Sun Hee Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly having fun tormenting me. "Do you need a girl to help you with that?" she taunted.

"All I see here are girls," Jin Sook commented while still buried in her phone.

"Hey," I said, needing to defend myself. "The trunk is only so big." I gestured with both hands toward the trunk where I now had three of their bags but was struggling to find a configuration that allowed me to fit a fourth. "There are some basic limits with size here," I insisted.

Sun Hee rolled her eyes expressively. "Some basic limits with size is right," she snorted, neatly turning my words around on me.

Delighted by her own cleverness, Sun Hee looked down deliberately at my crotch to make sure I didn't miss her meaning. Her words hit home. Again she was humiliating me. My eyes followed hers to my crotch, and I felt a warm, tingly self-consciousness suffuse my whole body. My cheeks burned red, but strangely I liked the attention from her.

Clearly Sun Hee was having fun too. She hopped up onto the hood of the car and leaned back, daring me to ogle her. Her little suit jacket slide half-off her shoulders, and the way she rested back on her elbows and pushed her big breasts up and outwards caused the sheer fabric of her dress to mold and stretch around every curve of her perky tits. Then she kicked her legs outward playfully, clearly enjoying the attention and the power it gave her.

For some reason she especially enjoyed teasing me about having a small penis.

Thankfully, Jin Sook didn't seem to hear as she was immersed in her phone. Which is perhaps why Sun Hee arched her back even further, pressing her breasts outward until even Jin Sook took notice. Then she repeated her dig, speaking to her friend but watching me for my reaction.

"The problem isn't with the size of our luggage. The problem is the tiny size of his package." Sun Hee delivered her line with the deliberate inflection of a joke.

My jaw dropped, and whatever face I made in reaction clearly delighted Sun Hee's desire to get a rise out of me. She burst into giggles, leaning back against the car and rolling side to side. Her attitude conveyed a new sense of confidence, yet she still displayed the distinctly Korean body language that I found so fascinating and endearing about her - a certain stiffness and hesitance in her shoulders and a slight crookedness in her smile.

"Tiny?!" I exclaimed. It was an involuntary reaction.

Her comment this time was too much, too explicit, and it shamed me to have Sun Hee say things like that right in front of Jin Sook, though somehow it also aroused me every time she did it, as though Sun Hee could see that some part of me secretly wanted to be humiliated in front of her friends.

Sun Hee had basically just told her friend that I had a tiny penis!

Maybe Jin Sook wouldn't understand? "Package," after all, was pretty idiomatic, and who knew whether Koreans had the same way of speaking.

But my hope was soon crushed. Jin Sook looked up from her phone and in a dry, smirking tone said, "I'm not surprised."

I stood there stunned. My little guy shrank inside its cage into a tiny nub, and I felt truly inadequate in front of them. I looked around me for support but there was no one: just these two hot young Korean women mocking me and teasing me.

Yet it wasn't true! I wanted to protest, I was perfectly average, perfectly adequate. And yet if that was true why did Sun Hee keep saying otherwise?

Again and again Sun Hee had made little cracks about my penis size or about my manhood. Jin Sook had as well. Did they really think I was inadequate? Were both these Korean girls secret size queens? Did both of them enjoy ridiculing and belittling me, knowing I was far too small for them?

Jin Sook mockingly waved the little tube of her lipstick as if to suggest exactly that. My poor little cock strained helplessly in its cage in response.

I suppressed a foolish impulse to protest. I could stand up and unzip my pants, show them! But all they would see was my pathetic little chastity cage - confirming the truth of what they were saying.

As it was, I felt almost naked before them. I felt small and weak, remembering the awkward moment in the terminal where Jin Sook felt the cage inside my pants. What did they think of me? What was going on in their minds? They were both so beautiful in their stylish dresses and designer sunglasses, as though somehow I was the one worn and dirty from a 16 hour international flight. They were way out of my league. Sun Hee was this smart and interesting girl who loved what I had to say about art and philosophy and movies. We were best friends. But she was also astonishingly cute with her perfect face and her perky DDs - a guy like me couldn't help but disappoint her sexually. Surely that was why she had passed on me, choosing other men - larger men - instead. And Jin Sook looked like a model, tall and sophisticated and inscrutable. I was far beneath her notice. The cruelty of her laughter would crush me.

