Sunday Funday

Story Info
Sub gets her day of pleasure and punishment payback on Master.
1.5k words
3.33
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked so peaceful and deep in sleep; she hesitated on whether she wanted to disturb Master. His handsome face with a slight smile on his lips and eyes closed. He looked so content she wondered where his dreams had taken him during the night. They had spent the evening before dancing under the stars, enjoying each other's company. The loons on the lake had joined their little party by serenading them with their chatter. Adding a peaceful backdrop to the evening.

Her hesitation lasted only seconds. She knew Sunday was her day and wanted to make every moment of it count. "Her Day" a concept so new to her that she wasn't sure where to begin. But Master was such a great teacher; she knew it wouldn't take her long to adapt to the ritual.

She got out of bed slowly and moved to Master's treasure chest in the corner of the room. As she quietly opened it up, her stomach did a flip thinking about what pleasures she'll soon be enjoying when Master was at her mercy.

Almost like a child in a candy store, she wasn't sure what to choose. Too many treats made the decision so challenging. Then she spied the toys she wanted and scooped them up with a gleam in her eyes. She quietly closed the cover of the chest and tipped toed back to the bed. Master was still sound asleep.

As she climbed back on the bed, she couldn't help but pause to admire Master's hard body and wonderful thick long cock just waiting for some attention from her. She leaned down and planted a warm wet kiss on the head of his cock. Mmmm how she loved the taste of him.

She took the cock ring she had taken from the chest and placed it around his cock and balls. Master stirred. She knew now he was awake even though he didn't open his eyes. He was playing along. She began stroking his wonderful cock and lowered her mouth on him as he started to grow harder. Then she stopped.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled. But for only a second then the smile was gone. "Lay on the floor by the chair", she ordered. When he was positioned on his back on the floor, Mistress handcuffed his outstretched wrists to a leg of the chair. (The same chair where he would sit each night before he went to bed to read. She, the ever obedient slut, would kneel before him and massage his tired feet. She liked her Master relaxed for bed time.)

Mistress stood up and surveyed her handiwork. Now to get herself ready... She steps into her favorite red stiletto heels, clamps on a pair of nipple rings and grabs the red and black flogger she had taken out of the treasure chest. It fit so perfectly in her hand.

She moved to position herself with a foot on each side of his head, looking down at his face then her eyes moved down his chest to his cock which she could see was starting to get hard. She liked the looks of him laying there, naked and exposed. But most of all she loved looking at her handsome Master, knowing that he was getting excited thinking about what was going to happen.

As she squats down over Master's face, she knows he can see the string to the Ben wa balls she had inserted early. Her cunt was already wet from the stimulation of the balls and the anticipation of playing with her Master. And as she hovered within inches of his face, he could see how wet she was and how sweet her juices smelled. He licked his lips and tried to taste her. She slapped his face. "Not yet, bad bad Boy", she told him.

As his erection grew bigger, his nipples grew harder as well. Just begging for some attention, she thought, and attention they will get. She takes the nipple clamps off her own hard nipples and places them on his. She flicks the clamps with her fingers, moving them back and forth. She can hear him moan a little. She smiles.

She stands up and steps her right foot over his body, scrapping her stiletto heel across his stomach. She walks to his feet and moves his legs apart with her heels. He's now spread eagle for her. His fat cock is standing at attention. The cock ring was tight around his cock. Mmmmm she enjoyed looking at him like that. She gets on her knees between his feet. She slides his feet back towards his ass so his ass is exposed to her. Such a nice ass, she thought to herself, but something was missing. Ahh, she knew what was missing LOL. She grabs the vibrating butt plug and switches the button to a low hum. She wets Master's ass with her tongue and slides the plug in. His throaty moan blending in nicely with the hum of the plug.

Mistress stretches his legs back out flat. She runs the flogger tail up the inside of her bad boy's leg, across his cock and down the other leg. This makes him twitch as it tickles him. But there was a greater purpose for her grabbing the flogger. He watches her as she raises the flogger and flogs his stomach until she can see his stomach muscles contract and small beads of sweat form on his face. She then moves the flogger down to his hard cock. With just the right amount of force, she moves the flogger back and forth against his cock. She can hear him suck in his breathe. More beads of sweat.

Although she was enjoying this game, she couldn't help herself from tasting him. She bends down and takes his cock in her mouth. Swallowing it down her throat until she gags and her eyes water. She can hear the humming of the butt plug. She clenches her teeth around the base of his cock, scrapping her teeth against his cock as she moved her mouth up. The head of his cock was swollen and inviting. Just like a tootsie pop... For every lick of the sweet head it's always followed by a nibble in anticipation of tasting the yummy center. She devoured the head of his cock until she begins to taste his pre-cum.

She walks back to straddle his head again. Lowering herself over his mouth, he knows what she wants and begins running his hot tongue over her clit. She orders him to remove the Ben wa balls by wrapping his tongue around the string and pulling them out. Feeling the balls slide out of her makes her quiver. She holds the balls by the string and tells him to take them in his mouth and suck all of her pussy juice off them. "Tell me how good they taste", she commands. He does as he's told.

Now he has her clit swollen and ready to explode. She needs to cum. She's going to make him watch her cum only it won't be due to fucking his tongue or cock. She was going to fuck herself with her pink rabbit and make him watch her receive pleasure from the battery-operated cock.

She sits on the edge of the chair with her pussy in his line of vision when he looked up. She slid the vibrator in her cunt and turned it on high. He watched as she moved it in and out over and over again until she couldn't take it any longer. She quickly moved to his face and gushes her cum from his forehead to his open mouth. Aaahhhh that felt so good.

Regaining her composure, she realizes that her Master's cock is still hard and waiting for relief. She moves off his face and slides her wet cunt down to his chest. She removes the nipple clamps after tugging on them a little. She then slides down his stomach, leaving a trail of pussy juice as she moves to his cock. She lowers herself on his hard cock. He goes into her so deep, she moans. She continues to move up and down on his cock. Coming off it so his head rubs her clit then she slides back down. She reaches down and turns the plug on high. This drives Master crazy and his ass begins to squirm, moving in circles which is making his cock move around inside her. Mistress squeezes his balls tightly as he begins shooting his cum inside her. She can't hold back any longer either and in a wave of pleasure, cums all over his cock.

It was sad to waste such sweet cum they had just mixed together in her pussy. She got off his cock and as she squirted their cum out of her cunt into her hand, it overflowed from her hand onto his chest. She wipes their cum all over her big tits. Massaging it over her nipples making them hard again. Leaning over his mouth she puts one nipple in his mouth so he can suck their cum off her tit. She bends down and sucks their cum off her other tit at the same time.

Another great Sunday Funday!