Sun Sun Pirate

Story Info
Vanilla, sweet, outdoors romp in the park.
1.3k words
4.38
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled on her favourite red dress, tugging the tight-fitting summer garment down over her smooth silken skin. She loved the way the dress fit her, hugging her body and accentuating her waist. She buckled up her sandals and took a moment to check her reflection. Bending her hips to the left and right she studied her reflection in the mirror. Something about today made her feel sparkly, confident. She chucked on her denim jacket and ran her fingers through her long, curly hair. Taming it with a little spritz was, at best, optimistic. Her hair had a mind of its own and she had learnt long ago to work with it, not against it. It tumbled across her shoulders, the auburn curls catching the sunlight from the windows as she ran outside.

The sun was beating down on her, the delicious sort of spring day that warmed you from the inside out. She headed to her favourite bookshop and perused the shelves, flicking through the eccentric assortment of second hand copies of Enid Blyton, Jilly Cooper hardbacks and trashy romance novels. Finally deciding on a second-hand mills and boons novel she paid in coins, pausing to chat to the lovely old lady behind the counter who complemented her on her choice of the 'Pirate Lover'. Not something that would win awards but something she could lose herself in, the ridiculous dialogue and the meeting of two souls resulting in an inevitable marriage something to be treasured.

Grabbing a coffee and croissant on her way to her favourite spot she took she walked through the narrow streets smelling the jasmine from the nearby gardens and secretly spying on the people going about their business. She always liked to look at peoples faces, to track who was a million miles away and who would respond to her, inventing backstories and past lives for the people around her. Her mind wandered as she walked, replaying the date from the night before with the nice man with the mysterious smile.

She reached her favourite spot in the park, hidden behind a large oak tree out of sight of the rest of the park. She settled back, the grass pricking her legs as she lay on her side, legs folded. She tucked into the croissant, the flaky, sweet pastry melting on her tongue and the dark chocolate filling awakening her senses. The coffee was smooth and rich and she savoured every drop before opening her book and starting to lose herself in the ridiculous, predictable storyline. The sounds of the park, the kids playing and the dogs barking faded away as she got further and further into the story.

She was halfway through the book - the heroine was about to discover the big, insurmountable problem with the handsome pirate that would be overcome within two pages when she looked up and saw him. The man, the lovely kind sweet man who she had gone out with the night before. He smiled and his face crinkled at the edges. She liked this man, liked the sense of peace and calm he brought her and especially liked the twinkle of his eyes and hint of naughtiness she had seen the night before. He was very good looking, big brown eyes and gorgeous broad shoulders and looked at her in a way that was both promising and flattering.

He lowered himself onto the grass next to her and started to tease her about her reading choices. To prove to him that there was merit in ridiculous literature she read to him aloud, passages about passionate fights and steamy, forbidden kisses. They laughed, he made her laugh and he drew her closer, snatching the book from her. He promised he was going to find the good bits to get her excited.

His arm was around her and his fingers were lazily circling a spot on her shoulder as they lay together, him reading to her in his deep, melodious voice. She felt herself starting to blush as he described the pirates throbbing member and the maidens ardent welcome of his embrace. He caught her blush, deepening and spreading to her chest and he smiled, the glint of wickedness becoming much more pronounced. Still reading, his arm started to trace her shoulders and brushed the back of her neck. She shuddered as his fingers caressed the sensitive skin at the nape of her neck, the red spreading even further down her pale chest. He smiled deeply and his fingers traced her spine, all the way down to the base. The thin material of the dress seemed to heighten the sensation and she could no longer concentrate on the words he was saying, just the movement of his lips. He bent his head and softly kissed the top of her head, his other hand caressing her face. The hand moved along her neck and followed the blush down, tracing her chest and lightly grazing her nipples. He started to kiss her neck, nibbling and biting her ear and she gasped and shuddered as he teased her. His stubble was rough against her smooth, supine neck and the flick of his tongue felt electric. She forgot where she was and the world seemed to shrink, just him and his tongue and the gasps as he worked his way down.

He laughed at her serious expression and she grinned, drawing him closer for a deep, luxurious kiss. His hand still played with her nipples and her hands started exploring, slipping a hand under his shirt and tracing the curve of his back, feeling the juxtaposition of smooth skin and coarse hair, running her nails softly along his back. He continued to kiss her, tease her more and her hips started to press against him. She could feel the hardness, the arousal that matched her own through his tight jeans. His mouth moved down, kissing her neck and chest and reaching her nipple, sucking roughly through the fabric of the shirt. He bit softly and she gasped again, starting to writhe against him.

He smiled, pausing to enjoy the effect he had on her. He kissed her softly on her beautiful full lips and his hand started to creep up her leg. Her skin was soft and smooth and the dress was pushed aside as he traced the curve of her thigh reaching up to her pale, smooth arse. Drawing her in for a kiss he pushed aside the flimsy covering of her knickers and felt how incredibly wet and smooth her pussy was. His fingers circled her wetness, flicking and teasing her clit as he started to nibble her ears again. She gasped, feeling the fingers flick and tease, entering her wet tight pussy and driving her mind completely from her body.

She unbuckled his belt and her clumsy fingers fiddled with the button on his jeans. He bit her neck and continued to stroke her, fingers moving faster and faster. He let out a groan as she freed his beautiful, hard cock and started to stroke, feeling the gorgeous silkiness as her fingers moved in time with his strokes.

She pushed his hands aside and pushed him onto his back, needing him more than she had ever needed anything before. She straddled him and leaned forward, her pussy dripping wet and his cock at the entrance. She smiled, feral and uninhibited as she manoeuvred her hips down, both gasping as his cock slid silky and deep inside her. She started to move backwards and forwards, luxuriating in the sensation of having his amazing cock inside her, feeling beautiful and powerful as she rode him in the sunshine. She grasped his hands and he started to thrust, slowly at first, then harder and deeper. He felt so big when she was on top and she leant back, gasping and groaning and grinding. It happened so quickly, her pussy gripped and released as her stomach flipped and she started to moan loader. Her pussy convulsed as she came around him, her body shaking and releasing. He pulled her towards him and flipped her, him on top, fucking her hard and deep as he came crashing inside her. The lay together, close and panting as they both regained their breath and composure, her nestled into his broad chest.

It was a good day. The end.