Sun Hee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled back, she was a bit more playful again, slapping my butt. "I still want to hear you say it, though."

"Say what?"

"Tell me what turned you on. I want to hear the words."

"I... I liked..." God, it was still hard to say; it felt so embarrassing to admit some of it. But I pushed myself. "I liked watching you dance with that guy, I really did," I admitted. "And I liked that you got to feel his hard cock against you."

Sun Hee listened carefully, stepping back around so she could study my face. She liked watching. "Go on," she nudged.

"It was... really embarrassing when Jin Sook made that comment about you in front of me. I know I should have defended you. I was just so overwhelmed, it was so humiliating. I... I didn't like that she was judging you, but..." I swallowed. This next part was tough. I wasn't sure how Sun Hee would react. "But it excited me that she made me feel so... emasculated, I guess."

"I see." She looked more curious than upset or jealous. I guess she was learning about me, too, and liked it. "And you like feeling humiliated in front of my friends?" It was more a statement than a question.

"I do," I breathed.

"You need to say it," she insisted.

It was hard, but I steeled myself. "I do. I like... when you humiliate me with your friends."

Sun Hee smiled and patted my cheek, saying, "See, what a good boy." It was embarrassing how good that felt hearing her praise me. She continued, "Doesn't it feel better finally admitting that?"

My face reddened, but I nodded. It did feel better. Still I worried whether this would change how she felt about me -- as a man, as her boyfriend -- but now that I'd said it there was no taking it back. Besides, she seemed to already know.

"I'm going to keep being cruel to you, baby." Sun Hee said it so sweetly. "But know that I'm doing it out of love."

"I know, baby," I assured her.

After a pause, she asked in a quiet voice, "What did you think of when I made you bring my panties to that guy?"

My face turned beat red, but there was no hiding my reaction. The way the chastity cage bounced up and down in front of her made me arousal obvious, so I admitted the truth. "It was the hottest thing I've ever done, baby." The words just tumbled out in a rush -- it was true! It was so crazy what she had had me do.

Sun Hee clearly really liked it, too. Her face spit with a wide, open smile that showed the neat rows of her perfectly white teeth. From the gleam in her eyes, I fancied she was reliving that moment along with me. "Good boy," she said, patting my cheek. "Good boy. Now doesn't that feel better?"

Strangely, it did. It did feel better having things out in the open between us. It was still hard to say it all, and I knew I would continue to struggle saying things out loud. It was hard for me as a guy to speak up for my own desires, especially when they seemed so confusing. Growing up, so many messages taught me to hide and be embarrassed of my feelings, especially if they didn't fit in with being "a man." I felt oddly grateful to Sun Hee for forcing me to open up.

She leaned back against her desk again, more casually now. The smile on her cute little face looked so endearing, the way she gazed up at me through her girlish bangs.

Her hand moved to her chest as if playing absently with the second button of her shirt there at her cleavage, drawing my eyes helplessly. She pretended like it was accidental, but we both knew it wasn't. In fact, knowing she did this intentionally to tease me only heightened the effect. My chest tightened as I ached for her to undo the button.

"I have a confession to make," she said after a pause.

"Oh?" I wasn't sure whether to be nervous or excited, and found I was both.

She drew out the pause, seeming to enjoy my uncertainty. She looked so adorable when she smirked at me, and while she was clearly trying to keep a straight face, she burst out laughing. "I had a lot of fun last night," she said. "Not just dancing, with all of it. Especially watching you squirm."

She clapped her hands on either side of my face and looked up at me. "The truth is... Well, I was genuinely disappointed you didn't defend me in front of Jin Sook. I'm still hurt by that. But the truth is I sent you home because... well, because I wanted to see if I could really do that," she said. "And, wow, I did. It was really a charge watching you walk out of there looking all hangdog, baby."

That was interesting. So she had been toying with me? Maybe I should have felt angry, but I wasn't. Instead, I was intrigued and a little impressed.

"I guess I was testing some boundaries last night," she said. "I know you got excited watching me be naughty, and I'm glad to hear you admit that. I get excited watching you. I like seeing the power I seem to have over you, baby."

She glanced down, giving my caged cock a significant look, and laughed. "And I really like seeing your poor little guy struggle in my cage."

