Sun Hee Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth watered despite myself. Surely she had to know the effect she was having on me.

"Hey, eyes up here." Sun Hee giggled.

Guilty, I pulled my gaze to meet her dark, liquid eyes. She was so beautiful, so lovely. Sometimes it genuinely stunned me. Sun Hee's face was clear and perfect, fresh from her bed and untouched by makeup, innocent and pure. The morning sunlight made her eyes shine.

I loved her.

I also was horny for her. Sun Hee's little display had more than awakened my hunger for her sexy body. My penis was stiff and hard in my pants, bent awkwardly by my jeans. All the jerking off I had been doing lately did nothing to sate my desire for this minx's sexy little body.

I ached for her, and briefly entertained the fantasy of simply taking her. I would fuck her; I wanted to fuck her. All it would take was to reach out with one little finger, and with just a quick tug I could reveal Sun Hee's luscious breasts in all their glory - except for two agonizing minor details. First was that pesky computer screen between us. We were at once inches away and miles apart. Second, even if I could somehow reach through that screen, I was still helpless to act. Sun Hee controlled me. It was as simple as that. Like that fateful first night when we met and I balked at my chance to have sex with her, I was simply too intimidated by her sexiness and too easily manipulated by her. I was helpless. That Sun Hee clearly knew and enjoyed this fact only made it worse.

Sun Hee smiled in that way that said she could read my mind and giggled as I shifted once more in my seat. Her laugh was light and playful, but it was also edged with mockery that made my face burn and my dick swell harder.

"You seem antsy tonight. Is it getting time for you to go to bed?" she mocked.

It was late evening my time with the 9 hour time difference, but that was definitely not why I was antsy. I shifted again in my seat. My erection was trapped painfully in my jeans, my penis now bent almost completely in half, but if I reached down to adjust again she would definitely notice.

Thankfully, our conversation picked up again and wandered to new topics. I told her about my day, and she shared her night out with friends and complained about her mother's bossiness. It seemed almost as though the sexual tension had passed, but Sun Hee wasn't done.

As she talked her hand rested across her chest and her fingers idly futzed with the lace at the collar of her camisole. Honestly, though, I really did like talking with Sun Hee and I was actually engrossed enough in her story that at first I didn't notice, and that bothered her. So she upped her game.

Annoyed at my lack of response, Sun Hee then hooked her thumb around the lace of her collar and pulled downward, slowly revealing a mouth-watering glimpse of her generous cleavage. There was no question this was deliberate - and no possibility I could resist.

So of course my eyes followed helplessly. Her skin was light gold and perfectly smooth. The curve of her breasts spoke of pleasures I ached to re-experience.

I swallowed awkwardly and again had to readjust myself. Sun Hee glanced downward, following my hand as it ducked under the table to touch myself.

She sat forward as though trying to look down into my lap. "Is something distracting you?" Sun Hee chided, while her fingers pulled down even further, and of course by leaning forward she was now presenting an even fuller view down her shirt.

There was no pretending this was innocent, and I ached for more. But her eyes summoned me upwards. I was helpless to obey, even as she was revealing a generous view of the canyon between her breasts that I ached to look down into.

But I did keep my eyes on Sun Hee. I wanted to show her I could be strong for her.

The game was afoot, and Sun Hee played to win. As though nothing was happening, she continued on with her story about going out in Seoul with some of her old high school friends. She had fun with them but was surprised how conventional they seemed and how being around them felt oddly constraining, as though she had become a different person now, and all the while her fingers continued to tease the lace of her top, tugging still further and further and daring me to look.

It was a surreal experience listening intently to her story, willing myself to keep my eyes on her, while at the same time Sun Hee clearly wanted me to fail.

And of course I did fail. Here and there my eyes glanced down. I couldn't help it. She was just too irresistible. Her cleavage was too tantalizing, and worse, her nipples poked visibly hard against the fabric of her top. The unmistakable evidence that Sun Hee was aroused intensified my own need in ways that made me weak and helpless.

I felt her eyes studying my face, observing every twitch of my mouth and furtive glance of my eye. Clearly she enjoyed the power she held over me. And honestly, feeling Sun Hee's eyes studying me with such care felt incredibly intimate and warm.

As much as I wanted to enjoy her cleavage, I craved this feeling of Sun Hee's control over me even more. She clearly craved it too. Even though we had broken up, and neither of us seemed ready yet to talk about what had happened between us, something kept bringing her back to me. Something was driving her to tease me this way, whether she realized it or not. And that made me happy indeed.

As Sun Hee pulled down lower on the lace of her collar, her full breasts threatened to spill out of her top, and I ached to feel their heft in my hand and once again feel the heat of her naked flesh. I ached for her. I would have happily given anything, even returned to chastity, just to plunge my face between her breasts.

Almost as if she read my mind, Sun Hee started rocking her shoulders back and forth in a way that made her breasts bounce and sway. They were almost too large on her tiny frame, but the way they bounced and heaved made clear they were all natural. When naked, her firm, pendulous breasts splayed off to the side lewdly due to their weight, but trapped inside the thin cotton of her pajamas they were firm and tight.

In my imagination I felt them in my hands, soft and yet firm. I felt their heat so vividly against me. The memory of the way she used to press against me naked when we kissed seared into my mind. And against the vivid force of these memories, the way Sun Hee teased me in front of the camera with the bounce and sway of her breasts simply became too much.

Finally my self-control faltered, and I burst out in exasperation, "You're doing this on purpose!"

"Doing what?" Sun Hee asked, feigning an exaggerated innocence. But a certain glitter in her eyes made clear she knew exactly what I was talking about and was exulting in her victory over me. She had made me break.

I sputtered and coughed, helpless to respond in any meaningful way. Her tease was just too much, and with a growing anxiety I realized I had no idea where all this was headed. My cock quivered with need in my pants, but I feared how she would react if I started openly stroking myself. Part of me rashly wanted to end the call so I could just jerk off in desperate abandon.

So I did the only thing I could: sat there and suffered.

Sun Hee studied me as if she knew exactly what was going on inside my mind. It's one of the most beguiling things about her, her air of knowing.

"Is something distracting you?" Sun Hee again feigned innocence even though we were well past pretending the way she was teasing me was accidental. What was she driving at? What did she want me to say or do? She seemed almost annoyed with me, or maybe even herself.

She was playing some kind of game here whose rules I did not understand.

I must have looked like a deer in headlights.

"Is something distracting you?" she asked again, but this time she didn't hide the smirk on her wide, predatory mouth. She gave a little mischievous tilt of her head, and her hands moved back up to her shoulder straps.

This time, though, her fingers were not innocent - but brazen.

Sun Hee took each strap boldly between thumb and forefinger, and deliberately began to pull down.

Both straps came down off her shoulders, leaving her neck and shoulders entirely bare on the computer screen. Then Sun Hee tugged further - slowly, maddeningly slow - just a quarter inch at first. Then a little more. The top of her camisole rolled downward slowly revealing inch after inch of her glorious breasts.

Sun Hee's expression was impudent, her tease barefaced and defiant. Brazenly she dared me to react and reveled in my paralysis.

Time seemed to slow as I gaped and gawked. I felt entirely helpless under her control, and in turn Sun Hee fed off my helplessness, growing bolder and more flirtatious.

Her smirk intensified as she observed how completely she had subjugated me. I gave into my shame, willingly. My hands were in my pants now, and she knew it, though I didn't dare actually touch myself for fear of spurting. I suspect she knew that too.

Sun Hee was preening now. She tossed her head back, causing her long black hair to dance and spill across her naked shoulders. She loved the power and control she was feeling.

Her glance flicked behind her to the door, a reminder that her mother could barge in at any moment, but even that possibility was no longer holding her back.

Her fabulous tits strained against the flimsy fabric of her camisole, and she tugged the silky fabric down just a little further. The tops of her breasts were fully on display now, and the straps had slipped entirely from her shoulders. It was only the fullness of her tits that held the camisole up.

Maddeningly, though I could just see the tops of her areolas, Sun Hee's nipples were still hidden from view. Her prize was still denied me.

One hand went to her bare neck and lightly stroked downward, tracing a line down between her pendulous breasts in a way that made me groan audibly.

"Do you remember when we first met? I did this for you."

Sun Hee's sudden change of topic caught me off guard, and I felt myself staring like a fool. Images of that night flashed through my head. I remembered Sun Hee's tits, of course, but I had no memory of her teasing like this. Had she really flirted so shamelessly when we first met? Had I been that dumb? That oblivious?

Sun Hee suddenly laughed and answered the question for me. "But you were too dumb, of course. Too afraid to reach out and... pluck what was right in front of you."

Her careful emphasis on that word was an open taunt. Her voice suddenly turned cold and cruel, and hearing Sun Hee say it like that stung. But she was right. I was a fool.

"Too nice," she amended more quietly, lowering her eyes. Sun Hee looked down at her hands and then back up at me. Her dark eyes suddenly pinned me with a tenderness that took my breath away. Something raw and vulnerable and real passed between us.

But the moment passed before I could even try to hold it. The corner of Sun Hee's mouth had already crooked again in that little devil smirk of hers, and her cruelty was back.

She tugged her camisole down just a little further. She jiggled her tits to make sure my attention was right where she wanted it. "The guy I dated before you... He knew what to do with my tits." Sun Hee spoke each word slowly and deliberately.

The sudden mention of another guy was like a slap across my face. It stung, and I felt seared by jealousy. I was too stunned to know what expression passed over my face, but Sun Hee studied me carefully, and whatever she saw there only encouraged her.

"That's right," Sun Hee snickered. "He had his hands on my naked tits within ten minutes of our first date."

Sun Hee drew away from the camera, letting me see more of the slope of her full breasts as they strained against the thin fabric of her top. Her tits were full and perky, standing out proudly from her tiny Korean frame, but without a bra they hung lower than usual in a way that felt lewd. Obscene, even. Especially given the way her camisole was now pulled down off her shoulders, barely held up by her swelling tits.

Her index finger traced down between her breasts again, in a way that meant something very different now. "Just imagine," she purred. "His hands groping my tits, his fingers thumbing my nipples."

Her words put the image clearly and vividly in my mind as of course she must know they would: another man cupping Sun Hee's breasts, groping her, feeling her nipples harden beneath his touch. The image came against my will, yet strangely I couldn't honestly say it was unwelcomed. Jealousy mixed with arousal in a way that had come to feel natural, and I wanted it.

It still confused me how deeply sexual Sun Hee was when she seemed at the same time so sweet and innocent. It wasn't just a desire to be cruel that made her call up these moments; there was some other deeply sexual need for her to relive these encounters when other men had ravished her, a submission of her own. Watching the pain and jealousy she provoked in me only made that feeling more intense for her, helped her experience that submission as a kind of power, and she craved it.

Some vindictive part of her reveled at torturing me that way.

"What do you think about that?" Sun Hee challenged.

I gaped at her lewd display and at the boldness of her question. "Not like me...?" I groaned, reveling in my own humiliation.

"That's right," she said. "Not like the hours it took you." Sun Hee's hands clutched at her tits though the soft fabric, and it was his hands we were both thinking of. Somehow that made it hotter for both of us.

"Baby..." I groaned. I ached with desperation and hopeless need.

Sun Hee smirked down at me. The corner of her wide mouth twisted cruelly as she savored the intensity of what she was making me feel. She shifted back and forth in her seat, aroused herself by the memory.

"Within fifteen minutes my legs were spread for him and he was inside me, fucking me. And I loved it."

I was melting into putty, but Sun Hee remained smug and aloof. The crudeness of her statement shocked me. She sounded proud of herself, yet also vulnerable.

"Does that make me a slut?" she asked. Her tone was calm and collected, but I knew her well enough to hear the edge of remorse in her voice. Perhaps that was the issue right there: she craved her own kind of sexual debasement, and channeling those feelings of guilt back onto me as cruelty helped her deal with her own conflicted feelings.

This was something she struggled with, I knew. "Slut" was a potent word and unfairly used. The disappointment of her parents, the judgmental and watchful eyes of her Korean friends, the way she internalized the double standards she grew up with - all this was a constant source of struggle for her, and I didn't know how to respond. I struggled with it too. What was happening over the past week for her that was bringing these feelings back up so suddenly?

"Do you think my pussy was tight for him?" Sun Hee's eyes pinned me, and she demanded an answer.

"Yes," I croaked.

"Do you think my pussy would have been tight for you?"

"Y-yes...?"

God, I ached for it. I ached to remember that first night, and ached for another chance to feel the glory of sex with Sun Hee. If only I had been more daring, more aggressive!

Her camisole chose that moment to slip a little further, threatening to fall all the way off. Sun Hee leaned forward on her hands, pressing her arms together around her boobs in order to hold it up.

The effect was to make her breasts thrust out even further. Her long hair spilled forward, partly obscuring her face, and I swear she too was lost in a moment of passion.

A moment passed. Gradually Sun Hee came back to herself, quirked a smile through her hair, and looked thoughtful. "I'm glad I never fucked you. I think that would have been... disappointing."

Her comment shocked and stung me, sending blood rushing through my ears and making the room feel like I was suddenly underwater. Disappointing? Is that what she thought of me? The humiliation burned, though strangely my cock throbbed harder than ever.

Yet the way Sun Hee said this wasn't hurtful or cruel. Instead she sounded genuinely thoughtful, and there was a tenderness in the way her eyes watched mine. She was speaking as the sweet and eager girl I fell in love with, not the cruel temptress she had also become.

"I'm glad because I think that would have changed things between us," Sun Hee continued. "I have sex with guys... and then things always change. They expect things of me... and..." She struggled to find the words to explain that pattern in her life where guys always left her feeling lonely and taken advantage of.

I nodded in sympathy and understanding. I did understand. All those guys, all that sexist bullshit she had to deal with growing up. I was proud to be the one guy who was always sweet and supportive, the one guy who liked her for who she was - even if it did mean I was the one guy who lost out on the chance to fuck her. It made me feel special.

The memory of her denial made me ache in a way I could no longer resist, and against my will my hand reached down into my pants and lightly stroked the length of my erection. This was well outside the view of her screen, but the way her eyes glanced down made clear she knew. Humiliating as it was, I felt glad she knew.

"You never really did have a good relationship, did you?" I asked.

"With you I did." My heart thrilled. Sun Hee bit her lip and looked away. Her voice was suddenly raw and vulnerable.

For the briefest moment all her guard came down, and I swelled with love, fierce and full. "You know I still love you," I said. The words came out before I could even think.

Sun Hee's smile was bittersweet - which made my heart ache. I so badly wanted to get back together, even knowing what it would mean, and I hoped she did too.

The question was clearly on her mind as well. But I could feel her walls going back up. She had been hurt and disappointed too many times. Even I, to my shame, had disappointed her.

It was some time before Sun Hee spoke again, and when she did she sounded guarded again. "If we got back together, would you want me to fuck you?"

I thought honestly about the question, considering carefully her wording and her tone. Sun Hee was clearly asking more than she was saying, and the question was important to her. Even if she couldn't put it fully into words. But I knew.

"No," I answered solemnly.

Sun Hee's big dark eyes widened in shock at my answer. But she bit her lip at the corner of her mouth to hide a smile that was genuine, and she trembled with a thrill that travelled through her tiny body.

It was clear that answer aroused her, and not just from the way her chest heaved as she began to breath more heavily.

I was surprised at my answer, too. It was a shocking and crazy answer. But I knew it was the answer she needed, and that made it the answer I needed.

"You know I want to fuck you," I continued, subtly emphasizing the pronoun. "But that's not what you want, is it?"

This was something I had given a lot of thought as I tried to understand this girl I loved so dearly. She ached for control, but driving all of that was a deep vulnerability and insecurity. Sun Hee had a confusing need to have things both ways. She wasn't ready to let me into her heart, not truly. She couldn't trust anyone that way yet.

Plus, it seemed genuinely true that Sun Hee had a sexual need that was beyond what I could satisfy. I wasn't enough for her. Strangely, it excited me to admit that.

"You like the power you have over me," I explained. "If you have sex with me you lose that power, and you don't want that."

Sun Hee's eyes glittered as she listened, but she said nothing. Although she nodded her head in response, ultimately I knew I had no idea what she was thinking. Sun Hee was this beautiful little mystery, and I rather liked her that way - someone I both knew very well and did not know at all. She had this vast inner life I could only guess at, even as I was eager to learn.