Sun Lite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

Dad was going crazy. “I’m going to cum,” he groaned.

Tricia loved sucking his cock but didn’t want him to cum in her mouth

Tricia jerked her head away, and Dad pulled her head back. Tricia gagged her eyes bulged out. Dad continued thrusting his cock in and out of her throat while holding the back of her head.

Tricia was getting her first two way. She thrashed about fighting for air; she was twisting her body and thrashing her legs. Her movements pulled Mikes cock in deeper giving him a wild fuck. Mike closed his eyes and let his cock explore the wonders of her warm cunt. He squeezed her tits and continued to furiously thrust his cock in and out of her clutching cunt. He didn’t know or care if she enjoyed it (he was slipping the meat to her). Mike continued to squeeze her tits and pound her cunt. He was going to shoot a load in his sister’s hot cunt. He felt his balls tightening. His cock began to spurt semen in pulsating spurts deep into her violated cunt

Tricia never thought it would happen like this. She wanted it to be over as quickly as possible. When it was over she could forget it, and no one would know it ever happened. Her wild thrashing finished Dad off. Holding her head tightly, he pushed his cock in and out of her virgin throat. His cock started to unload into her throat; she had no choice but swallow, swallow and swallow or she would have drowned on his semen.

Mike was weak in the knees but thrilled as he came with Dad. Mike would remember this orgasm the rest of his life as the best load he ever shot into any cunt. He couldn’t wait to tell his buddies he became a non-virgin by fucking his smart-ass snob older sister, but now it was Rob’s turn. Mike got off, and backed away. “Thanks I needed that,” he whispered to her.

Tricia was upset that Rob was going to stick his cock in her. She tried to keep him from getting his dick in her cunt. His smiling face was above her now.

Tricia pushed her ass into the mattress, and constricted the muscles in her cunt to keep his Dick out. Rob slowly pushed his Dick into her pussy.

Her movements only heightened the excitement for him, as his cock entered her cunt. Her constricted muscles tightened around his cock. Rob was amazed at the wonderful feeling of her cunt; he started to stroke his cock in and out of her tight channel. Tricia could feel his slender cock sliding in and out of her quivering cunt. This was just too much for her mind to except. He started to pick up the pace. His balls slammed against her ass, just too much. Her cunt exploded for a second time.

Dad was talking to Mike and looking at Tricia, Mike nodded his head and walked over to her head. Looking into her eyes, he told her to open her mouth and suck his cock. Tricia looked at him then his large stiff Dick. She contemplated, and then took his cock into her mouth and into her throat in one motion. Tricia tried to breathe as he pumped his Dick in and out of her throat. She liked sucking his cock she wanted him to enjoy it.

She did a better job breathing this time. Mike face fucked her hard, smashing his groin against her nose, his balls slapping against her chin. She gave him a great throat fuck.

Rob continued his assault of her tight cunt; he enjoyed each thrust into her wet hot cunt. Rob and Mike gave her two-way action while Dad watched the assault on her virgin body; she was they’re cum bucket now. They would all have her hot heaving body a few more times before the evening ended.

Once they were satisfied, they had to deal with the problem of her telling Mom.

She would reflect on her new position and decide not to tell. She enjoyed the attention.

Mike and Rob would get a fuck Tricia club started by telling all their friends about their successful assault, including details about her physical attributes.

Look for future adventures.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers
12