Sun Hee Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Imagine the delight and relief, then, when Sun Hee unexpectedly texted the next day after her morning final exam. I had been stealing myself not to hear from her today at all, nor the next day, as she had cruelly told me I was cut off for three whole days, so this unexpected contact had me giddy. I'm not sure which possibility felt better: that her banishment had only been a bluff, or that she herself couldn't go without seeing me that long.

I knew we had a lot to talk about. Given the way she had been behaving lately it seemed something was bothering her. For my part, after feeling forgotten and taken for granted when she broke our plans on Monday, and the upsetting sense Sun Hee had lied yesterday, I resolved to try to clear the air between us, and it was a profound relief when she invited me over to her room. Happily, Jin Sook wasn't around so we had privacy.

Still, when Sun Hee opened the door and I saw her standing there, the preoccupied look on her face and the tiredness in her eyes, all my anger and frustration melted away in a simple happiness to see her.

"I'm sorry," she said, and we embraced, her tiny body warm and soft in my arms. Her D cups pressed into my chest. Her long black hair smelled of lilac.

Sun Hee seemed quiet and reserved. Distant. But I was so foolishly happy just to see her that it took me awhile to register her mood. I was like a puppy dog starved for attention, leaning against her, butting my head playfully against her, crawling into her lap. She looked adorably cute in a dark purple dress with a large white Peter Pan collar that made her look girlish and innocent, and despite everything we had gone through the past couple days I loved her more than ever.

"What's wrong?" I asked, finally sensing her mood. Something did seem to be wrong; she had been behaving oddly lately.

Sun Hee looked unhappy and embarrassed, which was new. Usually it was the other way around. "I don't know," she said, wringing her hands. "I've just feel frustrated and cranky and stressed lately. I guess finals are getting to me."

"Are you getting enough sleep?" I asked with concern.

"It's not that. I mean, I don't know. My body just feels tense and unhappy."

"Sounds like you need to get laid," I joked. Maybe because that's what I needed, too.

"I know!" Sun Hee cried out with a frustration that startled me. Her hands pushed in between her legs. I don't think she even realized she was rubbing herself, and my mouth watered to think about her needy pussy. It had been a long time for me, but it had been a long time for her, too.

My comment had been off-hand, just a silly joke, but it had struck a cord. For both of us. The mood between us had suddenly changed.

"Now you know how I feel." I meant it to sound lighthearted, but it came out as passive aggressive. After so many days in forced chastity, my balls ached with a fullness and need that made it hard for me to think clearly.

Here I was aching to cum. And here was Sun Hee, horny and frustrated and needing to get laid. This was my chance to finally fuck her, and after missing my chance so many times before, I resolved to act.

Without thinking, my hands went to her neck and teased the gold chain out from underneath her collar and draped the key against the purple of her dress. "Baby..." I breathed. My implied question was clear; the hint wasn't terribly subtle.

Or, as it turned out, well advised.

From the look on Sun Hee's face it was clearly the wrong move. She jerked the necklace from my fingers and angrily stuffed it back underneath her dress. "Typical," she huffed. "You're always thinking about yourself. I swear this cage has just made you more selfish. What about what I need?"

My mouth dropped open soundlessly. I felt at loss for what to say. Was she being serious? Anger rose as the idea that I was the one being selfish; she was the one being selfish here. Bratty, even. But the cage had a remarkable power to rewire my brain. I knew she was being unreasonable, but still I wanted to please her. And part of me worried she might be right, maybe I didn't spend enough time thinking about her needs. More to the point maybe, I still wanted to have sex.

As Sun Hee folded her arms in a huff and pulled away, I winced, worried things would go south and I would miss my chance at release. But if she thought I was being selfish, I was more than ready to put her needs first by crawling between her legs with my mouth. Honestly, it didn't take much to encourage me to want to lick her, and if anything, that seemed to have become the new norm in Sun Hee's eyes.

In a heartbeat I was sliding off the bed onto my knees before her. I pushed her dress up her knees and nudged her legs open, moving my face down toward Sun Hee's delicious treasure, a treasure I ached to taste.

But that didn't suit Sun Hee's mood either. She pushed me away in frustration and closed her legs. She sent me sprawling back onto the floor in confusion, looking up at her with a growing sense that things would not end well for me today.

Sun Hee was a picky eater. Every time we shared lunch in the cafeteria she complained that they didn't have anything good, and every time I took her out for dinner she wanted something new. Part of it was homesickness for Korean food, but part of it, whether she realized it or not, was a product of her restrictive upbringing. Growing up everything was always chosen for her and scheduled for her. Now that she had her own freedoms, her reaction was a rebellious stubbornness. Especially when she didn't really know what she wanted.

This was clearly her mood today, too.

"Don't you want me to lick you, baby?" I stroked her leg, looking up at her from where I sat on the floor. That was my value to her, sexually speaking at least, and the prospect that she wasn't interested was unnerving.

Sun Hee looked sullen and beautiful. Her arms were folded beneath her breasts, accentuating the fullness of her D cups, huge on such a tiny frame. Her long black hair was glossy and wild. The girlishness of her dress stood at odds with the fierceness in her eyes as she looked down at me, clearly disappointed with me even as I knew I had done nothing wrong.

"I'm tired of your tongue, baby," she complained. "I want something better. I want to get fucked. I want to really cum."

Her words stung. No, her words flat out hurt, and my heart squeezed in pain. I told myself she didn't mean it like that, that she didn't really mean she was tired of me, but at the same time I was shocked she didn't seem to register how hurtful she was being. Was this why she had been ignoring me lately? Was she tiring of me?

It was a kind of emotional masochism, not unlike the masochism I had experienced when she humiliated me in the library. By letting her vent these hurtful things at me, I told myself I was helping her blow off steam and feel better. I could get mad at her, but I wouldn't. For her.

I told myself that. Still, a flash of anger at the way she was acting had me thinking I should just fuck her. I could just stand up, rip the key from around her neck and throw aside this damned cage, push her down, and push my cock up inside her. Give her the fucking she needed and deserved. That I deserved.

But I did nothing.

I felt small in her eyes.

"Don't I make you feel good?" I looked up at Sun Hee pleadingly. My head ducked down unconsciously to move toward her pussy. My mouth felt dry, and it was hard to get the words out. "Is it really so much better... getting fucked?" I was afraid to actually ask the question, yet knew I had to. Or maybe it was just the masochism again.

Sun Hee looked at me like I was an idiot. Her withering look made my heart squeeze again in pain, but it also made my balls squeeze, too.

"Is it really better? Having a thick cock fuck me instead of just your tongue?" Sun Hee's eyes were wide with surprise, her pupils dark and shimmery. "Baby, if you have to ask, you just don't understand what women need."

Shamed, I studied the carpet between Sun Hee's delicate feet. The cage she had locked around my manhood tightened around me with an impossible force. Even as I had become accustomed to the cage, I was shocked by the implacable power it held over me. My balls buzzed uncontrollably. Why did this excite me so much?

Sun Hee looked off to the side, studying the wall thoughtfully. "Well, I guess you do need to ask, don't you?" she said. Her implication was crystal clear; we both knew exactly what she meant. I still had not had sex with her - so yes, I did need to ask whether it was better for her being fucked.

I knew the sounds she made as she was licked, but not the sound she made as a big cock first penetrated her. Or the way her legs spread up over a man's shoulders. Or the way she might cry out in pleasure as she was fucked to orgasm.

I didn't know those things.

Both of us sat in silence for a few minutes. Both of us dwelling on this simple fact that we had not yet had sex together, though I can't say we were both having the same thoughts about it.

When Sun Hee's voice broke the silence, she sounded quiet, wistful, but there was also an edge of dissatisfaction in her voice. "Have you ever made a woman cum? You know, with your dick?"

It was the cruelest question ever asked of me, and it was asked with a quietness, a sincerity, a delicate femininity that it felt like something broke inside me.

If ever there was a moment to lie, this was it. But I had always been honest with Sun Hee. That was something I loved about her, I could be honest.

"No..."

My answer hung in the air between us. It was true, sadly. I had only been with two other women, and neither of them came. My last girlfriend came close. I think. But I had never been with a woman who came during sex. Never been with a woman who had the high sex drive, the need for sex that Sun Hee had. And I feared that, even if she were ever to let me try, I would not be able to make her cum like she deserved.

"God, I just want to get fucked!" she moaned in frustration. The words came out like she was in pain. Her hands were again thrust between her legs, the dark blue of her dress bunched around her.

It was surreal hearing Sun Hee talk this way, and act this way. My sweet little Korean girl was acting like she was some slut in heat. There seemed to be an animal force inside her that was literally beyond her control. Maybe she was right: maybe I really hadn't been thinking about her needs. Focused on my own desire for sex, I hadn't considered how hard it had been for her to go without sex since we got together. With her high sex drive, was a month too long for her not to get fucked?

"I don't know... maybe I don't know how to have a boyfriend." Sun Hee seemed almost to be talking to herself, and her sudden shift in topic scared me. I felt a bolt of fear strike through me. Was she thinking about leaving me?

"Baby..." I gasped.

Sun Hee kept talking, almost as though I wasn't there. Maybe me being on the floor out of her line of sight made it easier for her to open up. "Guys come around, expecting stuff. We fuck. And God... it feels good. It feels great. But then he leaves... or I do. I don't know."

I listened, breathless.

"I guess I've always liked penis. I guess I've always known." Sun Hee pronounced the word with just a little too much emphasis on the "p" sound, her accented English highlighting just how shocking it was to hear this shy and proper little Korean girl speak so openly and so explicitly about her sexual need. "The first time I saw a penis I immediately wanted to kiss it and to take it in my mouth. The big bulbous head... the long, thick shaft." Her eyes flicked down to meet mine. "I miss penis."

The more she talked, the more aroused she became, the more Sun Hee's fobbiness showed. Her language became even more accented and halting. Her thin arms and legs moved with that awkward precision I had come to recognize as distinctively hers, and I smelled the musky scent of her body. Her skin was creamy smooth and her hair so carefully styled - so desperately innocent, so desperately Korean as she practically moaned for cock.

Sun Hee was looking past me now, staring blankly at the wall behind me. Her hands rubbed together between her legs, and she hunched forward, her shoulders tensing and her breasts rising and falling heavily. Her hard nipples showed through the dark blue fabric of her dress, poking through grotesquely.

"My last boyfriend... Well, not really boyfriend, I guess. His cock was so thick. God..."

Sun Hee's entire body tensed up as she remembered, her arms wrapped around her tiny, sexy body, hugging herself. Her whole body shuddered as she seemed to remember the orgasms this other man had given her.

Was she actually cumming at the memory?

It was both exciting and painful to witness. She had me seeing it so clearly in my mind, this other man's cock thrusting deep inside her as Sun Hee cried out her pleasure. He must be so big - to make her feel this way he must have been big. The image had my own cock aching with need even as I felt a kind of anxiety gathering in the base of my spine.

She looked down at me again, only now remembering I was there. "I love you. I love being with you. And I really like our little 'game.' But it's hard, too, you know?" Sun Hee looked wistful. "This is actually the longest I've ever dated someone."

She sounded almost disappointed.

I felt a kind of panic... like I was losing her.

It was clear I needed to do something, yet I wasn't sure what to do. Everything I tried only seemed to frustrate her more.

"Let's fuck, baby," I breathed. "I mean it. Let me out of this cage, and let's fuck. I'll make you feel good, I promise."

That brought Sun Hee's gaze back to me, but she narrowed her eyes in obvious skepticism. I suppose being sprawled out on the floor in front of her didn't put me in the best position, and as horny as she was, Sun Hee looked far from ready to give up the power she held over me. In fact, that power seemed to be the only thing pleasing her right now.

"You think that's what I need, do you?" Sun Hee asked, her expression unreadable.

I nodded.

"And of course you're only interest is in making me feel good, right?" She said it in a knowing tone, a hint of mischievousness returned to her eyes. "Not because you want out of that cage? Not because you want a taste of my sweet pussy?"

She gave her hips a little wiggle. The way my body trembled in reaction seemed to amuse her. God, she looked so sexy and inviting.

The promise of her bare pussy - finally and at last - made me feel close to cumming, despite the cage that so cruelly ended that possibility. And for a brief moment... I hoped.

"Please, baby," I begged. "Let's do it. Let's fuck."

She looked thoughtful, leaning toward me, and her own desire seemed to suggest it was possible. "And you'll make me cum hard?" she asked.

"Yes..." I breathed, willing it to be true.

