Summoning the Incubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers

And with that, his powerful arms ensnared me, his great wings folded tightly around us both, a black veil of potent teleportation magic fell... and we vanished quite completely from the cottage in the forest.

We were gone.

***

Author's Note:

Thank you again for all of the incredibly kind comments on my last story. Part of the reason it took me so long to put this next part out was that I didn't want to disappoint any of you! It was a really overwhelming response and it made my silly hobby stop feeling like a daft waste of time and start feeling like something really worthwhile.

I know that this part two isn't perfect, but there came a point when I'd realised I'd been adding, editing and starting all over again on it for basically a year and that the time had come to publish it whatever state it was in. (If this doesn't seem like much writing for a year let me reassure you that it has been far from my only project!)

Our plucky heroine will return... one day, just not soon.

I'll have a different story to tell a little bit sooner.

Much love, Betty x

Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers