Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,258 Followers

Next I rolled Alice onto her stomach and lifted her by her hips. She rested her head on a pillow. Sharon lightly rubbed her back and each cheek.

I bent and spreading her legs, did a bit of oral from behind. Alice responded quickly and moved her butt back and forth in rhythm with my tongue. I then knelt behind her and placed my tip at her lips. Grabbing her hips, I eased my way inside her. She gasped and I pushed the final inch.

Slowly at first, but building both force and tempo I fucked her from behind. She rose up on her elbows and then on her hands, pushing her ass back toward me. The sounds of sex filled the bedroom.

Sharon reached in to fondle and then steady Alice's breasts as they swung fiercely from the thrusting.

After about five minutes, she cried, "I'm coming."

I rammed her hard and long, and she shrieked and pushed so hard against my groin that I thought my dick would come out her mouth.

She ground against me and I felt the tremors of her orgasm. I, too, was close but had not climaxed.

Alice asked if I came.

I said not yet.

"Take off your condom and fuck my ass," she pleaded.

Sharon took in air and I pulled out.

"Serious?" I asked.

"God, yes. I want your cock in my ass and I want you to come in me."

I pulled off the condom and reached over to the bedside table. In the drawer I grabbed a tube of lube. I dipped my fingers between Alice's legs. With some of the ample drippings, I covered my fingers and began to lube her anus with her own juices. I looked at Sharon and motioned her to give me her hand. I put a generous dab of gel on her fingers. She tentatively moved them toward the exposed pink opening of her sister in law. She rubbed the lube around the opening and then pushed inside the tight sphincter and moved it back and forth, forcing more lube in with each plunge, evoking tiny mewing sounds from Alice.

Alice called over her shoulder, "Is that you Sharon?"

Sharon confirmed it was.

"Oh, God, that feels so good. I am really turned on. Can you rub my clit, too?"

Sharon reached her free hand between Alice's legs and gently manipulated her sister-in-law's clit. Alice responded by rotating her ass, pushing against Sharon's finger still insider her anus and bearing down on her finger touching her sensitive nub.

Sharon removed her finger and nodded to me. She also took her finger away from Alice's clit, evoking a sad groan from her.

I placed my tip at her rosebud and asked again if she wanted this.

"Yes," was her throaty response.

I pushed, feeling initial resistance, and then popped through. I slowly worked it in and out until I could feel my pubic hair pushing against her cheeks.

I kept a steady pace, sensitive to any reluctance on Alice's part. She in turn responded with growls and pelvic thrusts. I picked up the speed and was going hard when I felt the first tickle in my balls.

I said I was going to come.

"God, can you hold for a couple more seconds, I'm coming, too."

I slowed and Alice cried again with a deep howl and I drove deep one last time.

My eruption took me by surprise by its intensity. I shot two times while yelling, "Yes, yes!"

Sharon said, "Let me see you come."

I pulled out, eliciting a groan from Alice, and stroking my shaft shot two more times across Alice's ass and back. I dribbled a few drops and then sat back on my haunches.

Sharon bent and licked my ejaculation from her sister-in-law's body, letting her tongue slide down the crack in her ass and tonguing some drops seeping out.

Alice fell forward on the bed, totally spent. Sharon lay beside her and took her in her arms.

I eased off the bed and went to the bathroom where I cleaned my semi-erect penis.

I returned with a damp washcloth and cleaned Alice's back, Sharon's finger that lubed her sister-in-law and then climbed in behind Sharon. Soon, the three of us were asleep.

I awoke about an hour later to find myself alone in the bed.

The women's voices echoed downstairs and soon I heard them climbing the stairs and giggling.

They appeared in their glorious nakedness holding a tray with a bottle of wine, glasses and a bowl of M&Ms.

We drank and snacked in silence for a bit.

"So...?" I asked.

"So, what?" Alice said.

"So, are we ok?"

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We are so fuckin' Ok it's fuckin' unbelievable," yelled Sharon.

"And, that's from someone who never says fuck," added Alice.

We kissed and hugged.

Sharon looked at us and shook her head.

"What," prompted Alice.

"It's..., it's nothing, really."

"Come on," I urged. "There can't be any secrets between us now. Not after this."

