Sun, Sea, Sex, And...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In reply I kissed her, moving my cock clumsily to her cunt, trying to enter. She reached down and deftly guided it in, and we gasped together as I entered her. The feeling was amazing, like nothing I could ever adequately describe. Hot and wet and soft and tight, it simultaneously felt as though I was pushing into warm butter and into a clenched fist. I felt as though if I just pushed hard enough I would be able to enter her with my entire body, to be completely surrounded by her.

"Oh, my, you're thick," she moaned. "Come, gently now, you're doing great". I pumped in and out, revelling in the sensations. This felt more amazing than I had ever imagined. My body fell into a natural rhythm and I leaned down to kiss her throat. I licked up her neck and tasted her sweat and the sea. I could smell the faint spicy odour of her skin again, now that she was drying, and it drove me mad with lust.

"Oh god yes, I love that!" she gasped, stretching her head back to give me better access. I kissed down to her collar bone and then curled my back so I could kiss down her tits until I took one of her perfect pink nipples into my mouth as my cock continued to pump in and out of her. She was groaning wordlessly now, and I looked up at her face. Her eyes were screwed tight shut and her mouth was open, panting for air. I started to pump in and out harder and faster until I was ramming her down into the towel with all my strength. She was squealing with every thrust now, and I was gasping. I could feel another orgasm rising and I moaned to her that I was about to cum.

"Me too baby, don't hold back, I'll come with you!" she gasped, and I reached down and grasped her ass in both my hands and pulled her as hard as I could against me. I burrowed my cock as deeply as it would go into her and shouted out in ecstasy as I exploded into her pussy. Liese gasped and then grunted as she came too, thrashing under me. She grabbed my head and pulled me down to kiss me as she shook against me. I was now rocking against her, my orgasm seemingly never ending as I spurted over and over into her. This was so much more incredible than any erotic story or porn film could ever have prepared me for. I literally felt like I was turning myself inside out and spilling into her. I could hear my cock squelching inside her now and I trembled with the overload of sensations. I collapsed down on top of her and she wrapped her legs and arms around me and held me tightly against me, kissing me face and smiling at me.

"Oooh my big powerful man", she laughed. "That was incredible. If this is your virgin performance, I can't imagine what you'll be like with some practice!"

I just smiled against her neck as I nuzzled her. I tried to pull out but she tightened her legs around my ass. I relaxed into her, I could feel her breathing slowing and before I knew it I had dozed off too.

***

I woke up what must have only been a few minutes later. Where I wasn't touching Liese I was cold, and my cock had shrunk and slipped out of her. She was shivering slightly too, but seemed to still be asleep. I kissed her gently and shook her shoulder.

"Liese, wake up, it's freezing in here, we should get out into the sun a bit and warm up," I whispered. She mumbled something and then opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Come on Liese, let's get into the sun", I repeated.

"Ok baby," she said, pushing me gently off her and standing up. She grimaced as she stretched. "You're heavier than you look Matthew. You heartless brute, you crushed me!"

"I'm sorry!" I started, but she burst into laughter, interrupting me. "You're so sweet, I am just teasing you silly!" she said, and smiled at my rueful expression. "I know, let's have a quick swim and then ride back up to that olive grove we saw and eat".

So about thirty minutes later we were sitting in the olive grove on the rough summer grass, eating bread and cheese and drinking lukewarm water. The road was about 20 metres away through the trees, we were completely hidden, and Liese took the chance to strip off again. She lay both our towels down and ordered me to undress too. "Lie down!" she ordered, "It is time for you to have your first blowjob young man, and seeing as you can't do it to yourself, and I am the only other person here, it is my duty to perform!". I lifted my self up on my elbows as she got down on her hands and knees between my legs. She looked up at me and smacked my already rock-hard cock. "I would have liked to feel him getting hard in my mouth, but you are such a horny boy, you are always already hard," she told me off. Just as I was about to apologise she suddenly dipped down and licked all the way from my balls, up the shaft of my cock, and over the head, where she deposited a kiss. I caught my breath, her hot tongue left behind a wet trail that quickly cooled in the breeze, the conflicting sensations made my dick twitch madly. She licked around the head and back down and up the shaft a few times, and then, smiling wickedly and gazing up at me with her incredible blue eyes, she slowly took me into her mouth and slid her lips down me. I sighed with pleas and she laughed around my cock, the humming feeling only adding to my ecstasy. She slid her lips back up until her mouth popped off my dick with a wet smacking sound and asked, "You like that do you?".

"Don't stop!" I gasped, and she snickered. "My, my, you're very bossy," she said, but quickly sucked me back into her hot mouth. I was lost in the feelings. It wasn't better or worse than her pussy, it was just so different. She gripped the bottom of my shaft and tightened her lips around me and started to pump her mouth up and down, her tongue lashing me. Her other hand took my balls in their grip and gently pulled the sack down. I hissed through my teeth, the slight pain only intensified my pleasure. I looked down at her to see that her eyes were now closed in concentration as she sucked me. Her cheeks had hollowed out to rub against my cock. She took her hand off my balls and reached back between her own legs and I realised that she was playing with her pussy while she sucked me. I was suddenly both completely focused on the sensations in my dick, while also acutely aware of everything around me. The hot sun was dappling through the leaves and caressing our bodies, the dry grass crushed under our towels was releasing its musky, sexual smell into the air and the low vibrating buzzing of bees amongst the flowering wild herbs surrounded us. Every sense seemed to be charged with the sexuality of what we were doing. Liese was moaning around my cock now as she stroked her pussy and I could feel my orgasm fast approaching. I gripped her hair gently to pull her off me but she shook me away impatiently and opened her eyes to wink at me. She started pumping her mouth fast up and down me and I tensed my buttocks and back and pushed up so that my cock went deeper into her mouth. She gagged lightly but lifted up and smiled at me and continued. I started to tremble, the familiar feeling like electricity crackling from all my extremities down from my fingers, up from my toes, along my whole body and down into my cock, pouring over me like a wave and I roared as I spurted into her hot, sucking mouth. She gasped and almost choked but doubled her efforts and continued to suck me as I emptied my offering into her mouth. I panted and puffed and shook almost uncontrollably as she extended my orgasm with her incredible tongue until I almost screamed with the sensory overload. I pulled her off me with a frantic shout, I couldn't take anymore, and she started to softly and gently kiss up my groin, to my belly button which she dipped her tongue into, then further up until she took one of my nipples into her mouth. I was so over-sensitive by now that every rasp of her little wet tongue sent bursts of almost painful pleasure through me, and her insistent sucking of my nipples was more than I could take. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply and she laughed warmly into my mouth. I could feel her whole body stretched out on top of mine, her hip bones pressing lightly into my stomach, her small dainty feet resting on my shins, her wet pussy grinding gently and rhythmically into my stomach, and of course her incredible breasts on my chest.

I gripped her ass in my hands and squeezed her to me and she moaned, but I suddenly had an overwhelming desire to experience her whole body as much as I could. I sat up with her in my arms and flipped her over onto the towels so that she was on her back and I was now lying over her. She smiled up at me questioningly and I crawled back down her body until I was holding her feet in my hands. I lifted the right one up up to my face and kissed her sole. She giggle and tried to pull it away but I held on and planted another kiss on the top of her foot this time, and then gently dragged my tongue down and into the gap between her big toes. She sighed and pushed her other foot into my lap and found my cock with it and gently stroked me. I moaned my approval and kissed each of her toes and then back up her foot and along her lower leg to behind her knee. I could taste and smell what I now knew was her own unique flavour and I drank it in luxuriously. "God, for a virgin, you really know what you're doing," sighed Liese, pulling her right leg out of my grasp and replacing it with her left.

"I just want to know every singly tiny part of you Liese," my voice thick with lust. I was kissing up the inside of her thighs now, marvelling at how soft the skin was there. I could smell her pussy, warm and inviting, and I could no longer hold back. I positioned myself on my stomach in between her wide stretched legs and propped myself up on my elbows.

"Liese, I will need your instructions again now," I whispered.

"Just do whatever you want, I'll tell you if you need to change anything," she murmured, and ran her fingers through my hair, gripped it and pulled my face to her. Her pussy was beautiful, opening with arousal before me. It may have been the first I was ever seeing in real life this close, but I doubted if I would ever see one this perfect again. I tentatively licked her lips, starting from the bottom and moving up, and she sighed and shivered, opening her legs out even wider. I slipped my tongue into her hole, the taste of her juices stronger now, making my cock harden under me against the towel. I continued to lap away until she pulled me upwards slightly.

"You're doing great baby, but I need you to give my clit some attention now." I looked up to see her staring down at me with heavy lidded, lust-clouded eyes. She moved me into position and I stuck my tongue out and licked gently over the small nub as it peeked out of its hood. "No baby, don't be so delicate, I'm so fucking hot now, lick it hard, I won't break!" She pushed me down into her pussy and I stiffened my tongue and dragged it heavily over her clit. She moaned loudly, clamping her thighs around my head and pushing me down with her hands. I eagerly and frantically started to lap at her, and brought my right hand up so I could slide a finger into her hole. Liese was moaning and gasping above me now, and I slid in a second finger and continued to lick as fast as I could. My jaw was aching and my tongue was starting to cramp, but I don't think that anything could have stopped me at that point. My cock was twitching and shaking and I knew that with a few short strokes of my hand I could make myself cum, but I wanted to save it. Suddenly Liese gasped and I felt her become much wetter over my fingers and hand. She thrashed about and squeezed my head between her thighs until I thought I might actually suffocate, though I could think of no better way to die. She then grabbed my hair and pulled me roughly up and hissed, "Stick your cock in me, NOW!". She grabbed it and guided me in and I rammed in as hard as I could. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she shuddered immediately into another climax. I couldn't hold back any more either, and with an agonised gasp I erupted into her. We kissed deeply as I came into her, quivering I collapsed on top of her. She smiled and kissed me gently again, with a wistful expression on her face.