Something of reality set in as I stood up and brushed off my knees. Clearly Jin Sook had already decided I had a small penis. And just as clearly, Sun Hee enjoyed belittling me this way. Was she trying to tell me something? Was this why she had refused to sleep with me? Was she really started to think of me as less than a man? Sun Hee had somehow made her teasing exciting, even desirable, but I worried too how she was changing my own self image. It was with a little sadness, then, that I brushed off her teasing and worked to fit the last of Jin Sook's bags into the car.

Sun Hee wasn't done though, either misreading my mood or not caring. "Do you think he'll have any better luck with your luggage?" Sun Hee asked her friend archly as I pushed the last of Jin Sook's bags into the trunk.

"He'd better, if he knows what's good for him," Jin Sook said darkly.

Just then I was lifting her hat box and something horrible happened. I stumbled and dropped it onto the pavement, and it landed in a way that crushed one of the corners. The hat box was surprisingly fragile.

"Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, Jin Sook," I said as I turned her now smashed luggage in my hands. "I'll replace it." I felt horrible, like a contrite child who had broken something he wasn't supposed to be playing with.

Sun Hee hopped down from the car and placed her hands on her hips. "Clumsy fool," she scolded, and she sounded actually mad rather than playful.

"I know, I'm sorry." I felt miserable for making a mess of things.

"It's a $2,000 Tom Ford bag." Jin Sook said it with a shrug of her perfect shoulders, as though it were perfectly ordinary for a piece of luggage to cost that much and as though it really didn't matter to her what happened to it.

I stood horrified. $2,000! I couldn't hope to pay for that, as Sun Hee knew full well, and I looked to her for help, expecting her to find a way to smooth things over with her friend. $2,000 would wipe me out and leave me struggling just to pay housing.

But Sun Hee's reaction stunned me. She didn't let me off the hook. Instead she stalked toward me, her heels clicking across the pavement. She stood over me, the look in her eyes clearly showing she wanted to see just how far she could push me. Sun Hee tugged her jacket smartly around her hips and then leaned forward slightly, just enough for her dress to fall away from her cleavage. Then she held my eyes firmly with hers, her eyes smoldering with intensity. She moved her hands downward, gathering the fabric of her dress in her fingers, and began to lift her dress upward.

"You're going to buy her a new bag, aren't you?" she asked deliberately as her dress lifted slowly. Her actions were unmistakable. Was the promise of flashing a bit of her leg enough to get me to agree to something I was hopelessly unable to afford?

It was outrageous and sexual.

Unmistakably so. I could only guess what her friend must think seeing her tease this way. But the effect on me was absolute.

I swallowed and stammered, hypnotized by her open sexuality. Sun Hee had this way of making these small little gestures drip with sensual allure.

Sun Hee's eyes held mine as she inched her dress just a little higher on her hips. The tops of her thighs were creamy and smooth, achingly so, and a few more inches would flash the first hint of her perfect little panties. My cock ached and swelled helplessly and she inched her dress higher.

She was daring me to commit to replacing the bag, obviously so, and knowing that I couldn't hope to afford it. She knew $2,000 would ruin me. She wanted to see if she could push me into it, if her power over me was really that strong.

And of course it was.

I licked my lips, trying to resist, but it was hopeless. Sun Hee had me too aroused to think straight, and the shared knowledge she was deliberately luring me to my doom only made me hotter. Still, what broke me, more than the intensity of her sexual dominance, was the simple need not to disappoint her.

"Yes, Sun Hee, I'll... I'll replace it." My voice wavered at the horror of what I was committing to. I could imagine myself writing out a check... $2,000... all for some silly bag... and having to hand that over to Jin Sook who hardly needed it or cared.

Somehow the prospect aroused me intensely and horrified me at the same time. My balls trembled and tingled at my impending destruction. Financially ruined by the snobby Jin Sook while emasculated by my sweet and darling Sun Hee, the girl I loved more than anything.

Sun Hee saw it all in my eyes. It was as though she read my mind perfectly. She saw I couldn't afford it, saw that I rebelled at the idea, but also saw that to please her, she could make me do it. She could make me do anything.

A certain mystery in her crooked smile revealed that she had learned something new about the endless power she held over me.

Her hands relaxed and her dress smoothed back into place. Then, as if it had all meant nothing, she dismissed the moment, spinning on her heels and smiling playfully back at her friend. "See? All fixed," she chirped. Sun Hee wiggled her shoulders in this flirty, girlish way and smiled broadly. Clearly she delighted in the power she held over me, but more surprising was the way she delighted in flaunting that power in front of her friend, who was accustomed to being the alpha in the group.

I think Jin Sook was more surprised by her display than I was.

***

Soon we were motoring down the interstate toward campus. Sun Hee and Jin Sook rode in the back while I drove like a chauffeur with Jin Sook's ruined hat box beside me in the passenger seat. The two girls quickly fell asleep, lulled by the hum of the highway, jetlagged from their long flight from Korea.

They looked so sweet and innocent asleep in the back seat, both of them, and I felt such a profound feeling of love swell in my chest as I watched my sweet little Sun Hee in the rearview mirror. So much of their sophistication and glamour faded away as their faces relaxed into sleep. Sun Hee looked small and innocent, a cute girl next door.

Even Jin Sook softened, looking younger and strangely vulnerable as she napped.

Still, it was hard not to resent Jin Sook's presence. By being here she had stolen my chance to enjoy the homecoming with Sun Hee I'd been hoping for, and foreclosed on the possibility of talking with her in the intimacy of our shared connection. There was so much I wanted to say to Sun Hee. So much I wanted to tell her about how happy I was to see her again. But maybe it was for the best. After six days in chastity waiting for Sun Hee, I was liable to say some pretty crazy things.

I kept stealing glances at the two of them in the mirror as I drove, not to ogle but to welcome Sun Hee's return to me. I didn't know if we would get back together or not, but I was hopeful. And either way I wanted her to be happy. Her face turned round and soft as it scrunched to the side in her sleep, and her cute little pixie nose smooshed against the window. A bit of drool started to gather in her slackened mouth in a way that as intensely endearing. Feeling fiercely protective, I drove as quietly and smoothly as possible through the rough streets of the city, intent on delivering her safely home to her dorm.

It concerned me a little that I was still so obviously and completely hung up on her.

Especially as she had made it clear she had needs beyond what I could offer - a truth that was still hard for me to accept and admit. There were two different Sun Hees, and it was difficult to reconcile the sweet little Sun Hee peacefully asleep in my backseat with the more adventurous and demanding Sun Hee who only days before had spread her legs for another man and then revelled in forcing me to hear the details. Just thinking about that side of her made my face flush and my caged cock throb. It was humiliating, painfully so, to recollect that experience, yet I could not deny that the more Sun Hee forced me to think about her with another man the more it aroused me.

Despite myself, my hips were grinding and flexing as a drove, hopelessly wishing that I could feel what it was like to be inside her.

At a certain point I realized that Jin Sook was awake and her eyes were studying mine as I kept glancing back at Sun Hee in the rearview mirror. How long had she been watching me? What had she seen?

"So you two," Jin Sook said. "You're back together again?" Her voice was flat in a way that betrayed no sense of what she thought of the prospect.

Her question was simple enough - but I had no answer.

"Not yet," I answered truthfully, after driving in silence for some time. "I hope to be. But no, we're not together."

Jin Sook stared out the window, her eyes blank behind her mirrored lenses. Then she said, "A real man would never let a woman treat him this way. A real man is strong - and that's what women want. Someone who can take charge."

She swivelled toward me and met my eyes in the rearview mirror. "But you are just some weak boy, eager to do whatever he can to please her," she concluded. Her voice was still carefully neutral and yet tinged with contempt. "Aren't you?"

I swallowed heavily. Jin Sook rarely spoke directly to me, and hearing her assessment of me as a man, knowing it was true, filled me with a submissive dread. No doubt she saw my adam's apple bob as I swallowed.

Her lips tightened into a thin and absent smile as her eyes drifted back out the window. Her hand idly toyed with the pearls at her neck.

As I watched Jin Sook, I thought about how different she was from Sun Hee: more stunningly beautiful, in a cold way, more aware of her status and place, and deeply dominant. It was hard to imagine a man who could tame her, and as I watched her long fingers tease the pearls around her neck I realized I was imagining that it was the key to my chastity cage that I was imagining her toying with.