"Well," said Sharon, "I can't believe we did this. It is totally mind blowing. I am not regretting it, so don't think that. But, to have sex, have sex with a man I just met, have sex while my sister-in-law watches, and, ..., well, ..., it's unbelievable."

"What are you leaving out," I pushed.

"Well, ok, don't take this the wrong way. But, I can't believe I saw you fuck Alice in the ass. That was incredible."

"Are you shocked and disgusted?" asked Alice.

"Hell, I'm shocked and blown away. I never knew you liked it that way."

"Well, I only did it once that way. And, it was in college and, true confession time, with my roommate. She wore a strap-on. It sent me to another planet. Then, when I got married and tried to get the old boy to come in through the back door, it was like I was a dirty, whore or something. He was so put off, that I never asked again."

"Wow," said Sharon, "but wait a minute. I thought you said you never made it with a woman."

"Sharon, I was afraid to tell the truth. Remember, this was before you told us your story. After hearing how you and Colleen were together, I felt like I should have said something, but the moment had passed. Actually, technically I never did make love with another woman—meaning that I never ate a girl's pussy, but I guess that I was physically involved one time.

"My roommate, Mary, was totally bi, bordering on lezbo. She wanted to have sex with me and kept asking me. I was not interested and kept telling her so. I told her I liked something hard. She told me she had just the thing. When she pulled out the strap-on, I almost fainted.

"We talked about it for weeks. Finally, I confessed to this fantasy about having anal sex. I had read an erotic novel that involved lots of anal sex and I sorta' got fixated on it. She said anything I wanted.

"So one night, we finished about half a bottle of tequila. I let her undress me. So, she grabbed some boob and rubbed my snatch. I did not let her get a finger inside and I would not kiss her down there or put my finger inside her. She got naked and played with herself as I watched. I got a little turned on and played with myself. Mary really liked that.

"When we both had worked ourselves into a nice frenzy, she donned the strap-on. I got into the doggy position and she took some K-Y and lubed my ass. I got wet with just her finger going in and out. Then she fucked me with it. She did finger my pussy a little while she was screwing my ass, but it was too difficult and she stopped. I came and came. She tried to eat me afterward, but after a couple licks, I wouldn't let her go further.

"Mary wanted this to become a regular event, but I said it was a once in a lifetime thing. She was bummed but, agreed. She did convince me to continue our masturbation sessions, each watching each other. That was fun and I got off a lot on it. We both got vibrators and that was wild. I let her use hers on me a couple times, and once I got her off with mine.

"After about a month of mutual masturbation sessions, I let her fuck my ass again. Well, that sort of broke the barrier and we did it about a bunch times. After the third time, I was still so turned on when she finished ass-fucking me, that I didn't stop her when she tried to eat my pussy. For the last three or four times, I'd come from the strap-on and then come again with her tongue on my clit. I stopped when I began dating a guy. We still did occasional jerk off sessions for fun, but no more strap-ons and no more oral. She found a girl and we just sort of stopped having sex sessions. We stayed great friends, but no more sex.

"So, since then, I've wanted another anal fucking. And, Owen, this was the best. Thank you."

Alice crawled in my lap and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight.

"Just don't think I'm a slut."

"I think you are a remarkable woman who is brave enough to say what she wants. And, remember, I came like a freaking fire hose."

Alice kissed me again.

"Now," said Sharon, "there is still one other thing."

"What?" Alice and I said in unison.

"I think Alice and I should give you a proper blow job for being such a great sport."

Alice grinned broadly. Together they sucked me hard and taking turns deep throating me, shared my orgasm, swallowing and licking me clean.

After that we collapsed in a sex drenched sleep.

The next morning we woke up late and lounged in bed until I had to pee. Coming out of the bath, I found the women snuggled together.

"Stay that way and I'll go make some breakfast."

They smiled and closed their eyes.

In about 45 minutes, I had set the table on the deck with fresh fruit salad, a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs, a pitcher of fresh squeezed OJ and a stack of wheat toast.

I called upstairs and encouraged them to come down.

As I was taking the coffee outside, Sharon and Alice made their way through the kitchen. They took one look at the brilliant blue sky and went searching for sunglasses. I donned mine as well since we all were nursing hangovers, both from wine and sex.

They came onto the deck and I stood and watched these two lovely women, naked except for their dark glasses make their way toward me.

