Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,257 Followers

Alice howled and said, "When did you start using 'fuck' as an adjective?"

"Ever since I took off my clothes, walked down a beach naked in front of the world, watched my sister-in-law cop a feel of a strange man's penis and cupped that same man's rock hard ass. I figured I can use fuck and won't give a shit who the fuck hears me."

We all laughed aloud at Sharon's newfound boldness. We walked the rest of the way to my blanket with their hands on my butt. I slipped my hand on each of their behinds as well. The both wiggled in response. Sharon's was broad and soft, but felt good. Alice's was smaller and still had good muscle tone. I asked, and she confirmed, she was a runner. I squeezed her cheek and said I could tell. I told her it was a prime A ass. She turned her head and kissed my cheek and softly said "thanks." We finished our walk hands on cheeks, and thankfully no one else came upon us.

We returned to my blanket and sat back down. Sharon opened her big beach bag and pulled out a bottle of sun block. She applied it to her skin and especially those areas that were a stranger to the sun and then tossed it to Alice, who also liberally covered her white parts. Alice offered it to me and I put it on, including rubbing it into my penis. This action produced an audible groan from Alice, which sent us into a bout of laughter.

"You don't need any help, do you?" Alice asked with a wicked smile.

I said "all done for now". Alice made a pout face and we all laughed.

Sharon then pulled out three bottles of water and a plastic bag filled with trail mix. We all greedily drank and snacked.

I said I felt like a nap and the others said they should be going.

"Going where? Didn't you say your husbands wouldn't be back until late tomorrow and the kids were back in Boston for a couple days with grandparents?"

They both nodded.

"Well, relax. Spread out on the blanket, and enjoy one of the most beautiful days of the season."

They looked at each other and simultaneously shrugged. Alice crawled on her knees and started spreading her towel and in doing so totally exposed her sex from the rear. I was enjoying the view when Sharon noticed. "Alice, my God, your whole pussy is on display."

Alice called back over her shoulder. "Well, I hope it looks good."

"Beautiful," I uttered. Alice shook her ass and we got an even better glimpse of her hidden treasure.

"You're shameless," put in Sharon.

After the towels were in place the women lay down next to each other.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a t-shirt and slipped it on. I then covered my bottom with a towel.

"Getting shy," teased Alice.

"No, just practical. This is the strongest sun of the day. I don't want to get burned and I suggest you guys cover up as well. Only, don't put your suits back on. Do what I'm doing, pull a towel over you, and cover your feet and toes. You can get some partial shade from the umbrella, but still be safe and cover up."

They complied. We all made pillows from extra towels and soon drifted off.

I woke about a half hour later and felt baked from the sun. I got up and pulled my t-shirt off.

"Where you going," asked Sharon in a quiet tone so as not to awaken her sill resting sister-in-law.

"Taking a dip, I'm roasting. Join me?"

Sharon looked at her snoozing friend and then at my extended hand and my penis inches from her face. She opted for the hand and I helped her up. Holding her hand I led her to the waves. As we neared the water, a group of young people were approaching. There were two guys and four girls, all in their early twenties, and they all wore swim suits. I feared Sharon would freeze up.

Instead, as our paths crossed, she paused and asked if any of them had been in today. They acted cool, and one girl answered that they were in about an hour ago, and the water was fairly warm. Sharon thanked them and then pulled me into the sea. She then gave me a conspiratorial wink.

The first sensation was cold, but as we stood in the knee deep sea, we became accustomed to it. Sharon then ran forward and dove under a wave. Screaming she resurfaced and urged me to join her, which I did.

After the initial shock, we began to enjoy the water. We waded out until we could catch some waves and body surfed back to shore. We rode several waves and knelt in the soft sand.

I told her I thought she would freak out when those young people came by.

She thought for a bit and then explained.

"I am a bit shy," she said. And then laughed out loud, "Ok, I am really shy and self-conscious about my body, especially with this baby belly, saggy boobs and my C-section scar. But, last night Alice kept going on about how attractive you and Anne Marie were and how cool you both were being nude in front of us. She said she really wanted to be that way and just might give it a try. I didn't say anything, but was thinking the exact same thing."

A wave broke over us as we sat there and the water dripped enticingly off her breasts. She caught me looking and laughed.

"That's what I mean," she continued. "You are looking right at me, well, at my tits. You are not embarrassed by this. Earlier when you complimented both Alice and me on our bodies, I began thinking that this is good. I liked being looked at and having a man tell me he likes what he sees. Then, when we were walking I really got into the feeling of freedom being naked. I liked looking at your dick as we walked, there I've said it aloud. Alice was right on that account. And, having my hand on your butt and yours on my ass, well, that felt good. So, when I was laying up there, I figured I like this sense of openness and I am not going to freeze up just because it is unconventional. Screw it, I thought, I am going to enjoy today come what may."

I reached over and hugged her as we sat in the shallow waves.

Just then one of the girls and the boys, who had gone by earlier, stopped.

"So, what do you think? Warm?" called out the girl, who had given us the advice before.

"Fabulous," answered Sharon. The water only came half way up her thigh as she knelt there, and she seemed totally comfortable talking with these three kids with her entire body uncovered. "Why don't you join us?'

I was not sure I heard her correctly. A few hours ago, she practically fainted because someone might see her nude. Now, she was inviting others to join her.

The young girl glanced at both boys. They looked lost for an answer.

"Why not," said the girl. She trotted back to where there was dry sand and in a second stripped off her suit. The boys were totally taken aback.

She jogged back to us and we stood to greet her. There was about a three foot stretch of pebbles before you got to the soft sand. Sharon and I reached out and she took our hands to get across.

We were almost knocked over by a wave and decided to go out past where they were breaking.

"Hi, I'm Kelly."

"Sharon and Owen," I replied. "Are your friends coming?"

Kelly laughed and said, "Well, I'm sure they are in total shock. We all go to college together in Rhode Island and are working summer jobs in Hyannis. Each of us took off from work this morning to enjoy this perfect beach day. They have never seen me naked, except when one of them tries to look down my blouse. I'm sure they don't know what to make of this. But, I figured, what the..."

Kelly hesitated, perhaps thinking she might offend us "older folks."

Sharon piped in, "You figured, what the fuck, and went for it."

Kelly laughed and fist-bumped Sharon. "You got it."

Kelly had a tight young girl's body, with firm breasts, a narrow waist and a neatly trimmed dark patch. She had a glowing smile and very white teeth.

The three of us started heading deeper into the ocean. We all caught a good wave and road it back toward shore. Breaking the surface, we saw the two boys still standing there. Kelly bounced up and told them to come in, without their suits she emphasized. The taller boy made up his mind and dropped his suit. He flung it back toward Kelly's on the dry sand, but it landed about five feet short. He shrugged, turned and plunged in.

He also had a young body, with no visible fat, little chest hair, and a thick black pubic patch framing his thin penis and sack. He jumped up after his first dip, and we all again saw proof that cold water has a definite affect on the male member. He saw us looking down and then inspected himself. "Hey, Kelly, you know all about shrinkage, right?"

"Right, but don't worry I won't tell everyone that you have a magic way of retracting Mr. Happy into a peanut shell."

The boy laughed and said, "It is what it is." He then extended his hand and introduced himself as Timmy. We reciprocated and then Kelly asked if Jake was coming in.

We were out deep enough that the sound of the waves probably hid the sound of our conversation from reaching the boy standing alone at the shore.

"He's got a boner and is ashamed to come in."

Kelly giggled and said, "Really? It wouldn't bother me. How about you, Sharon?"

Sharon smiled and shook her head.

"Well," continued Kelly, "I'm not going to worry. Let's catch some waves."

The four of us headed back out. There was a lull in the waves, so we just bobbed together waiting for the waves to pick back up. The water was below our chests and the women's breasts were visible. I could tell Timmy was trying to look at both Kelly and Sharon without seeming too obvious. He was not successful.

"Jesus, Timmy," said Kelly. "It's Okay to look. We're naked, and we are naked because we want to be. I'm not trying to hide my tits, so freaking look at them. As a matter of fact, I think I might be a bit disappointed if you didn't."

Timmy blushed and said he really wasn't staring.

"Yes, you were," replied Sharon. "And, I agree with Kelly. It's Okay."

She moved next to the younger woman and put her arm around her shoulders.

"Now, take a good long look. This is educational, sort of the before and after. Kelly's tits are standing right up and looking good. Mine are drooping down, and looking so-so good. So, before kids and after kids." As she said this she lifted a breast, and Kelly did the same.

"If I may," I interjected. "I agree with most of what Sharon said, except that Sharon's tits are way better than just so-so. They are beautiful."

"Right on!" echoed Kelly. To illustrate the point, she put her hand on Sharon's left breast. "Wow, these are beautiful. They seem so heavy compared to mine." She reached and placed Sharon's hand on her own right breast.

Sharon left her hand on Kelly for a few more seconds and then dropped it. She said, "Mine are so heavy because I am recently stopped nursing. In a few weeks they will shrink a bit, but they are bigger than before I had kids."

"Well, no matter the reason," I said, "your breasts are incredibly beautiful."

Sharon turned to me and mouthed 'thank you'. Kelly briefly put both her hands on Sharon's breasts and once again declared them "awesome."

Sharon turned and gave me a hug. I really was telling the truth and looking at both of those two sets of fantastic breasts, I let nature take its course. Sharon immediately felt my erection pushing against her stomach. I thought she would flip out, but she actually held the hug a few seconds longer and slightly ground her pelvis into my boner.

Breaking away, she first gave me a peck on the cheek, then kissed me full on the mouth, and under the water let her hand wrap around my stiff member and gave it a gentle tug. We just stayed in the spot, and she kept her hand on my erection. She then, with a laugh in her voice, announced that a big swell was coming and we should get ready for some great waves. We rode one in. Timmy caught a bigger one and went all the way to shore. He got out and went to talk to Jake, still standing at the water's edge.

Kelly ended up next to us and said it was nice to see a couple who still were turned on by each other. Sharon looked shaken and asked what she meant.

"Well, I wasn't like staring," said Kelly, "but it was fairly obvious you were copping a feel on Owen before. Hey, why not. You're married and ought to have a little fun. I was thinking about doing the same to Timmy, who by the way, got a boner watching us touch each other, but I think he would have freaked out."

"What makes you think we're married?" I asked.

"Sharon has a ring, you're hanging around nude together, and are you're like almost making love in the water. "

"You're very observant," I told her. "Do you think Timmy also caught on to us?"

"Yeah, right," she said sarcastically. "He was way too engrossed in checking out our tits. But, I was right about you guys playing grabby before, right?"

I laughed and slipped my arm around Sharon's shoulder and let my hand slide down to her breast. Sharon played along and took hold of my penis, and winked at Kelly.

Kelly blushed and said, "You guys are way cool. Like, you're touching each other and it's no big deal."

Sharon laughed and said, "Oh, it's a big deal right now." She smiled and let her index finger rise up.

"Really," exclaimed Kelly. "Like boner-ville?"

Sharon nodded and said, "See for yourself."

Sharon turned me so my back was to the shore. As the last wave moved out, I stood up and the water level dropped below my waist exposing my erection and Sharon's fingers wrapped around it.

"Wow," said Kelly. "That's an awesome cock, Owen. Sharon must be a happy woman."

Just then a wave came in and pushed Kelly into us. Her hand reached out for balance and landed by accident, well maybe not totally by accident, on my hard-on.

Sharon felt the young girl's hand next to hers. She said, "Not bad, eh?"

Kelly let it linger and said, "No, not bad at all."

"This is fuckin' awesome, Owen. I could see you were well hung when we first met on the shore. I was intrigued that you were uncircumcised. I'd only known a couple other guys like that. I never saw any of them with a hard-on. It is very, very nice. Sharon, you are one lucky woman. I can only imagine what it must be like, you know, having sex."

As she spoke, Kelly let her fingers slide up and down, and reached lower to feel my balls.

"God, if Jake only knew how horny I am now. Hell, maybe I should just screw Timmy. I don't think he'd go for it, though. He is hot for Cheryl, she's the blond girl who was with us before. But, the juices are flowing right now, so who knows what could happen." She winked as she gave me another tug on my erection. She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, pressing her breasts into my chest as she did so.

"You don't mind, Sharon?"

"It's cool, sweetie."

"No, you are cool. Totally cool," Kelly said. She leaned into Sharon and kissed her, and their breasts brushed each other.

We heard Timmy call out and when we looked up, we noticed that Jake had left and we could just make out his shape going back down the beach in the direction of the clothed part. He must have been shouting for Jake, but he kept on walking.

