Summoning a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without ceremony she started fucking herself on my cock with abandon. She rammed her hips back and forth hard and fast, grabbing my legs at the back of my knees and holding them up along with me. She went so hard and fast I was afraid I was going to slip out of her and her next thrust would bend my cock against her body.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!" I cried out in both pleasure and terror.

"FUCK YESSSSSSS, YOU LITTLE SLUT BITCH!" She screamed back at me.

She pushed harder against my legs rolling me back onto my shoulders as she stood now in a crouch, pointing my cock further down but giving herself even more leverage to pump her hips back and forth, ramming my cock into herself over and over with abandon.

The sensations were overpowering. I again felt myself right on the precipice which was becoming so familiar this night. Silver's insane fucking felt amazing while also being terrifying.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!" I cried, not really even aware I was saying it out loud.

"OH FUCK!" Silver screamed and seemed to cum yet again on my cock, my own desperation clearly an aphrodisiac to her.

With just a few more convulsions Silver stood, letting my ass fall to the ground as my cock slipped unceremoniously from her well fucked cunt.

Immediately as she stood, still between my legs, she kicked me right in the balls. I'm sure it wasn't full strength, but my world exploded in pain as I immediately shot my hands to my wounded nuts and once again found myself in the fetal position.

Silver laughed. "Weak little men. So fragile."

But she knelt down on one knee, lowering her head next to my ear.

"This body likes it rough, I'd say I'm sorry, pet, but it felt too good. But you're almost done. Only one left, and I'll be sated. Perform well one last time and I'll give you the release I promised. But know that you still have room to disappoint me, and if you do I'll send you away with blueballs the size of apples that will last for months."

Silver then stood and walked away.

As the pain from her kick began to fade I sat up on the ground and slowly stood to move back to the stool.

Once again Raven returned to me with water.

"Holy fuck Silver was intense." I said.

"That was amazing to watch, babe." She said, with real joy and wonder in her eyes. "I might have to try some of that shit on you."

"Give me about a year to recover, ok?"

We both chuckled.

"Our sister Lidiya is ready to accept you, Demon!" I heard Dana say. Raven and I both turned to see Lidiya fully nude now, being walked towards us by the other four witches.

Her body was all youthful slenderness and smooth skin. Her small breasts were just the merest lumps of delicate skin with pink little nipples sticking straight out of them, areolas no bigger than a nickel. Her pussy, like several of the others, was clean and smooth.

As she reached me she placed her hand on my chest and I noticed the same charcoal sigil on her forehead.

"Give me everything you have, my pet." She said, the rasp was there but it seemed more subtle than with the others.

Lidiya took my hand and laid down on the soft grass, gently pulling me down with her, on top of her. Unlike with everyone previous, the five observing witches now stood in the circle around Lidiya and I, observing us close up.

"Come pet." Lidiya said with a smile.

I leaned in and started kissing the girl passionately. I summoned the minuscule amounts of energy I had left, running on pure sexual determination to cum now. Lidiya returned the kiss, wrapping her delicate arms around me.

I reached one hand down between her legs and began to warm her up as best I could. She was already soaking and it didn't take long before she wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in, nonverbally indicating what she wanted.

Only momentarily breaking off from our kiss I slowly began to press my cock into Lidiya's pussy. It felt amazing, my cock still unbelievably hard and nerves at their highest level of reception.

We both moaned as I slid in to the hilt.

"Fuck" she said in a whispered voice.

I slowly began to thrust back and forth and resumed kissing the girl. Supporting myself with one hand I caressed her body with the other, running my fingers along her sides. Slipping them under her to grab her ass, or reaching back to squeeze her thigh. Sliding my hand up to squeeze each little breast in turn and give her nipples light pinches.

We both moaned at the pleasure as everything that had happened, everything that would happen, time and our surroundings all faded into the black of thoughtlessness. We were in this moment here and now and nowhere else.

I heard small whimpering cries from Lidiya as she slowly and smoothly writhed under me, our mutual sweat allowing our bodies slide against each other with ease. Feeling not only my cock in her pussy, but also that sexy body under mine, our skin meeting in a whole body caress I felt myself reach the edge of orgasm yet again.

"Yes, cum for me my pet." Lidiya said with a smile.

Gently she pressed a hand against my chest and pushed me back, sliding herself a little to disconnect us.

"Cum for me pet, cum all over this body." She instructed, running her fingers over her own breasts and belly.

I knelt and pumped my cock in my hand, wet and warm from Lidiya's juices.

I don't know if the supernatural is real.

I don't know if I believe there was actually a demon of sex there that night.

I don't know if there's some perfectly natural concoction that can keep a man's cock unnaturally erect and prevent him from sexual release.

These thoughts went through my head as I looked down at Lidiya's body, sweat shining seductively in the fire light. I hoped that whatever they gave me had worn off, or I hoped that the succubus would uphold her agreement.

I masturbated myself to the edge of orgasm...

... and over it.

The orgasm came, washing over my body in raging torrents.

I threw my head back and screamed as I was wracked with the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced.

All the orgasms I'd been denied for the days before this ceremony came flooding through me.

All the orgasms I wanted with Raven,

With Dana,

With Saffron,

With Denise,

With Silver,

Were now expelling themselves through me onto Lidiya's delicate and beautiful body.

My eyes were closed tight for a time I can't even begin to judge. The orgasm just wouldn't stop and I felt my long deprived balls pump over and over and over and over again. Each pump of cum shooting through my cock was another intense wave of pleasure.

And then, finally, I was spent.

I slumped back on my knees, hung my head down, and finally opened my eyes for the first time since the orgasm began.

Drops of cum still dripped out of the tip of my cock as light muscle spasms still seized my groin.

My gaze lifted slightly and I saw Lidiya laying in front of me and the sight was simultaneously unbearably erotic and somewhat hilarious. There were long streams of cum covering her from her vagina, over which my cock head hovered, all up and down her torso, across her face, onto her hair, and even into the grass beyond her head.

There were dozens of white lines of my cum covering the young girl, and she smiled back and me through it. The scent of it was strong even out in the open.

I was about to laugh a bit but Lidiya spoke first.

"Consume your lust pet." She said with a small amount of urgency.

"Consume your lust." The other five witches said, still standing over the two of us, forgotten until now in my sexual haze.

"Consume it." Lidiya said a little more firmly.

"Consume your lust." I heard Raven say from right behind me, she was now down on her haunches next to me. I looked to her with concern written all over my face.

The word "What?" was about to escape my lips, even though I knew exactly what they wanted. But before I could say it Raven placed her hand gently but firmly on the back of my head and pushed my face forward and down towards Lidiya's body.

"Consume your lust" all the witches said again, not in time, but as a strange and overlapped echo of varied voices.

Raven still gently pushed my head down until my lips lightly touched onto the skin of Lidiya's pussy, drips of my own cum covering it. I felt the cum on my lips, warm and wet, as Raven still held my head in place.

"Consume." Raven said, and I gingerly reached my tongue out to touch Lidiya's cum covered pussy. Immediately I tasted the musty, salty taste of my cum mixed with the sweet taste of Lidiya's wet pussy.

Raven still held my head down and so I began to lick more in earnest.

I felt the streams of cum against my tongue, smelled it's unique odor, tasted it, and felt its strange slick yet chalky texture as it coated the inside of my mouth.

Closing my eyes and just trying to get it over with I licked all the cum off of Lidiya's pussy, and licked the remnants off my lips.

Hoping this would be sufficient I started to try to raise myself back up and away.

Raven's hand did not move.

"Don't annoy me pet. If you hesitate again I will punish you" Lidiya said, her voice still holding on to just the remnants of the ubiquitous rasp the witches all shared at one point.

I resigned myself to my fate.

"Yes Miss" I said.

I moved my head to just above Lidiya's pussy, where a small pool of cum had formed. I stuck my lips out as if to kiss her pelvis but instead sealed them against her skin and sucked up the cum.

Just this one little pool was like a full normal load, and I gagged slightly as it went down my throat. The women all giggled at this, none more than Raven.

I looked up and across the naked flesh before me, covered in line after long line of my cum.

I put my tongue on Lidiya's lower belly and just started moving up in long sweeps, getting a mixture of my cum and Lidiya's salty sweat with each lick. I was getting cum all over my chin and nose and lips, but I just kept licking. From pelvis to shoulder or neck, over and over. I got mouthful after mouthful of my own cum and swallowed every drop which passed across my tongue.

I didn't like being made to eat my own cum, and there was just so much of it on Lidiya's body. But her body did make the experience more tolerable. I relished the taste of her skin and the feel of it under my tongue.

The contours of her toned stomach. The ridges of her ribs. The beautiful little mounds of her breasts capped with her erect and delicious nipples. The ridge of her collarbones, and the curves of her shoulders. I savored my exploration of her body even as I grimaced through swallow after swallow after swallow of cum.

Finally I got to her pretty face. She seductively turned her head from side to side and giggled as I licked up and down over her cheeks, lips, eyelids, and forehead. She even had me try to suck what I could out of her hair.

Once I'd gotten every available drop from her body and felt as though I'd never get the taste or scent of cum out of my mouth and nose Lidiya pulled me in for one more long kiss.

When our lips finally broke from each other Lidiya said "Wow" in a soft voice from which was gone any of the familiar rasp.

I stood and reached a hand down to Lidiya. She took it and also the assistance of her sisters to stand.

From there we all put on warm robes and sat around the campfire. We broke out the food and drinks and shared in some light conversation. We were all exhausted though, and it was not long before we all went into the tents to sleep for the night.

I wanted to speak to Raven about the events of the night. I wanted to question her straight up about all this occult stuff and if she really believed it. However, there was no privacy in the tents and my mind was too dead to process any information I may have received anyway. Everyone seemed to fall asleep quickly.

The next day we packed up the camp and made our hike back to Dana's house and everyone's cars. The ritual having been completed I was allowed to get dressed along with the women.

Conversation was light and fun, almost no mention of the previous night at all. When we got back we all said our goodbyes and Raven and I got into our car.

"Raven..." I said as we pulled out onto the road.

Hearing the question in my voice Raven cut me off "Don't ask any questions you don't actually want the answers to, babe."

I considered this for several minutes.

Finally I knew what question I wanted to ask.

"Think they might invite me back some time?"

We smiled at each other and continued home.