Summoning the Succubi Pt. 13

Story Info
Nathan has finally mastered the dual blade, and cloning.
1.9k words
4.6
8.6k
19

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a whole week I'm able to parry a little over half of Valencia's attacks, and I've been throwing in my own slashes and jabs here and there. Recently she's been teaching me how to implement magic into my combat, the first method being the gloves which I already created for myself, and the second one being my favorite. She said it required immense concentration, but it's surprisingly easy for me to pull it off, she calls it the cloning technique. It basically splits your consciousness into two bodies of equal physical strength, but only half the magical capability. She said she was unable to completely master the technique herself as she was no longer at the peak of her ability. We're starting today's training, she's making it to be a full out test of my abilities and wants me to try my hardest, I'd willingly oblige.

Cloning myself, I prepared to fight with both the metal blades in my hands, she had cast a spell on the edges to prevent them from being able to draw blood, but they still hurt like hell. Both me and my clone, rather me and myself got ready. We stood our preferred combat stance where we slightly crouch, hold the with the ends facing each other and the blades pointing on both our left and right. She simply stood there, I assumed that she was preparing herself to parry from two opponents at once. We both charged in preparing a sort of double slice attack. She managed to block them both by placing her blades in-between the two scissor-like attacks. I'll have to try a different tactic. One of me jumped and went for stabbing her shoulders, while the other ducked beneath and tackled her legs, it was a lot easier than I had expected it to be to get her off her feet.

"You're getting good..." She said as she tried to get up. I wasn't going to let her, as soon as was jumping back up using just the strength of her legs, we both flipped her so that she landed on her stomach. luckily we were fighting on the grass, so there was no huge dust cloud when her huge 'pillows' smashed the ground. She seemed so vulnerable and alluring, laying there with her ass in the air, and her skin-tight leather pants accentuating her curves. We hadn't had sex in 3-4 days, and I was horny as fuck right now, might as well. She looked back and saw the erections in our pants, and made no move to stop us.

"Winner has dominance over the loser." She said simply. To make sure she didn't suddenly lash out at us, we bound her hands behind her back. Double the Nate, double the pleasure I thought. Let's refer to us as Nate and Natey, so that we don't get confused here. Nate was standing in front of her, waving his erection that he pulled out around her mouth. Natey, was behind her setting her up on her knees. Nate was currently supporting her using her head and his dick in her mouth as an anchor. Now let me tell you something, thrusting with two different pelvises is quite difficult. She wasn't wearing panties as usual, so Natey went right in. I was currently under the influence of an extremely good blowjob, and her pussy. It was pure bliss. Luckily she was extremely wet, maybe she liked it kinky.

Unfortunately since my dick is 9 inches, I'm unable to push the entirety of them into her. We remedied this by unbinding her hands, using them she started stroking the couple exposed inches of our members. Two handjobs, and double penetration from the same woman, the thought was a tad strange, but the feeling was absolutely top notch. Serafina solo would definitely beat Valencia, but when she was pleasuring me two times at once, that was a whole different story. Part of me was glad that it was consensual, the other part of me was slightly disappointed because it prefered it kinky and rape-like. Nate had taken off her top, and was currently playing with her breasts, while Natey was fingering her anus. She began to drool and become even more wet, due to all of her holes and her breasts being 'pleasured' at the same time. Ejaculating twice at the same time, let me tell you, was the greatest feeling of my life. She eagerly drank Nate's semen and her pussy rippled and absorbed the semen that I was ejaculating. We freshened up in the shower after words.

"It would appear you have mastered the dual blades, now we shall move on to the bow, which will require minimal instruction." She said. She lead me back to where we practiced archery a week before. Pulling out the bow that I had on my back since the beginning, I awaited instruction.

"Your form is flawless, however you don't have the muscle for super-far shooting yet, so shoot at the 30 meter target until your muscles fail." She ordered. Sighing, I began. At the very least I wouldn't be subject to very much pain, as she wouldn't be beating on me as I practiced. After about an hour, I couldn't even lift my bow anymore, and the 30 meter target had arrows covering the entire thing, my arrows hadn't overlapped or made contact even once. I looked around for Valencia, and heard a hammering sound around the back of the cabin. I went to see what it was, and saw that Valencia was forging blades using a huge anvil, and a surprisingly small furnace to heat the blades. I tried to wave at her, but my arms flopped uselessly at my sides. She looked up at me, and finished off the blade she was working on.

