Sunbed Fun

Story Info
Suprise show for a stranger.
1.8k words
4.43
42.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers

One of the things my partner and I like doing is taking erotic photos which we then like to post onto amateur sites to see what reaction they get.

We started off with a few mild shots of my tits until I realised the effect it was having on me then I got braver with shots of my ass and finally my pussy.

I can't believe how hot it makes me the thought of all those cocks rock hard from looking at my naked body and I get soaking wet just thinking about our next session how much of my naked self I will decide to show and where I will be posing

We had taken some pictures in the gym that had brought a positive reaction and requests for more so I decided that a few on the sun bed would be nice.

After a workout we showered and hit the Jacuzzi to wind down. As we relaxed in the warm water I confessed to Steve about my experience the week before when I had given a show to five guys in this very tub (see fun in the gym).

Telling him the full story of how I removed my bikini bottoms and fingered myself to orgasm in front of these strangers had the desired effect as I reached into his shorts and felt his raging hard on.

Instructing him to sit on the side I released his cock and took him into my mouth stroking the shaft with my fingers while swirling my tongue around the swollen head then swallowing the whole length down moving faster and faster up and down the shaft as I felt his climax building. Before long he let out a groan and shot his creamy load right down the back of my throat.

Pleased that I was able to swallow the lot without wasting any I cleaned off the last few drops with my tongue smiled up at him and popped him back into his shorts.

Slipping my hand inside my Bikini bottom I ran a finger the length of my pussy it was as wet as hell from recounting my adventures the attention I had just given Steve's cock and the thought of posing for pictures and I really needed some release but decided to wait until we had the sun bed room to ourselves where I would take care of my needs while Steve snapped a few shots of the action.

We went straight to the sun bed from the Jacuzzi and as soon as we were in the room Steve grabbed me kissing me passionately running his hands over the damp material clinging to my bottom squeezing the cheeks as we parted he ran a finger over my pussy through my bikini panties feeling how warm and damp I was.

A mischievous grin came over his face and he bet me that I wouldn't get undressed and tan with the door ajar. He said as he missed out on my little show in the Jacuzzi so I owed him.

My pussy was dripping at the thought of someone watching me my nipples were rock hard and I had butterflies in my tummy as I told Steve to stand out of sight behind the door while I stripped down.

The sun bed room opens onto a corridor between the sauna and Jacuzzi away from the main area of the gym but is still busy enough to guarantee an audience.

Peeling off the damp bikini top I felt a tingle of excitement as the cool air brushed across my nipples. They are super sensitive and I could not resist cupping my boob's squeezing them together and running a thumb over them.

As I did this I caught sight of a young chap walking round the corner. He was slim and dark haired as he was carrying a towel and wearing shorts must have been on the way to the Jacuzzi.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me standing there so I turned slightly away from the open door carrying on as if I had not seen him he quickly stepped back just far enough round the corner for him to think he could watch without being seen.

Turning my back to the open door and bending forward legs slightly apart I removed my bikini panties knowing that he would get a glimpse of my glistening wet pussy the panties were stuck to my swollen lips and as I removed them they parted slightly so everything was on view for my voyeurs pleasure.

Turning sideways to the door I grabbed my towel and began to dry my damp breasts roughly rubbing and squeezing them together. Running the towel down my stomach I put the leg nearest to the door up on a chair and proceeded to dry myself knowing his view of everything but one breast would be obscured.

Putting the other leg up I felt a flutter in my stomach as I knew everything would be on view even turning my position ever so slightly as to make sure.

With myself positioned so that everything would be open to him I dropped the towel and with a single finger began to stroke up and down my pussy making a little circle on my clit as I reached the top then dipping my finger in on the downward stroke.

I opened my eyes and looking straight at my admirers hiding place and beckoned him closer. He was caught up in the moment his one hand busy inside his shorts and by the look one his face I had obviously startled him.

Thinking he was going to bolt after being caught spying I waved to him again this time he looked around checking there was no one else about then trying to hide a raging hard on by clutching his towel in front of him he came over.

He began to say sorry but I shushed him and invited him into the room positioning myself so he would not see Steve behind the door but so that Steve could see us in the mirror.

I asked if he liked what he had seen. Bright red and nervous he could only nod his head. I asked if he would like to watch some more eyes wide he nodded yes.

Gently tugging the towel away from his crotch I cradled his still hard cock and asked if it was all for me. He could only nod and I felt the poor lads cock twitch as I rubbed it through the material of his shorts.

I told him that he could watch some more if he would carry on doing what he had been doing in the corridor. Leaning right into him so my breasts were crushed against his chest while lightly running my fingers over his cock I told him what I wanted was for him to wank off over me until he had spilled his hot spunk all over my tits.

As I said this I tugged his shorts down hard over his cock releasing it so that it slapped back into his belly. Running a finger along the shaft then circling it over the end of his engorged cock as he shivered I coated my finger tip with clear precome lifted it to my mouth and sucking it clean.

Then lifting my leg back up onto the chair I opened myself up dipped two fingers deep into my pussy then brushed them on his lips so that he could taste me.

Spreading the towel on the floor I lay back and gestured for him to kneel beside me.

His cock was right above my chest as he examined every inch of my body all the while pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards over the end. A stream of clear goo dripped from his cock and landed on my left nipple and as it ran down my side it was all I could do not to take his cock in my mouth or pull him on top of me where he could fill my aching pussy.

I dropped my hands to my pussy opening up the swollen lips and running a finger over my fully engorged clitoris sliding my middle finger inside me and then withdrawing it. I continued to rub my clit in small circular motions gradually increasing the pressure. I was panting feeling the urge building and knew I wouldn't be able to stop until I had come.

I could tell from his breathing that my new friend was close too and with a gasp he let fly with great gobs of semen that landed mostly on my tits some of the come began running down my belly so I took my free hand and rubbed the rivulets up and into my breasts.

This sent me over the edge and I squeezed my legs together as I hit orgasm my pussy clenching up sending juices flooded over my hand and down my thighs.

When my orgasm subsided I sat up. Although I could not tell if my new friend was red in the face from excitement or embarrassment he thanked me for the show.

In reply I kissed the end of his semi erect cock handed him his towel and sent him on his way.

As soon as he left Steve closed the door he grabbed me roughly turned me over onto my knees grabbed my hips and thrust right into my soaking pussy pounding away my breasts swinging painfully backward and forward he was telling me what a teasing little slut I was.

It was almost too much as my pussy was still hyper sensitive I felt light headed as he pounded me toward another orgasm but just before I reached climax he pulled out pushed me further forward and pressed the head of his cock against my asshole.

Holding me firm he pushed slowly at first and I bit my lip at the discomfort but as soon as he sensed me loosing up he picked up the pace slapping my arse cheeks grabbing my hair and pulling me back into him all the while calling me his little tease or slut.

He let go of my hair and reached round to my pussy rubbing at her lips and clit until I collapsed onto my belly unable to support myself as a second orgasm shook through me with a cry he pulled out and emptied his warm come over my ass and back.

As we both caught our breath Steve told me watching me play with my pussy in front of a complete stranger was so damned erotic that it was almost too much and that he had already come in his hand watching us from behind the door and was soon so hard it was almost painful as he waited for the guy to leave.

We cleaned up best we could and made our way to the changing rooms for a quick shower before heading home.

julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers