Sun Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ba'ith chuckled. "I aim to please."

"Well you hit the target!" Arsha winced.

"No, that was your prostate." Ba'ith rolled Arsha onto his chest and stroked his hair and back with long, soothing strokes.

"It hurts so fucking good!" The elf chuckled quietly and blushed. "But as good as it was…now it just hurts, can you pull it out?" He grimaced with discomfort as Ba'ith pulled his cock out of his slick body and thanked the nameless Gods that the assassin was only half hard.

Ba'ith opened one eye a crack and looked at him. "So, do I get another chance?"

"Yeah, you can do that to me any time you want!" Arsha grinned.

Ba'ith laughed. "I've created a monster but as good as it was, that's not all I want from you Arsha, although I tell you with all honesty that it has never been as good as that with anyone else."

Arsha sighed softly and lowered his head back to Ba'ith's chest. He could hear the assassin's strong heart beat vibrating against his delicate ear… his huge warm hands were comforting and reassuring on his back. His eyes fluttered closed. He knew Ba'ith was waiting for an answer but he also knew the assassin wouldn't rush him for one.

He felt entirely comfortable with Ba'ith and he supposed that even though he had no memory of anything the assassin had said or done for the months it had taken for his mind to reconcile with the speed in which his body had been healed; his subconscious heard and had remembered everything. He was left with the unmistakable knowledge that this human would die for him, if need be. But so long as Arsha had even one tiny iota of mana left in his body, Ba'ith would live forever.

His eyes blinked open and he furrowed his brow. He thought about his life before he had been thrown across Ba'ith's path and it seemed empty, filled with endless battles and little else. The assassin had been the first person to ever persist long enough to get past Arsha's detached, quiet reserve and he blushed slightly when he remembered how he had sworn and demanded that he fuck him.

He buried his face against Ba'ith's chest and snuggled into his embrace a little deeper. He rolled his head until he could press his lips against the deep crevice between the assassin's pecs. He decided that he wouldn't mind watching this human grow old, if only to see if his heavily muscled, rock-hard man-tits grew saggy. At last he lifted his head and his eyes met and locked with those amazingly intense blue-grey orbs that glowed like liquid silver in the heights of passion.

His nose wrinkled. "Yes."

1...456789