Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers

Apparently so did he. As soon as they got in the room, they frantically stripped each other. He pushed her onto the bed and ate her pussy. He was apparently not skilled, and had no clue to her hotspots. She loved oral sex with me, and this felt so wrong to her. She tried to envision sexy things, to feel passion with him, but there was none. Finally he tired, and moved up to fuck her.

"Teddy, he was so small. He was only maybe 7" long and thin. I could barely feel him! The sex was so terrible. When I came home I was so mad at myself. I thought I finally had a stud, but I didn't come close to cumming. He was so proud he lasted so long, he began to trash talk you. 'Ever get fucked that long?' 'How do you like that cock?' 'Hubby can't touch you where I do, can he?' He even continued after he came. Finally I told him to shut up about you. I told him you were 10" long, and thick, and that he didnt have anything on you. I told him you even knew I fucked around, so he hadn't even won anything. He looked so sad, so I told him he was really cute, and I loved our time together, then wished him all the best in his move. I even suggested he bring his wife to dinner, maybe we could swap. You should have seen him stammer!"

We had a chuckle about that, the first good moment we shared. She knew I had been with Carla. My car was parked there when she passed the house, and since it was just across the street and down two doors, she saw me leave to come home.

"I want you back. Now I have to wait until Friday just to get my shot to win you. This really isn't fair."

"Husband comes home every day for years to his wife. He provides for her. He mows the lawn and acts as a garden slave. He holds her hand when her mother dies, she holds his when its his dad. They bring each other chicken soup when the are sick, and they share chores and responsibilities with their kids. He is there every day. Suddenly wife says that's boring, you keep taking care of the every every day bullshit, I'm going to fuck someone else for kicks since your are too worn out from everyday stuff to interest me. Diana, that's what's unfair."

"I want you back."

"You haven't lost me. But one schmuck isn't a real sample. Go scratch your itch. And you are mistaken. Friday will be 48 hours from Carla, but one of us is sure to get lucky Friday night, and I have a standing date Sunday with Denise. Looks like next Tuesday's your day."

"We'll see."

She was smirking.

Thursday

I had been fucked raw three days out of the last four. I had three women tell me if my marriage didn't work out, they'd be waiting. I had a wife come to her senses, but still wasn't in a position to be believed or trusted as my one and only. I think I needed a break. I got kind of lucky though. Just as we were about to close up shop that evening, a woman walked in. Bobbi had an appointment to pick up her car from the repair shop, so I agreed to handle he prospective client. Mary, our office manager and paralegal par excellence had left hours earlier, which left me alone with a tall, dark haired, olive skinned beauty. She removed her coat to my delight. She was wearing a skin tight turtleneck sweater dress, cut just high enough to give a glimpse of the lace tops of her stockings. High heels rounded out the look so well, it only took a little while before I was caught in her deep dark eyes.

"I came for advice in a domestic matter," she said in the sexiest, sultriest alto I had ever heard."

"My advice is to divorce him and run away with me," I deadpanned right back.

She continued to hold my eyes with hers, until I saw them begin to twinkle. Se began to giggle and soon we were both laughing. I told her I was just about to leave, but if she hadn't eaten yet, we could talk over dinner. She took me up on it.

We discussed her case. She suspected her husband of cheating, but couldn't prove it.she was terribly upset about the situation, and wanted to protect herself in case he suddenly left her. I gave her some advice about protecting her financial assets, closing joint credit lines, withdrawing half of their joint savings, putting the money in her own account, and hiding some of her family heirlooms like jewelry, art and silver where he couldn't get them. I told her how to monitor his activities by hiding a GPS in his car, activating the people finders on their iPads and phones, and even monitoring phone use. I turned her on to a detective agency, in case she wanted to bug her house, or their cars, or have him followed. I advised her to line up a friend or relative to stay with, in case things got bad, and suggested she start keeping a daily journal of the things causing her suspicion.

"How do you feel about revenge sex?"

She reached across the table and took my hand as she said this. With her other hand she undid another button on her shirt, revealing even more of her ample cleavage.

I grasped the offered hand in both of mine.

