Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,247 Followers

"Mary, who is wild with masses of red curls and a wicked body, says, 'Timmy, where have you been hiding that pretty thing?' Annie, who is tiny and pixie-like with short hair and a boyish figure, adds, 'Nice rod, dude.'

"Cheryl, in the meantime, is looking like a little lost girl, but still staring at his boner. Finally, he is able to pull on his shorts. Mary tells him to be careful not to catch anything in the zipper. He doesn't but the boner is so obvious in his pants.

"We pack the rest of our stuff and head for the parking lot. We are all staying in two of those tiny cabins along the way out to P'town. The guys have one cabin and the girls the other.

We stopped and got beer and tons of snacks. We piled into our cabins and said we'd get back together in the guys' room after showers.

Those cabins are so small that there was no pretense of modesty. Soon the four of us were naked running in and out of the shower, drying our hair and getting dressed.

Cheryl said that the boys were missing a real show. We all agreed.

I was admiring the other girls' bods. Annie has these tiny boobs with really, really long nips. I don't know if she was turned on, but they were sure sticking out. She goes for the clean crotch look and the total affect is way sexy.

Mary is all curves and boobs. She keeps her red bush trimmed, but it still looks wild.

Cheryl, well, I think Cheryl is beautiful. Blond, fantastic tits and ass, and a sweet blond bush. We are roommates, and to be honest, sometimes a little bit more. Anyway, it was a turn-on watching us all prance around naked.

Meeting in the guys' cabin we opened the beers and dug into the snacks. We decided we needed pizza. Jake and I drove to a place we saw on the way and brought back three trays. When we returned, we knew that more beer was consumed in our absence and we did our best to catch up.

Needless to say we were well buzzed by the time the pizza was eaten. As with a bunch of drunk college kids, we immediately decided to play games. Finally, we got around to truth or dare.

We used a bottle to spin and identify the person to be given the choice. Whoever spun the bottle got to ask for a choice between truth or dare. Then the one who did the challenge got to spin and so on. If someone refused to do either, they had to strip and run around the cabin.

Anyway, after a couple geeky rounds of truths about the first time we did it, Mary spun and it landed on Jake.

He said dare and she licked her lips.

"Well, we saw Timmy's boner today. I want to see how yours compares."

The room went quiet. We all wondered what Jake would do, and, I think the girls realized that the guys would be looking for pay back.

Jake finished his beer and looked at Tim, who just shrugged.

"What the fuck," Jake said "but we have to change the rules."

"What?" demanded Mary.

"From now on, there are only dares. Agreed?"

The four girls looked at each other. I said "Ok by me." One by one the others nodded.

Jake stood. He unzipped his shorts and dropped them and his boxers in one move. Standing in front of us he was naked from the waist down.

His prick was a lot thicker than Timmy's and bent to the right. I was fulfilling a fantasy looking at him.

Getting in to it, he turned and flexed his ass. This prompted the girls to hoot. Annie sitting next to him gave him a slap on his bare butt, eliciting more whoops. Mary was emboldened and grabbed his dick and spun him back around.

Jake sat back down, obviously deciding not to put his clothes back on. With a wolfish look and now a nice semi-erection, he picked up the bottle and spun it. It pointed to Annie.

"I dare you to kiss Mary," he said.

The girls all said "Yuck" in unison.

Then, Jake added, "on her bare tits."

Mary glared at Jake and muttered, "Prick."

Jake lifted his member and waved it at her and said, "For sure."

Mary hesitated. I urged her to go ahead.

"Easy for you, Kelly, you still have a shirt on," she hissed.

Laughing, I said, "Hey, guys."

Timmy and Jake looked at me as I lifted my t-shirt and gave them a bare tit flash.

Mary had to laugh and said, "Oh, what the fuck."

She peeled off her shirt and undid her black bra, exposing her full, round breasts with large dark areolas and equally dark and erect nipples.

Jake stared at them and asked, "Not that cold in here, Mary. Is it me or thinking about Annie that has those pokies nice and hard?"

"You wish it was you, prick."

Again, Jake waved it and we squealed.

Annie looked like she was going to be sick. Cheryl told her it was no big deal and that we understood it was only a dare.

Slowly she crawled over to Mary and tentatively bent her head to her chest. She moved her lips to Mary's left tit, pulling away immediately.