I guess I already knew this, but it was exciting to hear her admit things so directly. "So the things you did that night, you did just to tease me?" I asked.

"Well, yes -- but also because it excited me." She crossed her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them upward. Had the top button of her white blouse always been open?

"Dancing with that guy?"

Sun Hee nodded, immediately understanding my question. "Yes, darling. I liked it."

"Did you... Did you like feeling his hard cock press against you?" I both feared her answer and craved it.

Sun Hee put both hands on her hips and leaned forward as she answered, peering into my face with a broad smile. "Yes!"

She wanted me to have no doubt about her answer.

"Tell the truth, now," she insisted again. "You like hearing that."

I nodded, feeling the heat in my face. God help me, I did like.

But Sun Hee shifted pace then. She got up from the desk and sauntered over to her bed, neatly made up with her cute little butterfly sheets and fluffy white comforter. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she took my hand and pulled me closer so that I was standing over her, my chastity cage almost at eye level.

She reached out and cupped my caged penis in her hands, turning the cage this way and that as she studied my vulnerable manhood. Her mood was more curious than sexual, as though she were examining some strange new specimen in class. She tapped the sensitive strip of my glans that pressed through the vent at the tip of the cage, seeming to enjoy the spongy softness of my penis and the way I twitched and shivered under her touch, and her fingers slipped underneath, too, exploring the aching fullness of my ball sack.

"You know this is mine, don't you?" She tapped her index finger against the tip of my penis while her left hand cupped and gently squeezed my balls.

"Yes." I shifted a little under her grip as, with a slight twist of her wrist, her grip on my balls drew me upwards onto my toes.

Sun Hee looked up and me and smiled. "Who owns your penis?" she demanded.

"You do. You own it," I said, secretly thrilling at being made to say it out loud. Then, consciously now, I added: "Princess."

"Say it again," she insisted.

"You own my cock and balls, Princess," I repeated, feeling this simple truth sinking deeper inside me.

Sun Hee quirked a smile and ran her fingers along the clear plastic of the cage. I felt horny and frustrated,but also very much owned by Sun Hee: my cock, my erections, my orgasms now belonged to her and her alone.

"I like hearing you call me Princess," she said, almost as though she were talking to herself. "I like knowing I have that power over you. I like feeling you submit to me. I knew I would like it, but it's more fun that I expected."

From her perch on the edge of the bed, she crossed her legs and leaned backward. Her short navy blue skirt pulled deliciously up her thigh, exposing a tantalizing glimpse of her inner leg, and I found myself wondering if she wore any underwear. She caught my eyes wandering there and smirked. She wanted me to look.

The fact that she sitting now while I stood above her should have restored some of the power to me, after all I towered over her, but the opposite was very much the case. Instead, because she now rested comfortably on her bed while I stood there awkwardly in front of her, I felt even more under her thumb.

She studied me in silence for some time, heightening her sense of control over the situation.

"Maybe I was too hard on you, but you did ask me to be cruel. And, if I'm honest," she said, looking up with her doe eyes. "If I'm honest, I like being cruel to you. I don't know why, I guess it's how I show love."

She looked vulnerable again, and I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say. Instead, I just listened, letting her speak.

"I like hearing you say that I own your cock," Sun Hee said. "But I guess what I'm starting to understand myself is that it's not just your penis I want. It's your devotion."

"Baby, you have that. You have my devotion."

"Do I?" She peered up at me with those big, doe eyes, looking vulnerable. It was surprising to see this sudden insecurity from her, but then she was just a young girl, just as inexperienced and overwhelmed by the world as I was. Worse, as a girl she had grown up being shoved around and taken for granted in so many different ways.

"Yes, Sun Hee, I promise." It was a solemn promise I was making, and I intended to keep it.

"Thanks, baby. I love you, too," she said. "I really do... I really love you." Her words were music to my ears.

"I guess what I worry about," she continued, "Is that what will happen to your devotion after I let you cum." She fiddled at her shirt again, drawing my eyes to the tempting plunge of her cleavage. "The truth is, every time I think about letting you cum I find myself making up some kind of excuse not to. Why would I risk losing this by letting you cum?"

