Sun-hi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she hugged me tightly with an intensity that I hadn't experienced before, as she crested with a deep moan. "Oh Tad.......that felt so good........" she whispered into my ear as she slowly calmed down, her face and chest flushed from her orgasm.

"Please,....I need you in me...."

I spread a bath towel on the bathroom floor and laid Sun-hi down upon it. I laid down beside her and embraced her as we kissed again, softly at first, then more hungrily as our excitement built. She pulled me on top of her, "I want you on me."

"Sun-hi..." I groaned. "You are so beautiful and sexy..." as I kissed her soft lips once again before tracing a line of tender kisses to her slim neck. She moaned as I nuzzled her hair and massaged her small breast with my hand.

I moved down to her breasts and began licking and softly kissing her breasts; avoiding her nipples for now. Sun-hi groaned and tried to move my mouth over to her nipples as I moved from one breast to the other. Softly kissing and licking them in turn.

"Please, Tad?" she asked as she tried to move me to her nipples again. "Please suck me......I need you to.....Oh!" she cried as I finally took a nipple into my mouth!

"AAAHHHHhhhhhhh..." she cried as she arched her back, trying to stuff her breast into my mouth as her second orgasm of the evening took her unexpectedly.

We made love on the bathroom floor. We were too desperate for each other! At least I was! "Tad, please......please come inside me......," she begged as she groped for my hard cock. She finally placed me at her entrance and I slowly entered her.

I was in ecstasy! Sun-hi's pussy fit me like a glove! Her eyes had closed as my cock entered her; her head moving side to side. She grabbed my arms with her hands as the intense feelings of my penetration ran through her body. She moaned her pleasure to me, "Oh Tad.......Oh, Tad........yes...... make love to me....."

I came too fast with our first coupling; it was pure lust for each other as I filled Sun-hi to overflowing with my cum. Sun-hi wrapped her legs around me to keep me in her, "Please stay inside me. You feel so good in me." she said as we kissed.

The walls of her pussy were warm and enveloped me completely, bringing on my second arousal quickly. Our second coupling was slow and tender, as I brought Sun-hi to two orgasms before I finally came myself; our combined fluids leaking onto the bathroom floor! It was wondrous!

We finally made it to the shower and cleaned up. We spent the remainder of the afternoon in her bed as we resumed our love making.

We got married 6-months later. She and Kira decided that it would be a joint ceremony with Sun-hi and I getting married first, then she and Chris several minutes later. And yes, Sun-hi did become a grandmother within a year.

No, Kira didn't get a younger sister. She got a younger brother instead! And she couldn't have been happier. And neither could we!