Sun Hee Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, don't be sad, baby," Sun Hee leaned over and murmured into my ear. "You may have a small dick, but you're my small dick, and I love you." Her hand found its way into my lap as she said it, and she squeezed my cage. I knew I should protest that I wasn't small, I was average, but the pressure on my trapped cock felt good, really good, confusing me with pleasure that merged into my humiliation.

The others went back to their studying, though I found it difficult to focus. Strangely, once the moment passed, I missed it. I missed the intensity of the humiliation and the attention from all these cute Korean girls.

But we all returned to the exhausted, anxious energy of finals, and as I said, our study session changed faces several times over the course of the long evening. Several of Sun Hee's Korean friends came and went. Some of my own friends stopped by briefly to chat and say hi. They had grown accustomed to the way I was practically leashed to Sun Hee, so no one was surprised when I stayed with her. In all, the night was almost fun despite the looming stress of final exams and papers.

Of course, things got tense in a different when when Sebastian stopped by and joined the table. Sun Hee had invited him, explaining that we all had Sociology together, and I was determined to be cool about it. Still, when he sat down on the other side of her, and Sun Hee turned toward him to talk and share notes, I really struggled with the way her back was to me as she talked and flirted with him.

And she was flirting. It wasn't too obvious or over the top, but it wasn't subtle either. Sun Hee was wearing a plain dark blue cardigan sweater, which made sense given the way libraries are always too cold, but I noticed that when Sebastian showed up, the first two buttons of her cardigan had magically become undone, flashing a generous portion of the tight white tank top she wore underneath. It also revealed the full length of the gold chain around her neck, the key to my cage nestled just out of sight between her big tits.

Worse, as time went by, more buttons came undone until the cardigan hung open, revealing the simple white spaghetti-strap tank top she wore underneath. While considered perfectly modest in America, such a top was positively scandalous by Korean standards for the way it left her shoulders and entire upper torso bare, and the tight fabric clung to her large, perky breasts in a way that revealed every curve.

I very much doubt I was the only one turned on by her outfit. Sebastian surely was as well.

And I have to think Jin Sook and Min Ha noticed, too. Her wanton outfit would take on new meaning in their eyes after the jokes they shared about my small penis. Indeed, Jin Sook snorted and gave me a significant look out of the corner of her dark eyes.

The whole thing was surreal, sitting near him, knowing that Sebastian's cock was hard and erect inside his pants while my penis was locked tight in its tiny cage - all while pretending nothing was happening beyond innocent studying.

Sun Hee kept touching her hair as they talked, and she crossed and recrossed her legs. Her left hand occasionally brushed against Sebastian's shoulder, while her other hand seemed to press between her legs, causing her loose yellow skirt to bunch up around her thighs.

For his part, Sebastian held himself as though he was unaware of my girlfriend's attentions. While he was clearly hot for Sun Hee - why else was he always coming around as a senior to hang out with a bunch of sophomores? - he always acted like a perfect gentleman. He even included me in their conversation, turning sideways in his chair to better face Sun Hee and me, casually draping his arm on the back of her chair while asking me how my paper was going. Sun Hee almost seemed to lean back into his arm as the three of us chatted.

There was a genuine friendliness to Sebastian that made him hard not to like, and part of me wanted to punch him in the face. But when he looked at you, it felt like you were the only person in the room.

The worst part was that Sebastian genuinely was smart. Sun Hee was right to invite him to join our study session. As he talked through the material of the class we all understood it better, and strangely, that made me most anxious of all.

I did well in school, usually As and A-s, but over the past semester I had to come to the somewhat humbling conclusion that Sun Hee was in fact smarter than me. She worked hard for it, too. I had always heard before that many guys found it threatening when their wife or girlfriend was smarter than them, or made more money. The male ego was surprisingly fragile. I hadn't really had to confront that before, but I did now. And I didn't totally like how it felt.

Honestly, it was something of a bruise to my ego, though I was embarrassed to admit it bothered me. Ok, yes, she was smarter. And she was incredibly cute and sexy - out of my league, really. I was lucky to be with her, and while I didn't feel anxious exactly that she would leave me, all this deepened my sense of submission to her.

An unexpectedly low score on my last exam, a B, only heightened that feeling. Especially when Sun Hee had looked over at my test score and said I needed to "try harder." No question I should have scored higher, and no question my poor showing had something to do with the time I had spent naked at Sun Hee's feet worshiping her.

So yes, it made me a anxious seeing the way Sun Hee listened so raptly as Sebastian talked through some of the more complex ideas of the class. That used to be me.

Watching her flirt was an agony of strange arousal.

Sun Hee touched her hair again, flipping it back over her shoulders as she smiled at one of his comments. Her cardigan slipped off her left shoulder leaving it bare, and my cock trembled as she left it that way.

When his own hand briefly touched her shoulder, Sun Hee bit her lip, and I swear her breath started to get more shallow, causing her tits, tight in her white tank top, to rise and fall visibly.

A sharp scrape of wood against tile echoed through the library causing heads around the table to jerk up, and Sun Hee's chair was several inches closer to his now than to mind. Then, as Sun Hee leaned toward him to read something he was pointing to in his textbook, her left breast pressed into his bicep. And lingered.

My spine tingled and the back of my throat turned dry as I imagined how the warmth of her breast must feel pressing against him that way. Again I thought about how Sun Hee's touch must be making Sebastian hard, his cock big and erect inside his jeans, while I stood by locked and helpless in this tiny cage.

I didn't mean to, but I couldn't shake the image - his cock thick and potent, and Sun Hee's little pussy so wet and bare and needy.

She shifted again, recrossing her legs and pressing her hand again against herself. She parted her lips and wetted them in unconscious echo of him as he murmured something in her ear. Her sexual need was palpable, and given her choices it was only natural she would be drawn to him. Her pussy was untouched, unclaimed, and given the way she had sidelined me, it was natural she would be drawn to another.

A pen clattered to the floor. Impulsively I darted to pick it up. "Baby, you dropped something," I said while offering Sun Hee the pen, eager for the chance to interrupt them.

Sun Hee turned back around and looked at me blankly.

"Actually, that's mine," Sebastian said. "Thanks, man. Good catch." He traded the pen for a broad, easy smile.

Though I had to wonder, was there a smirk there, too?

Maybe 15 minutes later the same pen was now in Sun Hee's fingers, and the way she held it against her lips tapping it against the side of her mouth was profoundly distracting. Especially as it was Sebastian's pen.

Sun Hee caught me staring, which brought a mischievous smile to her face. Holding my eye, she parted her lips and let the pen tap against her teeth. Then her lips closed around the pen, miming something obscene. The sparkle in Sun Hee's eyes made it clear that she knew exactly what she was doing to me and that we were both imagining the same thing: her lips around Sebastian's thick cock.

The long, hoarse groan that shuddered from my throat seemed to come from someone else entirely. Like I was wilting inside myself.

Sun Hee blew me a kiss and her attention returned to the man beside her.

"You accept it?" The voice beside me started me from my reverie. It was Min Ha, leaning toward me. We hadn't ever actually talked before, but she seemed sweet, with heavily accented English. Flat as a board, with limp hair and a plain face, she seemed always to fade into the background.

Min Ha didn't indicate what she meant at all, and neither of us looked their way, but it was obvious what she was talking about. I was especially caught off guard as she seemed so shy and submissive, almost something of a wallflower compared to Sun Hee and Jin Sook.

I shrugged, utterly unsure how to respond to this sudden moment of intimacy between us. Strangely, I felt I could trust her. "I kind of like it," I confessed, and shrugged again.

Our eyes met and some kind of recognition passed between us as though we were the same.

Min Ha smiled in a way that suggested sympathy and commiseration, almost a melancholic smile. "I understand," she whispered.

A period of silence fell about the group of us at the table. One of her friends at the far end appeared to be napping. The Korean guy who had been laughing at me before had left. Min Ha and SooYoung were both immersed in their books, and even Sun Hee withdrew into her own world as she reviewed her notes and flashcards. For myself, I tried to focus too, but with mixed success. That feeling of electric heat you feel next to someone you are sexually attracted to - I felt it constantly, except the heat I felt was the heat that radiated between Sun Hee and Sebastian.

And it was humiliating.

A chair shifted back, and Jin Sook got up from the table. As she stalked across the tile floor, her tight white weather pants accentuated her impossibly long legs and high waist, her legs slicing open and closed with the precision of scissors and her heels clicked across the floor.

How had I gotten myself in this place, stuck between the sultry sweetness of Sun Hee with her hidden and unexpected cruelty, and the open threat of Jin Sook's cold femininity. Scylla and Charybdis.

***

Later, after Jin Sook returned to the table, two of Sebastian's upper class friends stopped by to chat with him. One was tall and lean, with a dusky complexion and a vaguely off-putting expression. The other, Reggie, was black. He was more muscular, with an athlete's body and a friendly, outgoing demeanor and an infectious energy.

The two guys slapped Sebastian on the shoulder and tussled in that way guys do, and both Sebastian and Sun Hee turned to look up at the new visitors. Reggie complained he hadn't seen him for a while, and the other guy broke in asking "why he was hanging out here with all the Asian chicks," a comment that struck me as a little offensive and rude.

But I was being ignored.

Sun Hee, somewhat awkwardly, had turned to face them, too. She seemed happy for the interruption and new energy after so many hours studying.

Sebastian joked back about how it was "pretty obvious" what he was doing here, and Reggie agreed. "The view is awful nice," he said while winking in a friendly way.

Both Reggie and the other guy were standing right above her looking down, and with her cardigan unbuttoned and her white top tight around her D-cup breasts, they must have had a nearly unobstructed view down my girlfriend's shirt. Sun Hee held herself erect, back straight and chin up, as she gazed up at these two new guys.

Reggie's smile flashed a row a big white teeth, and he did nothing to hide the fact that he was staring at my girlfriend's tits, nor, for that matter, did the other guy.

In fact, Reggie's leer was open, honest, and instead of covering up with her cardigan Sun Hee seemed proud of the attention. She touched her hair and wet her lips.

"Hey, I'm Reggie," the black guy said introducing himself, and extended his hand.

Sun Hee smiled shyly, suddenly coy. "I'm Sun Hee." She giggled a little, and let his hand engulf her own, his skin dark against the pale honey of her flesh.

"Say it again?" He leaned down while simultaneously pulling her hand closer.

Suddenly his face and muscled chest was only inches away from her, and Sun Hee acted flustered. "Sun Hee."

"Sun Hee," he repeated. "Pretty name." Then, finally releasing her hand, he added, "Pretty girl."

Sun Hee blushed, and there was a very distinct moment when she stared downward, not at his face but at his crotch. When she turned back toward us, I saw that her nipples were visibly hard through her shirt. We all saw it, I think. The way her nipples stood out against the thin white fabric was unmistakable.

My teeth ground in a complex mixture of despair and arousal. Sebastian I understood, but why this guy? How could he just walk up to my girlfriend, probably the first black guy Sun Hee had ever really talked to, and turn her on so visibly just like that?

Still, if it was magic, it didn't last. He tried the same magic touch on Jin Sook next to me, shuffling up to her with his easy smile and masculine confidence, and repeated, "Hey, I'm Reggie."

"I'm sure you are," Jin Sook replied, giving him a cold, hard look, and returned to her book.

Reggie looked stunned at her flat rejection. The other guy, the rude one, laughed, and even Sebastian seemed amused. For my part, my head was down but a smile cracked my lips at the way he got shut down, though I was acutely aware I was in no real position to feel superior given the open reception he won from my own girlfriend.

It couldn't have been more obvious that Sun Hee enjoyed the attention she was getting, first from Sebastian and now, from Reggie - it was obvious to everyone.

I worried, actually, that when Reggie and the other guy coaxed Sebastian into ditching the library and heading off together, they might lure Sun Hee away with them. I knew her well enough to read the uncertainty in her eyes. She was hurt Sebastian was leaving and felt torn between a need to study and a desire for adventure.

In the end, it was a glance back at the judging eyes of Jin Sook and the others that pulled Sun Hee back into her chair. The guys said their goodbyes, and Sun Hee's shoulders slumped a little.

"I love you, baby," I whispered in her ear.

Sun Hee smiled back weakly and patted my hand. "I love you, too."

But she felt distant and distracted. Soon, she excused herself to go to the bathroom, and Min Ha flashed a look of commiseration.

Sometime later, longer than it should have been, Sun Hee returned from the bathroom, slid into the chair next to me, and pressed something small and damp into my hands. At first I didn't know what it was. A tissue maybe, or a bit of cloth. No, I realized with mounting arousal that it was her panties. They felt so delicate and light in my hands, the panties that up until a few moments ago Sun Hee had been wearing.

They felt unbelievably warm and damp.

Holding her panties in my hand conjured a visceral memory of the day before when Sun Hee had forced me to wear her underwear as punishment. Equally humiliating, perhaps, but in a different way. That time had been about treating me as her toy. Now, it was the humiliation of presenting me with the evidence of her arousal for another man. Or men. Was it Reggie who had made her this wet?

I sneaked a peek into my lap, carefully shielding my hands from anyone else's view. There they were, all red lace and bows, all wadded up into my trembling hands. Then I couldn't help myself, leaning down to sniff them, suddenly awash in the musky scent of Sun Hee's arousal.

It excited me, too, to know that Sun Hee was now bare and naked beneath her yellow skirt.

Sun Hee's grin was wide and welcoming. She knew what effect this had on me, and she liked it. She wore the smile that I knew meant trouble, and she leaned forward and kissed my ear wetly. Her tongue darted inside, making me weak.

"Let's go take a break," she whispered huskily.

Sun Hee took my hand and led me away. I was perfectly happy to follow, my eyes mesmerized by her narrow waist and the movement of her hips, visualizing her nubile pussy beneath her skirt as I trailed obediently behind her.

But we didn't go down to the lobby where I expected. Instead, Sun Hee led us around until she found a mostly empty corner of the library. At this late hour, it was largely quiet, though students still passed by occasionally and a nerdy white girl was studying by herself maybe twenty feet away.

Without a word of explanation, Sun Hee choose one of the study carrels facing the window, sat up onto the desk facing me, and began to lift her loose yellow skirt up over her hips.

I was shocked at Sun Hee's brazen behavior. It was late at night and few people were around, but the library was hardly empty and far from private. Yet I was also completely mesmerized. The tantalizing nakedness of her thighs appeared inch by inch before me. Then her bare hips. Then her pussy. Completely bare and on display in the middle of the library.

Her pale honeyed skin shone in the dim fluorescent light, and her naked pussy reflected in the wall of windows behind us. Pink and perfect, her pussy was already wet. In fact her juices had trailed down the insides of both her thighs, and the lips of her labia stretched open, inviting.

I swallowed a knot in my throat, feeling myself start to drool. My cock tingled and ached inside its cage, throbbing all the more with the certainty there would be no escape or relief for me tonight. Not with the mood Sun Hee was in.

"You know what to do." Her voice was both seductive and commanding, thick with a sultry pride in just how scandalously she had behaved tonight. And I don't think I was wrong to see a certain smugness in her eyes. She knew she had acted terribly to me and knew simultaneously that I had accepted it. Loved it, even.

"Go on," she said again. "You know you want it. Show me your place."

God help me I did want it.

Wordlessly I sunk to my knees on the hard and dirty tiles of the library floor, and slowly, nervously I lowered my head between her legs. Sun Hee clearly felt plenty daring to do this in the middle of the library, but for me it was nerve-racking and scary.

But I wanted to taste her, and her heavy scent pulled me in.

Sun Hee hissed in pleasure as my tongue touched her cunt. The extent of her wetness made clear, as if there was any doubt, just how revved up she was, more so even than I was, which was saying a lot giving the way I had been locked up and frustrated for so long.

Sun Hee was seriously aroused.

Her moans of pleasure came out as strained little squeals, as much as she tried to hold back and keep quiet. Sharp little intakes of breath that echoed eerily through the open space of the library. And while I couldn't see them, I felt sure her nipples were hard and erect.

Nervous and humiliated, I felt acutely aware of the girl we saw studying nearby. Surely she must hear us. And we both knew how this must look to anyone who might walk by. Unmistakable. They would see me kneeling between the legs of this sexy woman as she - powerful and alive - queened me publicly.

Sun Hee lost in pleasure with her black hair spilled across the study carrel as I kneeled between her open legs.

Despite all of this, or maybe because of it, my tongue dug hungrily between the folds of her pussy, and as Sun Hee's pussy juices slide down into my throat, I thought about how obvious she was about wanting a cock inside her.