Sunday Car Wash

Story Info
Sydney exposes herself to strangers and her neighbor.
1.6k words
4.36
75.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Sunday Morning, Sydney wakes up at the crack of dawn, hours before her husband, just to wash her car, a Ford Mustang convertible. She spends hours washing, waxing and polishing her car until it sparkles like new. It's the same routine every Sunday, and recently she has been joined by her next-door neighbor, Ted, who watches her from his front porch.

She finds it erotic that he is up early again today to see her washing her car, or more precisely, to see how little she is wearing while washing her car. Her husband would not approve of her purposefully enticing his voyeurism but nevertheless, she has started wearing less and less each Sunday morning, like a string bikini or a half shirt with her shortest shorts, just to tease his curiosity.

Sydney is 22 years old with long strawberry blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and is a 5' 4" 110-pound petit beauty. Her husband Mike is 30 years old and rightfully over protective of his young bride, knowing too well that she can be wild and yet, he is completely in the dark about her public exhibitions.

Today she is wearing her white satin pajama pants and a white camisole which she slept in last night. She is considering going back inside and changing because without a bra the mist from spraying the water hose is making her nipples visible from underneath the sheer material.

Instead, she looks up from her car over at Ted and waves good morning to see that she still has his full attention. The more she thinks about him watching her, the more she considers the possibilities of how she can have some fun with him, right now, while Mike is still asleep.

She pictures him seeing her perky 34B tits, or the luscious curve of her ass, or maybe a view of her neatly trimmed pussy. She imagines what his reaction might be considering that they are neighbors, will he behave the same way as strangers act when they catch an unexpected peek, with a look of surprise and delight, or will he try and hide his emotions and show no reaction at all?

To flash him from right in front of her house, she decides she needs to make it look unintentional. She certainly doesn't want him telling her husband that she deliberately exposed herself, giving away her special secret that she has managed to keep from him for the past two years, beginning with the very first time, on her wedding night.

Right after their marriage ceremony they drove until midnight to a bed and breakfast to stay the night before leaving on a 7 day cruise the next morning on their honeymoon. After they checked in, Mike left to buy some alcohol at a nearby convenience store.

From the bedroom window Sydney could see the night clerk, who had checked them in a few minutes earlier, was now standing outside in the dark, watching her every move.

She wasn't sure why or even how it started, but outside the clerk watched in silence as she slowly removed her tank top and skirt, and then her bra and panties. When Mike returned he could not have known that the clerk had seen his wife completely naked, or that she had left a small gap in the curtains just enough for someone outside to watch Mike fucking his new bride.

Today she is still obsessed with exposing herself to complete strangers, men that she will never see again. Showing off for a neighbor was risky, but she was up to the challenge and decides to innocently flash him her little white ass.

She gets in the back seat of her car and pulls off her pajamas along with her panties. She could see him lean forward in his chair trying to see what she is doing in the back seat.

She puts her pajama paints back on and gets out of the car, then picks up the water hose and squeezes it to stop the flow of water. As she builds up water pressure she acts confused like she is trying to locate a kink somewhere in the hose.

She aims the hose at her body and releases her tight grip. Water rushes out and soaks her camisole and drenches her pajamas. She screams out but lets the water continue to pour over her body before dropping the hose to the ground.

The cold water takes her breath away and when she looks down at her body she realizes her impromptu plan worked a little too well.

Her top is completely transparent and she can easily see her erect nipples through the thin material. Her pajama pants hug her like a second skin down her legs and around her ass cheeks. Without any panties, she can even see the impression of her pussy. Just then she hears, "Are you alright?" She looks up to see Ted standing right in front of her.

Surprised she replies, "Yes, just a small problem with the hose, I'm alright." She watches as his eyes canvas her wet body. She lets him soak up the view of her shapely breasts that are clearly on display.

"I can't believe how wet I am," she said as she lifts both sides of her camisole up to her chest, then moves her hands underneath and around to the front, lifting the fabric away from her breasts and then back down again. Ted can't believe his perfect timing as he gets a peek at her tits, right up to the fringe of her pink nipples. It happens so fast, he isn't sure if she even realizes her brief exposure standing right in front of him.

"Feel how wet my pants are," she pulls the top of her pajamas away from her skin to provide him with some material to touch. As she turns to look for a towel she can feel Ted take advantage of her as he gently pulls the elastic band even further away providing a clear view of her trimmed bush.

"You're right, you really are soaked!" he commented, thinking she had just unknowingly let him look down her pants. Sydney remembers the only other time that she let someone close enough to touch her, is was actually two men from Japan, and her impromptu plan with them did not go well for her, and unfortunately, they have the photos to prove it.

It was a year ago at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, while Mike was playing at the porker tables she was soaking up the sun alone by the pool, when two Japanese men approached her and asked if she would take their picture.

She was wearing a thong bikini and she knew what they really wanted was her naked ass on camera. She decided to let them have their fun and after she took their picture she agreed to have her picture taken with each of them.

After she posed standing next to the first guy, shoulder to shoulder, the two men traded places and the second guy stood next to her in the same position, (click). She then turned to say goodbye, providing a side view of her ass, (click) and then pretended to twist her ankle and fell forward against his chest, (click) to keep his balance he reached down and inadvertently grabbed her ass, (click) but instead they both fell backwards down onto the lounge chair, (click) she landed right on top of him with her bare ass up in the air, (click) as she tried to lift herself up somehow his hands got caught her bikini top and off it came, exposing her tits to bounce around freely as she tried to stand up, (click) (click) (click).

Sydney still today searches the Internet knowing that eventually those pictures will show up and she will have a lot of explaining to do. Now that Ted has just seen down her pants it was time to complete her mission, let him marvel at her tight ass. She reaches down and picks up a towel and announces, "I should probably get out of these wet pants before I catch a cold," then turns her back to him and loosely ties the towel around her waist and reaches up underneath the towel and pulls down her pajama pants.

He could see her stepping out of her pajamas as the towel slips down her hips and stops just above her ass. Sydney did her best to make it look unintentional as she reaches for her pants and lets the towel fall off exposing her ass and a perfect backside view of her bald pussy lips as she bends over to pick up the towel.

She quickly wraps the towel back around her waist and turns around to apologize,
"I'm so sorry, how embarrassing…" she declares, knowing that her plan has worked perfectly.

"No need to apologize, accidents happen," he assures her as he tries to keep his composure but is unable to stop the bulge from growing inside his pants.

Sydney could feel her pussy getting wet as well, she treated him to much more than just a view of her sweet ass and anymore she feared he might become suspicious of his good fortunes. She then excuses herself, "Ted, I should go inside now and get dressed, see you later and again I'm so sorry, please don't tell anyone!" And off she goes.

Back in her bedroom Mike wakes up feeling Sydney sucking his cock. He doesn't know what has her so excited as she climbs on top of him and guides his cock up inside her pussy. Rocking back and forth, in and out, she grinds herself down on him for several minutes and then experiences a powerful orgasm before Mike finally shoots his load.

Sydney thinks about how much she enjoys exposing herself and how good it makes her feel sexually. She truly believes that secretly exposing herself to strangers helps to improve her sex life with her husband, and that if Mike ever found out her secret he would absolutely forgive her…well, maybe.

The End