"I feel it is a flattering offer, and a particularly tempting prospect, given I am currently having my own marital challenges. But as of now, though you haven't officially retained me, you are my client, and being a party to your revenge sex Is a conflict of interest."

"You're fired."

I had to laugh at that. My groin reacted too, and I could feel that familiar hardening flow of blood surging into a steadily erecting cock.

"Then I have nothing to lose. But before we go, I want you to be sure it is what you really want. Revenge sex feels good up front, but tomorrow morning it could leave you feeling guilty that you are as bad as your husband. And if you find out you are wrong about his cheating, there is no going back. You would be responsible for causing the rift in your marriage, and potentially be the offending party in a divorce action that he files. Is that what you want?"

Her heavy sigh answered my question. I studied her beautiful face as she pondered her next move.

"Can I please hire you back."

"I'd be honored."

"But if I do wind up divorcing him, and your marriage doesn't improve, we are fucking every night for a month when it's over."

"I'll consider that your retainer."

I left the pub feeling pretty good about myself. I was proud to have handled that with integrity and class. I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up a bottle of wine or two. Hey, I was going to spend a night in, I might as well imbibe a little. As I unloved my car after completing my purchase, I was surprised by a familiar voice.

"So Denise tells me you and Diana have a new arrangement, and that she never had anyone fuck her like you did."

I turned around to see Tina grinning at me. Tina was one of Denise and Diane's friends. She was as wild as Denise, but played much harder to get. She was the kind of girl who would drop her panties for anyone, as long as they spoiled her rotten first. No, not just dinner and expensive dates. Jewelry had to be involved. Or expensive shoes, furs, paintings. You could date Tina all year, but those panties didn't come off before you took her on a shopping spree or offered her a box containing pearls or diamonds set in something.

I'm sure the dress she was wearing cost at least a grand, though it was missing fabric at both the hem and necklines. Her shoes were no doubt in a similar price range, and there was no question their heels were worth each cent as they raised her ass and calves in such a sexy way. Diamond earrings, pearls around the neck, and a boob job hat was probably worth as much as my car rounded out the look. Yeah, I was getting hard again, and this time the only conflict of interest was whether she'd be more interested in the Ritz or the Hilton.

"Well Tina, I guess only she would know that for sure. I guess she also told you about my wife's brilliant idea that our marriage should be open after all these years."

"Yes, Teddy, she did. So since you are kinda free to....play. How about playing with me."

"Hun, it's your reputation."

"My reputation? Baby, I'm no more wild than Denise, and you started with her. What is so different about me?"

"We'll Tina, you told me all about your habit last summer. You string guys along until they are totally hooked on the idea of sleeping with you, then it's off to Tiffany's or Nieman Marcus for some high end shopping before they get to close the deal. I'm just not willing to leave you tribute like your dates usually do. So if you want to find out if Denise's story was accurate, you'll follow me to the Hilton now. When we get there, you will give me your pearls and your diamond earrings as my tribute, and then I will spend all night solving whatever curiosities you may have. "

She hesitated, and clutched her pearls. They were really quite beautiful, and sat enticingly on her ample, if surgically enhanced bosom.

"It's a one time offer Tina. I seem to generate a great deal of interest as an available single, and don't plan to look you up or consider you again if you reject me. Denise may end our arrangement any day, so my freedom is essentially limited, and I'm not wasting a night of it."

She lifted the pearls over her head and handed them over. They were really lovely. And the diamonds followed.

"If you are as hot as Denise says, you can keep the shoes too. And if you keep me interested through breakfast, my panties as well."

The Hilton was quite comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. I could get used to eggs benedict with a side of well fucked pussy. I checked out carrying Tina's shoes, and with her very aromatic panties in my pocket. I was quite late to work, but had no early appointments. There were a dozen messages on my phone from Diane. I texted I was ok, and would see her this weekend. Bobbi loved the story, and was quick to point out I was now

Friday

I went home late. Diane had already left with Denise and Tina for their girls night out. Diane left a note for me. She was quite upset that I didn't come home last night, and that I wasn't there to see her off. She felt I wasn't supporting her needs at all in this project, and that we needed t have a serious talk when she came home. Since I didn't have the courtesy to call her last night, I shouldn't expect her to call tonight. She hoped I liked being in the dark about my spouse's whereabouts, but turn about was fair play, and I needed to learn my lesson.

