Sun Hee Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee let the key swing for a while, as if making a decision. Then she abruptly she pulled the chain up over her head, and tossed it toward me. The key and chain slapped against my naked flesh, and I clutched at it clumsily, before finally having to lean down to pick it up off the floor.

"Show me this cock that's supposed to make me feel better," she said. I tried to read her tone. She didn't sound angry; it was almost like she sounded... bored.

Her mood was dark again: withdrawn, distant, and dissatisfied. It hurt me feelings that she seemed so disinterested, more than I realized actually, but she wasn't stopping me from using the key and at this point my cock had a mind of its own. My hand was actually shaking as I struggled to fit the tiny key into the pink padlock, and then soon the various pieces of the cage were tossed aside onto the floor.

Even without touching it, my newly freed cock started to twitch and grow. Every fresh touch of air was an intense stimulation. But it also felt intensely awkward and humiliating to be standing this way in front of Sun Hee when she seemed like her mind was elsewhere.

She arched her eyebrow a bit as my cock started to twitch awake, but then she turned back to her books. She even checked her phone idly, while I just stood there like some kind of horny idiot.

"Well," Sun Hee sighed. "Go on then. Jerk off." She waved her hand absently.

"Y-you just want me to jerk off? Like this? In front of you?" The idea seemed impossible. I had never actually masturbated in front of anyone before, and the idea of just jerking off while the love of my life watched - half watched - made my chest tighten. At the same time, the need inside my balls was insistent and undeniable.

Maybe she was trying to be a sexy dominatrix, but somehow it wasn't quite working. Our moods didn't match. Her disinterested seemed too... genuine.

My hand found its way to my cock and started to rub my shaft in a noncommittal way. This just felt so humiliating. Still, Sun Hee sounded serious, and I didn't think I could survive missing this chance to cum, even if it meant spurting helplessly in front of her as she watched, fully dressed, on the bed.

Eager as I was, horny as I was, I couldn't quite get aroused. Not with Sun Hee acting this way and checking her phone again. It seemed surreal - being at once so horny and so flaccid. This had never happened before.

But Sun Hee was already looking down at her phone again, texting something. Her phone pinged again, and she texted back. Her black hair spilled across her face, and she looked so beautiful. But I wanted... something else.

"Aren't you going to... watch?" The last word choked out as a bare whisper.

She looked up with a prissy pout that didn't belong on her face. Her shrug was both eloquent and inscrutable. I couldn't tell what she was thinking; she seemed distant and preoccupied again. Her strange mood had returned, and I didn't know how to read her. I felt anxious and alone, even as I stood naked in the center of Sun Hee's bedroom.

"Who are you texting?" I meant the question to nudge her attention back to me, but instead I just sounded needy and passive aggressive. Still, I suppose I had a right to be upset. I mean, I was standing there naked and she was futzing with her phone.

That didn't stop her from texting though. Her fingers finished a message and hit send, then were already typing again before she glanced up. "You mean am I texting Sebastian?" Her voice had an edge of annoyance, as if I were the one being unreasonable.

She glanced up at me, and then her eyes moved down. Shame washed through me as I realized what had finally caught her attention. My penis, still embarrassingly flaccid, had nudged upward at the mere mention of his name, and now, despite myself, was standing erect.

Sun Hee smirked to herself and returned to her texting.

The question went unanswered, which only made my cock grow harder.

I ached to touch myself but willed my hands to my side, reluctant to show her just how much power she held over me with that name. But Sun Hee seemed to already know. She looked up again and smirked. "That got you hard, huh? You like me talking with Sebastian?" Her fingers still typed on the phone.

I shrugged awkwardly. What else could I do? My hands had already found their way to my cock and balls, and it felt so good to be stroking the length of my hard shaft.

"Go on then," she ordered. "I mean it. Stroke your little thing for me."

Sun Hee said it, but she didn't really mean it. Her mind kept drifting back to her phone and to her notes.

I couldn't tell if she was just acting or if she was really feeling this distant, so I called her on it. "Sun Hee, baby, what's going on? I thought we were trying to have a sexy time together, but you're being so... distant."

Sun Hee snorted in frustration. "Look, I'm trying to let you have a release. Because you kept pestering me for it. But I'm not really in the mood."

"Fine." I was angry now, and let it show. I started to jerk harder now, feeling my orgasm rise. In my anger, I told myself I should just step up and jerk off into her face and hair. I thrilled to the image of sticky white semen spraying into her pouty face and across her long and shimmering black hair. It had been so long the amount of cum would be incredible. I imagined her face coated and dripping, Sun Hee sputtering in shock and surprise as I painted her face with my bottled up sperm. Seeing sperm on Sun Hee's delicate lips was maybe the hottest thing I could imagine.

I felt guilty even thinking of it, though I tried to tell myself it was what she deserved given how she was acting.

Yet her indifference rattled me. It was hard to think about cumming for a girl who barely seemed to pay any attention. Plus, as cute as her dress was it did a remarkable job of obscuring her sexy body. The white lace collar was like a wide bib that draped around her neck, matched by similar lace around the sleeves at her wrists. That meant her chest was covered completely, up to her neck, and the lace collar further downplayed the heft of her tits under the dark blue fabric. The dress itself was long sleeved and came down to her knees. Below that she wore tights, so the only part of her left uncovered was her face and hands.

Cute, but not sexy. Especially as her head was buried once more in her books.

"Will you at least take your bra off?" I groaned in exasperation. It had been days since I'd gotten to see her glorious tits, and I at least wanted to see some cleavage. The thought that Sebastian had probably seen more than I did recently made me burn with jealousy and frustration.

Acting exasperated in return, Sun Hee sat up and reached up under her dress. Her behavior seemed almost bratty, but at least I was getting my wish. She performed that weird series of contorted moves women do to remove their bra from under their dress.

Then... Sun Hee pulled her bra out through her sleeve and simply tossed it onto the floor near my feet. No tease... no flash of her sexy boobs... nothing.

I looked down, stunned. It was one of the new bras I had bought for her, black lace and sexy. It landed near my feet, facing upwards so that the D cups where her breasts had just been yawned huge and empty. The image of my sperm shooting all over the black lace made my testicles quiver.

But still, not what I wanted.

"What?" Sun Hee said in mock innocence. I could make out the barest outline of her hanging breasts through the fabric of her dress. Her own anger was rising to match mine. "You asked me to take my bra off, and I did. Sheesh."

What I wanted was to see her tits, and she knew that. Sun Hee had had her pussy against my mouth whenever she wanted to cum, but her cleavage she'd been flashing to just about every guy who came along. The unfairness of it made me ache. Not that I didn't enjoy it, too.

"So what? You'll flash your tits for Sebastian... and, and... for what's-his-name... for Reggie?" I sputtered, remembering the way she had behaved the other night in the library. "Just flashing your tits like... like some kind of slut!"

I winced as soon as the word slipped out. I shouldn't have said that, and immediately I wanted to take it back. But the word was out there now, and seeing how my sweet girl's face collapsed in hurt and anger broke my heart a little.

"Slut, huh?" Sun Hee said. "Is that how you see me? Is that what you think this is?" She gestured around her, at the room, at the floor, at me.

"No, baby, I..."

But Sun Hee was already up from the bed and was stalking around me, circling me naked as her finger tapped angrily against her lips. The perfect red of her nail polish gleamed in the light. She paced around me, comparatively short without her heels, but with an authority that made her displeasure known.

Things had gone from bad to worse. But strangely, that seemed to make my aching cock even harder.

She stopped behind me and stood, silently, for what seemed like minutes. I wanted to turn to face her but was afraid to move. It was surprising how intimidating it was knowing she was there but unable to see her - how vulnerable I felt being naked while she stood behind me. I had never felt so exposed.

"Well? Time is ticking," she snapped. Her voice echoed from behind me. "Five minutes left to cum and you're back in the cage."

Five minutes!? Five minutes was plenty in my state, but the time limit created a sense of panic and my poor cock grew soft again. I jerked harder, acutely aware of Sun Hee watching from behind me, aware of just how vulnerable that made me, and aware too that this excited me. My excitement returned, and I started to feel the cum building inside me, the release that promised to be the strongest I had ever felt before. Minutes to spare. I was going to cum! I was going to cum!

Then suddenly I screamed in pain. Sun Hee had reached between my naked legs and clasped her hand around my ball sack, digging her nails into my tender flesh.

"I changed my mind," she hissed. "No cumming for you. Not after what you said."

I groaned, both silently and aloud. Shit!

"No cumming," she hissed, as she drew closer. Her other hand snaked around me, her blue dress against my naked flesh, and she wrapped her other hand around my cock and started to stroke.

Already sensitive, already close to the edge, the handjob Sun Hee gave was driving me crazy - rough, urgent, angry. She jerked her hand up and down my unlubricated shaft. The friction hurt and yet what she was doing felt unbelievably good.

"Is this the cock you think will please me?" she asked. "The little cock you think will make me cum?"

"Yes..." I grunted as she jerked harder, edging me closer. God I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to fuck her!

Sun Hee shook her head. Her grip tightened on my balls. "I don't think so," she sighed. "I don't think so at all."

Her rejection both stung and fueled my arousal.

"But why?" I begged. I sounded whiney even to my ear.

But Sun Hee's answer surprised me. She held my erection between her thumb and forefinger, and spoke in a matter of fact voice, clearly not teasing. "You may think it's average, but in my book it's just small."

Hearing that made me cry out. I couldn't help it. I felt myself on the edge of exploding. Sun Hee jerked harder and harder, massaging my erection in a way that made my cum rise. Her hands were tiny and yet they fit around my shaft easily. Maybe I was small?

Sun Hee held me tighter, liking that she had made me cry out, and, sensing I was nearing release, she squeezed tighter. "Don't you dare cum," she hissed in my ear. Her voice was heavy and wet in my ear, laden with unspoken threat.

She started stroking harder, almost frantic now, her tiny hand a blur up and down the length of my shaft. All the while she hissed into my ear, "Don't you dare cum! Don't you dare cum! Don't you dare cum!"

My orgasm built despite my struggle to hold on. Her hand jerking me made it impossible. My bare buttocks clenched. I leaned up onto the balls of my feet. My jaw clenched and strained. I felt myself just about to burst and fearing the consequence...

...When Sun Hee clenched tight around my balls and her fingertip pressed hard against the very tip of my cock. The effect was painful yet immediate. My orgasm seemed to surge right up against her fingertip, aching and urgent, and then, strangely, to almost disappear. My hands reached helplessly to bring myself off, but she batted them away with ease.

The buzzing need was still in my balls as urgent as ever and my shaft quivered with an aching need, but the feeling of orgasm had abated. Instead, my cock quivered with overstimulated need.

Then Sun Hee's handjob started again.

"Slut, am I?" she hissed in my ear and started jerking up and down my shaft again.

That word again. So foolish of me to have said it. I felt helpless. Again I reached for myself to try to take over from her torture, and again she batted away my hands.

"If I'm a slut, Sebastian will see more of my tits than you will."

I felt the heat of her now-bare tits under her dress as they pressed against me. Sun Hee was taunting me. She was making the sperm rise in my balls and she knew it. She felt it.

"If I'm a slut, he'll see my tits before you do. Is that what you want? Is that what you want?"

In her anger, her English became more accented: more dropped articles and more stilted pronunciations. I became acutely aware that the girl who had her fingernails digging into my ballsack was Korean, and that I had no idea what level of abuse might be considered acceptable in that country. I had heard stories...

"Is that what you want?" Sun Hee demanded. Her red fingernails dug into the reddened skin of my balls. "Say it!"

It was too much. I didn't understand why she was wanting this, but I couldn't help myself. I felt like my mind was broken and my body was jelly in her arms. My whole body was trembling. "Yes!... Yes!" I begged. "That's what I want."

"Say it!" she hissed into my ear, still not satisfied.

"I want it! I want Sebastian to have your tits!"

The words tumbled. The confession sent me to the edge. I felt like I was going to go off like a firehose. No possible way my release could be stopped this time.

I was going to blow my load. But not as I had so often imagined it, with Sun Hee down on her knees in front of me, her large dark eyes watching in feminine arousal as I blow my thick sperm all over her pretty face and her parted lips, painting her face with my potent seed. No, not that.

Instead, I was going to spray my sperm uselessly all over the floor. Instead, I was getting jerked off roughly by Sun Hee, outside my control and all but without my consent, as she gave me a reach-around and humiliated me with talk of other men.