"So?" She asked. I wobbled my arms around to show that I couldn't shoot anymore. She nodded in approval. She walked up to me with a cup that I hadn't noticed she had.

"Open your mouth." She ordered. I obeyed, I knew from experience it didn't do to disobey Valencia. She poured the liquid down my throat, and I realized that I could suddenly move my arms around again, and seemingly more freely than before.

"For the rest of the day, you're free to go." She said, as she waved me off. I warped back to my home, only to see that it was filled with mysterious men.

"Uhh... Excuse me?!" I shouted. They all turned to look at me in unison.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, casually. The one closest to me began to laugh, and so did the ones around him. They opened up a sort of path to the corner of the bedroom, and I saw that they had bound Herathia and Neko, and were currently taking turns circle jerking to the pair's nude bodies. I was instantly enraged beyond belief. As if they could feel my bloodlust, they all pulled out swords. Swords in modern times? My lucky day. I instantly went at it after summoning my clone. Only two went up at once, I instantly pulverized the two, using my knives that were de-enchanted and now once again drew blood. Suddenly, they all of them gathered into three groups, and began to merge into three different figures. After they had done so, there was a japanese appearing man, wearing a kimono and wielding a katana, to his left appeared to be a crusader, wearing heavy armor and a huge broadsword, and last but not least, there was a... woman? She flat-chested, and wore a cloak of sorts and had two daggers, along with a mask covering half of her face. She also uses dual blades too huh?

All the better for me to take revenge. I instantly engaged with the three of them, breaking my mind into three pieces to combat them all individually. The woman had engaged first, and was currently slashing at me with sluggish blows, I evaded them easily. Suddenly, quick as lightning, she had begun whirling in a circle, an attack that looked like it'd be in a cheesy action movie. Except this was no joke, She was just a blur of deadly blades, it was as if there were more blades than just two in the tornado of death. Not taking any chances, I drew my bow and easily shot her in the leg. There was a geyser of blood coming from her left thigh, and she passed out. Easing the third clone back into the halves, my strength increased because I only had to control two. During the fight with the woman, the man with the broadsword swung it at me, nearly cleaving me in two. I leapt at him attempting to shear off his head. When my blades made contact, there was a loud clang, and his head was still attached. Activating the runes of power on my gloves, I realized how painfully slow he was, compared to Valencia. I easily evaded all of his swings, and using all of my force, I sliced him in half horizontally. I'd need a shit ton of bleach to get out all of this blood.

Finally merging all of my clones back into a singular me, the man in the kimono had begun his attack. I instantly realized that we was the strongest of the group. Thinking that I'd easily evade his slice, I waited until I saw his arm move to sidestep. However his blade dug into my defensive blade cross, which I had thrown up reflexively. Thinking not to underestimate him, I had pulled up a defensive position. I was sweating heavily, and was nervous. This man had to be on Valencia's skill level at the very least. Sheathing his sword, he began to breath deeply, with his eyes closed. I assumed he was going to do one of those quick draw things, so I retreated back, and began to load an arrow. I hadn't anticipated that his sword would be able to reach me from 10 feet away, but he let out a 'hyaa!' sound and I felt the bite of the cold steel on my left arm luckily I had already drawn and fired my bow. As the arrow flew, I saw a look of urgency in his eyes, and he simply disappeared. My vision had become foggy. I clutched my arm, and blacked out. When I woke up, Neko was licking my arm, and Herathia was attempting to apply first-aid.

Neko's eyes were teary and she was mewing sadly.

"Mashter, I thought w-we had losht you, Nyaa..." She cried. Herathia was crying slightly, but quickly wiped away the tears. I could tell she had no idea what she was doing, because she was about to apply anti-itch cream to the huge gash. I waved it away with my right arm. Reaching into my pocket, I felt for my phone in the mess of blood. Luckily my case was waterproof, and was mostly unaffected. I speed-dialed Kathy and briefed her on what had just happened. Moments later she appeared at my room, and I had blacked out again. This time when I woke up, it was night out, and I was in what looked like a hospital room with a huge bandage around my arm. I tried to move it and yelped.

"Ow!" It hurt like hell, and there was zero motion. I looked around and realized that Herathia and Neko were sleeping by my bed, I could tell they had been watching over me since I had gotten there.