Sun, Wine & Penance

Story Info
Couple is punished for offenses against the gods.
4.7k words
4.49
39k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
succubus
succubus
7 Followers

Epea tried to adjust herself a little to get more comfortable on the wall. The high relief sculpture of the wall held her cruelly in its grasp. It was the kind of wall that was carved from a single giant piece of stone, the sculpture carved into its face making an ornate and beautiful wall. She looked up to see the strong thin rope that was looped over part of the stone grape vine over her head and tied around her wrists. Her long shining brown hair, that was usually hanging in carefully arranged delicate curls, was now a mess of wild corkscrews. Some of the curls were wet and matted to her skin with sweat as the late morning sun beat down on her catching the golden highlights in her hair beautifully.

The sculpture of the Greek God Dionysus grinned back merrily at her as she looked upon its face. Her body was impaled harshly upon its erect stone phallus. Her weight and the manner in which she was tied making it difficult for her to move, let alone get comfortable.

Epea pushed against the sculpture with her feet and legs, trying to hold herself up off of the phallus so it didn't split her quite so wide. Her legs flexed trying to hold herself for some relief from the pain like a person who was rappeling but got stuck on a sharp rock outcropping. Every time she let her legs rest, then her weight would pull her down so harshly on the phallus that she would weep from the pain of it.

Dionysus, the God of Wine, also called Bacchus by the Romans. The God who caused madness in women, and men to chase the wild nymphs through the forest in hopes of capturing them for a bestial mating ritual. The same God that was thought to be more beautiful than classically handsome, even androgynous to a point in how fine and pretty His features were. Yet Dionysus was definitely male beyond a shadow of a doubt in anyone's mind.

Epea looked on His smiling face and felt very insecure in her own beauty. She wasn't a gorgeous girl, nor an ugly girl. Epea was rather a plain, quiet girl, but her heart was far from being plain. She was a person who was very loving and would give whatever she could to help others.

She heard a scornful voice behind her as a man passed by. "Idiot! Always doubting the Gods! You should be punished for your crimes against them."

She wept softly there, with her head resting against her arm and her wild hair veiling her face from the sight of others, the phallus painful inside her tight sex. White marble streaked with grey and well greased to make sure it penetrated her deeply. Her body felt bruised and aching from the two-inch thick shaft and settled down the entire nine inches of length. Her sex was a blossom of pain after hanging there on that wall for so long. The city went on about its business behind her as if life were normal, because for them, it was.

Every day the people of the city saw new people mounted on the Wall of Pride. Sometimes they died there from the exposure, thirst, or from the pain. Sometimes they lived to tell the tale, but if they lived, they were always changed somehow. When the priests and priestesses from the temple asked what had occurred, they refused to answer. The clergy felt that their method of rehabilitation was therefore working well as these people would go on to become model devotees of the Gods.

Her tears stopped being able to come to her eyes and the thirst increased in the early afternoon sun. She hadn't had any anything to drink since shortly before they led her from the temple. The priestesses laughing at her and then dunked her head in wine, when she asked for water, holding her head under the surface of the wine until her lungs burned with the need to breathe. Still begging for water they finally let her drink, but not near enough to slake her thirst. The water wasn't enough to carry her through the day in the full light of the hot sun and her throat felt parched and scratchy.

A little while later a group of people stopped behind her, and she looked down over her shoulder to see a young extremely handsome man standing in the same ropes she wore and nothing else. The priests and priestesses had come out of the temple and were escorting this man to the wall where she hung.

The man stepped forward and looked up at the wall. He raised his face for Epea to see in the full light of the sun. Dark curling hair, with even darker eyes, dark browned skin from many hours in the sun, and a pair of cherubic lips that seemed to tremble as he looked up high at the empty places on the wall beside her. His body was strong, and well muscled as if he spent long hours doing hard work. From the way he stood and from his coloring, she was reminded of some of the olive farmers that lived not to far from her.

An ancient-looking man stepped forward from the knot of clergy around him and spoke loudly for all to hear this fresh faced young man's crimes. "For your offenses to the Gods, for hubris in comparing yourself to Apollo's shining glory, and for daring to say that you rivaled His skill with the lute, you are sentenced to be mounted and hung on Apollo's likeness here on the Wall of Pride." The very old priest announced as two young priestesses made sure the man's ropes were tight around his wrists. "Do you have anything you wish to say in your defense?"

"I can play the lute as well as Apollo." He said defiantly. "Just hand me a lute, I will play and see if He dares to show to challenge me." The young man's eyes fell on a slightly older man with long chestnut brown hair and well-tanned skin, but without the muscle definition that comes from hard manual labor.

The priest that the defiant man looked at turned away. His face reddening noticeably until he pulled his hood around his face.

The priests and priestesses gasped at the statement. Even Epea, hanging on Dionysus' erect stone phallus winced at the way the youth pushed his luck.

The old priest that seemed to be the eldest of the bunch trembled in rage and finally managed a restrained "Mount him!" His gnarled hand pointing to the wall.

A tall platform was wheeled over, and a pair of strong priests dragged the man up the stairs to the high relief sculpture of Apollo. The youth struggled in their arms, but the priests were by far stronger and larger men than he and overpowered him quickly.

In the sculpture, Apollo stood holding his lute, playing in all of His nude shining glory. The sun high over the God's head as the priests hooked the man's ropes on a ray of the sun that curled up for just such a purpose. Stretching the man out well and forcing him to dangle on tiptoe. One of the priests was merciful on him however, and smoothed a thick gob of some sort of grease over the man's anus. The priest tried to push some inside his ass with a thick finger, but the man had tightened the muscle refusing him entry. The other priest on the platform snorted at the boy's refusal to allow the intrusion of his brother's finger.

"This will go easier on you if you let me do this. We'll have you mounted whether you like it or not either way." The man said only loud enough for it to carry to Epea's ears, but not loud enough for the people gathered far below on the ground.

"I.. I'm... a virgin, sir. I've never..." The man turned his face and she could see the glistening tears starting to fall down his cheeks. He looked genuinely afraid at last as he caught sight of the two and a half inch thick white stone phallus with its nearly eight inches in length. Even carved in marble, it seemed painfully erect, angry, and unrelentingly cruel.

The priests both sighed. "This will be hard for you then. But you should have thought of that before you said such things." The priest answered and squirmed his finger into the man's anus along with a heavy gob of thick grease as the other priest held the young man as still as he could but his thrashing made it difficult. Then he slathered his entire hand with the grease and blushingly looked at the sculpture. His hand lovingly and slowly greased the stone phallus of Apollo well as he shyly stole glances up at his Lord.

When the older priest's finger finally got inside the young man's sphincter, he groaned softly, and felt his cock start to rise. The priest moved his finger slowly inside, lubricating the hole and teasing the him as he started to grind onto the penetrating finger. The pretty younger man arched his head back, letting the priest slowly move his finger in and out of the well greased orifice. Who could blame either of them for their arousal at such an intimate touch?

The two priests lifted up the man and held him in position over Apollo's smooth white erect phallus. The priest that had greased the man's poor virginal asshole, inside and out said softly in a rather hoarse voice, "Relax son, and it will go much easier on you." The young man wept openly now as he was opened not too nicely by the priests pressing him down on the stone phallus. Was he weeping because the priest had removed his teasing finger before mounting him, or was it because of the mounting itself? His sphincter muscles were forced open roughly around the sculptured head and shaft of the wall by the priests as he was slid on until it was shoved in deep and plugging his ass tightly.

The man bit his lip to try and not cry out and shame himself in his punishment. However, his manhood throbbed with life, the violation of his ass forcing him to shame himself by shooting hot come against the statue without being fully erect. The priests nodded down to the others and were motioned to leave the man there. The one who greased him climbed down first, the second priest patted his bottom and chuckled. "Tomorrow we will come to fetch you, and see if you have learned from your punishment. Sleep well tonight, boy." Then he too was gone.

The platform was wheeled away and the crowd started to disburse as the man wept loudly in great sobs. "Ohh my ass!... it hurts... why do they do this to people?" He seemed to cry to himself as the come ran down the white marble and over his now rock hard cock resting against the come-covered abdominal muscles of Apollo's sculpture.

Epea wiggled on her pole, as she looked at him. Seeing a man mounted on the wall beside her she felt the first stirring of her sex. She felt her pussy tighten and grasp at the marble splitting her open so widely. Her own juices flowing for the first time in her young life. She could see the pink tinge on the phallus from the rough mounting he had gotten and she knew he was bleeding a little around the marble. She also suspected that she, too, was bleeding around the stone that held her pinned to this wall. A soft moan escaped her lips as she looked at him. Seeing him shoot his come like that was fascinating, but she knew he had shamed himself in the eyes of the Temple. She forced herself to look away as he cried.

After a little while she drifted off to the sounds of his sniffles and tears. Her sleep was fitful with the condition she was in. The exhaustion of trying to hold herself at least partly off of the phallus with her legs wearing her out quickly and bringing on the deep sleep that had claimed her.

When Epea woke again, she was hanging in the dark and the city was quiet around her. The moon was full and bright as it cast its cool light over the world. The man hanging beside her was only barely snoring. ‘He must be exhausted too', she thought as she tried to drift off to sleep again figuring if she slept, her time would seem shorter there on the Wall of Pride.

Laughter touched her ears and she jerked herself awake. Laughter that was very close, the smell of sweet breath with just the barest scent of sweet wine wafted before her nose. Then she felt the phallus inside her growing warmer. ‘I'm delusional.' She thought.

"Epea..." A soft whisper said very close to her. It was a man's voice, she could tell, but who's? Was it the man beside her who was also being punished?

She turned to look at him, and heard a slow regular snoring and decided it couldn't possibly be him. Then it came again with a stronger scent of wine on sweet breath. "Epea...why did you deny my priest your sweet body?" She looked up at the wall then, and saw the high relief sculpture looking back at her. A cocky leering grin was on Dionysus's face, that hadn't been there before, and His constant companion of a glass of wine was gone from His hand. The sculpture glowed softly with a white light as the moon reflected off of the marble wall, but He seemed to glow brighter still.

His hands moved out of the wall, still made of stone, but living stone, and cupped her bottom, supporting her weight and taking the pain away from her sex. "Answer me, Epea."

She shivered at the sound of His voice; the feeling of the pain leaving her body a wondrous reprieve. Epea tried to answer, her voice caught in her throat for a moment and then she could speak. "Dionysus! My Lord! I feared that he would hurt me." She answered awestruck by His visage. His hair was of the same white marble, but the impression of Dionysus's curling fawn brown hair brushing over his shoulders came to Epea's mind. The woodsy brownish-green eyes also made an impression on her as she gazed at the God before her. A scent like fresh rain, deep sweet red wine, and the musky smell that only men have filled her nose making her feel drunk and afraid, yet relieved, at His proximity.

"Has this hurt you any less than what My priest would have? Epea, you should have let him have you and all of this suffering wouldn't have happened." Dionysus's head moved closer to hers, His lips touching hers in a soft familial kiss that quickly grew deep and wet. A moan escaped her lips as His tongue teased at hers. His talented tongue drawing out her timid, evading tongue and coaxing it to dance with His.

He broke the kiss with a rumbling laugh as He felt her sex warming around His Godly stone cock. She liked the feel of Him wedged so deeply inside her. Her fear of death on the Wall of Pride and the pain from having been bound and mounted all day had vanished with His appearance, and now her body was starting to come alive more than ever around Him. "Epea, tell me the truth girl. Tell Dionysus what you really wanted."

She gulped, and was about to protest, but He had started an agonizingly slow fluid rocking up into her sex as He waited for her answer. "Uuuhh my Lord yesssss." She moaned and pressed her small breasts against His warm firm chest. She could feel His heart inside that marble chest, beating against hers inside her mortal breast. "I wanted You, my Lord... You..." She felt the deep slow gliding of His phallus with the rocking of His hips. A glowing warmth from His shaft started to spread through her, and she answered it with a warmth of her own. Radiating out from her vaginal walls as for the first time in her life, she felt the pleasures of the flesh.

He smiled and thrust a little harder into her sucking heat. "Good girl, now take your God nice and deep." Dionysus pulled His hands apart slightly to open her more to His slow thrusts. The God was taking His time with this delicious little tart as she started to squirm on His divine rod.

A moan from beside her made her open her eyes suddenly and look over at the handsome young man hanging from the sculpture of Apollo. He too was being held, in Apollo's strong hands, and looking up with awe into the face of his God. Their voices touched her ears as Dionysus also turned to watch the scene beside them between the attractive boy and Apollo.

Apollo held the man in His hands and looked at him sternly. "Indrius, you should not offend Me like this. I will not always be so forgiving of your faults." He seemed rather like a father talking to His child after the child had done something that wasn't allowed. Apollo seemed a bit cold and reserved as He looked down at the man mounted on Him. Seeming as if He were trying to deny the mortal was penetrated by His Godly rod.

The man called Indrius wiggled on Apollo's glorious cock and moaned as he couldn't help himself. "Lord Apollo, please, have mercy.... I...I was foolish and I know that now..." He rocked his hips and writhed a little. At first Indrius was squirming from the weight of his God looking at him with such dissatisfaction, but once the hands had touched him, the pain from his mounting had ceased and the feeling of pressure had started to feel good. With the warmth that radiated from Apollo, the youth couldn't contain himself as well as he would have liked. Indrius seemed to have trouble staying still, and his smaller mortal cock gently brushed against the finely chiseled abdominal muscles of Apollo.

Apollo looked down at him and smiled in a kindly but somewhat warning way. "Indrius, I'd suggest you stop this squirming, or you may get more than just punishment this night." Apollo's voice was tense, an almost pleading warning to the young man anally impaled on His erect sunbeam. His eyes burned with the fire of the sun and His body grew hotter as Indrius could feel His shaft pulse deep inside his ass.

Indrius looked nervous and started to softly weep as his head fell against Apollo's well defined chest and snuggled in. The younger man never once stopped his hip movements though. Epea knew he wasn't in pain, so why did he carry on so? Was it because he was ashamed of how he had spilled his seed from when he was first mounted?

Apollo raised his head with a strong hand under Indrius's chin. "Look at me Indrius, tell your God what the problem is. Confess it to me and all will be made right." His voice was strained as if trying to maintain some order in Himself as He addressed this mortal man. Apollo's eyes still held a fire Epea couldn't describe, but she felt her own head being turned back by Dionysus's hand to look into His eyes. ‘Oh my God! He has that same look.' She thought and felt Him start to really thrust hard and as deep as He could into her pussy. She whimpered from the feeling of being opened her entire inner limit, and stretched past the point of it being comfortable into the realm of mildly painful.

"Little Epea, you're so tight. Did you lose your virginity to Me? Did you feel your sweet ripe cherry split by My marble cock?" His hands cupped her to Him as He started taking her as His priest would have; hard, fast, and deep. "What a fuck slut you will be for Me. What a deliciously tight cunt you have and so willingly sucking and squeezing My cock deep inside you! Such a naughty hot girl, Epea!"

Dionysus supported her weight with one hand as the other felt her wetness around his shaft. He brought the wet fingertips up to His face and grinned wider at the sight of the blood from her virginal stain mingled with the grease and her hot juices. His tongue licked the sweetness from His fingers and with a softly rumbling growl He whispered in her ear. "Sweeter than wine..." His lips sucked at her ear and then His teeth lightly nibbled down her neck, teasing at the tender flesh.

Her head lulled back and she moaned long and loud as she felt His shaft rubbing so delightfully in her. Never touched inside before, and now touched by Dionysus' divine wand and riding it with need and lusty desire. Her hips rocked up to meet Him eagerly as she heard Indrius's confession.

"I want to be loved by men, Lord Apollo. I wanted to seduce one of your followers, but he refused me as his lover." Indrius pressed his face into Apollo's muscular chest. "I had hoped You would kill me and take away my pain from wanting him and not having him. I never hoped..." He started to cry very softly, the emotion so great at the nearness of Apollo, the feel of His Godly staff inside him, and the real confession tumbling forth at last. "He...he wasn't just a follower...he was a priest of Yours, Lord. A priest of the temple and... and I wanted him so much that I tempted him until.... Until the elder caught me masturbating as I watched Your priest bathing in a stream nearby. I...I can't say I'm sorry, Lord. I still want him... still... still love him...."

succubus
succubus
7 Followers
12