Sun, Sea, Sand, Hello Hawaii!

Story Info
A vacation to get away from everything at home.
1.9k words
4.13
33.8k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetieBee
SweetieBee
31 Followers

My head throbbed. I opened my eyes to the sun bleeding through the curtains. "Just my day", I said aloud with half opened eyes. I looked over to the door of the hotel before I pulled the covers back over my head.

"Love it," I thought to myself, sarcasm was my specialty. My husband was back home in Detroit, while I was here in Hawaii on my own. That lying bastard deserved to be back in Detroit rather than here in Hawaii with his wife. I giggled to myself. He'd kissed his ex-girlfriend while married to me.Don't. Think. So. I'll get him back yet! I thought. That was the point of this little vacation. I wanted to get away from him, Detroit, and that "woman" I used to call a friend. I could stay in Hawaii and have fun all by myself.

I planned to go for a drink tonight, have a few laughs with some random people, then I'd come back here to the hotel, and just spread out on this king-size bed! Yeah, everything about the trip was perfect but that sun bleeding through into my eyes first thing in the morning.

I spent the whole day out on the beach, it was amazing. I loved laying there in the sun, with the sound of waves and the feel of sand under my bare feet. I didn't wear what a lot of other women did. A bikini? NO! I was too scared! Heh, you know, it's strange considering. I'd met my husband at a local bar back home. Normally, I wouldn't have even gone to a bar, being shy and all, but something had me under a spell and I just had to go, and that was how we met. But enough about him. The sun was going down and I was ready to get drunk. I picked up my towel and covered up my one-piece-with-skirt with the towel and started back to the hotel room.

I went down my checklist for the evening:

- Shower
- Outfit
- Hair
- Make-up
- Perfume

First I checked off shower. Next, outfit. I decided on a three and a half inch heel boots. I wanted a pair with a good heel, if I came back drunk, I might snap a thinner heel. A black lace cotton skirt hemmed at my knees, black pantyhose, black lace panties and a black t-shirt to top it off with. Hair I checked off as I decided on knotting my hair back in a ponytail. If I got drunk and threw up, no problem. Make-up was next as I went down the list, ah my favorite part of any night. Some foundation and concealer to fix some areas and a bit of blush to bring out my cheekbones. I went with some classy brown eyeshadow, on black volume mascara and liquid eyeliner. I finished off my look with some red Rimmel lipstick. Perfect! Perfume? Perfume? Oh! Nothing says classy like Chanel!

I took one final look in the mirror.

"Nicola, you're gorgeous!"

I kissed the mirror and left lipstick marks on it and went out for a few drinks.

I walked out the front door of the hotel and hailed down a cab. I gave him the address and he took me straight there. I watched the lights light up the street on the way, so relaxing. "But not too relaxing as I want to dance while I'm there." I said to myself. The driver pulled up outside the door, I opened my purse and paid him, and then I strode straight into the bar.

I got in, and wow, what a place. Lights, music, dancing. I made my way over to the bar for a drink.

"What will it be miss?" the bartender asked.

"A Vodka and coke please." Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy this, I thought. I looked around and felt the air moving, I couldn't get over how much better I felt. I finished off my first drink as my weak bladder reared it's ugly head.

"Pee pee pee pee...." my bladder said which sent me racing off for the ladies. I walked in and thought, not bad, it seemed very clean. I wasn't too convinced. I went into a stall near the door and laid some paper on the seat to pee. You never know who has been in here.

I heard the door open and a group of women came in. They laughed and chatted about something. I wiped myself off and flushed the toilet. I came out of the stall and went to the sink where I started washing my hands. The stall at the wall was missing a door and the women were all gathered around it. Curious, I dried my hands off and went to see what was going on. I stood there open mouthed, heart racing as I gasped. There was a woman on her knees, sucking a man off through a hole.That must be the mens room, I thought. I spun around, nearly dropped my purse and made for the door.

I took a seat, my heart still pounding as I started to shake. What had I just witnessed? I took a minute to gather my thoughts. I moved in my seat. "Oh great..." I said aloud. I felt as though I'd peed myself. Just what I needed. No, that doesn't feel like pee.

"Oh my..." I blurted out and then I covered my mouth. My face must have went cherry red. I. I. Was I turned on by that? I took a few more minutes in silence and gathered my thoughts. I kept looking at the ladies door, and the group of women finally came out smiling and laughing.

Nervous, I went back to the door. I slowly opened it. "Hello?" I could not believe I just uttered that. I swallowed my nerves back down and walked back into the restroom. I slowly walked up to the doorless stall and looked inside it. There was nothing there but a hole. I put my purse on the sink and got down on my knees to have a look.

"OH!" It came to me, finally. How stupid could I be, this was a 'glory hole'.

I got back up to my feet and thought, "Oh, no, yuck," I had gotten cum on my knees. I couldn't believe how this evening was turning out, after it started off so good. I heard murmuring through the walls. Again, curiosity got the better of me. I got down again to have another look through the hole. Someone thrust a dick out at me. Gasping I could feel my clit throb in response. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I was on vacation, and this was happening, really happening to me. A nice sized cut dick was staring down at me, veins sticking out, very, very erect. "Calm down Nicola, just relax," I thought to myself which didn't seem to help. I reached out to touch it and it twitched. So I slowly put my lips to the tip and I could feel it throb. I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth. It twitched in my mouth and I clamped down on it with my lips. I let my tongue taste it and put a hand against the wall. I could feel my whole pussy throbbing. My mind was going crazy and I started shaking.

I held the dick with a firmer grip and started to suck it. I licked the shaft while it was in my mouth. Breathing through my nose I could taste the whole thing. I could feel the ridges with my tongue, and my pussy kept throbbing. I closed my eyes and began to suck it harder. I could feel it twitch in my mouth, and I let my hand loosen it's grip and suddenly found my hand sliding down my body, over my clothes into my panties. I slipped my fingers inside there and rubbed my clit.

I was moaned, with a dick in my mouth. My hand against the wall gripped as my pussy pulsed over all the feelings, my panties got wetter and wetter. I pulled my head back, breathing in heavily. I pushed my mouth back on his dick and sucked again as I furiously rubbed my clit, feeling my pussy pulsate the whole time. The man moaned loud enough for me to hear and I could taste something, pre-cum.

I gripped my lips around his dick and moved my mouth up and down the shaft with my tongue feeling the whole thing as I sucked at the same time. I stopped rubbing my clit and pushed a couple of fingers into my now, dripping pussy hole. I thrust my fingers in and out of myself over and over, almost humping my fingers as I thrust them in.

The man moaned and out came more pre-cum to cover my tongue. I felt his dick twitch again and it felt just as hard. I gripped the wall as hard as I could, moaning loudly as I finger fucked myself. I felt my pussy explode. I came over my fingers. I felt my pussy grip them and cover them with cum. I nearly bit into his dick while it was happening.

My legs got wobbly and I had to try to stay on them. The man on the other side kept moaning over and over. Feeling my juices drip down my legs inside my pantyhose, I opened my eyes. I could see his pubic hair through the hole, but I had no time to enjoy the view. He shot his load in my mouth when I moved his dick in, it hit the back of my throat, and kept pumping cum into my mouth. I nearly choked, some of it escaped my lips and dribbled down my chin, hitting my skirt, legs, and t-shirt.

Cum was still being pumped into my mouth and I kept swallowing as much as I could. He finally finished, and I shot back, falling onto my back. I laid there for a second, drooling cum, with my panties and pantyhose around my thighs. I scrambled to my feet and he was gone. I looked in the mirror, my eyes watered, my eyeliner ran.Not good,I thought. Cum drooled down my chin and around my lips. Not good.I bit my bottom lip as I pulled my panties and pantyhose back up.

I grabbed my purse and retouched my make-up, and cleaned myself up, somewhat. I stumbled out of the ladies room into the bar. I made my way up to the barman and asked for another drink. I attempted to sit down, but after all of that, sitting down on the bar stool would only be a reminder of the mess I'd made of myself. Then everyone would know what I did. I stood there, and shook as I pulled out a cigarette.

"What have I just done? Who was he? And why did I enjoy it so much?" Everything ran through my head. I could feel my clit pulsating through the thin wet materials of my panties. I decided to just head out for the night.

I got back to the hotel earlier than I wanted, stumbling in through the door, trying to find the light switch. With the lights on I took off my boots and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, a smile showed on my face. I ran a bath and stripped out of my messy clothes.

Climbing into the bath a sigh escaped my lips and I closed my eyes. I thought about how to explain my trip away in Hawaii to my husband.

SweetieBee
SweetieBee
31 Followers