The humiliation and helplessness was shocking.

But what ended up happening was worse still.

Even as I was passing the point of no return, Sun Hee again capped my penis with her finger. Harder this time. Hard. Even as some sperm started to bubble up past her fingertip, she pressed harder, and then squeezed her nails into my testicles. I struggled mightily to get away from her grip, but she held me in her power. All the while she kept repeated her order not to cum.

My cock spurted and spurted - and yet nothing happened. No cum shot out. No release. No orgasm. And definitely no pleasure. She had ruined me again.

Sun Hee pulled away and then with an eerie calmness returned to her bed and to her studying. I stood there in shock and humiliation with my mouth slack and my balls aching. The ache reached deep into my nether parts and swelled hotly throughout my body. The horniness was still there, now stronger than ever, though I don't think I could have cum now for anything.

"Put it back on," Sun Hee said while gesturing absently toward where the chastity cage lay in pieces on the floor.

"What?" I asked. Honestly, I was more confused by what she said than upset.

"I don't want it. Put it back on."

It took me a while to realize what the "it" was that she didn't want. My cock. And the realization burned.

"What?" I asked again, this time with a rising sense of resentment. Even then I was already bending over to pick up the cage.

Sun Hee smiled just a little as she saw that but otherwise made no response. She simply waited, passive and distant, flipping the pages of her textbook as she waited for me to reassemble the cage around my poor tortured and thoroughly denied penis.

"Do I really have to?" My plaintive question was really more of a statement. I knew the answer; I could feel it radiating from her cold and distant body. Still, I held the lock before closing it and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Sun Hee seemed to relent. "Let me ask you this," she said. "Answer honestly, and if you can say yes I'll let you stay free of the cage."

Her large dark eyes turned toward me and held me frozen in the melancholic intensity of her gaze. I feared what the question might be.

"Have you been thinking about my needs? Have you been putting my needs first?"

I gulped audibly. I wanted to say yes. Asked a few days ago I would have said yes with ease and confidence. But these past few days, seeing how Sun Hee felt so distant and dissatisfied in ways I still did not understand, I realized the answer was not so straightforward. "I don't... I don't..." My voice trailed off. Then I answered. "I guess not..."

Sun Hee's shrug spoke volumes.

The lock clicked shut. I had done it to myself.

When Sun Hee spoke next she was buried in her notes again and seemed almost to be speaking to herself. "Why should you get to cum when I'm feeling frustrated like this," she murmured. "Besides... small dicks like yours don't get to cum."

"Baby," I breathed. "What's wrong? Why are you being like this?"

That brought her up again. Her dark eyes met mine, and I saw an uncertainty there profoundly at odds with the cruelty with which she was treating me. "I don't know... I don't understand what's wrong. I don't know why I feel like this."

The fact that her answer felt so nakedly honest only made it that much more heartbreaking.

"It's... confusing," she said.

***

Itwas confusing.

That whole encounter in her dorm room felt deeply confusing and distressing, and I left her room - or more accurately, was kicked out of her room - feeling an ache in my balls that actually had me worried. Having been edged by Sun Hee so roughly and ruined so completely, my body felt almost alien, full of sensations I had never felt before and didn't understand.

Wednesday evening for me was spent in a deep funk. My constant impulse was to reach out to her, but I didn't need her to say it to recognize that Sun Hee wanted to be left alone. That hurt most of all - more than the ache in my balls, the knowledge that she didn't want me around.

I walked aimlessly around campus in the near-dark. The semester was winding down. Walking alone I passed by tired students in ones and twos heading to or from the library, but more frequently now were larger groups: happy, laughing, looking to blow off steam. The semester over for them, they were looking for parties, beer, and hook-ups.

A group of hot girls laughing together and eager for a night out at the clubs or at some party reminded me of those first days when Sun Hee had locked me in her chastity cage. At the time, it was strangely thrilling to know I was locked away from other girls with no possibility for me to have sex with anyone but Sun Hee. I felt owned by her then. But now...

It felt different now. I felt alone and emasculated. Abandoned.

I hated that Sun Hee was obviously so unhappy about something. What had happened between us?

Through sheer force of will I gave Sun Hee the space she seemed to need. I hoped the mood would pass, but it didn't. Sun Hee never messaged.