgotten me already? Don't you know this voice?"

Everything came back to her in an instant. A flood of memories and emotions that made her stare wide-eyed in front as goose bumps ran up her forearms.

"You," she said.

"Me," said the man's voice. "Before you hang up just remember two things, ok? First, I know where you live, as well as a lot more about you. Remember that. And also, I gave you one of the best times of your life. I just don't know if you've accepted that to yourself yet. Now if you are going to hang up, feel free. And then start wondering why I called in the first place."

She calmed her nerves. Shut her eyes and breathed deeply. After a couple of seconds she felt calm enough to focus properly.

"What do you want?" she said.

"That's good," said Jim. "We can be adult about things. I like that. Now. What do I want? What I want is to invite you to a party."

"I'm sorry," she said, shocked and confused.

"A party," he said. "Nothing too grand. But you will be the guest of honour."

"I don't understand," she said.

"I know," said Jim. "But just take a second to think about a couple of things. When we were together last week I could have done anything, couldn't I? I could have been the worst of all possibilities. And you must have thought about that since. But I wasn't, was I? Not if you're honest. In fact, in a strange way, I was very good to you. So although I don't expect you to rush back to see me, I do think that you can remain adult in your outlook and accept that I can be trusted. After all, if I wanted to cause damage, I'd have done it by now, wouldn't I?"

"What do you want from me?" she said, trying to get it all straight in her head.

"I want you to meet me later today. In fact, in about three hours. If you can't then you can't but this will probably be your only chance so hopefully you can."

"Where?" she asked.

"In the Costa in town. Do you know it?"

"Yes," she said. "I've been there a couple of times."

"One o'clock today. Meet me there and then on to a party this afternoon. I can promise you that if you come, it will be the last time I'll call on you. Unless, of course, you decide otherwise." And he laughed gently and not unkindly at the thought.

"What kind of party?" she asked. "Why will I be guest of honour?"

"You'll be safe," he said. "I'll see to that. It's unusual but it's not dangerous. The fact is, you have proved to be very, very popular and people want to meet you."

"What do you mean, I'm popular? Who knows about me? What have you done?" She forced herself to calm again and had to loosen her grip on the phone and relax the tensing muscles in her arms and shoulders.

"Your little film. Or rather, our little film of you. We showed that to a few select friends and some of them have suggested that a party in your honour would be a lovely way to spend an afternoon. Now if you don't want to come that's understandable. And if you can't find it in you to trust me then that's ok. But I'll make sure you have a good time and this way, you can say goodbye in style. That's if you even want to say goodbye. But you can decide that when the party's over. And I'll have you home before you turn into a pumpkin, Cinders, so don't worry about that."

"I'm busy today," she said although her day was almost completely free as things stood.

"Well, like I say, it is up to you but isn't it better to have a happy ending than always be worrying about what might happen next?"

"I just can't," she said.

"Of course you can't. But I bet secretly you can," said Jim. "Anyway. It's up to you. What I suggest is you have a little think about it and then give me a call. Ring me in the next hour. Let me know your final answer. Or maybe you'll ring the police instead? I don't think you're that stupid but people do panic easily when they're not thinking straight. So have a cup of something soothing, calm down and think it through. I'll be waiting." And he hung up. She looked at the screen and the call was gone.

She sat down and stared at the phone's home screen trying to get her head round things. She'd only met this man once when, to all intents and purposes he'd abducted her off the street and forced her into sex with him and another guy called Tony. They'd filmed her and threatened her with exposure of her secret lifestyle and implied far worse threats.

But she had to admit that she'd loved every minute of the sex. Even through the fear and the occasional pain and discomfort. To be honest some of that had actually made the sex even better. And she had not truly been harmed other than any psychological and emotional scars. But she felt that she could cope with even such an extreme thing without it affecting her in a truly negative way. After all it had been a week or so since the event and every time she'd thought of it - and that had been a lot - she'd run it through her mind like good porn and not like a horror show. Each time she really recalled the day in any kind of detail, rather than get a sense of dread she got a raging hard on and imagined some of the details being even more extreme than in reality.