Well, she certainly told me! Now I could look forward to a night of hanging around the house, pacing the floor, anxious about the outcome of her date. Oh sure. Years of marriage, and my one woman had kept me satisfied. Once every week, maybe, we would make love. It was perfect for me. Now 5 different women in 5 nights. All of them all over me, most of them offering to take Diane's place if this experiment resulted in a break up. Now that I knew variety was indeed the spice of life, there was no way in hell I was going to waste my Friday night pining for the only woman who had rejected me this past week.

Ironic huh, the love of my life was now the only woman who had rejected me. Sleeping with her now seemed a distant memory. If I had my way, it was about to become at least 48 hours more distant. I was going out.

I went into the city. My kids had turned me on to alternative rock music, and there was a concert featuring three great bands at Radio City. I ponied up for a great seat, and plopped my ass in the first row of the balcony, on the aisle. I was quickly surrounded by a group of hot twenty something kids. Well. Yes, they were adults, but they were my kids age, so they were kids to me.

Of course I got some ribbing about being out of place, but the chick who teased me about missing the Guy Lombardo concert by a couple of decades had such a cute smile, I couldn't risk smiling back. Of course when the first band stoked it up, and I stood up singing and dancing along (yeah I knew every word to every song all of the bands would play that night) I reached a new level of cool. Of course buying a round of brews helped. And when they passed a funny cigarette my way, I didn't turn it down. Somehow I wound up dancing the night away in the aisles with all of them, and when we left, the Guy Lombardo girl grabbed me by the arm declaring I was coming with them.

"I'm too old to party with you guys."

"I know, but we figure you're good for at least another round."

I was. And I was good for another. And one more. The guys eventually paired off with girls, but there were fewer males than females in the herd that night. By the time the 4th round arrived, there were three of us. At least the rounds were progressively cheaper.

After the first sip, Guy Lombardo girl looked at me, grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep luscious kiss. She tasted of margaritas. Her friend declared that she deserved attention, and when the first girl broke her lip lock, the second picked up where she left off.

That set a time for the night. Their apartment was only a block away. I don't remember the walk there. I do remember clothing flying off bodies, and the bodies hey flew off were incredible. I had forgotten how soft and supple young skin could be. But there was plenty of it to bring back my memories. I was a bit concerned that old reliable might falter, after all, it had been ten inches deep in 5 different women over the last 5 nights. And now faced with two insatiable pretty young things.....but reliable it was. I was told I didn't rebound as fast as the guys they were used to, but my stamina was something they could get used to. By the next morning we were sore, sticky, stinky and smiling. A shower solved the sticky and stinky parts. Time would solve the sore. The smiles would last a long time.

As I was leaving I found Tina's gifts in my pockets. No not the panties, I left them at home on the kitchen table for Diane to find. The earrings looked great on Guy Lombardo girl, and the pearls on her friend though. Seemed appropriate. I was now a sexual Robin Hood, fucking away from the rich and giving to the young and needy. Jewelry does go along way though. They convinced me to spend Saturday strolling through museums and Central Park, and Saturday night at a blues bar in Brooklyn followed by another night of exhaustive fucking. I kissed then goodbye late Sunday morning and headed home to see....

Yeah, bet you thought I was going to say Diane, didn't you. No way. Sunday was Denise's day. I wasn't sure what I felt about Diane just then. She was more than a roommate. i certainly loved her still. we had shared a life time together, raising kids, spending great times and helping each other through bad. But when it came to "inserting tab A into slot B" as the directions read, my tab A wasn't interested in her slot B. as a matter of fact, slots C and D held very little allure either. I just didn't feel prone to considering her a sexual partner. Could it be my wife's desire to experiment and open up our relationship had put her squarely in the "friend zone?"

She was waiting in the living room when I got home. Apparently all was not sweet in CandyLand. Diane was quite upset I wasn't home all day Saturday, and had been stewing in her own anger since she got home Friday night.

"You have some serious fucking explaining to do."

"We'll hello to you too! And how was your weekend?"

"I got laid Thursday and Friday night thank you very much. And I finally found a man who knew how to handle a woman if you'd like to know. I really wanted to share my feelings with you, but you weren't home. What the fuck are you playing with!?"

"Girls."

Well that was pretty clear, and actually quite direct. Diane flew off the handle, blithering a line of shit about how this was supposed to go. I didn't really listen, but she was on a roll. There was something about the natural course of cuckoldry and how it was supposed to draw us closer together by talking our experiences through when they were over and how I was supposed to be at home wondering about her to build the anticipation of our reconnecting and our lovemaking wold be so much stronger and and and and and. Ladies take a note from me. It doesn't take many "ands" until you've entirely lost your male audience. In fact the husband handbook instructs us to begin thinking about something entirely independent of you by the second "and" while being cautious to insert a judicious "yes dear" no less than every 90 seconds to refuel your resolve, and to get your point across long enough for us to complete an entire daydream. Preferably involving someone with large bosoms, long legs, and hair cascading over both as she lies back naked beside us in bed....wait. Sorry, I guess I got distracted. See, even writing that string of "ands" is enough to put a guy in "yes dear" land.

But during this particular oratory of ands, what brought me back to the conversation were the "You were supposed tos." Now if there is any catch phrase mentioned in the Husband Handbook that can counteract a string of "ands" it is "you were supposed to." Now there are several acceptable responses to a "you were supposed to" argument. A guy can choose to ignore it and drop back into his blissful dream world where a very young Audrey Hepburn is luring him to her lair where she will finally reveal her perfect body for his delights. Not a bad choice. Or he can choose a stronger response challenging the wife's assertion that she had a reason to expect him to follow her wish, like "Since when was I supposed to...." which casts doubt on her assertion of authority by denying any agreement which would capitulate control, Or "when did we decide to..." which reclaims his share of the decision making partnership, a prime bargaining chip recommended to women by the Idiots Guide To Controlling and "And" Ignoring Spouse. Progressively more assertive responses range from the "I never said" which is always guaranteed to start a losing argument (because she has the video tape), "There is no way I was ever going to" which may be an argument-ending shot if delivered in an aggressive tone (but also may mean an end to sex for at least a month), or you can just use that simple utterance that men have relied on since Cro Magnon days when dealing with a difficult wife: "I am so upset at your assertion that you have the right to determine what I am supposed to do, I don't care about sex, cooking or anything else you might bring to this relationship, if you don't shut up now I am feeding your entire shoe collection to my dog, Bruno." That day, i chose to use that classic two word version of the last sentiment..."Fuck You."

Diane was a bit taken aback. I don't think she gauged this encounter any better than she gauged my reaction to her decision to cuckold me. I wonder how she thought this attempt to regain an upper hand in this situation by nagging or badgering me would work any better than her declaration that she was dissolving our exclusive relationship arrangement had gone the week before.

I watched the wheels turn in my wife's head. I watched her realize she had nothing to argue with. She had wanted to step out so badly, she had tried to wrap herself in a legal agreement for protection against losing everything in a divorce. She had lost control exactly where she sought to gain it, by failing to ration my access to sex and guarantee my status as a wimpy reluctant cuckold, pining away for her charms. Meanwhile she had discovered that the man she was tired of was full of qualities other women wanted. The last bargaining chip, his supply of access to sex which was supposed to become supremely valuable due to her rationing, was suddenly available to him every day, from a variety of sources.

At the same time, her access to the tender loving sessions with him were no longer available to her but being sampled to great delight by friends, neighbors and strangers half her age. To make matters worse, his new lovers all managed to let her know how jealous they were that she had enjoyed a monopoly on a man like him all those years. He heard about his gentle touch, his handsome face, his strong arms, his wonderful cock, his patience in bed, his intuitive way of giving them what they needed, his endurance as a lover. They had even marveled at his virility. Imagine a man his age, every night this week he spent a vigorous night in bed with another hungry woman. The last two nights in a row spent with two girls half his age, yet here he was ready for his Sunday afternoon date with her best friend.

maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers