Sun Shone

Story Info
A team tries to kill vampires holed up in a factory.
1.9k words
3.91
9.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone brightly on the little church courtyard that sat contentedly in the center of town. Supposedly the sun and church should make it a double no go for the pack of creatures that were holed up in the factory on the out skirts of town.

I wasn't surprised at the garb my to be associates wore, just a little disappointed. Thick leather covered all three of them, and I could just make out the shape of some sort of metal torso armor that the biggest one, a tall, blond, muscular man wore beneath that. The other two couldn't take the weight of something so heavy, so they had put some long sleeve chain mail and gloves on. Of the two, one was female and the other an average sized male with a mean looking face. All three wore wrist and forearm guards, neck guards, thigh guards, and tough, think pants that touched the laces on their heavy duty boots.

Tall and blond had several stakes strapped to his legs and rigged up a work out vest to have two short stakes stick straight out from his back at neck and heart level. 9/10 for inventiveness, 1/10 for usefulness. Those wouldn't be nearly enough to denture even the weakest vamp. The modified 45s hanging from his underarms were a different story. While it took at least ten rounds to take down a baby vamp, the 45s had stopping power, and that was essential when killing a group of organisms that moved a lot faster than you.

Mean-face was obviously new to this judging by his modded automatic rifle. Sure you feel great pumping out rounds make of special wood at high speeds, but you'd be better off aiming the back end of a wood chipped at them. A machine gut will put rounds right through a vamp, and that is not what you want when its coming at you at high speed. He should have imitated tall and blond.

Female was a walking, jingling snack. She moved like she had never carried that shotgun in her life, which she probably hadn't. The crosses dangling from every spot on her body might make a vampire laugh, if they could laugh, and then they would tear her apart. I couldn't really tell her shape under all the layers of protective gear, but her face seemed pretty enough. Short blond hair and vibrant green eyes peeked out at me from the bumbling mass of jangling crosses and armor.

"Wada you want?" sneered mean face, not realizing my position in this soon to be group. "The beach is that way, hippie".

"No, I'm in the right place." I replied. " I'm going to be leading this extermination tonight. You can call me Reggie."

"You? You've got some nerve kid. Get out of here before I make you get out!"

Mean face was really getting on my nerves, but I stayed calm and simply said, " No really. Here is my license. You must be Dave, right?"

Dave the mean faced swiped my card out of my hands and inspected it inches from his greasy nose.

"Well I guess you are. Where's your gear then?" He responded.

Before I could answer, tall and blond stepped forward and introduced himself as Gavin, a free lance vampire exterminator. I liked his attitude, in control but not controlling. The girl then stepped up and said her name was Emily. I was about to ask them what got them this position when Dave stepped in and again asked where my gear was.

"Right here" I told him, pointing to my black sports bag that sat on the ground next to me.

"That's it? But you're only wearing a tee and some shorts." He asked incredulously. "You've got to be joking! You'll get eaten alive out there!"

"I stick to the fundamentals. Lets get to the check point and I'll brief you on the way."I walked to my truck and threw my bag in the back and had Emily sit next to me and Dave and Gavin in the back.

"So here's the layout. The night janitor saw them come through the window at 10:30 last night, well past sundown. He locked himself in the nearest office and called control. He said he saw five regulars and one ancient, and then they broke down the door and got him. So that means we've got six regs on in the factory and one oldy. Control set up a blockade and informed me, so the vamps will have been there for almost 24 hours when we go in. The old one will be higher up, probably on the roof in a vent, but the six will have dug in on the factory floor. I want you" I pointed to Gavin " to lead Dave down there and do a sweep. I'll go up with Emily and nab the old guy."

"How come you call the shots?" snarled Dave.

"Because I've got a higher license and more experience" I replied smoothly.

"He's right" said Gavin, " It's a good, simple plan."

"Alright, what do you have in that bag that can kill an ancient?" Dave grumbled. "Unless you've got a folding 50 cal, you got no chance!"

"Let me deal with it" I said. Then, to everyone, "Now what got you a temporary license?

"One got my cousin, and I haggled for the license. Always want to bag a few since I was a kid." Dave spoke with far to a brazen tone for someone who had yet to kill a vampire.

"A pack got our grandfather just a few weeks ago, and talked my brother Gavin into helping me, cuz, you know, he does this stuff" Emily told me.

At first, it was the government's job to clean out and kill the vamps, but after one guy had killed a bunch of civilians with an incendiary grenade, some group got all uppity and made the government take back all the special issue weapons. Now they just set up blockades and called in pros, like me. You have to have a license, and you could get one any number of ways. You could qualify for it like I did, or you could pay and get a special temp license if a vamp killed a family member. People like Dave died doing that sort of thing all the time, but people like Dave didn't pay enough attention to the all the other dead Daves.

We got to the blockade at six and sat down to go over the plan one more time and check weapons and gear. I sent Dave and Gavin off to their gate to wait for sundown and the go signal. I Walked to mine with Emily and started to give her some information as to our specific task.

"Alright Emily, we got the short stick for this mop up. The ancient one was just identified as Mayvile. In life, this was one messed up guy. In death, he's made himself fairly famous. He isn't a top hitter, but he is definitely trouble, even for the pros, and I aim to lay him to rest tonight. He'll move fast, so if I give you an order, I want you to follow it immediately! Alright?" She hesitated for a second, and then said, " Ok, but why are you taking me instead of, like, Gavin?"

"Because Dave is going to need Gavin, you don't need to be good to shoot a shotgun, I can keep an eye on you, and you're pretty." She blushed after the last one, but she couldn't know exactly why I needed her pretty. See, it took some big distraction to get an ancient one off his guard, but I happened to know that Mayvile was a pervert in life, and the more a time vamp was undead, the more human habits came back.

As the last rays of sun sunk below the horizon and I gave the go signal for the team, and the electric gates powered down and opened. I walked swiftly to a small door I the side of the door and pulled it open while Emily pointed her gun at the opening. After a seconds pause, I opened my bag and took out the stake inside and left the bag just inside the door. The room inside was dark for a second, and then I modified my eyes to night vision and walked to the stairs leading up. I peered up, and then whispered to Emily to take point. She walked up slowly, with me right behind her. At the sixth of seven floors, I jumped quietly up to the landing about twenty feet above and waited. A few seconds later, I heard her franticly whisper for me.

"Reggie, Reggie where are y-". She was cut off mid sentence when the door on her landing flew open and a blured shape rushed so fast she didn't have time to pull the trigger. Half a second later the gun was in two pieces and her outer layer was shredded off. Now, finally getting a chance to see her without her fifty tons of armor on, I realized she was very attractive. As the last outer layer came off, I could make out her slim, toned figure in the starlight that shone though the skylight.

Emily gave a cry as Mayvile pulled her underwear off with an deft movement as he held her with one hand against the wall. He took two of the stake that lay on the ground and stuck them in the wall and placed her legs on the outside of them. Then, he slowly lowered her, and the stakes pushed her legs farther out as the more she descended. Soon after, he gave a final thrust and pushed her down on his ridged cock, making her cry out in despair. He had her against the wall and as he pushed her up and down, her breasts rubbed against the paper smooth wall, making them erect. Mayvile grabbed her torn under shirt and used it to tie her hand together behind her at the small of her back. He bent her over the landing railing and started to punish her for entering his domain. She shrieked as her breasts bounced back and forth, and then again as Mayvile bent forward and grabbed them. About a minute later, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and started thrusting upwards with such force that her feet left the ground with ever heave.

It was then that I made my move. I jumped down, drawing my stake and aiming for his heart during my decent. .2 seconds after I leaped, he looked up, startled. At .25 seconds he recognized the threat and tried to maneuver to defend himself. At .5 seconds I broke the arm he raised to impale me and rammed the stake through her chest and he hit the floor as a pile of dirt.

I picked up Emily, modified her memory, and at the bottom of the stairs, put her in some of the clothes I had put in my bag. I walked out and passed through the gate after tell the Gavin a different version of what had happened and watched him take her to the medical tent. I found out that Dave was dead, but that didn't bother me. My job was done, and no one the wiser as to my identity. I got paid, got in my truck, and headed to a local hotel to wait until I got my next call.