"Not enough," barked Jake. "That's not a real kiss."

Mary glared at him, but then lifted her boob toward Annie. Annie leaned in again and this time gave the nipple a long kiss, wrapping her lips around the tiny nub and sucked the hard bud into her mouth.

"Fuck, that's not bad," moaned Mary.

"Yeah, not too bad," said Annie softly.

She spun and it pointed to Cheryl.

Annie took a long pull of beer and then said, "I dare you to take Timmy's pants and underwear off." After a pause she added, "And, don't use your hands."

By now we all realized that the stakes were going up quickly and no one wanted to be the one to chicken out.

Cheryl crossed to Timmy and had him stand. Using her teeth, she undid the button on his shorts, pulled down the zipper, and then tugged them down. She put her face in his crotch, grabbing his boxers by the fly and slowly worked them off. Her effort not only exposed him but gave him a growing boner, as her face grazed his sex more than once.

We were all really drunk by then and I started chanting, "Kiss it, kiss it."

The other girls and Jake joined in and Cheryl slowly put her lips to his tip and lightly kissed it. We all booed and she turned to give us a wicked grin. Turning back to the now stiff member, she licked it up and down his shaft, ending with her mouth taking in most of his shaft.

We sat in stunned silence. Cheryl finally released him and crawled back next to me. Timmy sat down with his prick sticking straight up and picked up the bottle, "Now," he said, "time to let things get really interesting."

Kelly said that by the end of the night everyone was naked, every girl had made out with every other girl, and the guys had their boners measured, and they had a mini-lipstick party with each girl leaving colorful traces on the guy's dicks.

"So, much for a bunch of horny college kids and some beers," she said with a laugh.

Her story did nothing to alleviate my hard-on, in fact it was now throbbing.

Sharon asked Kelly, "No sex?"

"You mean did I get laid? Sadly, no. We all got so wasted that I don't think we could. About 1:30 we girls crawled back to our rooms. The most exciting part was we were still naked as we scooted to the next cabin. We fell into bed and passed out. The closest to sex was snuggling naked with Cheryl. We actually tried a little mutual masturbation, but we were too wasted and passed out before anything really developed.

We all rolled out of bed hung over and still exhausted. The other three girls had to work later today and they got up and headed out, along with the guys. I don't have to work until tomorrow, so I thought I'd try my luck and see if you guys were here. My lucky day, I guess."

I looked up and saw some people walking down the beach in our direction. It is not cool to be seen on the beach in an aroused state. I mentioned this and turned onto my stomach.

Kelly took this opportunity to pat my buns and compliment me on my physique.

"Yes, we like it, too," said Alice. She tossed her the sunscreen and told her to give me another coat. Kelly covered my entire back and legs, but spent most of her effort on my ass, running her fingers down my crack and teasing my anus. She slipped her hands between my legs and softly massaged my balls.

We then all took a break and sat, talking about non-sexy stuff. After a while, my erection subsided and I decided to swim. The girls stayed on the blankets. Later I discovered they had quite an interesting conversation. Sharon and Alice filled me in the next time we got together. Kelly was quite an adventurous young lady. Her attitude toward sex, with either guys or girls, had an influence on Sharon and Alice, as they contemplated if their bi-curosity toward each other might actually move forward.

By three o'clock, we all began packing. I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt. Kelly laughed and said, "This is the first time I've ever seen you in clothes. I think I like the naked version better." She reached out and softly stroked my flaccid member.

Sharon and Alice added an "Amen."

In the parking lot, we said our good-byes.

Sharon and Alice were heading back to their rental to wait for their in-laws to bring the kids back. We promised to get together again when Anne Marie returned. I extended an invitation to Kelly to join us for dinner in the near future. She readily agreed and we all swapped contact info.

Piling into our cars we went our separate ways. I went back to the house, showered and crashed in the bed. I day dreamed about the erotic adventure of the last day and then fell asleep and dreamed of telling Anne Marie about my adventure and wondering what may lie ahead with her and maybe with her and Trish. I even thought about getting Anne Marie, Sharon and Alice together. Then, I thought, maybe Kelly could join us.

Hell, a guy can dream, can't he?

orie
orie
4,247 Followers