Wow. Hearing her talk this way made sense. It was also scary and fascinating.

"You've been locked four days now -- five, actually," she continued. "And I really like the changes that's made in the way you treat me. I know you love me, but with that cage, I can feel the way your attention is focused completely on me. Your total focus. It's palpable."

To prove her point, she popped open the second button of her shirt, exposing still more of the tantalizing curves of her breasts. She saw and felt the visceral effect that had on me. We both did.

Sun Hee giggled a little, looking sheepish. "See?" she said. "I know that's selfish, but I really like it."

Rather than trying to hide the effect her breasts were having on me, I played it up, pushing my cage harder into her hands as she cupped my penis. "You're right, baby," I groaned. "I'm helpless in your control. I think about you constantly. Every time I see you, I feel like a puppy when the owner comes home -- just so happy and full of attention for you."

I even jumped up and down a little mimicking a puppy, so that the lock around the cage clack and clatter. Sun Hee rolled onto her side laughing.

"It's true!" she cried out while giggling. "You're like a little puppy. You're like my little toy." She patted the cage for emphasis. "Even when I neglect you or when I'm alone, I know you are right where I left you." She looked at me more soberly. "That's really important to me," she said.

Hearing her call me her toy was turning me on, and so were her breasts, now mostly on display after she had undone the top two buttons. Without thinking, I reached for them. I wanted to touch her and to kiss her.

But Sun Hee knocked my hands away. "Naughty boy!" she exclaimed indignantly.

We scrambled briefly, I wanted her, but she snatched both my wrists in her hands. "No, no," she scolded. "Behind your back."

I could have resisted, but it was fun to follow her orders. Besides, the cage really was changing the way I thought. She was inside my head now in ways I hadn't expected and didn't fully understand.

"Hands behind your back," she insisted again, and I obeyed.

Sun Hee leaned back with her arms propping her up and wiggled her chest side to side, teasing me with her large, perky tits. Her unbuttoned blouse revealed the generous curves of her lightly golden breasts, breasts I knew were full and firm and delicious to the touch, and the dark blue straps from her jumpsuit skirt further accentuated them. Like suspenders, the blue straps pushed her breasts inward, exaggerating her cleavage, even as her perky tits were too full to be contained and pushed the straps outward.

The effect was nakedly sexual, and just when I didn't think Sun Hee could look any hotter, with a saucy flick of her wrist she popped open yet another button... and then another. Her tits spilled out in their glorious bounty, her nipples visibly hard through the white cotton of her bra.

"You want to see these?" she taunted, shaking them.

"God yes," I begged, finding it extremely difficult to keep my hands behind my back as she had directed.

"You want to touch these?" she asked again, rubbing it in.

Leaning forward, my mouth drooling to taste her and my eyes boggled, I nodded, feeling again like her helpless little puppy. Her toy.

Then suddenly she pulled her blouse closed around her. "Nope," she chirped. "Now, go make me some tea."

I gaped, momentarily confused. "What?"

"Tea," she repeated, as though talking to someone slow. "I want some."

"Yes, Princess."

I hopped up, strangely eager to serve. Over to the side on top of her dresser, Sun Hee had a little water heater and tea set like a good Korean person, and I bustled about self-consciously to make her some tea. It felt a strange but kind of fun serving her -- especially being naked. I kept reminding myself to be careful with the hot water, all the while conscious of the way I was showing her my bare butt and backside.

Before long I had the water boiling and was pouring it into the little ceramic tea cup for my darling Sun Hee. Her cup filled, I started to turn to the second cup when Sun Hee interrupted.

"Did I say you could have some?" she snapped.

The rational part of me knew that she was only acting cold as part of her dominance. Or at least I thought she was. But either way, feeling her snap at me sent a shiver through my body and an urge to snap to obey.

"No, Princess, sorry, Princess," I said and quickly returned the second cup to its place.

Chastened, I shuffled back over to where Sun Hee waited on her bed and offered her the freshly made tea, kneeling as a proffered the cup. She patted my head as she took a sip.

"Putting that cage on you really does give me a lot of power, doesn't it? I'm still learning just how much power it gives me," she said, looking significantly at the way I knelt before her. "I think you are, too."

Sun Hee took another slow sip of her tea and studied me. She bounced my caged cock in her free hand and then pursed her lips as though a new and unexpected thought had struck her. "You are small, you know that right?" Her eyebrows lifted as she said it.

What? The casual comment hit like a surprise blow to the gut. The humiliation burned through me. It was a surreal, almost sublime experience. Heat burned along the edges of my ears and nose, almost as though Sun Hee was holding a flame to my face.

"I..." I wasn't small -- at least, I didn't think I was; I'd always assumed I was average -- but hearing my sweet Sun Hee say this turned me on. The possibility that she really was... disappointed... turned me on.

She bounced my caged cock lightly in her tiny hand. "You like hearing me say that, don't you?"

It was a test. After everything we had just talked through as a couple, she wanted to see if I had taken things to heart.

"Go on," she coaxed. "You can say it."

I screwed up my nerve and took the leap. Still not really knowing if it was true or not, I took a plunge and said it. "Yes, Sun Hee. I like hearing you say I'm small."

Her slow smile became my reward.

Impulsively, I took my submission further. "I like knowing I am too small for you."

Sun Hee bit her lip to suppress a snicker. "That's why you're in this cage, you know."

"Is it? Because... because I'm too small?" I asked, strangely thrilling at the question.

"Well, one of the reasons." She took another sip of her tea as though what she had said was unimportant. Cruelty seemed to come naturally to this Korean girl.

As if to prove my point, what Sun Hee said next was even crueler. "Actually," she said. "That's part of why I sent you home last night... thinking you might disappoint me if I unlocked you."

Ouch! She was just saying that to tease me, right? Studying her face I couldn't tell.

"I confess that Jin Sook and I laughed at how pathetic you looked when I sent you home," she continued. "Maybe that wasn't nice. But the truth is it made me wet doing that to you. And I think it excites you, too, hearing we laughed about you together."

I nodded, blushing furiously. Despite myself, I did like hearing it.

Still, the way Sun Hee kept coming back to that moment at the club made clear there was something more she wanted to talk about.

"And you did hurt my feelings," she continued. "I hope you can understand how sensitive I am about being called a slut. I've gotten called a slut in the past a lot, and it's not fair. Guys can have sex with whoever they want and they get praised for it. If a guy bangs a lot of girls it's a sign of power for him. But if a girl fucks the way she wants to she's branded a slut. It's not fair!"

Listening to Sun Hee, I had to agree she was right. We had talked about this problem often, and I understood the way she struggled with it. Listening to her stories about growing up -- the way teachers and others pushed her around because she was a girl, the way guys got what they wanted from her sexually, and the way she was expected to be submissive -- I could understand why she wanted to be the one in control. I could understand why she longed for sexual independence.

"When I was out there on the dance floor and that other guy started dancing with me, I felt powerful. I knew how much he wanted me, and it was thrilling to be in control of that. I knew how badly he wanted me, and I knew how badly you needed me. I felt like the most powerful girl there. I want that feeling, you know?"

Sun Hee looked at me, her eyes shining wetly. "But then when I heard Jin Sook judging me... it just ruined everything. It was like suddenly being back in Korea being bullied as a slut for sleeping with guys."

In her agitation, Sun Hee had let her blouse fall completely open so that her breasts were on display right in front of me. Or maybe it was on purpose. Her ill-fitting white bra was pushed down, revealing the hard little nubs of her fully erect nipples.

"Why should I have to give up my sexual desires just to please others?" she asked indignantly.

"You shouldn't," I blurted.

"But... but we're together now," Sun Hee said a little wistfully.

"When you locked this cage on me we agreed you had control over my sex, but we said nothing about yours. You are free to make your own choices, Princess." She had had me thinking about this a lot lately. It was scary, but what I said was true.

Sun Hee cocked her head to the side and looked at me funny. After a long pause, she asked, "Are you saying it would be ok if I decided to... maybe date others?"

The last part came out only as a whisper, but I noticed that her breasts thrust forward more and her hands, clutched around the hem of her loose skirt, seemed to pull it higher on her thigh.

I shrugged, feeling more than a little awkward given what we were suddenly talking about. It was important to say it. It was important not to send her mixed signals anymore. "I'm the one who has been locked, not you."