Sun Hee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to put this cage on you?" Sun Hee's eyes were wet with a naked desire that astonished me.

"I-I do," I breathed.

The look of pure excitement on her face erased all lingering doubt. She looked as giddy as a girl who had just been given her first new car.

"Then let's get this on you," she said. "I've so wanted to lock someone up, and you've been so sweet and so understanding. You're very special to me. I can't believe I'm actually going to have this power over you."

Sun Hee quickly got up and ducked out into the common room. She came right back with a block of blue ice from her mini fridge. Working with purpose, she pushed me back onto the bed and positioned me with my legs apart and my penis in easy reach. Then she lifted up the blue ice and placed it directly on my genitals. The sudden cold made me want to jerk away and cover myself, but she deftly knocked my hands away.

She worked with the combination of solicitousness and practiced efficiency of a nurse, and before I knew it, my throbbing cock had deflated to the point that it was completely limp and smaller than I can remember being.

Sun Hee giggled, doing little to mask her delight in my situation. "There we go, all nice and small just like I need it."

I watched in fascination as Sun Hee threaded my now deflated penis and balls through the ring until it was seated at the base of my shaft. As she fumbled with the pins, I instinctively reached out to help.

My normally reserved girlfriend immediately scolded me. "Leave it!" she barked. "Or do I need to tie your hands over your head so you don't mess with my property?" Her stern face made it clear I was interfering in what was now her business.

I raised my hands in surrender. With a smirk of triumph, Sun Hee slide the cage over the head of my penis and fit it into place.

"There," she said. "It's on. "How does this feel? Is it ok?" She wiggled to cage around, testing that it was loose enough for my penis to breath but tight enough that there would be no escape.

"Yeah, it feels ok. Surprisingly comfortable."

She nodded, satisfied.

"Now, it's time." As she stood above me her cardigan fell open and I could see that her breasts were standing tall and her nipples were rock hard. Sun Hee was excited! Never have I felt more intimidated by a 5'4'' Korean girl.

She reached over to the white cardboard box and deftly plucked a small pink, heart-shaped padlock from inside. The pink lock had the image of some kind of anime character on it. Following my eye, she smirked and said, "So you remember who has you locked."

"We'll start with the three days you owe me," Sun Hee continued. "If you're good, I'll unlock you. If not..." She shrugged eloquently. "Maybe I won't."

With that she threaded the padlock through the cage but didn't close it. Feeling its weight made this suddenly real. Having been drawn along by her enthusiasm, I found myself excited, but scared. I had no idea what this would be like or where it might lead.

Sun Hee's hand hovered around the lock as she looked into my eyes. She was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving. "I want you to ask me," she said. "Ask me to close this lock. Ask me to lock this cage. Offer me control over all your orgasms!"

Shit! I was breathing heavy, unsure how I really felt, but I blindly rushed in. Her excitement was contagious and I knew I wanted to please her.

"Do it, Sun Hee," I said, feeling a kind of submissive frenzy. "Lock me. Lock me, Sun Hee. Make me yours. Make me chaste for you. If you close that lock you will have complete and utter control. It will be your choice and yours alone whether to open it again. Take that control, Sun Hee. Take--"

A very loud click suddenly echoed through the room. Sun Hee looked positively wolfish. I knew then and there that the deed was done and free orgasms were now a thing of the past. She threw herself against me and attacked with a passionate kiss that knocked me over. I felt her heart racing against my chest, and I had a feeling that tonight had awakened a monster, an adorable Korean monster but a monster none the less.

"God, I want you to lick me," Sun Hee panted. She yanked off her cardigan and flopped back on the bed, hurriedly kicking off her shorts. With her back arched and her legs spread like that, I needed no further encouragement. Her breasts seemed to splay out against the sides of her top almost obscenely as I dove for her delicious mound between her legs. Never before had I licked with such urgency or desire. Curious about the effect of my new cage, I felt pressure in my balls building as the cage resisted any chance for my cock to grow hard. The head of my penis swelled against the limits of the cage in a way that was uncomfortable and rendered my acutely aware of my new condition, but it wasn't painful. Instead, the cage seemed to reflect my sexual energy back into my balls and spine -- a sexual energy I felt myself passing on to Sun Hee. Even more than before, it felt like my own need for orgasm was flowing into her petite body, adding to her own pleasure.

And Sun Hee greedily drank it up. My teeth teased too roughly against her clit making her yelp in momentary pain, but that slowed down neither her nor me. Soon the speed of her breath was increasing. Her taut breasts became even more obscene as her back arched more urgently. She ground against my face roughly, careless of my needs, as high-pitched cries tore from her throat. Her orgasm came quick and hard. Her hands clawed at the sheets and her legs clamped hard around me. She cried out, a sound that surely told her neighbors of her pleasure. Her body stiffened one last time, holding, shaking, and then abruptly went slack.

Sun Hee immediately pulled me to her for a kiss. "Wow," she said. "I really liked that." Then she looked at me. "Are you ok?"

I nodded.

She reached down to clutch her new property, my cage, though in truth I could barely feel her through the plastic. "How does this feel? Not too uncomfortable?"

"Strange," I said honestly. It still felt so new I didn't know what to think. "But not uncomfortable. It's ok."

"Good." She smiled and patted my locked cock. "It looks so cute."

Then that new, more commanding side of Sun Hee reappeared. She brusquely pulled her cardigan back on, wrapping her breasts, and slid into her shorts. Then she sat up and briskly set about clearing away the remainders on her bed. The key to my cage she tossed casually into a nearby jewelry box amongst her rings and earrings and assorted trinkets.

"Then get out of here," she said, her voice suddenly cold and businesslike. "I need to study."