"Matthew, you are a bad boy! This was supposed to just be some fun for me, but you are dangerous! You could be more than that."

"You are much more than just fun to me," I mumbled into her shoulder, "I think I love you."

Liese suddenly pushed me away and looked at me angrily. "No Matthew, you don't love me, you don't even know me. We can't feel like this, we'll never see each other again! That was not a good thing to say!"

She pushed me off her and stood up. I felt suddenly sick with shock and confusion. "Come, we must go back to the camping," she stated, without looking at me, and she started to stuff her things back into her bag. I numbly collected my own belongings, wondering why the mood had suddenly soured so much, and hurt that she had rebuffed my feelings so hard after hinting strongly that she felt the same way. We climbed back onto the motorcycle and made the journey back to the campsite in silence. As soon as we arrived she jumped off the bike, pausing only to give me back the helmet, and stomped off without a backwards glance. After a while I followed her to go back to my tent.

When I got there, the girls' tent was empty. Clara came running back from somewhere, and popped into the tent to grab cigarettes. She smiled at me sympathetically and shrugged before running off again, and I miserably crawled into my tent, completely dejected. For a few wonderful hours everything had seemed perfect. I had lost my virginity with an amazing woman and I had spent an incredible day with her. In the last days of my holiday I had gotten everything I had only dared dream of before. Now, at the very last moment, it was being ripped away again. I curled up on my sleeping bag, feeling empty and hopeless. I lay there staring blankly at nothing until I fell asleep.

***

I was woken by someone shaking my foot. It was Andy. "Wake up you asshole and get out of here! I need the tent!" he hissed. I kicked out at him moodily and got out. Andy had his arm around the shoulders of a sweet young Greek girl who he'd been chasing since the beginning of our holiday. "Come on Matt, get out of here! Anna and I need some privacy!" he laughed, pushing me away good naturedly. "Oh, and that tall German girl, Annemarie, says she wants to talk to you. She's down at the campsite beach, there's another party on."

I could hear the music thumping away in the distance down at the beach, and as I walked towards it I steeled myself for what would probably be a harsh telling off from Annemarie. I still couldn't guess why Liese had suddenly become so angry, but I had no doubt that her friends would assume I was to blame. When I arrived at the bar the party was in full swing, people were dancing on the beach, and I caught sight of Annemarie who had pinned the bargirl up against a tree and was kissing and groping her. I walked over, unsure of whether to interrupt, but Annemarie saw me immediately and with a long last kiss, in which she sucked out the lower lip of the trembling bargirl, she took my hand and pulled me away to a corner.

"Annemarie, I know what you're going to say, I'm sorry but I really didn't mean to make..."

"Be quiet, don't worry, and just listen!" she interrupted. "Liese just broke up with her long term boyfriend before the summer. She is a free spirit, like I said, but she's not as tough as she makes out. It really hurt her and she had made all sorts of stupid promises to herself not to feel anything for anyone every again. She's so melodramatic. So you can imagine how she felt when she thought she was falling for an 18 year old she's known for only a few days and been with for just a few hours!"

"Oh god! I had no idea, but I meant what i said to her, that I love her. I know how stupid that sounds, but..."

"I told you to shut up and listen!" snapped Annemarie, then her look softened and she tousled my hair. "Look, I'll tell you the same thing I told her. Love doesn't have to be forever, and it doesn't have to be with someone who'll be your life partner. You can love someone for a few hours, or days, without it being any less special. You might never see each other again, but you'll always have a precious memory. This is not silly romantic talk Matthew, this is realism. You have a few more days here, so does Liese. Live them for all your worth and let the future take care of itself. Don't imagine a happy ending or a sad ending, endings are for books and movies. This is real life, live it day to day. That's what I told Liese. She's down on the beach, go and find her."

She gave me a gentle push off towards the shore. I quickly found Liese dancing with Clara, and she smiled at me and came up to me and wordlessly took my hand. She led me off out of the lights towards some large rocks and when we reached them she deftly unbuttoned my shorts, pushed them down, and pushed me down to a sitting position. My cock sprang up immediately as I saw her move aside her bikini bottom in the gloom. She lowered herself onto me and we gasped together as I slowly sank into her. As she sat down on my lap I pulled her to me and whispered, "I love you Liese, you will always be my first and you will always be special to me."

She smiled hugely, and grasping my head between her hands she crushed my lips to her's. She leaned back to whisper in reply, "I love you too Matthew, I'll never forget you. Now fuck me, fuck me hard and well and keep fucking me until this holiday is over!".

Who was I to refuse?

END

12