My balls, already deeply sensitive and needy from days without release, hummed at the prospect of being locked by her.

I loved Sun Hee. But part of me feared and craved Jin Sook, there could be no doubt. Cruelty - true cruelty - came naturally to this gangnam girl, and given the chance she would make me beg like I had never begged before. Jin Sook would break a man and never look back.

Just thinking about it made my cock throb and swell painfully against the implacable cage. Some part of me knew with certainty that the time would come when Jin Sook would hold my key and that she would do so ruthlessly. But that time was not now.

And I breathed more easily for it.

My gaze flicked back to Sun Hee, still softly curled up into sleep.

Then Jin Sook spoke again, after a long silence. "Sun Hee doesn't know what is good for her."

Was that approval or dismissal? Was she, perhaps, a little envious of the devotion I showed her friend? I didn't know.

***

When we finally pulled up at their dorm, Sun Hee was still fast asleep in the back of my car. The afternoon sun spilled across the open quad, but for the two of them it was deep in the middle of the night, 3 a.m. in Korea. Poor little Sun Hee was scrunched deep down into her seat, nuzzling her face into the corner of the seat cushion in search of darkness, and a thin little trail of drool trickled down her chin and pooled on the upholstery. Rather than gross, the trail of dribble only made Sun Hee appear more endearing, emphasizing the vulnerable innocence of her features. Her sunglasses had long since fallen off her face onto the floor, and her hair was a mess of dark waves strewn across her face. At some point she had taken off her suit jacket and draped it over her as a rather ineffective blanket, and her bare legs splayed open in a way that caused her dress to ride up her thighs so high as to leave her creamy, smooth legs almost entirely bare.

This left Sun Hee's panties in plain view in the rearview mirror. The simple white cotton briefs heightened her girlish appeal, and of course twisted up in her sleep as she was, there was nothing at all sexual about the way she flashed her panties.

Yet I felt acutely aware of them.

Just behind this simple cotton fabric was Sun Hee's little pussy: tight and wet and perfect. I felt guilty for looking, but I couldn't help it. An aching desire to feel or taste her perfect little pussy pulsed helplessly in my caged little cock. Chastity denied me any hope of her pussy, but at the same time I was acutely, painfully aware that other men faced no such problem. Just a few days ago, someone had pushed aside those little cotton panties... and thrust his cock between her tight little lips. And very likely, someone else would do so again.

Looking at Sun Hee's innocent little panties I couldn't help thinking about this other man who had fucked her and made her scream out in pleasure.

Almost as if she could somehow telepathically read my thoughts even in her sleep, Sun Hee twisted first so that her tiny hand stretched down the length of her body until it pressed firmly along the length of her pubic bone, then twisted again so that her legs crossed and closed around her hand, blocking her pussy from view.

Sun Hee's white panties were now covered, but her hand still lay there, trapped between her warm thighs. Her fingers clenched and unclenched as she ground against her pubic mound, and quiet whimpers escaped between her slack lips. She was, essentially, touching herself in her sleep. What was taking place in her dreams?

Beside her, Jin Sook was awake. I think. She held herself fully upright with her back straight and her legs crossed daintily and precisely at her knee. Her long yellow maxi dress left her entire body covered of course; she sat quiet and aloof, holding herself like some model posing in the back of a car for a photo shoot. Her face was turned to the side out the window, highlighting her defined, feminine jaw and high cheekbones. Her mirrored sunglasses reflected the sun in a way that made her eyes entirely inaccessible.

As I got out of the car, I couldn't bring myself to wake the sleeping Sun Hee. Instead, quietly, gently, I scooped her sleeping form into my arms and lifted her tiny body, impossibly warm from her sleep, against my chest. I would carry to her room this way.

The love and protectiveness I felt as I carried her sleeping body from the car astonished me.

My poor penis was chafed and sore from days inside its cage, and the plastic had been digging into the sensitive flesh between my legs the entire drive home. But none of that compared to the simple need to care for Sun Hee.

I think I even scored some points with Jin Sook. She gave me a long, searching look, then nodded as she strode off toward the dorm.

"I'll be in the room. I'll leave the door open for you," she said, sounding uncharacteristically warm.

Of course, Jin Sook uttered not a word about the luggage. It went without question in her mind that I would bring all the bags in for her as well.