"Too bad," said Kelly. "I was kinda' curious about what he looked like nude. I thought by getting naked we might jump start something. I was turned on thinking about him having a hard-on under his suit. I would have enjoyed seeing that. But, Timmy's real cute, so no complaints. And, Owen is not dog meat. Right, Sharon?"

Kelly looked over my shoulder and noticed Timmy making his way back out, she removed her hand from my erection and leaned in and kissed me again, pressing her breasts into my chest and my erection into her stomach.

"Awesome, just, awesome

We laughed. Kelly watched Timmy make his way back out, his dick bobbing up and down.

"Well, Timmy is easy on the eyes. Don't you think, Sharon?" she asked.

"Definitely, but I feel like a cougar even thinking that," replied Sharon.

"Don't," said Kelly. "You're not old and a cute naked guy is still a cute naked guy. Just like Owen."

"No disagreement on my part," responded Sharon. Since Timmy was making his way back out, I removed my hand from Sharon's breast. Kelly noticed and reached under the water to see if she had let go of my still stiff member. Letting her fingers go up and down me and feeling Sharon's hand wrapped around my base, she smiled coyly. She took her free hand, grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her left breast. I felt the firm flesh and stiff nipple.

"Not big and full like Sharon's," she said, "but not too bad on its own."

She winked and squeezed me one last time.

"No, not too bad at all," I said gently squeezing her nipple and feeling it stiffen even more.

"Cool," commented Kelly.

We all broke apart. As Timmy rejoined us, we went deeper and caught more waves. After a few more rides, we all decided to get out, since we were feeling the chill of the ocean. Thankfully my erection had subsided.

We awkwardly exited, fighting the undertow, the pebbles and the steep climb up the sand. I was behind Kelly, marveling at her young and firm ass and her exposed pussy as she bent from the waist and doggy-crawled over the stones. She glanced behind me saw me staring at her open pussy. She looked at my dick. She winked and gave me a thumbs up sign.

I invited the couple up to use our towels to dry. Kelly picked up her suit, but Timmy could not find his. Evidently, the waves reached it and carried it away.

I told him to come up and get dry and we'd think of something. We arrived to find Alice waking up. She seemed surprised at seeing the four of us, but quickly recovered. After introductions, we all grabbed towels and dried off. Timmy was now trying not to look at three naked women instead of two and all three sitting Indian style with their pussies exposed. By the way he held the towel in front of him, I guessed the visual sight was getting to him.

We still had some water and trail mix left and we sat on the blankets enjoying the nourishment and chatting. Timmy kept the towel in his lap.

Finally Kelly said, "For Christ's sake, Timmy. We all know you have a hard-on. It's natural and no big deal. You are looking at three gorgeous bods. So, stop making it geeky and stop the towel in the lap shit."

He turned even redder than the burgeoning sun burn on his cheeks. He seemed clearly undecided.

"Tim, it is no big deal," Kelly continued. "Owen had a huge hard-on when we were in the water. I saw it. Ok, so don't freak out."

Alice looked at me and Sharon and we grinned sheepishly.

Slowly Timmy tossed the towel aside.

Kelly looked directly in his lap.

"Very nice, Tim, very nice."

He smiled and stretched out on his back next to her, his manhood rising like a sundial. I tossed her the sunscreen, and grinning devilishly she applied a thin coat to Timmy's boner. He had a smile a mile wide.

As she gently stroked him, working the lotion onto his erection, Sharon put a glob in her own hand and slowly inched it toward me. Alice's jaw dropped as Sharon reached my now semi-erect penis. She rubbed it onto my member, which obediently rose to the occasion.

Alice shook her head in amazement at this bold gesture from her sister-in-law. Now fully erect, I lay back and let my erection bask in the sun and the attention from three beautiful women.

About an hour later, Kelly said they should get going. Timmy, now back to a flaccid state, asked what he was going to do. There were three other girls with them, and they had to walk through a bunch of people in the clothed part to get to their spot.

I said he could take one of our towels and wrap it around him, and hope that would work until they could get back to their spot down the beach. He said he did have some cutoffs he could put on, and that a towel wrapped around him would be just the thing.

As they stood to go, Kelly said to Timmy, "Let's not get dressed yet. We can walk down to that bend in the shore, before we start to encounter the clothed people."

orie
orie
4,257 Followers