Sunday Afternoon Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
And then it was Monday.
3k words
4.07
25.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

(the beginning of this story is titled, Sunday Afternoon Tease)

~continued~

Rick stayed on the sofa waiting, thinking she would be coming from the bedroom in some skimpy little outfit and they would fuck like animals in the living room, then maybe the kitchen. He gripped his cock and stroked it effortlessly and waited. He had to get himself in check three times. He was coming so close, that is when he started to call out to her.

"Shay," he called as he looked over to the closed bedroom door.

Just as he was about to call for her again, the door opened. She entered the living room and went into the office as he called out.

"Hey! Have you forgot about something?" Rick shouted as he picked his heavy cock up from his belly. " Get you sweet Texas ass in here and DO me!" he playfully summoned in his best Al Pacino voice. He knew she was crazy about Pacino.

"I have a deadline, have to get these contracts completed and faxed now. Will ya order Chinese Rick? Lemon Chicken for me Babe," Shay shouted back to him. Then he heard on the phone.

Rick rolled off the sofa and stepped inside the doorway to the office. Holding his cock, he continued stroking. He cleared his throat to get her attention. He again had to get himself in check as she turned and looked at him over the top of her glasses. He smiled that smile that he knew melted her as he pointed to his throbbing cock and mouthed. " What about this Shay?"

Shay just waved her hand in a dismissing manner and turned to the desk, continuing her telephone conversation.

Rick tried to get her attention. He stepped to her and began to slide the head of his cock back and forth between her shoulders as he stood behind her. He then moved to the side of her gently stroking it against her cheek. He was startled when she turned her face to him, causing her lips to be on the head of his cock. He gently pushed as she slipped her tongue out. He inhaled quickly as he thought about taking her there in the office.

He had seen that look in her eyes before.

Just as Rick was thinking how it was going to feel to bend her over the desk and take her from behind, Shay whispered, " Lemon Chicken. Deadline. I will take care of this tomorrow." She quickly wrapped her lips around his thick head again and then released him.

Rick reminded her, " you got this started Shay, you tease me today then tell me to wait until tomorrow?" He stopped as he heard her cell phone ring.

Before long, Rick was asleep on the sofa, stuffed full of Chinese food and not aware the race on the television he had been watching was over.

Shay had finished her work, slipped past him two hours earlier and had been in their bed asleep.

As Rick looked at her form under the sheets, he knew how tired she was. He decided he would let her sleep and they have a good time Monday night after dinner. Knowing he would not be able to lay next to her and keep his hands to himself, he went into the office and took his trumpet from the case.

As Shay slid her palm over to his side of the bed, it was the crisp sheets she felt instead of his muscled, hairy chest. Opening her eyes just a little, the illuminated numbers from the alarm clocked showed, 1:48 AM. She noticed a little light filtering into the bedroom from under the door. She decided she would go find him, see what he was up to. Shay slipped on her white satin robe and loosely tied the belt.

As she got closer to the office door, she could hear his deep inhales and then forceful breaths. Quietly, she peeked inside and there he was. His back to her as he leaned back in his leather office chair. His feet propped up on the desk. His blue terry cloth robe untied and opened. In his left hand he held his silver plated trumpet to his lips and was blowing into as he worked the keys with his thick fingers. He was being careful to not to make his notes loud. His right hand showed signs of movement as he stroked his hard cock in time with his breathing.

As Shay watched him continue to stroke his cock, she could tell that her pussy was not only wet, but swollen just as he was.

Many nights or early mornings they would find each other in the kitchen standing at the Island having a bowl of cereal. Shay decided she would have hers so she slipped passed the door unnoticed.

She took a cereal bowl from the cupboard, a spoon from the drawer and a box of Rice Krispies from the pantry. Stepping to the refrigerator, she poured the cold milk over them and quietly went back down the hall.

As she stepped inside the office, she reached for the belt to her robe and untied it, allowing it to open and expose my naked body. She stepped to the side of him. Rick looked at her, bringing the horn from his lips, but still stroking his hard cock. Rick glanced at the outline of her nipples under the smooth satin, then looked back into her eyes.

Shay started to move close to his legs as she whispered," wanna serenade me while I have my Rice Krispies?"

Without saying a word he slipped his hand to the base of his cock lifting it straight up, brought the trumpet back to his lips and slowly winked at her.

