Sun, Sand and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig's breathing was growing more and more rapid and erratic, he was frantically looking from Maggie's hand beneath the towel, out the window and over to her as she continued to drive, completely nonchalant, acting as though she wasn't giving her boyfriend a hand job while driving down one of the most famous streets in America. He tried with every ounce of will power he possessed to see the wrongness of this situation, to not enjoy the sensations Maggie was wringing from him with every stroke, but failed, miserably.

'What the hell?' he thought, finally giving himself over the situation, enjoying the pleasure, the added excitement of the exhibitionism, the chance of being seen or getting caught. He let out a long, low moan as he finally succumbed. He reached over and under the white tank top Maggie had thrown over her bathing suit, his hand sought out and found her full breast and began softly massaging, tweaking the already distended nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Maggie sighed and squirmed as the first sensations of pleasure shot downward from her throbbing nipple through her stomach into her aching womb. She thrust her chest further into Craig's hand as she stroked her hand up and down his long, full shaft, running her hand over the bulbous head, rubbing the drop of precum that had formed there over the top and along its lower ridge. She momentarily released his cock and reached down to fondle and massage his balls, scraping her fingernails along the underside of his sac. Maggie gently grasped Craig's testicles in her hand and softly, slowly massaged the glands within their fleshy confines. Maggie returned her ministrations to Craig's rock hard prick as she felt his hand withdraw from her breast and slid below the waist of her cotton shorts into her bikini bottoms.

Craig watched Maggie's breath momentarily catch and then release in a long, low moan as his hand cupped her hairless mound and slid his middle finger between the lips of her already saturated pussy. He rasped the pad of his finger over the erect nub of her clit causing Maggie to thrust her hips forward into his hand trying to increase the pressure. Craig slid his finger down along the contour of Maggie's pussy and buried two fingers firmly into her slick vaginal canal. Her internal muscles grasped Craig's fingers as if they were a lifeline, and a plug for an aching chasm too long bereft.

Craig took his fingers out of Maggie's pussy and spread her wetness along her labia and over her clit. The added lubrication further intensified the shocks of pleasure Maggie was feeling. Craig scraped his fingernail over the eager little button causing Maggie to lunge forward in her seat with an, "Uuuughhh God, Craig. You do that again and I might kill us."

Craig took Maggie at her word and then proceeded to scissor her nub between his index and middle fingers. Her fluid added an extra slickness, which helped with the amount of pressure and friction he was able to administer. Maggie's panting increased and soon she was all but begging. "Please Craig, oh God please," she didn't know if she begging him to continue or to stop. All she knew was since she had met this man her entire world had turned upside down.

Craig soon tired of torturing Maggie and slowly slid his slick fingers back down to where he circled her vaginal opening and proceeded to glide his fingers in and out of the drenched opening while strumming her clit with his thumb in time to her pumping fist. Both of their movements were becoming more frantic and violent. Their movements synchronized trying to see who could make whom cum first. Craig's hips were rising off the passenger seat in time to meet Maggie's hand as it bottomed out at the base of his shaft. Maggie was gyrating her hips and grinding them down into the seat as hard as she could as Craig pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of her wet hole.

The air was full of the sound of their ragged breathing, the muffled sound of skin rubbing against cloth and guttural moans. The aroma of salt, sand, and the combined musk of their mingling sexual arousals hung heavy within the now humid air of the car's interior. Maggie was finding it more difficult with each passing second to remain focused on what she doing, namely driving. She would've much rather given herself over to the fierce orgasm she could feel hovering just out of reach, but getting them home was a moral imperative at this point. Single syllable words like home, bed, and fuck were the only things currently registering--besides the intense pleasure she was feeling at the mercy of Craig's talented digits. It was a miracle she hadn't already run a stop light or rear-ended someone. She finally snapped back to attention when she saw the dark green girders of the overpass for Interstate 95 pass over their heads. She quickly pulled her hand out of Craig's shorts and grabbed the wheel as she let out a resounding, "God damn it!"

Craig disengaged his hand from Maggie's protesting pussy and sat up so fast he looked as though he'd had a bucket of ice water thrown on him. He frantically began looking out the windows at the surround cars and listening for the dreaded siren he knew was coming. "What is it? What's wrong? Did someone see us? A cop? Are we gonna get arrested?"

Maggie had to smile at his panicked expression and rapid-fire questions despite her sudden shift in mood. "No baby, I just missed the ramp for the highway. I-95 would've been a lot faster, but it's ok, I can just keep going and in about 5 miles this road merges with Interstate 4." They had traveled down the length of ISB and were now on the two lane county road it quickly turned into. Now surrounded by only trees on both sides and the occasional oncoming traffic Maggie decided enough was enough.

"We need to find somewhere to pull over, now," she said. Craig whole-heartedly agreed despite his now somewhat flagging erection. She took the first right turn she came to and was overjoyed when after driving for a few more minutes found a deserted gravel pit. She pulled in and after only a few turns was well out of the view of any passing traffic and tucked the car into a gap in the foliage behind a 50-foot gravel pile.

Maggie turned off the engine, disengaged her seatbelt and was on Craig in a matter of seconds. She flipped up the arm rest that had been separating them, pushed the towel that was covering Craig's thighs to the floor, grasped his cock and finally did what she'd been dying to all day. She sunk her head down onto his once again straining dick until it was buried deep in her throat.

Craig gasped at the sudden sensation of Maggie's hot mouth as she coated his stiff pole with her saliva and began the pleasurable torture of licking around the base of his cock, sucking and slowly sliding her head up and down its length while massing with both her hand and tongue alike.

Maggie moaned, as she was overwhelmed with the taste and smells that was innately Craig. He smelled warm and clean, the scent of his musk mixing with that of her own within her nostrils as she felt the damp fingers Craig had previously had inside her slide along her cheek. He tasted of ocean salt, sweat and aroused man. Maggie massaged Craig's sac with her left hand as she devoured his cock with her mouth. Maggie sucked on Craig like her mouth was the funnel of a tornado and with just as much abandon. Maggie rolled Craig's balls around in her hand before releasing him to stroke her nail over the patch of ultrasensitive skin behind it.

Maggie's hand continued to travel backwards along Craig's body until her probing fingers found his sphincter. She circled around the small opening with two fingers and then gently applied pressure to it. The added pressure that Maggie was applying to his ass coupled with her relentless sucking and pumping of his cock was proving to be too much. Craig soon was feeling that all too familiar pressure building in his balls and moaned, "Uuuuuuhhhhh Maggie stop. You have to STOP!" The last was said through clenched teeth as he pulled her head off his rock hard shaft moments before he would've cum. After their two enthusiastic bouts of sex this morning, Craig knew he only had one more orgasm left in him today, after that he would have to get some downtime and sleep. Knowing Maggie, if he was going to get any rest, he couldn't enjoy what he knew would be a mind blowing orgasm until Maggie had been thoroughly and properly serviced.

"But Craig," Maggie pouted, "I just want to taste you, feel you, please you." She said this as she licked and kissed her way up his chest where she nibbled on the little brown nipple that was in her tongue's path. As she reached his mouth she traced the outline of his lower lip with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth and chewing on it lightly. Her tongue reached into his mouth and massaged to tip of his as he pulled her mouth fully to meet him. Maggie climbed into Craig's lap as she kissed him, straddling his thighs and rubbing the crotch of her green cotton shorts, which were now saturated with her own secretions against the underside of his erect shaft as it stood straining towards his navel, oozing clear precum from the hole on its crown.

Their kiss became demanding, Maggie was grinding down onto Craig's thighs with increased urgency. She pulled away from him with a scream of frustration, cursing herself for not removing her shorts or bikini bottoms the second they stopped. She was soaking, beyond ready, and if Craig didn't fuck her soon she was going to die of sexual frustration. "Let's go," she panted. "I want you inside me now!"

Maggie climbed back into her seat tearing both her bikini and tank top off simultaneously and tossed them into the backseat. She opened the driver side door, stood and slid her shorts and bikini bottoms down her legs. Maggie opened the rear door and threw the remainder of her clothing into the pile on the seat.

Craig had watched as Maggie ripped off her clothes with growing arousal and amusement alike. She was in one of her demanding moods, which meant he was in for a wild ride. Maggie looked at him through the car, her breasts hanging invitingly, swaying in the air in time to her body movements. "Why are you still sitting there exactly? You have ten seconds to get your naked ass over here and fuck me senseless before I go find someone who will."

He knew she was deathly serious. Craig was out of the car and around the back of it before Maggie had time to crawl into the backseat and lay down. He stood in the open door, looking at Maggie who was laying on the backseat. Her left leg was wedged on the ledge by the rear window and her right was draped over the driver's seat headrest. He watched as she lay there, spread wide open like an all you can eat buffet just waiting for him. Her juices were pooling in her opening before running downward between the cheeks of her ass. As if this sight alone wasn't exquisite torture enough, Maggie ran her hands down over her torso, first massaging her breasts then down over her flat stomach to her beautiful bald pussy where she separated the lips to further expose herself to him before plunging two of her own fingers into her aching cunt.

Maggie moaned at the renewed penetration and maintained eye contact with Craig as she finger fucked herself. Maggie withdrew her dripping fingers and brought them to her mouth where she licked off the tips before thrusting them into her mouth and sucking them clean. Craig's knees almost buckled as he watched Maggie suck her own sexual essence from her fingers. She knew she was being a dirty little slut, and she didn't care. As a matter of fact, she reveled in it. She loved the way Craig was looking at her, like he was going to eat her alive. She sucked the last of her juices from her fingers, pumping them in and out of her mouth, mimicking the movement she had just performed with her vagina.

"Mmmmmmm, it tastes so good Craigy. You going to come play now?" she crooned as she watched him watch her.

Craig reacted as if a switch had been flipped. He pulled off his board shorts, threw them onto the trunk, and lunged into the car. He settled himself onto Maggie's body just as he sunk himself to the hilt into her warm, wet, welcoming womb. There was no longer time for pretense or foreplay. He was going to ream that tight little cunt and make that bitch scream.

Maggie did just that as she screamed out her pleasure. Craig simply began pounding his hard cock into her. This was what she had waited all day for. "Uuuuuhhhh, oh God yes Craig. Fuck me, fuck me hard, pound my pussy and make me scream! Uuuuuhhhhh." She panted. She moaned and thrashed beneath Craig, clawing at his back and shoulders as she felt every bit of friction between their bodies, every deep powerful stroke into her pussy. With each stroke Craig bottomed out within her, the large head of his long, full cock striking her cervix, causing just a little bit of pain. Maggie was invigorated by the added sensation, no longer sure what was pain and was pleasure. She lifted her hips in time to Craig and met him stroke for every deep stroke. They slammed their pelvises into one another, rutting together like two wild, insatiable animals. There were no thoughts, no plans, no awareness of their surroundings, just the sensations, the pleasure, the pure animal instinct that takes over when two people seek nothing but their mutual satisfaction, when they want nothing else in the world but to fuck.

Craig devoured Maggie's mouth as he pounded into her body. She tasted of her own light, musky sexual arousal. Craig loved that taste, he had become addicted in the last few weeks and was always looking for more. Craig reared back slightly from her, separating only their mouths and torsos while he continued to slam relentlessly into her. He brought his mouth down to her breast and while she was expecting a kiss or a suckle, as Craig was always a relatively gentle lover, she wasn't prepared for the sensation that shot through her as Craig bit down hard on her nipple and proceeded to worry it like a junkyard dog with his favorite bone. This new added torment sent Maggie spiraling over the edge and she was completely unprepared as she felt the muscle spasms violently racking her body just as the orgasm ripped through her and seemed to fracture time itself.

As Maggie screamed out her climax, the muscles of her vagina constricted around Craig's jack hammering cock, making her tighter, increasing the friction on his painfully sensitive shaft as it was bathed with even more of her slick fluid. Craig felt the already precarious hold he had on his control shatter. The tingling started in his balls and with two more forceful thrusts, he grunted as he felt the dam explode outward and his third load of cum for the day shot up his cock and into Maggie's welcoming pussy. Craig was paralyzed as he felt the overwhelming sense of euphoria coupled his own violent muscle spasms that signified his release rip through his body before he finally collapsed onto Maggie and simply lay there. They both could do nothing but rest and relearn how to breathe.

When they finally separated, their skin pulled apart with a slight wet, sucking noise. Their sweat and other bodily fluids had combined with the heat and friction of their frantic coupling to create an odd type of adhesive. Craig slid his way down Maggie's body stopping at both her nipple and still saturated pussy to give them a few light licks and nibbles along way before he climbed out of car. Maggie moaned incoherently in response to the stimulation, "Please Craig, I can't take any more. I think you may have killed me. Aaahhh!"

Craig chuckled to himself at Maggie's apparent state of incapacitation and proceeded to get himself cleaned up before again donning his shorts which were still waded up on the trunk where he had thrown them in his haste.

With all of Maggie's energy well and truly sapped, as always happened after such a thorough fucking, she managed to find and gather enough to throw her green shorts and white tank top back on.They both had conveniently been crushed under her ass during their frantic coupling, so the movement required to retrieve and pull them on was minimal. The soft cotton materials of both were almost painful as they abraded her hypersensitive skin and nipples. She then slowly climbed between the front seats and settled herself back into the driver's seat as Craig closed the rear door and circled behind the car to reassume his position as copilot.

As they each snapped their seatbelts into place their eyes caught and they leaned into each other once more, their lips met in a soft, yet thoroughly satisfying kiss. They reluctantly broke apart as Maggie started the engine and began navigating the car back out towards Interstate 4 which would take them home. The radio clicked on just as the chorus of one of Maggie's favorite songs started, Nine Inch Nails 'Closer'. They listened as Trent Resnor's deep voice sang over the throbbing beat, "I want to fuck you like an animal! I want to feel you from the inside! I want to fuck you like an animal!"

Craig and Maggie looked at each other and burst out laughing. No song could have been more appropriate as that is exactly what they had been doing not ten minutes before. They picked up the refrain and started singing along as Maggie merged onto the highway. 'Yeah, this had been a wonderful idea,' she thought to herself again.

12