Sunday At The Fort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

I froze as I felt his finger touch my asshole. His oil coated finger pushed gently against my puckered opening. Slowly he sank an inch of his oily finger into my ass. I moaned at the sensation. The feelings that were surging through my body closed off everything around me except for the four of us.

Ted started moving his finger back and forth in my ass in a steady motion. Slowly I felt my ass muscles start to relax. Jennifer squeezed some more oil onto my asshole. His finger now easily slid deep into me. My ass was now relaxed and open to him as he continued to fuck it with his finger. Carefully he inserted a second finger into my ass as he kept stroking me. I could feel my ass opening wide to admit his two questing fingers. Soon, he was rapidly pushing both fingers deep into my ass until his hand was slapping against me. He was now pumping my ass with a rapid twisting motion that really made me go crazy with desire.

I felt Ted stretch out on the blanket as he continued to pump his fingers into me. Opening my eyes, I saw Jennifer pulling his swim trunks down his legs. His long thin cock sprang into view and swayed in the air. Jennifer squirted oil onto his cock and then used her hand to rub it all over his hard rod from the head all of the way down to his balls. Ted groaned as she stroked him a few times and then let go. His cock was shining in the sun as the oil glistened on it.

I felt David move beside me. Looking at him, I saw that he too had taken off his trunks. He kissed me as Ted stroked his fingers in and out of my ass. My ass and pussy were both throbbing with need. As David lay down beside me, he turned on his back. His big thick cock had grown to full attention as he watched his friend fingering my ass.

Rising up onto my knees, I felt Ted remove his finger from my ass. Climbing over David, I mounted him, and lowered myself onto his very stiff cock. I usually like that position. It gives me control. But I was a little nervous thinking about what else was going to happen. My dripping pussy was filled with hard man flesh, as David pulled me down onto his chest.

David's arms were wrapped around me holding me in position for Ted. I was kneeling over David with my ass pushed slightly up in the air. Ted moved himself into position behind me, one knee and hand on the ground for support, and the other leg bent. Jennifer reached in and grasped her husband's cock. I held still with David's cock buried in me as Jennifer rubbed the head of Ted's dick up and down the crack of my ass. She positioned the oily head of his cock on my lubricated asshole and held it there.

I forced myself to relax, despite the pounding of my heart. I rested my face against David's damp chest, and inhaled the sweet essence of his fresh male sweat. With a slight push, Ted pressed the head of his cock against my brown bud. My ass resisted the penetration of his hard spear. Jennifer stroked his cock as he pressed more forcefully. I felt my asshole spread to admit his hard flesh. Jennifer and I both gasped as suddenly, with a slight jerk, his cock head popped past the outer ring of my asshole.

Ted gave me a moment to adjust, then, he slowly started to work his oily cock deeper into my ass. Jennifer removed her hand and watched as her husband's cock slowly disappeared up into my ass. The feeling of fullness was driving me up the blazing path of tantalizing erotic sensations as his hard-on pushed against the walls of my anal tunnel. My nerves quivered and my body shook as I allowed the invader to enter my dark cavern. It took several slow strokes, but finally, he was sliding the full length of his long thin cock into me.

I lifted my head and bit my lip. The sensation of being completely filled was amazing. As they both remained still for a moment it seemed as if I had one single, enormous object up inside me.

As he felt my ass relax a little around his cock, Ted started to slowly fuck me. Then, David started moving again. As they both started to slowly push in and out of me the sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced. After a few false starts, they got into rhythm and fucked me in time with each other. I could feel each cock rubbing the other through the thin membrane that separates my pussy and my ass.

As Ted supported his weight on his knees, he grasped my hips and started making long plunging strokes into my ass. I could feel David's cock as he started to increase the power of his thrusts into my pussy. A strange mewling sound started coming from my mouth as the intense stimulating invasions of my body continued.

By now, Ted was completely filling my ass with deep strokes of his hard flesh. His body slamming against my buttocks was making a loud slapping sound as he pummeled me without mercy. He was like a wildman as he rode me with a fiery hunger. David was matching him stroke for stroke as he thrust up into my pussy, using the strength of his powerful hips and legs.

With the pressure from above, and the firmness of David's hard rod, my clit was being rubbed with every thrust. That, combined with the added sensations coming from my ass, were causing erotic stimulations I had never experienced. I had enjoyed anal sex before, but never a double penetration. The feeling is out of this world. I couldn't help it, I grunted and moaned each time they filled me.

I laid flat again on David's chest surrendering myself to their over whelming plundering of my body. As my orgasm began to build I could only lie there and allow them to take me. My hard nipples seemed to bore holes in his chest. They rubbed against him as my body moved back and forth in response to their determined strokes. They were now both making long hard thrusts as they pumped their full lengths into me. Why had I waited so long in my life to enjoy this?

In the next couple of moments I was swept away on a tide of lust. My grunts and moans changed to animalistic, savage cries, which I couldn't prevent from getting louder and louder. I was trapped and unable to pull away. I was at their mercy and they could do whatever they wished. I screamed wildly as they continued to fuck me, stabbing me over and over with their hard cocks, using long hard strokes to plunge deep into both of my holes.

My noises excited them to greater effort as I lay between them. I was just a receptacle for their savage assault. My body jerked like a rag doll in response to their pummeling attacks. David reached up and pulled my nipples as Ted grasped my hips, pulling me back to meet his rampaging cock. I saw the veins in David's neck stand out as he repeatedly surged up into my hot quivering pussy. I felt my juices running out and down his hips as he grunted with each thrust he made up into my open soaked well of desire.

I could feel their cocks rubbing together inside me, separated by only a thin membrane as they pounded into me. I was being held in suspension between them as they raised me to meet these new sensations that were filling my body. I reached around and clasped Ted's muscular ass, feeling the curve and the flexing of his muscles as he filled my ass with his hard throbbing dick.

My pussy and ass were pulsing in rhythm to their strokes. I was completely lost in the pleasure of the moment. The intense pleasure finally became too much for me to withstand. "Fuck me," I screamed, "OOOOHHHH. YES! Plow me with your big hard cocks! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! YYYEEESSS!!!"

My orgasm burst over me in a tidal wave of brilliance that swept me over the waterfall of pleasure. I could feel my pussy spasm around David's cock as he plowed into me. My juices were squirting out and covering us both with hot sweet nectar as I came. I could feel my ass quivering as my orgasm took over all of the muscles in my body. The muscles lining the inside of my ass pulled on Ted's cock as he filled my ass with long strong strokes. As they felt me cum, my screams as well as my grasping ass and pussy set them off. Ted bellowed in completion as he emptied his hot load of cum into my ass. As David could feel Ted's cock pulsing as he emptied his hot load into me. David felt Ted's cock blasting into me on the other side of that thin membrane. His own hard tool spasmed inside me. He roared in ecstasy as a mighty flood of his own sweet honey filled my pussy. The men filled both of my openings to overflowing as they emptied their sweet loads into my twitching pussy and ass. They flooded my holes with huge amounts of cum. I could feel it hitting the top of each passage as they blasted into me.

I couldn't hold it all. Both of my holes gushed as I felt their loads spilling around their hard cocks and out of me onto the beach towel beneath us. As my spasms subsided, I used my pussy and ass to milk the final drops out of their cocks as they finished unloading their seed.

We lay panting in a quivering mass of arms and legs for a moment. Then, with a groan, Ted rolled off of me and onto the towel beside us. My breath was coming in heaving gasps as I recovered from the exertion I had just experienced.

When my breathing had almost gotten back to normal, I looked down into David's eyes. There was so much love there. Leaning down, I kissed him with all of the love that I felt coursing through me.

Looking over at Jennifer, I saw her bikini lying next to her on the blanket. Her hand was still between her legs where she had been masturbating furiously as she watched us. "Oh my God." she moaned. I have got to try that."

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12