I kissed each one and we sat and dug into the food.

"God, this is the life," uttered Alice as she finished her last piece of bacon, washing it down with coffee.

Sharon and I nodded.

"No, really. Here we sit having a great breakfast on a perfect day, without a stitch of clothing and all feeling thoroughly and most satisfactorily fucked. I mean, what can get better?"

Sharon laughed and toasted with her mug, I stood and offered my own toast.

"Another day at the beach!"

Sharon and Alice looked at each other. Sharon spoke first.

"Owen, we really should be getting back. We don't want to, but we should."

"Why?" I pushed. "You said your husbands would not be back until well after dinner tonight, your kids are in good hands, and the day is unbelievable. Come on."

They both looked at each other and then Alice said, "Well, we have to call to check on the kids."

"Ok, but make it quick."

They both rose, carried dishes into the kitchen and called to get an update on their children. Being reassured that all is well and that picking them up on Monday morning as planned is still good, they turned to me and Alice said, "Now, where is that sunscreen. But, first, as they say..."

"Yes?" I asked apprehensively.

"Well, we were talking," said Alice, "and before we had a perfect day on to the beach we'd like to have a perfect morning in bed getting fucked."

I howled and said the last one in bed has to watch.

We had another marathon session. To help me get started, as if I needed much help, the ladies faced each other and began masturbating themselves. After a couple minutes they moved toward each other and switched to masturbating each other. I watched in awe as their fingers disappeared in the other's pussy.

I was aching with lust, and I said in a voice barely louder than a whisper. "Kiss each other where you have your fingers."

They looked at me, then at each other and finally at their fingers buried deep in each other's pussy. With a sly smile, Sharon kissed Alice on the lips, the tits and finally began giving her oral. Alice writhed under her sister-in-laws attention and after a few minutes pushed her away, pleading, "No, I don't want to come yet. Let me do you. This will be my first and I can't imagine ever doing it with anyone else."

Sharon lay back with her legs wide open. Tentatively, Alice moved her head to her wet crotch and using her lips placed tiny kisses around her vulva. Sharon made encouraging sounds and then asked her to lick her clit. Slowly, Alice extended her tongue to the swollen button and moved it back and forth. Sharon responded so fiercely that Alice grew more adventurous. She licked in Sharon's slit and finally pushed her tongue inside. Sharon squealed and Alice lost all inhibitions. She moved her tongue back and forth between the clit and her vagina. Sharon, too, stopped her short of an orgasm.

They turned to me and took me by the hands pulled me between them. With an aching boner, I moved between them. I made love to both women, responding to their request to switch my cock back and forth from their pussies until they each came. I gave each another orgasm orally, and enjoyed another tag-team blow job that ended with them sharing my load and slipping their tongues down each other's throats.

I rested for a while and with their help worked up another erection. Wearing a condom, I entered Sharon and drove deep and hard. She screamed and came hard. Once more, I pulled off the condom, lubed her ass and plowed into Alice. She, too, was on the edge in just a few minutes collapsed back on the bad having come with a loud scream.

We slept, cleaned up and piled in my car.

We arrived at our spot a little after noon and spread two blankets, set the umbrella, and stripped.

I was walking around gathering rocks to hold down the edges of the blankets. As I set the last one in place, Sharon spoke up.

"Owen, you are so beautiful walking around nude. You seem so unaffected by your nakedness. We both love your body. The way your stomach flexes when you reach for something, the tightness of your butt, the muscles in your legs, and, of course, your lovely, lovely dick. We cannot get enough of just watching you."

I smiled and took a slight bow.

"And, I am enthralled by your beauty, ladies."

Alice guffawed, "Cut the bullshit, Owen. We saw Anne Marie. Now, that is beautiful."

"True," I said. "But, why must there be such a narrow concept of beauty. I am honestly turned on by each of you, and by both of you."

Sharon put in, "Right, we are such super model types."

"Look, did last night and this morning not mean what I thought it did?" I asked. "Was it not a journey of wonderful exotic and erotic pleasures? Do you think that was just a sham? Come on, I was turned on and still am."

The two women did not reply.

"Look, what's really going on here? Is this a bit of morning regret for last night?"

Each remained silent for a while, finally Alice spoke.

"Owen, this morning when you were showering after we were all in bed again, Sharon and I talked. Yes, we are feeling some regrets, but mostly we are feeling foolish."

"Why?"

"Because, a couple of practically over the hill women have no business thinking that a young guy like you could really be into us. Besides, where does it go from here? We go back to our less than happy lives and you go back to Anne Marie. Yeah, we know, you told us that before we screwed your brains out, but it still doesn't make us feel any less stupid."

I let their words sink in. I continued to look at them sitting across from me and wondered how they could not think I didn't find them attractive.

"I can understand what you are saying, but all I can say is last night and today are among the best experiences in my life. First of all, you are not over the hill. You are four or five years older than I am. You two are fantastic. I can't tell you not to feel guilty, but I can say that I believe what we shared was real, honest and true. I would repeat any of it in a heartbeat."

"So you don't think of us as two hopeless klutzes?"

I crawled over and opened my arms. They fell into me and we all kissed.

"Besides," I said, "from what I witnessed last night, maybe the two of you can help each other with easing sexual frustration."

They looked at each other, smiled and kissed. Sharon said, "We'll see."

Alice added, "Yeah, we'll see. I seem to have found a new taste that I like."

Sharon smiled and kissed her once again.

Then each woman let her hand rest on my sex, which immediately responded.

"Wow, I guess you guys really are cool."

We broke apart to see Kelly standing in front of us.

We sat back and looked up at her, all of us at a loss for words, although both women's hands remained in my crotch, wrapped around my erection.

"Well," Kelly said, "can I join you guys or what?"

I stood and said sure and reached for her hand. She stared at my erection and instead of shaking my hand, she shook the thing pointed right at her. We all laughed and she said, "I love the feel of wood in the morning." More laughs followed.

She undid her top and dropped it. Then slide her bottoms down. I always find it exciting to watch someone strip. Even though I saw Kelly naked yesterday, watching her undress in front of us was a turn on.

She knew I was watching and smiled. She sat down, and in the process exposed her pussy.

"So, did I like just interrupt something?" she asked.

"Of course not," said Sharon in a rush.

"Really," said Kelly. "'Cause it sure looked like the two of you were getting a good feel of Owen's business and each of you was kissing the other. I know I'm just a lowly college kid, but that sure looked like the start of a three-way."

We all exchanged glances, trying to read each other's reactions behind our sunglasses.

"Let's just say," I offered, "that we are physically relaxed around each other."

"Wow," Kelly laughed, "that's a new term for a group grope. Well, anyway that's cool, especially since Owen and Sharon are married."

Again we looked at each other.

"What?" asked Kelly.

Sharon told her the truth about us just meeting and that when Kelly caught us being playful in the water, we went along with her supposition that we were married.

"Ok," she said. "I get it. So, what happened that you three are what's the term? Oh yeah, 'physically relaxed.'"

Alice laughed and said, "Let's leave it at we were extremely physically relaxed for most of the night?"

"Awesome," offered Kelly.

"So, how about you? Any luck last night?"

Kelly laughed and said it was a hell of a story, if we were interested. We all eagerly said we were, and she began.

"Well, walking back to the other kids yesterday, I told Timmy he was cool and that I liked putting the lotion on his boner. I also told him I knew he was hot for Cheryl and that she dug him. It seemed to be news to him. Sometimes I wonder if guys get any of the signals women send.

"Any way, he wrapped the towel around them and we made it back to where our friends were. They all had heard from Jake that we were skinny-dipping with you guys and they wanted all the details. I left out the really good parts, if you know what I mean, but gave them a good overview of our afternoon.

"We decide to get going. Timmy asked how he was going to get dressed. I tossed a towel to Cheryl and told her to stand facing Timmy, extending the towel in front of him. I stood behind him, and before he knew what was happening, slid my arms around his waist and pulled back his towel. He was now facing Cheryl completely exposed. She gasped and stared right at his body.

"Timmy looked at her looking at him and then I heard, Cheryl say 'Oh, my.' I peeked around and saw that he had a big hard-on.

"I cried out, 'Timmy's got a boner.' The other girls, Mary and Annie, jumped up and looked inside the little towel fence we had formed. Timmy is trying to get a leg into his shorts and almost falling over. He backs into me and I prop him up. By this time Jake has joined us and we are all taking in his excited state.

orie
orie
4,258 Followers