The Headmaster's Office 07: Sundara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted Rajit to cum in my mouth while I climaxed, so I went back to work on his hard shaft with renewed vigour; sucking him in deeply and swallowing over his knob as it neared the back of my throat. His fingers tensed in my hair and his hips arched into me, telling me that right there -- or deeper -- was exactly where he wanted to be. I didn't know how to make him cum, but I figured that he was a guy after all, can't they cum whenever they damned well please? Hopefully all I really needed to do was pleasure him and let him know when I was ready; if he wanted synchronised orgasms then I would trust him to organise it himself.

Moaning softly but urgently to let him know that Belinda was bringing me along, I kept swallowing and sucking and bobbing on his cock. Belatedly remembering Belinda's lessons, I cupped his balls in one hand and massaged them gently, the surge of his manhood in my mouth told me that this was a welcome development.

Had I thought my orgasm was a long way away? The pounding in my pussy was relentless; Belinda's throbbing, bulging cock was stretching me and building up an undeniable hot pressure deep inside my pussy and with some panic I felt the inescapable engine of climax firing up and revving in my core. Now or never, Rupali; all that practice swallowing was about to be put to the test. With Belinda's instructions ringing in my ears -- don't think about it; just move it back and down the hatch -- I did exactly that: one last practice swallow over the head and then I slid him smoothly into my throat, swallowing again and again so that I never had the opportunity to gag.

Rajit cried out in pleasure and tried valiantly not to buck against my face; I quickly drew him out again, every nerve ending tingling with my mounting orgasm and the excitement of my first deep throat success. Taking him out of my mouth for a moment, I cried out "Eleven!" and sucked him back inside, gasping and vocalising my imminent climax as I drove him straight down my throat again, holding him there and swallowing as I moaned and squeezed his balls.

Belinda didn't slow down and I could feel Rajit desperately fumbling with the dildo's controls around my pussy while he pumped his hips up into my face. I heard a couple of ratcheting clicks and the next time Belinda's hips slapped my ass her cock detonated in my pussy; expanding not just at the end but all the way down it length, stretching my poor pussy lips mercilessly as it bucked against my cervix like a shotgun recoil.

As she withdrew, her cock was so thick she had to brace against my hips to pull it against the clinging friction of my pussy. She could only get it half way before she gave up and pushed back inside, setting off another detonation that had me screaming at the peak of my climax with Rajit's cock down my throat and his pubis pressed into my chin.

I felt his balls throb massively in my hand and then he was coming too and crying out with the ecstasy of release. I felt my upper lip buzz with the vibration of his cum pumping through that wonderful bulging vein and then he was emptying jet after jet of hot seed down my throat. Wanting to taste him and feel him coming in my mouth, I swallowed again and pulled him out to half way, sucking and squeezing and milking the last few pumps from his dick as my own climax finally crested and began to cycle down.

"Rajit?" Belinda directed forcefully. "Red button."

Uh oh. He knew better than to disobey that voice and so did I. Belinda stopped pumping and held her massive shaft deep inside me, and with Rajit's cock still held half in my mouth delivering weak, reflexive, throbs, I felt some inexorable doomsday mechanism charge up in Belinda's mad inventor's cock from hell.

It started with a low frequency vibration in the base of the device near my clitoris, or around where a guys balls would be fucking me doggy like this, and it picked up in intensity until my clit was singing in harmony. Then it extended down just the underside of the shaft, the vibration entering me down its length like a second cock, slowly at first and then racing to the end deep in my womanhood. From there the vibration exploded out from just the underside to the entire knob and I finally understood what was happening; this gigantic, beautiful, cock was coming inside me!

My own orgasm cycled back up with the excitement of having this cock erupt in my depths and I was crying out again with renewed ecstasy when the vibrations in the knob morphed into wonderful, searing heat which then flooded back down the length of the shaft to warm my already incandescent labia. In my mind's eye I had no trouble at all imagining that heat to be thick gouts of cum pouring into me and -- with nowhere to go -- flooding back though my canal, spilling out my entrance and coating the balls of my assailant; who in this instance was ironically a 4'11" and three-quarter schoolgirl with no balls at all.

Disengaging from Rajit's cock, I cried as wave upon wave pleasure rocked me, leaving me dizzy and weak at the knees and using Belinda's shaft to help hold me upright on my beautiful spike heels. Finally spent, Belinda withdrew and I collapsed down to the bench, my bare bottom sitting behind Rajit's head allowing him to get up, looking amazedly for a mess on his slacks before realising that I hadn't spilled a single drop.

Belinda climbed around me and straddled my lap; the dildos in her pussy and ass suspended in the gap between my thighs while the main weapon pressed uncomfortably between our bellies as we hugged and I whispered my thanks in her ear.

"Nice present?"

"Nice present," I agreed.

"Well," she said. "You named the last three toys," referring to Ike and Mike the plugs and Spike the other staples strap-on. "What are you going to call this one?"

What can you call something that big and commanding? Goliath?

"Well," I replied, "apart from your mystery man, there's only one thing I know that can match it for size and scare factor and I saw you-know-who adjusting it in his pants at the back of assembly today." A look of confusion crossed Belinda's face. "So I'm calling it The Gallows Pole."

She gasped and clapped a hand to her mouth, eyes lighting up with fear and surprise. "What?" she blurted. "How did you ...?"

It took a moment to register because her response didn't seem to make sense, and then ...

"Oh my God!" I breathed. "You're fucking the headmaster!"

Belinda didn't say anything; she just sat on my lap staring wildly into my eyes with her hand still over her mouth. And then a new realisation hit me: if Mr Gallows -- the headmaster -- was her mystery man, then ... that night in the dorm ...

"Oh my God! The headmaster fucked me too!"

My heart was racing. I looked down at the cock between us, the headmaster's cock, still hot and stiff and glistening with my juices. As beautiful as it was, it wasn't enough.

"I want him to do it again."

~~~ THE END ~~~

Acknowledgements

The inspiration for Sundara came from user lovesupskirt in the Story Ideas forum on the Literotica Bulletin Board.

Belinda LaPage

Sydney, Australia, 2014