She spent a full two minutes composing herself and drawing on yoga techniques to centre herself properly. When she felt at one, she went and made a cup of ginger tea, stripped and had a ten minute session of yoga in front of her full length mirror while the drink cooled. She loved to do yoga in front of the mirror. She loved to see her own body stretching and folding. Despite her sense of vanity and any imperfections she perceived she loved to see the skin so taut and the muscles when they were flexed and the wonderful shapes and shadows caused by the positions she would get into. It never failed to stir the sexual Dominant within her as well. She got very hard and felt very, very powerful. She would often employ the same techniques as a warm up before a visitor was due. First the yoga with the mirror, then a shower, then make-up, costume and the wait for the text to say they were ready to ring the doorbell so the fun could begin.

She shook out her limbs and gently warmed down her body and then drank her tea. It was still quite hot so she sipped it until about half was gone and then with a deep breath, she stood naked in front of the mirror, staring at her own face and body and she took her phone and rang Jim to give her final answer.

It was five past one when she saw him enter the Costa coffee shop on the London Road in town. She had been watching for fifteen minutes from a safe point of view across the road and down a little bit. She used her breathing techniques for a minute and then, feeling as calm as she was going to get she crossed the road and walked into the coffee shop. He saw her immediately and as she approached where he sat, he stood like she might have expected from a gentleman and offered her his cheek. They very gently embraced even though she felt a little odd and kissed the air and he gestured for her to sit and asked her if she'd like a drink.

"A small cappuccino, please," she said.

He got her the drink she'd asked for and then he sat down opposite her at the small table.

"I wore the denim skirt you asked for," she said and gestured toward herself.

"That's good," he said. "Denim is just too hard to tear and sometimes things can get a little rough..." He saw a tiny flash of worry cross her face and he added, "Don't worry. It won't be dangerous. It can just get a bit rough, that's all. Like parties do when people get excited. This way nothing gets ripped or ruined, that's all. Trust me."

"I am trusting you," she said, sipping her drink. "More than you know."

"I know you are," he said. "And don't worry. You can. I will make sure everything's good. And I even give you my promise not to call again - or have anyone else call. No tricks. The rest is up to you. Just like before. You've always got more control than you think. Although sometimes, it's just nice to let someone else take charge, isn't it?" And he smiled at her in such a genuine and understanding way that she smiled back, looked down a little shyly and said a soft, "Yes it is. Sometimes"

"Whenever you're ready, we'll go," said Jim. "But there's no rush. Just whenever you're ready."

She put down her half-finished drink, grabbed her bag and stood and with one big breath she looked him directly in the eyes and bravely said, "I'm ready when you are."

He smiled and said, "No time like the present, eh?". He stood and with one hand resting gently on her shoulder, he guided her out of the cafe. Less than a minute later they were at the Travelodge hotel along the road. He opened the door for her to enter and said, "The party's upstairs."

She walked into the hotel and asked him, "When did the party start?"

"It starts the moment you get there," he said and gave her that same true smile.

She felt a shiver run through her from head to toe and her legs even buckled just a tiny bit as they waited for the lift. On the top floor they made their way down the hallway until Jim stopped in front of one of the rooms and knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later the door was opened and a man she'd never seen before smiled to greet them both and they followed him into the room.

It was a typical Travelodge room. Sparsely furnished but very clean. One armchair by the window with a small table by the side. A desk that could be used as a makeup table running along a mirrored wall with a TV upon it, a few drawers beneath and a plush hard backed chair in front. A king size bed with two pillows. A small wardrobe by the door to the hall. And opposite that, a bathroom with basin, bath and lavatory.

What was unusual was that on the floor beside the small table and beneath the window were piles of men's clothing. On the desk were bottles of lubricant, a pile of foil wrapped condoms, a box of tissues and a large opened pack of wet wipes and a separate pile of silky looking ribbons. And standing in the room were four naked men. One was Tony, whom she'd met the previous week when Jim had taken her from the street. Another was the man who'd opened the door to them. And there were two others. They were all trimmed or shaved in the pubic area. They all seemed to be of a similar age and though none of them was truly fat, they all carried a certain amount of bulk. They were all white although a couple of them had quite strong tan lines, showing they spent a lot of time outside in the sun in short sleeved shirts or vests.

"Here she is," said Tony. "Remember me, love?"

She nodded and turned toward Jim for some kind of guidance.

"Gents," he said. "This is "Miranda". And he said it just like that, making air quotes around her name as he said it. "She's the one you have all watched on film and requested to be guest of honour at today's party. She's a little shy and nervous so make her feel at home, alright?" Then he turned to Miranda and said, "If you want to use the loo then feel free."

"Yes, thanks," she said and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

She hitched up her denim skirt, slid her cock out from the side of her panties and peed into the toilet. As she peed she looked at herself in the mirror and could see that she was as nervous looking as she felt. As she shook the final drops off and dabbed at herself with a sheet of tissue to make sure she was pee-free she breathed slowly and deeply. Then as she flushed the loo, she faced the mirror with eyes shut, gripping the sides of the basin until she felt calm. Then she opened her eyes, smiled at herself and nodded. She washed and dried her hands and continued her deep breathing. Then with a wink at herself in the mirror, she unlocked and opened the door and went out into the bedroom.

Jim had joined the others in becoming naked and all five of the men in room had either full or very nearly full erections. None were as long as Jim or as thick as Tony but they were all very pleasing to her cock-loving eyes and she felt herself growing beneath her skirt.

"Do you want some help getting ready?" asked Jim. She shook her head. She placed her bag on the desk by the TV. She went to the wardrobe and hung her jacket on one of the hangers within. She unbuttoned her blouse and did the same with that. She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it. She started to unhook the camisole style top she had on over her stiff black bra when Jim said, "Leave that on. It's better."

"What about the shoes?" she asked.

"They can go. And the panties," said Jim.

"I think she's gonna burst out of the panties if she don't take them off soon," said one of the other men.

She saw what he meant, as her cock was straining against the flimsy mesh of her panties. She slid them down and off her legs one foot at a time and she put them and the skirt on the floor of the wardrobe. Then she sat on the end of the bed and removed her shoes. Jim picked them up off the floor and placed them in the wardrobe too.

And then it began.

Tony placed one hand under her left thigh and the other hand under her left armpit and gestured for a shaved headed man to do the same on the opposite side. "Give me a hand, Barry." They took hold of her and lifted her up the bed so her head was just below the pillows. Tony took one of the pillows and slipped it under her head and Barry slipped the other one below the small of her back, raising her ass into the air. The pillows were firm but very thick so she was comfortable and well lifted in both places.

One of the other guys, a blond, balding man had approached the bed with a wet wipe and a tube of lubricant and he started soaking her ass and fingering her pussy. As he did so, the guy called Barry had moved himself to the head of the bed, to where the pillows had previously been and he knelt there and started stroking his uncut cock into her mouth. Realising what was happening overhead, she twisted her head a little and offered her tongue for his cock. He slid his cock onto her tongue, inside her mouth and continued to stroke. She reached both arms above herself to take hold of him and he let go so she could take over. With the thumb and forefinger of both hands wrapped around the shaft of his cock she steadily wanked him as his cock head slipped in and out of both his foreskin and her fat and greedy lips.

She could feel that whoever was fingering her ass had either inserted something wider than before and she gasped as her pussy was stretched a little more than she was ready for. She felt him pause and hold still while she adapted to the size. And she also felt someone's mouth wrap around her own cock and start sliding up and down, taking her whole fat and rock hard length into their mouth without gagging or pausing. If she hadn't been sure before, she knew now that she was in the hands of experienced men who had a taste for a girl like her.

