Summoning the Incubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers

"I was weak before," I said sadly, "I didn't really understand how weak I was,"

"Nonsense, Little Wife," Kas still never used my name, joking endlessly that I was her 'Little Bride' or 'Little Wife' - and every time she did, it became a little truer. "A girl who takes her destiny into her own hands is always strong. Whether she succeeds or not." It was impossible not to swoon in the wake of Kasita's wisdom.

***

After a busy day buried in spell books and practising calligraphy while Kasita was out in the forest, I was excited to show her my next intended endeavour.

"I want to make one of these," I said, holding the heavy book open at the right pages to show her, "I think it's a little advanced for me to manage on my own though,"

"A scryglass? Whatever for?"

"To watch over my mother and sisters," Though I tried not to dwell upon my old life, I missed them deeply. Kasita scoffed.

"The women who wanted you to spend the rest of your life raped by your husband, breeding like a sow and working the land like a carthorse? Forget them: they ought to be nothing to you!"

"It wasn't like that! They're my family, Kas!" I shrieked, horrified by her lack of understanding and furious with the brutal accuracy of her speech. I had blinded our father and maimed Mildred's husband; I needed to know that my sisters were still provided for to alleviate the creeping guilt that grasped at my heart with an iron fist whenever I let my mind wander back to my family.

She stood up, her fingernails digging deep into her palms, her blue eyes ablaze with hurt and anger. "It was exactly like that. After everything you went through to escape them, you'd be their guardian angel? What do you think you'll see through the glass? I'll tell you: rape and beatings and neglect and suffering. Death in childbirth. Your nieces sent out to repeat the senseless cycle. Is that what you want to see?"

"You speak as if they had any choice." I spat darkly.

She threw her arms up in exasperation.

"They did have a choice! The choice you made!"

"If the choice I've made is to be bullied, intimidated and isolated from my family by my lover, then I may as well have married a man." I sneered through gritted teeth.

We stood in silence, eyes locked, both seething with rage. I tried to feel the truth of her feelings out for myself, but she kept the magic of them from me. I touched her flinty resentment, but couldn't feel the concern I knew must surely lurk beneath it.

She turned away first, grabbed her red cape from the back of the wooden chair and flung it hurriedly over her shoulders.

"I won't be back to tonight." She promised bitterly, transforming her glamor from her usual womanly raven-haired beauty, to the less sophisticated charms of a busty honey-blonde adolescent.

"Oh don't be so childish," I mocked, though my head was spinning with the inevitability of her immediate plans.

"Childish? I've seen more centuries than you've seen decades; people never alter. Let your love for them go." And with that she slammed the cottage door behind her, leaving me alone with my fury.

When my anger burnt itself out, I sighed and flicked forlornly through the pages of the book, not genuinely reading, so much as pointing my eyes in the direction of the pages and pondering my lover's cruelty. I stopped. I recognised a page: an illustrated pentagram bordered with carefully inked incantations.

And I let my jealousy and secret lust make a poor judgement for me.

***

Sunlight streamed through the open door of the cottage, warming the right side of my face where it fell. The room smelt beautiful, of beeswax candles, heady spices and freshly cast magic. A thick, purple-tinted fog covered stone floor. It seemed to shimmer. The large midnight blue shadow of a titanic beast was cast over the far side of room. The summoning was complete.

The Prince stood, regal and magnificent, his amber eyes outshining even the sunlight. His body was exactly as I remembered it, jewel-blue skin patterned with deliberate decorative scars, enormous bat-like wings and pointed ears decorated with golden rings. For the briefest moment, he seemed delighted to see me. Then his jaw hardened and he seemed disgusted.

"Little Witch," his deep voice resonated through the room, restrained from being a shout, but only barely, "I had thought that I had made it perfectly, and indisputably clear, that the bargain we struck was irreversible. Permanent! Eternally binding!" He spread out his expansive wings so that he filled the whole room from one wall to the other. Veins pulsed angrily all over his body. Thin tendrils of orange smoke rose from his wide nostrils. "Regardless of your satisfaction with your powers or situation, our deal cannot be altered! I don't care if you possess the magical abilities of a church mouse, you are in no way entitled to - oh."

His tirade stumbled to an end. His eyes were wide and his moth agape.

My body was blazing with milk-white flames, blurring my edges so that where my skin ended and the fire began were impossible to determine. The fire pierced my long white cloak, but didn't catch it alight or even mar it.

I was unsure of what emotion in me had triggered this peculiar battle armour. It was a subtle affair compared to inferno that had engulfed me that day I committed my crimes in the clearing. Perhaps fear had crept in when he raised his voice. Perhaps indignation when he accused me of backing out on our deal. Either way, I wasn't going to let him think these flames were anything but deliberate.

I fixed him with a steely gaze, "I haven't summoned you to break our contract, Prince. I am plenty powerful enough to be satisfied."

The demon crept forward a little, intrigued.

"So upon what business do you summon me then, Little Witch?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "A warlock might summon a demon to act as a body guard, a King might summon a demon to lead the charge of his armies. What does a woman summon a demon for? For magic. And if she calls on him again it is only ever to beg to give that magic back." He drew closer still. "What do you want, Little Witch?"

"I want you, My Prince. Whenever I'm alone, I think of how me made me feel... how changed I am because of you. I want you to take me again."

The Prince frowned. Then spat.

"What is your game? What do you hope to gain through such empty flattery?"

"There's no game," my pitch heightened, "I mean it honestly."

He shook his head.

"This does not happen." He stated flatly, his orange light blazing straight into my eyes. I stared back, unblinking. His light poured into my pupils, boring into my mind to seek my intent. For what seemed like an age neither one of us moved or spoke.

Then his face lit up with a mischievous smile and he was fully returned to his usual self.

"Well well, brave Little Witch, since it seems you really have gone through all this trouble for my sake, I suppose we'd best make the deal. I can't give you any more power; but I also can't take your body without paying a price for it."

"Why not simply your pleasure for mine?" I asked.

"I'm not making you this offer as a gesture of goodwill. It is simply the terms of the spell that you have summoned me here under. I will not be dismissed from this realm until I have passed on some form of 'a witch's magic' to you."

I would have asked why he wished so much to be dismissed after our encounter, but at that moment I was struck with what felt like an excellently serendipitous idea.

"Then I would like you to give me a scryglass,"

The Prince looked at me blankly for a moment, then burst into peals of bellowing laughter. "What's funny?" I snapped.

"A scryglass!" he was still laughing heartily, "Why don't you just ask for a lucky rabbit's foot or a sprig of heather? I am The Prince of Azure, The Sapphire Nightmare, The Blue Incubus! I've defeated legions of men, beasts and gods; these scars are war medals! I wield as much magic as exists in any singular being and you want me to give you a common trinket like a scryglass?"

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Well, maybe you'll believe my request is genuine if I only request a token offering," I blustered, not wanting him to suspect the low level of my actual magical knowledge. He grinned with his full mouth of teeth.

"Very well. For the pleasure of fucking you, I shall give you a scryglass. But you should know that you could have asked for all the jewels in Azure and would have paid the price."

"I'll bear that in mind next time." I laughed softly, suddenly shy. He moved closer.

"Next time?" He beamed. He'd moved as close to the edge of the pentacle as he could, his expansive wings folded protectively around the circle of salt, enclosing me in a dome of dim blue light where the sunshine passed through the vibrant hue of his skin.

"We'll see," I soothed, "I invite you to enter." And I reached out for him, placing my tiny hands on either side of his broad face, pulling him to me.

I kissed him. Soft, and light, and lingering. Our lips were ill-matched in size; his great mouth engulfed my cheek or jaw from time to time, and I found more than once that my lips were not stretched wide enough to allow his broad tongue to explore my small mouth. As the kiss swelled, my body tingled hotly with stirring magic and the dull ache of lust.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held myself tightly against his ornamented chest. His heart beat so loudly I could hear it. Feel it even through his ribcage. It thrilled me.

I kissed him again. Harder. My tongue pressing deeper into his mouth. My breasts flattened against his chest. His kiss in return was overwhelming. His tongue filled the small wet space of my mouth, his giant hands grabbed clumsily at my frame through the swath of my white cloak. Huge palms pawing roughly at my hips, breasts and inner thighs, frustrated in their efforts by the silky fabric. The white fire broke out across my skin like a fever sweat, the quivering shimmering flame flared from my lips and fingertips in feathery curls. Far from backing away from this quiet inferno, the Prince snatched at the fire with his lips, sucking the rippling magic from my fingers.

"Does it burn?" I murmured.

"Like the stars," he said gleefully, burying his mouth against the flickering light at my nape.

"I can't feel it?"

He lifted his face to raise a knowing eyebrow at me, then with a devious grin launched back to my neck again - until my pale skin was laden with dark love bites and single flames of lilac fire. These I could feel.

I reached to unclasp my cape, but he intervened. His mighty hands tore at my cloak, so that the fastening burst open and the garment slid like heavy liquid backwards over my shoulders, landing in a crumbled heap around my feet.

"Oh," The Prince's topaz eye's sparked brightly as his gaze traced my newly revealed nude figure. "Magic is very becoming on you."

He was cautious as he brushed a lock of my hair back behind my shoulder. Then, he pressed a soft kiss against my collarbone. I shivered despite my bodily halo. Next, he took not just my nipple, but my whole breast in his mouth. I moaned softly as his tongue slithered over the sensitive skin. His big hands held onto my hips and he lowered himself to his knees before me, closing his wings behind his back.

Between my legs, my little bud pulsed eagerly, pleading for touch. A patch of wet glistened there in spite of the flames. Impossible.

"What do you want Little Witch?" he purred into my inner thigh. I knew the game he was starting here, he expected me to blush and squirm and to do what he wanted.

"Lick. My. Clit." I said, clear and careful with each syllable. He grinned with his full display of available teeth, apparently not at all displeased that I had found my voice on such matters. With a careless hand he parted my thatch so that the moist peak of my now throbbing clit was visible, and pressed the heat of his mouth against the white flame that surrounded it. His tongue flickered quickly against the engorged nub, sending ripples of intense pleasure through my whole vulva. Then he circled it more slowly, with only the very tip of his tongue touching me, feeling out my reactions, tiny trembles and sensual sighs. My legs felt unsteady, every tremor of delight making it a little harder to stand upright. I clasped tightly at the taunt muscles of his giant upper arms. His tongue never seemed to stop. It moved in broad lapping strokes or in frantic bursts, but it never seemed to stop. I pressed myself against his mouth, beginning to grind against him without ever thinking of it. Even as I basked in the indulgence of my most urgent need, I felt the familiar prickling whisper of my longing cunny underneath it. The longer he persisted and the closer I crept towards fulfilment, the sharper the desire to be filled to the hilt became.

Yet I resisted the urge to yield, concentrating on the excellence that spread out through my body from the pulse of my clit, feeling it sparkle in my nerves. My body was alight, my head swimming, my cunt dripping. My muted, appreciative moans had begun to shift as I lost place of myself. I was lost. Panting, writhing, grinding, moaning with utter desperation.

Then his tongue slipped inside of me, and for a moment I was at my wits end. His tongue was large to match his mouth, and he pushed it deep into the hot wet of my sheath. Deep enough to tease at the sweetest ridges of my chamber, and to draw a new lease of frenzy from my body. The fire upon my skin crackled and shot white sparks. As his tongue tunnelled deeper, his thick lips wrapped around my mound, so that my whole sex was consumed by him, engulfed in the warmth of his mouth. Magic bubbled in my bloodstream. My fingers clutched desperately at his blue flesh, nails pressing urgently into his skin. I gazed down the length of my body - pale pointed breasts glowing with white embers, the soft outline of my stomach shimmering with flame - and met those startling amber eyes, glowing with their impossible light, full of wicked knowing and evident glee. He had me exactly where he wanted me. At the brink.

I pushed him away. It caught him off guard and he stumbled backwards a little, shaking a wing to regain his balance. He hadn't expected me to be capable of moving him, and frankly neither had I. He opted to sit in straddle on the floor, a little further away from me than he had been before.

I'd avoided looking. Not out of shyness, but perhaps mistrust of my memory. Proudly erect between his powerful legs stood his gargantuan monster cock. Deep blue, pulsing with veins, almost too thick to take and certainly too long - his frightening, transfixing, beautiful manhood was adorned with a heavy ring of gold that hugged its base. It shone with a dazzling droplet of metallic golden precum, and every inch of it begged to be fucked.

In playful vengeance, he grabbed hold of me by my hands and pulled me roughly into his lap.