Sun Hee smiled a little cruelly. Her Korean mouth twisted to the side as she looked at me askance. "Can you guarantee it?"

I wanted to say yes. I did... but I couldn't. Silence ended up answering for me.

As the silence expanded, Sun Hee leaned down and smiled in predatory way. Her big tits pressed forward. "I don't think you could handle me," she said, patting the side of my face. "You wouldn't last five minutes."

Heat bloomed in my face as blood rushed to my cheeks. It was true, and Sun Hee loved that it was true. I couldn't handle her. A girl like this was just too much. I had never had a problem with premature ejaculation before, but we both knew that with Sun Hee I would last only moments.

Still, I had to keep trying. "Please?" I begged.

Sun Hee chuckled and petted me like a dog. "No," she said simply. Her voice sounded regretful but firm.

"Why not?" I sounded petulant. I couldn't help it.

"Well," she said, leaning down over me. Her large breasts hung down pendulously. "Because you're too small for me... And because I like having this power over you."

Shit. Hearing her say that made my poor little cock throb so painfully. I wasn't small, I knew that. But she kept saying it, and the more she said it the less sure of myself I felt. Especially next to that other guy who had apparently made her cum so hard. Maybe I was too small for her.

Was my sweet little Korean girl a size queen? The prospect somehow thrilled me.

But dammit, waiting also made so frustrated, and I knew she wanted it, too. She'd practically been begging for sex, but now she kept refusing me. It wasn't fair. And for once I let my better sense get away from me. "But you just said how much you need to get fucked, baby," I complained in exasperation. "Even if... " I forced myself to say it. "Even if I am small... I know you need it. You're horny, too."

I got up on my knees facing her and pushed her legs apart. Both playful and forceful, I tugged her dress upwards and kept telling her how horny I knew she was and how good I would make her feel. "You can't say no, baby. I see how much you need it," I coaxed.

But my coaxing only made Sun Hee bristle. She pulled back roughly and pushed me away, complaining, "What, you think just because I'm horny for sex I can't say no to your little cock?"

"Well..." I said.

"No," Sun Hee said.

"But..."

"No," she said again. Her voice was firm and final. "See how easy that was for me?" The look in her dark Korean eyes humiliated me.

To emphasize her point, Sun Hee turned away from me on the bed and pulled her things toward her. She opened up one of her textbooks and flipped the page, returning to her studies. She did is so casually and yet so deliberately. Her rejection left me stunned.

I sat in shock in my place on the floor for several minutes. Watching her I felt sure this was only an act, a tease, but no, she was actually studying. She turned the page again, her tiny hand wrapped around her colored pencil as she deftly copied out her notes and her legs drawn up underneath her dress. Her mind was elsewhere now, and that hurt worst of all. She had forgotten me.

"Please, baby..." I begged. I was defeated, and she knew it.

She didn't respond at first. Her pencil danced under her fingertips.

"Please..." I begged again.

"You really want out of that cage?" she asked, still not looking at me. She tapped the small little pencil against her lips in a way that made me image my cock there.

"Yes..." I whined.

Only then did Sun Hee set her small little pencil down and look up. She tapped her finger peevishly against her lips for several minutes, making me wait in pregnant anticipation. Would she say yes? Would she let me out? Would I finally get to sink my cock into Sun Hee's delicious and obviously needy pussy?

"Fine," Sun Hee said after what seemed forever. Whatever decision she had come to seemed firm and final in her mind. "You want your release, then strip."

Excited, I hopped to my feet and started shucking off my clothes, expecting my sweet Sun Hee to join me, but she stayed where she was, watching somewhat impassively from where she perched on the bed. I stopped with one leg in the air and my pants half-off, and gave her a questioning look.

"Don't stop on my account," she smirked. Her legs were still drawn up underneath her as she sat on the bed among her books and notes.

"You just... you just want me to strip?" I asked dumbly.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" Sun Hee turned the page of her book

I groaned silently, seeing that things were not going to go my way afterall. But at least by the time I was naked and standing awkwardly in front of Sun Hee, half trying to cover myself with my hands, the key came out.

Sun Hee pulled it out from her dress and let it dangle from her fingers. The key itself swung back and forth above the collar of her dress, and my eyes watched it eagerly. In that moment, the key was just about the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I didn't know where things were going, but I knew I desperately - desperately - needed unlocked.