As she slid a spoon of cereal into her mouth, she straddled him. She positioned herself so that she could feel the spongy head of his cock at her opening. As he began to lightly blow into his trumpet, Shay lowered herself onto him. Lifting a little, then she pushed onto him again attempting to take him inside. Shay noticed a little more vibrato from the horn. On the second push his cock spread the tight hole and made it's way in. Shay applied more pressure and felt him snugly go deeper into her body.

Shay continued to eat her Rice Krispies as Rick kept his eyes locked onto hers. She rocked her hips from side to side and his eyes seem to flinch a little. She could feel her labia pull at his thick cock as she pulled her body upward.

After taking another spoonful of cereal, there was a spot of milk on her chin. He softly brushed her chin with his thumb removing the milk. Then he placed his thumb between her breast and wiped the drop of milk there.

Rick was still playing the trumpet. Never missing a note.

Shay rode his cock until the bowl was empty. His meat had filled her tight pussy so well. As she slid off of him, there was a suction and a popping sound.

Without a word, Shay placed the bowl on his desk.....and returned to bed.

Shay noticed the light went off in the office as soon as she slid her naked body under the crisp sheets.

"Mmm... there's that hairy chest," she thought to herself as he pulled her to him....

Rick could smell her excitement on her from riding of his cock. Lightly he kissed her neck and whispered as he pressed his hardness against her, " This is your homework tonight baby. Going to think of different ways to use this," he continued.

Shay stayed very still. They both slept a couple of hours and when Shay opened her eyes, it was now 4 am.

Rick had released his hold on her and was on his back. Shay decided to be his wake up call.

The feel of the crisp sheets sliding over her nipples made her smile as she adjusted the sheet over his body. She then slipped out from under the bedding and positioned herself next to him, but their bodies laid in opposite directions. Rick's first sense as he woke was Shay's legs cradling his head, her scent at him, as she lowered her pussy to his mouth. Without anything more than a moan, Rick placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down to him. Shay felt him pull at her labia holding it tight between his lips. He teased her by pulling at it then releasing it. Repeatedly. Shay had to press hard against his lips to stop him. The stimulation though had to be continued, so she began to slide her folds back and forth over his lips. She watched as the sheet that was over his growing cock began to come alive. She loved watching his uncircumcised cock go hard. Almost as much as she loved keeping it hard. Rick flattened his tongue and licked her puffy softness like an animal savoring his meal.

With an urgency in her voice Shay told him, " It's time for homework Shuggar!" At that moment Rick pushed his tongue into puffy pussy and began to fuck her with it. Quick little baby fucks that were making Shay grind into him as she also tried to pull away to make her pleasure last longer. Shay leaned forward as Rick took her by the thighs, she was going to have to distract him quick. She placed her mouth over the sheet on his cock. The target was marked and visible for her. The precum spot had soaked through. She began to mouth and suck the spot. The sensations were being felt all the way to his aching balls. Uncontrollably, Rick began to thrust upward. His cock darting at her mouth with the sheet between them, this causing his pleasure to be intensified. Rick knew her well. He knew that her placing her mouth on the sheet was a diversion. It was time for his, he needed one to.

Without stopping the tease on Shay's pussy, he pulled at her labia with the suction of his lips, while sliding off her labia he placed his hardened tongue at her clit with a sustained pressure and slipped his thick middle finger into her wet pussy. His distraction worked. Shay buried her face into the sheet over his cock, Rick felt her pussy begin to contract as she fucked his finger moaning. Her pussy had engulfed his middle finger and she was making use of all of it. Rick smiled to himself as he began to rotate his hand, palm up, which placed his finger on that sweet 'G' spot. Shay was slammed into a mind blowing orgasm. One of those that were so strong, he could not have stopped her body from thrashing if he had wanted to. It amazed him how intense those were for her. As Shay began to regain her control, she was only moaning with alternating clenches of her pussy around his finger. As he felt Shay begin to kiss at his form under the sheet, he began to move his finger in and out in short gentle strokes. Her pussy was so tight and pleased, the slight suction sound was heard as he down this. He smiled as he thought about that was one place he would not mind being stuck in.

No sooner had that thought come to mind, Shay began to slide down his toned body. He felt as her body disconnected from his finger. He felt her as she started to slide the sheet away from him. By the time her lower body was over his, she had straddled his hips and taken his thick, precum oozing cock in her small hand. This time she held it up for her to sit on. Before slithering her wet pussy on it, she prepared it by rubbing her pussy thorough with it. Even moving it up and down her crack making sure to press it hard to her asshole. When she done that, Rick sat up in bed wrapping his arms around her middle while kissing her neck. Shay slipped the coated head of his cock to her pussy and lowered herself onto him. Rick inhaled so deep as he felt her surround him, she felt him suck at her neck. Shay began to ride him with purpose. She took her breast in her hands to help with the shock of her bouncing on him.

Rick then placed his big hands over hers as she continued to pull the pleasure from him. When Shay felt the tip of his tongue making wet trails between her shoulder blades, that added to her excitement. She arched her back causing her pussy to tilt forward. In doing so, his cock brushed the 'G' spot and her pussy gripped him tighter. He took her flesh between his teeth and bit down as he felt the initial spurt of cum blast into her. Rick pulled her tighter to him and she slipped her right hand between them, taking his balls into her grasp. The next blast of cum was more intense. Then the third. Shay smiled as his hot labored breath was on her sweaty back. His moans were now in time to her light tugs to his relaxing balls. As Shay felt the cum begin to coat her hand that was still massaging his balls, she knew she was not through with him.

Turning her face to the side as he fondled her breast, she could feel his cock losing it's firmness but it seemed to stay long. She began to lift from him causing his spent cock to fall against his tummy. Rick watched as she moved away from him. Rick stretched out on the bed, his body still feeling the rush from what just happened. He turned to pull her body next to his and found her reaching to the nightstand. When Shay turned back to him, she was holding her vibrator as she moved close. Rick smiled as she placed the tip of it to his chest. He felt it as she slowly drew an 'S' there.

He asked in a low voice, " That 'S' for Superman?"

Shay smiled and replied, "Uh uh...it's for 'suck,' then she drug the tip to his lips.

Rick's lips parted just enough for her to push it in his mouth a little and twist it. He brought his left hand up to hers and took the vibrator. In one swift move he pushed her back on the bed, rolled over to her on his side. He placed the wet vibrator on her breast bone. Shay sucked her tummy in and held it as he started sliding it down her body. He watched as he trailed it down her soft skin, at times thinking he saw her tummy jump with pleasure. When he touched her gold 'S' charm at her belly bo, he pushed the button on. Shay drew her right leg up quickly as the sensation radiated from her belly bo to her clit as the two metals vibrated. Just as quickly as he turned it on, he turned it off. As he bit the tip of his tongue he continued downward. Stopping only after the tip of the vibrator rested at the beginning of her slit. Then he looked her into eyes and twisted it slowly applying some pressure. Shay began to slide her foot down the sheets, resting her raised leg, slightly spread, inviting him in. Rick softly teased his lady. Stroking her wet pussy before he adjusted his grip to her toy. His initial thrust was quick and only half the length was inserted. As he withdrew all but the tip, Shay arched her back as soon as he started back in...this time he had turned it on. She was quickly feeling her heartbeat pulsing through her body and an orgasm took over.

"OOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rick.....uuuuuuuuughhhhhhhh," She moaned as her lungs emptied.

Quickly she inhaled and another jolt went through her body.

The room seem to go quiet.

The next thing she knew she was on her knees in the center of the bed. Rick was positioned behind her guiding his hard cock into her pussy. He pulled at her hips and reached around her touching the vibrator to her clit as he began to slam into her. Shay was feeling his sweat dripping on her backside and it running down her side. The switch was turned on the vibrator resting on her clit and they both began to fight for dominance. Like animals they wanted their release. Rick felt her as she melted into her orgasm. Her small body seemed to go limp under him, he knew he was on his own now. Pressing into the middle of her shoulder blades causing her ass to be at a perfect angle. His cock deep inside her tight pussy as he brought the vibrator to her backside. He placed the tip at her crack and guided it down so that it hummed on her asshole. He felt the stimulation on his cock and that was it. He felt his flood of cum start blasting into her as his balls were being teased with the vibration as well as his cock feeling it from the inside. It seemed to go on forever, wave after wave of sweet pleasure.

Rick cut it off and let the vibrator fall to the bed as he gently pressed her body into the matress. His relaxed, sweaty body covered hers like a second skin. Shay stretched her arms out over her head. Rick placed his arms on hers and laced his fingers with her fingers.

A voice broke the silence... " a beautiful Monday is in store for us today. Temps to be in the upper 80's.....," there was the alarm.

Shay felt the growl on her shoulder that he let out knowing it was time to get up and prepare for work.

Shay heard a muffled, " I don't want to go in today."

Shay freed her hand from his and reached for the phone on the nightstand.

Rick lifted the receiver and replied, "Sure will be glad when you get home."

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers