Sun Hee Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee's hands flew to her mouth and her knees clenched together as she squealed with delight. "Oh my god, you look so pathetic!" she gasped. Sun Hee was laughing at me!

"What?" I croaked. Her words made me tremble and twitch.

"Look at him, he's so cute and pathetic." Sun Hee was leaning forward now so she could peer into the camera at my exposed penis. Here was this sweet and sexy Korean girl, fresh from the kitchen where she was cleaning up for her family, delighted and fascinated by my helpless chastity. The pale gold apron she wore made her look somehow even more girlish, and her hand still covered her mouth. Her eyes sparkled with amusement.

It was true.

I did look pathetic. The bulk of the plastic cage had the effect of making my trapped penis look even smaller by comparison. Worse, I had shrivelled under Sun Hee's laughter.

I wanted to protest these facts, but my mouth gawped wordlessly. Worse, I remembered what she had just shared so intimately about herself: that awe she described for when a cock swelled up big and hard and triumphant.

Not at all like mine.

Sun Hee's large dark eyes met mine, and I knew with absolute certainty we were sharing the exact same thought.

The way Sun Hee's knees closed together heightened the feeling of denial. It was an automatic reaction of her body responding to an inadequate cock.

My whole body trembled in shame. But submissively I held my hands behind my back, keeping myself exposed.

Sun Hee's hand finally moved away from her mouth, but her full lips still twitched and smiled in amusement. She turned her head side to side, peering at my exposed penis. Her close scrutiny, so cruel and yet so gentle, made my spine tingle with a sensation that was almost hypnotic. I felt undone by her laughter but at the same time thrilled by this close attention from the girl I loved.

Then I heard the distinctive shutter-click of her camera. Sun Hee was taking pictures! Each whir and click sent chills up and down my naked spine. She laughed as she took the pictures, and I could only imagine what she planned for them.

"So you were locked like this when I was with him?" she asked, clearly fascinated by the idea. Her breathing became more shallow and labored. The apron she wore was too thick to show her nipples, but I felt sure they were hard.

Her arousal excited me.

"I got your little message, you know." Sun Hee gave me a heated look, and with a flush of intense arousal and humiliation I remembered the desperate email I had sent encouraging her to have sex on her date.

My cock pulsed and trembled in its cage in a way that was unmistakable for Sun Hee. She could plainly see the effect she was having on me. Her smile was predatory as she told me more. "He was so aggressive with me. Not like you."

Sun Hee shifted again on the bed, opening her knees and spreading her legs as she remembered her night with him. My eyes were drawn helplessly down to her crotch, now spread open for the camera. Worse, as Sun Hee planted both her hands between her legs, palms flat against the bedspread, and leaned forward so that her weight rested on her arms, she seemed almost to be rubbing against herself.

Sun Hee felt entirely unselfconscious of the wanton nature of her pose. My own vulnerability gave her permission to embrace her slutty behavior: the way she let this older boss's son fuck her, opening her legs for him, cumming for him. He acted like he was entitled to her, and she let him have her.

"You're thinking about his cock, aren't you?" she demanded, and of course she knew I was.

I felt mute, wordless. Too overloaded with intense emotions to respond.

"Do you want to know if he was big?"

Sun Hee said it as a challenge, her mouth red like a knife cut.

God... I trembled.

I did want to know, I was scared to know, I needed to know, and Sun Hee leaned forward expectantly, savoring the way she could control me.

But as I steeled myself to ask, there was an abrupt noise at the door and rapid Korean. Her mother had chosen that moment to call out for her to come help in the kitchen, and the risk that she might burst into the room and discover us made both of us pulse with sudden adrenaline.

Sun Hee was defiant briefly as she yelled back through the door, their voices loud and hectic to my foreign ears, but then her shoulders slumped and she was nodding along. It made me feel sad for her.

"I have to go," she said. "My mother would kill me if she knew I was in here skyping with some white boy."

"How would she feel if she knew that white boy was locked in chastity?" I asked. I imagined her mother bursting into the room and seeing me right there, exposed, in full view on the screen. Nothing would be more humiliating than being exposed to her mother this way, yet at the same time I almost wanted her mother to see. Why did I yearn for such disaster?

The possibility clearly shocked Sun Hee as well. Her high peal of laughter echoed through the room, amused and delighted.

"Maybe I should tell her," Sun Hee teased. Then her hand reached out to close the laptop, ending our call. And I was left with an intense feeling of uncertainty and frustration.

The screen was dark, I was still caged, and while we had bonded again so intimately over her experience with this other man, I still had no idea where our future lay.

***

It was the day before Sun Hee's flight back to America that I finally heard from her again. Her face appeared on my screen, warm and cute and maybe a little frazzled. Behind her, the room was an uncharacteristic clutter of dresses and shoes and open luggage. She was busy packing for her flight.

"Good news," she said. "I have decided you may pick me up at the airport."

Sun Hee was coming back!

My heart suddenly felt warm and alive. This was good news indeed. "Yay!" I cried out. "I'm so excited to see you, baby."

Sun Hee just smiled, quiet and mysterious.