She felt someone else's body weight beside her on the bed and a second cock tried to share her mouth. She tried to suck them alternately and moved one of her hands from Barry's cock, so that she had them both in her grip. She could tell the new cock in her mouth wasn't Tony's or Jim's. It was smaller than both and had a distinct curve on it. It was as hard as any cock she'd ever felt and she wondered if a little Viagra had been used in preparation. With her eyes closed she could see the cock in her mind's eye as if it were made from rigid plastic, like a scimitar shaped dildo.

Whatever had been held inside her pussy to widen her started slowly to slip in deeper and although it was stretching her and she was fully occupied elsewhere, she did her best to relax that part of her that would allow the fullest penetration. Her sexual skills were pretty good and she felt it push deep inside her and begin to slowly slide in and out, twisting as it did.

She felt fingers on her very full balls, stroking them and lifting them clear of her ass and then whatever was inside her slipped out in one full motion and she could sense someone crawling on the bed between her legs. They took her legs and lifted them off the bed and wide apart and she tried to see who was about to fuck her but her head was kept deep into her pillow and all she could really make out beyond those guys feeding her their cocks and the guy sucking her cock (who was Tony - she remembered he liked that the first time they'd met!) was another beefy naked body approaching. Whoever it was, his cock slid home in one skilful action and without any pause or rest he started fucking her in a steady and full motion.

One of the guys feeding her his cock said, "We should have filmed it, Jim. You should have brought your camera."

"Yeah and who gets to be the cameraman, eh? Nobody wants to take their turn so nobody does it properly. Not till they've come, anyway. I'll tell you what, if you like it so much, next time you can film it, how's that?"

"Point taken," said the first guy. "Shame though, cos I am gonna cum like a gun and I'd love to see it back later."

The other voice over her head said, "Well, watch where you fire that fucking thing then!"

But as he spoke, the first guy started to groan and took his cock from Miranda and stroked it very fast, grunting as he shot his load across her face, with most of it splashing on to the guy opposite and the bed. And then again with better aim, covering her face and powering into her mouth alongside the other cock. The guy still feeding her slipped his cock out and scurried back, saying, "Fuck's sake, Barry. A bit more fucking warning, eh?"

Barry just continued to wank his huge load into Miranda's mouth, which was filling up fast and she had to decide to spill or swallow before she started gagging. She let the cum run down her throat and swallowed it all and still he kept spurting. But each spasm of his cock produced less until quickly it was just slow strokes and a little more cum dripping from the tip which Miranda took hold of and moved it into her mouth and sucked him dry.

"See," said Jim. "You could have run the camera now, Barry."

"And made the tea," said the man fucking her and the rest of them laughed. The man with the distinctly curved cock returned it to her mouth and someone, presumably Jim, wiped her face over with a wet wipe and then a dry tissue. He also wiped Barry's cum off the guy feeding her his cock for which he got a happy, "Cheers, mate."

"New positions," said Jim. "Get up, Tony. Let's give Dave a treat. And Miranda."

Dave it turned out, was the guy with the curved cock which he now withdrew from her mouth, Tony stopped sucking her cock and the other guy fucking her slid out and moved off the bed. Two of them sat her up and moved her down the bed. Someone said to her, "Do you need the loo or anything, darlin'?"

"No, I'm fine," she said.

Jim said, "Get yourself down there, Greenie." The guy who'd been fucking her laid on the bed with his head on the top pillow in the position she'd occupied previously. His cock was covered in a condom and he was rubbing another handful of lube up and down the shaft.

She felt hands manoeuvre her round so she was crawling up the bed. She got herself into position to ride Greenie's cock and she felt someone else behind her spread more lube around and inside her ass and then either Greenie or someone else guided his cock into her hole and he slid back up inside her pussy and started long slow strokes. Her face was less than a foot from his and she looked him in the eye with a look of pure pleasure that gave her a look of deep concentration. He smiled and reached one hand up to pull her face down to his and kissed her on the mouth.

12