And now that I was in his lap on the floor, that demon's cock was pressed against the dewy petals of my labia, the metal of the ring cool against the heat of him. I wrapped my long legs tightly around his waist.

"My Prince," I murmured softly into his ear, "What do you want?" I kissed the sinews of his well-built neck, breathing the musky scent of him into my lungs.

"Enough teasing, Witch," came his low, almost light-hearted, almost dangerous growl. His massive hands hugged my hips and tugged me roughly downwards towards his twitching blue beast - but I braced my arms with my hands upon his shoulders and moved nowhere at all. It was my turn to flash a wry grin. There was a moment of unresolved joyful struggle as he pulled me down and I pushed myself up. Our strengths were better matched than I would ever have believed. And though he gritted his teeth and snarled with frustration as I evaded his desire; there was stunned admiration in his expression too.

My cunny was howling with need. Its hot hunger demanded that I give up this childish play-fight. But I was winning.

"What do you want my Prince?" I sang playfully. He made a sound of mock-agitation and still tried to pull me down onto him. "If you don't tell me, I can't be expected to know." I saw him thinking. Choosing the right words so I could not deliberately misinterpret him.

"I want your hot wet cunt to slide down onto my cock." Nice try.

I pressed my soaking petals against the heat of his rod, smearing my cream down the length of him without giving him entry. He groaned with pleasure, but cursed under his breath. I giggled, closing my eyes lightly and rubbing my clit wantonly into the shimmering golden salt that leaked like tree sap from is tip. Then his low moan came. "I want my cock to fill all the space inside your sweet cunt."

I bit my lip.

"I want that too."

I collapsed onto him; the sticky helmet of his monster piercing my sodden slit. I gasped, still somehow unready for the sheer girth of it. For a fraction of a moment, his eyes slipped shut and his breathing stopped. Then with a ferocious spurt of energy he pumped his hips upwards, driving his cock into my core.

There was so much light in the room; sunshine, demon eyes and the flames of my body. The brightness seemed to have its own magic, adding to the elation. His blue skin shone with sweat, his chest rose and fell with the labour of his breath. His muscles were tense beneath my pale hands as I pressed them flat against his torso. And I was filled and stretched by the length and thickness of him.

I rode him. Up and down in long, slow, firm motions, gripping at his member with my clenching walls. Feeling every inch of his hard length slipping from me as I rose back up to perch upon his mushroom head. I felt that we might both shatter at any moment, but then it would be over, and such a thought was unthinkable. So we persisted, slow and strained, savouring each ascent and descent of my hips.

The heat intensified. I finally felt the fire on my skin. In my lungs. In my bones. I circled my hips, grinding my sex down upon him, rubbing my hot swollen clit against the cold gold ring. My juices coated my thighs, perspiration trickled down my back; but still I burned. The Prince moaned beneath me, the vibration running like a tremor through our bodies. His strong hands gripped my hips to rock me back and fourth more quickly. The careful pacing was over. I ground on his dick faster and faster. I rolled my hips so that my clit tasted the friction. Electric ecstasy racked me. My flames leapt. I screamed. Sparks scattered. I felt his thick cock shuddering within my chamber, writhing like a serpent. Oh My Prince.

He burst inside of me, erupting like a volcano, filling my sheath with lava.

And then I felt them. His feelings. The sizzle of release.

As he unleashed himself inside me the barriers of his magic were permeable and his emotion overwhelmed me. His bliss - now my bliss too - was concentrated and physical. Every bit as euphoric as my own orgasm; but distinct in flavour, somehow earthier, somehow more primordial. Paradise was not outside of myself, but inside, in the fabric of my own body. Engulfed in swirls of bright blue flame, I couldn't feel where my body ended as his began anymore. With a final shooting spasm of his mighty cock, he bellowed something ancient.

Then he lay back upon the floor, utterly spent.

I collapsed, shivering and satisfied onto the breadth of this chest. We lay, panting together, a mess of sweat, golden nectar and grimy ash. Our mismatched bodies still carnally entwined.

"The spell didn't break," I sighed dreamily, kissing his scarred shoulder, "Do you think we ought to try again?"

"I am so sorry my dear Little Witch," he said solemnly, "But you haven't been inside of your pentagram for a very long while."

Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers