Sunday Funday

Story Info
Your first session with me.
3.5k words
4.5
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a bright sunny Sunday morning...Sunday Funday!

We had arranged to meet at a local motel. It's perfect that the sun is shining brightly on the pale walls outside the door.

You followed your instructions to the letter. Dressed to kill in a black miniskirt and top with those high heels I like so very much. You arrive as I have instructed...no sunglasses. You have been wondering why I stressed that point so much in my instructions to you last night when we had made the final arrangement for today's session.

Your instructions were to arrive and knock on the door at exactly 10am. Not one minute before or after. Room 102.

You arrive right on queue, 10am sharp, and knock on the door. The door opens just enough for you to come in and it quickly closes behind you. The dark of the room envelopes you. You can't see anything.

Nothing is said as you are guided to a nearby chair that is facing the window. All you can see is a dark silhouette formed by the trickle of light leaking from the curtain. Once you are seated a blindfold is placed on you and you are reminded of a promise to respect you limits. If you have anything to add now is the time.

You say you have no further limits. You are assured that it is only you and I in the room and no pictures or video will be taken. You are lead to the restroom and the door closed. Once the door is closed you are stripped down completely.

You feel my hands on either side of your head and my light kiss on your forehead. My hands slowly glide over your skin, following the curves of your neck and shoulders. Down to your ample and amazing breasts. You feel my finger tips on your soft smooth skin, their gentle strength as they glide over your curves. As my hands reach your waist they greedily explore around to the small of your back. You feel my entire hand now caressing you...down across your hips and ass.

Your blindfold is removed and you are helped to your hands and knees. You quickly glance around and notice this bathroom is very spacious. Plenty of room for you to be on all fours and me to walk around you and not touch you. You've never been in a handicap hotel room before.

You notice I am in my boxers...nothing else which explains the fast action at the door. You are requested to look at the wall or floor and nothing else. You sense my energy as I kneel beside you and place my hand on your ass. You can feel my fingers as they part your cheeks then my lubricated fingers massaging your tight hole.

You hear me ask if you had ever had an enema before...you respond that you have not. Then you hear me say: "Everything will be fine...we will go slow. While I demand a clean ass...it needn't be a discomfort to achieve." You feel the lubricated tip of the nozzle pressing against you. "Breathe" I tell you as it slowly slides inside you.

Once fully inserted you feel the flow begin. Very slowly. Almost imperceptible but as a few minutes go by you are certain you feel it.

"You will be taking a full bag today. We may be here a while but trust me it's worth it. The freedom of feeling clean inside opens you up in ways you never imagined possible. Removes inhibitions and relaxes you."

The liquid is perfect temperature as you feel the pressure building now...filling you...trickling inside you.

After a bit you hear me open the clamp one more notch. You feel my hands rubbing your belly to help you relax and take the volume. "You are half way there!"

With the valve opened more it doesn't take long until you hear me say to you how proud I am of you...you took an entire bag without complaint.

You can feel me remove the nozzle and carefully replace it with a smallish butt plug and instruct you to hold it for the next 15 minutes so the yogurt enema can work it's magic. While we wait your belly massage continues and you feel my hand caressing your ass.

Once your time is up you are helped to the toilet and relieved when your plug is removed. You look at the floor and hear me say: "When you are empty we will shower...I like clean...perfume smells fantastic but tastes terrible." The first and only hint of what is to come.

Your blindfold is placed back on and you hear me start the shower. You dare to make a small fuss about how you are supposed to wash up blindfolded. I reply: you are not washing anything...you haven't earned it yet.

The elastic of the blindfold is being used to hold your hair off your neck. We step into the spacious shower and you feel me begin to wash your body starting at the hairline. Then down to wash your neck and shoulders...and along your breasts. You notice that I'm taking my time, washing very slowly and methodically. You begin to imagine that as I wash your body I am paying attention to your expressions...watching your body...learning every inch of you and this bath sponge is apparently my tool of choice. You notice me play with the bath sponge on your nipples for a little bit. Then you feel me move to wash your back. The shower head has been adjusted so it hits the floor in front of us. You sense my movement as I drop to my knees to wash your legs and feet. You enjoy the gentle cleansing of your pussy then your ass. "There will be no question that I own this pussy and ass after today."

You sense me rinse your body off and now you can definitely tell I am watching your responses again as I go. You are made to wait briefly while I rinse myself off. We step out of the shower and you feel the soft absorbent towel begin drying you off.

We move back out into the room. You stand facing me with your hand extended in front of your body. You feel me place a soft cuff on each wrist and cinch them down firmly. "We wouldn't want you slipping loose now would we?" Each of your hands is then locked up over your head. Then you feel me place similar cuffs on each ankle. Your legs are spread giving full access to your entire body.

You feel ear buds being placed into your ears...the kind that have the hook over the ear so they won't fall off. The wire is run up through the blindfold elastic for extra support.

You ask what you are going to be listening to today...the only reply...white...and the room noises disappear into the white noise...the only sound you can hear over the white noise is my voice. You feel totally exposed and vulnerable...isolated.

You can hear me over the white noise, speaking into your ear: "You have demonstrated a remarkable amount of trust so far, I truly appreciate it and promise never to betray the trust you have placed in me...Shall we begin?"

You feel my hand on your left ankle lifting your foot of the floor and into a plastic bucket, then the right foot too. You are not sure what to expect as you stand there. You sense me moving around behind you then feel very warm water filling the bucket. It isn't hot water just very warm...almost hot but not quite.

As your feet and calves acclimate to the warm water, you feel me sucking on your nipple. It is drawn into my warm mouth and you feel me nibble on it slightly. Then just as it gets very hard I pull away. You feel the bite of the nipple camp and my warm mount on your other nipple and soon that nipple too has a clamp squeezing it. At this point it hurts a little but not too bad.

You are left like this for a few minutes longer. The water seems to have cooled to room temperature. The discomfort of the nipple clamps is growing. The heavy chain connecting them is constantly tugging down on them and swings as you breathe and shift your body reminding you that they are there.

Your leg is being lifted again...you cooperate and lift it clear of the bucket. However instead of landing on the floor like you expected it is plunged into a bucket of ice cold water. You gasp. You feel your other leg being lifted and plunged into another bucket of ice water. The shock is incredible but you do not hesitate. You experience the warmth being sucked from your lower legs and feet. The shock fades to cold...then to a dull ache.

You detect my hand slide between your legs from behind and the familiar tingle of a bullet vibrator as it is pressed against your clit. You arch your back to press your clit against the vibration and enjoy it even more. You were instructed to masturbate three times a day for the entire previous week but not to cum. You feel the tension building and begin rocking and grinding into my hand as much as you can. Your frustration builds because no matter how hard you try you can't get enough stimulation to reach orgasm. The harder you try to grind the lower I move my hand...it's always just out of reach.

You endure the cold creeping up your legs as your toes go numb. The cold makes you joints ache. It's extremely distracting.

Then you notice the warmth of my hand on your ass, separating your cheeks, exposing your tight sphincter. A lubricated finger begins pressing into you. You relax and accept it. Moving slowly it enters and exits you, over and over, each time bringing more lube into and going deeper and deeper. Then it is gone. The tip of a butt plug takes its place. It is worked slowly into you. It stretches your ass, penetrating you. You had said anal was ok...but only when you asked for it. You make a noise of protest and hear my response: "You have given yourself to me, to be taken on this trip. If you wish we can stop now and you would be free to go...no judgements..." You relax and shift your legs allowing better access. The plug slides ever deeper, stopping and backing out a little when you start to tighten around it. Each time you relax and accept it's girth until your sphincter clamps down on the narrow neck and you feel the base pulled tight against your ass by your own body.

The plug begins vibrating. It is a strong vibration of steady speed at first but soon develops a rhythm of slow and fast vibrations. Each wave lasting a few seconds. The sensation is very intense and very arousing.

You could really enjoy it if your feet weren't killing you. The pain from the ice water has increased. You are shivering. Your feet are quickly removed from the ice water back to the bucket of warm water. The temperature difference overloads the nerves in your feet. Intellectually you know the water is just warm...but your feet are on fire. You buckle from the sudden pain but the restrains support you. Pins and needles begin shooting through your feet and legs as nerves begin to awaken.

You are helped back to your feet and you feel my warm hand moving across your skin. There's something on my fingers though...the tips feel cold. Your ass is humming, your feet recovering, and my hand pulls away.

There is the sudden bite of an electric discharge at your hairline. This is one of those spots you reacted to while being showered. It startles you but does not hurt. Your mind races to imagine what I'm doing to you and you remember me telling you about my favorite toy...my violet wand, and how I said I would put metal banjo picks on my finger tips, connect my body directly with the output of the wand and become "the evil fucking emperor" with lightning shooting from my fingers. You had said it sounded fascinating and now you are experiencing it first hand. Your nerves light up as my fingers skillfully make the electricity dance along your hairline. The intensity grows as more power is applied. It feels like a vibrator under your skin. An incredible sensation and your mind wonders how that would feel elsewhere. You become aware that your pussy is dripping. Suddenly my fingers pull away.

In a few seconds your legs are being removed from the warm water...back to the ice water..."FUCK!" you scream as the ice water begins it's evil work even faster this time. A vibrating dildo is inserted into your dripping pussy. "You will cum for me now..." is all you hear from me as you feel the now familiar shock from my finger tips as they are passed just over you skin, not quite touching. They glide down the back of your neck and full length of your spine. Your body arches as the sensations grow and fade depending on where my fingers are focusing the sensations. You moan with pleasure as the vibrations inside you blend into the sensations generated by my finger tips when I am working over your tailbone. You are on the verge of orgasm just a little longer. My hand quickly moves to just below your ribs...that ticklish spot I found earlier...you buck against the restraints. You hear my deep evil laugh as the waves of orgasm crash through your body. You no longer notice the biting cold on your feet...just the radiant heat of a powerful orgasm. Your juices leak down your thighs.

The sensations do not stop. You are not allowed to catch your breath. Most of your lovers would have felt their work was done and shot their load or taken a break so you could rest and take care of them. Not the case here...my fingers continue working their evil magic on your back and the vibrator continue to hum inside you. It's incredible in a few moments you find yourself in the throws of yet another orgasm. You scream out "OH FUCK!" Your whole body quivers with the intensity. Still nothing changes...soon a third powerful orgasm ravages you...this one makes your knees buckle. You can't stand.

You no longer feel my hand working your back or the vibrations inside you. They have now been turned off. I am supporting you and releasing you from your restraints. You are carried to the bed and gently settled with a warm soft fuzzy blanket. A few seconds later you feel me climb into bed with you and hold you to my warm body. You aren't cold but appreciate the care. Your headphones and blindfold are removed.

"You are a very good girl, shall we remove the plug and dildo now?"

You reply: "Can we leave them in just a little longer?"

"Certainly..."

You snuggle into me and doze off for a moment of recovery. When you awake you find I am still snuggling you. I never moved. You run your fingers around my nipples, tracing the border of my tiny areola.

"Are you ready for round two or shall we have lunch? It's that time already."

We eat lunch...just simple finger food that was stashed in the refrigerator before you arrived.

"Drink plenty of water you will be needing it later today..."

Once lunch is out of the way and we are cleaned up you are blindfolded and the headphones are back in place again. Once more you find yourself arms above your head only now your legs are also in restraints. You love the vulnerability you feel now. The intensity of the sensations you experienced in the morning have you hooked and you can't wait to see what comes next.

The plug and dildo were never removed and soon begin their rhythmic buzzing inside you. It doesn't take long for your pussy to start dripping from this. When they were first inserted you wondered how they were synced up. Once you recovered you realized they were driven by the same source so getting them to be timed together was easy...this time though the pattern was different. When one would slow the other would speed up. This makes for a moving focal point for the sensations. You feel a bullet vibrator against your clit; you can't take much of this before you are ready to cum. Then the bullet stops. It is replaced with an ice cube. The cold is a new sensation against your clit. It begins to vibrate. Soon you are at the very brink...so close to an orgasm. You hear me command you: "Cum for me now!" and you shudder with another orgasm. "Good girl."

The ice cube is taken away and you experience my hot mouth. It's hotter than normal. Your clit is being sucked on hard and flicked back and forth by my strong tongue. It seems only moments pass and you are cumming again. You grind your clit against my face...I press back with equal force. You can barely stand as this orgasm just begins to fade.

We separate for just a moment and then my lips return. My mouth is cold now and as my tongue works your clit again you feel the vibrations of that frozen bullet against you. It drives you over the edge once more. Again your legs buckle with the intensity of the orgasm. your head spins. You don't know how much more you will be able to take. This orgasm seems to last much longer than the previous ones. You collapse against your restraints.

Again you are laid in the bed to recover; blindfold and headphones are removed. The butt plug and vibrator are removed from inside you. You feel empty now. I hold you close, kiss your forehead and say: "you are an incredibly good girl." You are allowed to nap for a few moments. As you lay there, drifting off to sleep you notice my cock straining against my boxers. You move your hand to it and are stopped. "No this is not about me...nap, I will wake you when I think you are ready."

You are awakened by my gentle kiss. You kiss back...this is the first time today you have been allowed to feel me other than a few moments of playing with my nipple until you fell asleep before lunch.

"No more restraints or blindfolds today. You will obey my commands, accept my pleasures and I will make your body dance." You nod in approval and are positioned on the bed spread eagle, face up. Your head is propped up so you can see everything down to your toes.

You can see the evil grin on my face as I lift my violet wand. It has the small pin point tube connected and is glowing a beautiful purple. "Let's start with those beautiful breasts..."

You see the intestinal of the glow increase as the tube tip nears your nipple. The spark leaps from the tip to your nipple. It immediately begins to respond and grows erect...first one...then the other. You see my eyes light up and my smile. You know I am totally enjoying the sight. Watching your body react to the tiny lightning bolts leaping to your skin. It's simply mesmerizing...like one of those plasma globes with the light inside the glass dancing, flowing moving toward your body. Focusing. Then the spark leaps from the glass to your skin.

You feel the tingling move along your body, down off your breasts onto your ribs. The sensation is much stronger. You didn't know that skin could be so sensitive.

You see me reach for my Whartenberg wheel and roll it across your skin. It's tiny pins pick your skin..however when you see me bring the violet wand to the handle of the wheel. The sparks leap from the tips of the pin wheel. As it rolls along your skin you could swear I was cutting you. You are amazed at the different in sensations. You can see you are not being cut yet you could swear you were.

The wheel makes it way across your beautiful belly. Drawing something on that soft supple skin. You see my devious little smile. The sensations move farther down your torso, ever downward. You hear me let out an evil little chuckle.

You gasp as the wand makes your clit light up. Today's activities have primed you, made you extremely sensitive. Every one of your nerve endings in your clit are firing. The sensation is overwhelming. You begin to cum almost immediately. Your body begins to quake. Your mind is in a haze, your head spinning. You can't speak, you have been reduced to moaning and thrashing. I hold you down and continue to push you farther over the edge. Your world goes dark and you hear me laughing as you pass out.

When you come to you are in my lap my arms wrapped around you. You look up at me as I lean down to kiss you. "You were very good today. Next week we can play anyway you like."