Sunday Lunch - The Week Before

Story Info
Mid 50s couple get invitation to swing.
3.9k words
4.27
48.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

It's Friday night and I am sat in the village pub talking to John. My name is Tim and I am mid fifties. My wife, Rachel, sat across the table deep in conversation with Debbie. About a year ago, we decided to leave the big city life and move to a small village in the countryside. Rachel had retired from her teaching job and I was able to work at home. Our sex lives had improved because we now had much more free time.

We had become friendly with John and Debbie, a couple in their late fifties. He was a big guy, standing over six feet and weighing around 220 pounds. Debbie was a tall, average built lady with fiery red hair. Most Friday nights, we were together drinking in the pub and, occasionally, we would have a meal out at a local restaurant. John had a successful building business and they lived in a converted farmhouse outside the village.

At closing time, we said our farewells to John and Debbie then we walked the short distance to our village cottage. I opened the door and stood aside to let Rachel pass.

"Don't be long locking up," she said as she rushed upstairs.

Rachel was in the bathroom when I entered our bedroom. I started to undress and I was standing in my boxers when Rachel came into the room. She was naked and I saw that her nipples were standing hard and proud on her firm breasts. She walked over to me and we exchanged a passionate kiss. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her against my rapidly hardening penis.

I felt her hand slide inside my boxers and her fingers wrap around my erect cock. She stroked my balls as her other hand slid down my boxers down to expose my rigid penis. I stepped out of them then Rachel pushed me down on the bed and she kissed my nipples as she stroked my dick. She was really turned on and soon she had my cock in her mouth.

She coated my penis with her saliva then she moved up and kissed me as her fingers teased her own pussy. Rachel climbed on top and guided my rock hard cock into her hot wet pussy. She relaxed then started riding up and down. Her long brown hair cascaded over her face and beads of perspiration started to develop on her brow. I reached up and squeezed her hard nipples as she continued to ride me.

"Yesssss!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

As I felt her body tense then relax, her womanly fluids oozed over my cock and that was enough to take me over the edge, my hot spunk erupted into her pussy.

As we lay in each others arms relaxing after our exertions, I smiled at her and struggled to catch my breath before I spoke.

"My God, Rachel, what happened to turn you on like that?"

She explained that she had a long conversation with Debbie and it turned out that she and John are swingers. We have been invited to join them and another couple for lunch on Sunday week.

"Are you sure you want to go? It's been fifteen years since our last time," I said.

"Yes, Tim, I'm sure" she replied. "I've seen the way you look Debbie."

We fell asleep naked and I was awakened the next morning with Rachel's lips around my hard penis. I moved her so that she was on top of me and her pussy was close to my mouth. As she sucked on my cock, I ran my fingers along the sensitive inside of her thighs and my nose nested in her thick pubic bush. I moved my hands to her ass and pulled the cheeks apart.

Rachel released my cock a little and I felt her tongue lick around the mushroom head as I pulled her closer to my mouth. My tongue ran up her furry slit and I could feel that she was already wet. My tongue rested close to her exposed clit whilst my finger ran up her ass crack.

Rachel took my hot member fully into her mouth again as I blew my hot breath over her clitoris. My finger rested close to her puckered hole while my tongue darted in and out of her hot wet pussy. I felt her body tense then her orgasm hit her, causing her to suck even harder on my cock. My semen started to spew into her mouth. Her womanly juices flowed onto my tongue and she tasted wonderful.

We moved and started a long lingering kiss. She transferred a small amount of semen into my mouth and she could taste her own cum on my lips as we kissed. She broke the kiss then smiled down at me.

"Can we go to John and Debbie's next weekend?"

"Of course we can if you're going to be like this until then!!" I exclaimed.

We spent our usual Saturday, doing the shopping and having a leisurely lunch at a nearby village pub. Rachel telephoned Debbie to confirm that we would love to join for Sunday lunch and she learned the other couple were in their late forties. They lived about twenty miles away and were fairly new to the swinging scene. Their names were Helen and Don.

As we sat by the fire on Saturday night watching TV and drinking some wine, I leaned over and started to kiss Rachel. She responded immediately by pushing her tongue into my mouth and moaning. My hand moved down to her breast and I started to massage it through her blouse. I could feel the nipple harden then I felt Rachel's hand rub my hardening cock through my trousers.

We kissed some more while I unbuttoned her blouse and my hand reached inside her bra to feel her tit. My finger and thumb tweaked the nipple as she unbuckled my belt then unzipped my trousers. Her hand snaked inside my boxers then her fingers wrapped around my hard knob. She stroked me as I nibbled on her neck and reached round to unclasp her bra. My hand moved to one of her bare breasts, small and firm with long brown nipples, then I felt her hand move to cup my balls.

Rachel whispered, "Let's get more comfortable."

She stood and let her blouse and bra fall to the floor before unzipping her jeans. She let her jeans drop to the floor then stood there in just a pair of small white panties. Her pubic hair could be seen clearly through her panties with some escaping from the sides. I watched her, then stood up and removed all my clothes. I moved closer to her.

"Let's fuck down here in front of fire tonight!"

Rachel smiled and lay down on the rug gesturing me to join her. I lay down and we started a long passionate kiss with my hand on her butt, pushing her body against my hard cock. I kissed her neck then trailed my tongue down towards her boobs as my hand massaged one of them. My mouth moved over a breast and my tongue teased the long brown nipple. I heard Rachel moan then I felt her hand reach for my penis and start to gently stroke it.

I laid her on her back then licked down her stomach, coming to rest at her belly button. I moved my hand to stroke the inside of her thighs as my tongue licked down and settled in her thick pubic bush. I moved round between her wide open legs then started to lick up the inside of her thighs, stopping short of her pussy. I could smell the wonderful aroma of her and heard her breath coming in short bursts as my tongue licked her inner thighs.

My thumbs parted her swollen cunt lips then I used my tongue to open her hot wet slit. I could see her clitoris was already engorged so I gently blew a hot breath over it. Rachel raised her ass to try to get closer to my mouth but I teased her by moving away slightly then quickly licking up her slit again. I gently rolled her clit between my teeth then pushed a finger into her pussy.

I found her sensitive spot on her vaginal wall and rubbed it with the tip of my finger while using my tongue to tease her clit. Her body was writhing against me as I managed to keep my finger working on her cunt wall and my tongue on her clit. Suddenly, her body tensed then she screamed and I was rewarded with her womanly juices flowing onto my finger and into my mouth.

I moved up her body and our lips met. Rachel could taste her own juices on my lips then I sat up and pulled her into a sitting position with her legs over mine. I lifted her then lowered her onto my erect cock. It slid easily into her hot wet pussy and my hands stroked on her tits as we kissed. I placed my hands under her butt and was able to raise her then lower her back so my cock went deep inside her willing cunt. We rocked together with our mouths looked together then I raised and lowered again.

"Fuck me harder, Tim!" Rachel said so I lifted her off my cock and lowered her onto the rug.

I moved on top of her and Rachel used her hand to rub my stiff cock against her clit before placing it at the entrance of her wet hole. I pushed down and my cock slid deep inside her hairy twat. I started to fuck her deeply then I felt her hands pulling my ass cheeks apart as I drove deep into her. Her finger teased my puckered hole as I felt my cock twitch and I knew I was about to erupt. Rachel sensed my impending orgasm and her finger pushed into my asshole, pushing me over the edge.

My semen shot deep into her pussy and I felt her womanly juices flow over my cock. We lay there for a few minutes recovering then my flaccid cock slipped out of her cunt.

"Thank you, Rachel. That was wonderful!" I said.

"Yes, Tim, your cock and tongue get better with age!" she replied with a huge smile on her face.

It's Wednesday and we sat on the train going to London. Rachel suggested that we spend a night at our apartment in town because she wanted to buy some new clothes, have a body wax and a meal at our favourite restaurant. We were in a quiet compartment with only two other people, but they weren't close enough to overhear our conversation.

"I spoke to Cleo about a private waxing at our apartment," Rachel said. But she's no longer working so she recommended her daughter, Carrie." She saw the look of disappointed on my face and added, "She assured me that Carrie will provide the usual services!!"

My face lit up and I asked. "How old is she?"

"Just twenty one," came the reply.

We arrived at our apartment about midday and had a light lunch before heading off to Rachel's favourite underwear shop. She purchased a red silk push-up bra and matching open crotch panties then added a pair of hold up fishnet stockings. She bought a gentleman's black thong for me!

We got back to the apartment at about three thirty, giving Rachel time to prepare for Carrie's visit at four. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see a beautiful woman with coffee coloured skin standing there carrying a folding table and rucksack.

"Hi, you must be Carrie, I'm Tim" I said taking the table from her.

"Hi, Tim!" she said as she extended her hand for me to shake then she leaned forward and kissed me lightly on both cheeks.

I held the door so she could step inside and see Rachel coming out of the bedroom.

"Hi, Carrie, I'm Rachel!" The girls embraced and kissed each other on both cheeks.

Carrie was dressed in tight top and short skirt. Her firm breasts seemed too large for her lithe body. She set up the table and took things from the rucksack, placing them close to the table.

"I'm ready to start Rachel," she said. "I need you naked from the waist down, but you may find it more comfortable being completely nude"

Rachel slipped off her bathrobe to reveal her naked body and Carrie eyed her up and down. "You look fantastic, Rachel, just like Mom described you."

"Thank you, Carrie, I hope you'll be happy to work naked like your Mom."

"Sure, I just need to use the bathroom," Carrie replied. "Please lay facedown on the table for me."

After about five minutes, Carrie returned from the bathroom. She looked magnificent with her firm large breasts and long brown nipples. I looked between her long legs and saw her bare pussy with protruding lips. She walked over to the table then looked at me.

"Tim, it's time for you to get your kit off!!"

As I stripped off, my cock was already rock hard from watching Carrie. Her taut butt looked great as she leaned over and waxed Rachel's legs then her anal crack. She rubbed her fingers up and down Rachel's crack then she leaned in and licked up her crack. Rachel's ass raised to meet Carrie's mouth. Carrie pulled away with a smile.

"That seems smooth enough, please turn over."

Rachel turned over and lay on her back with her legs wide apart. Carrie looked at Rachel's thick bush.

"Do you just want a thin strip left?"

"Yes, please," Rachel replied.

Carrie got to work again and finished waxing my wife's legs then she used her scissors to trim her pubic bush very short before waxing it. After she finished, I watched as she ran her finger up her slit and over her pubic mound then she leaned in and ran her tongue over the whole area. Rachel raised her body as Carrie's tongue lapped at her pussy. Carrie rubbed some soothing lotion over the area.

"That's done. How does it feel Rachel?"

"Fine, thank you, Carrie."

She got off the table and embraced Carrie. Their lips met for a long lingering kiss and I saw Rachel's hand stroking Carrie's firm taut bottom. She beckoned me to join them and I moved over then stood behind Carrie, putting my arms around both of them. My erect penis nuzzled in the cheeks of Carrie's magnificent ass.

"I need to freshen up," Carrie said. "I'll join you in the bedroom soon."

Rachel took hold of my swollen penis and led me to the bedroom. We kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouth then I laid her on the bed and moved between her open legs. My tongue lapped at her inner thighs and I could smell the womanly aroma coming from her hot, moist pussy. I moved my tongue to lick her up open slit stopping just short of engorged clitoris before returning to her inner thighs.

Just then, I sensed Carrie standing close and looked up at her. She motioned me to move then she moved her head between my wife's legs and her tongue licked up her open slit. Rachel raised her body to meet Carrie's tongue while I moved behind the young lady and ran my hands over her taut firm buttocks. Her skin was so smooth and I realised it had been thirty years since I touched anyone of her age.

I moved and reached round Carrie to massage her ample boobs. My cock seemed to grow even bigger as it rested between her ass cheeks while I tweaked her hard nipples between my finger and thumb. Rachel was writhing on the bed and Carrie struggled to keep her mouth glued to her pussy. Suddenly, my wife screamed as her orgasm hit her then she relaxed her body to allow Carrie to continue to eat her.

After another orgasm, Carrie moved away from her pussy and stood facing me. We kissed and I could taste Rachel's juices on her lips. I felt Carrie's hand on my cock, her fingers started to wrap around it and her other hand cupped my full balls. My hand parted the cheeks of her butt and I ran a finger down the crack before gesturing her to lie on the bed.

I leaned in and kissed her neck as my hand found a breast to massage. I heard Carrie moan as my finger and thumb tweaked her nipple then I moved so that I could suck on her lovely young boob. My teeth gently squeezed her long brown nipple as my hand caressed her smooth inner thigh. My tongue trailed down her body until it reached her bare pussy then I moved between her now wide open legs. My thumbs opened her wet slit and I saw her engorged red clitoris waiting for attention.

My tongue licked up her open slit then I gently squeezed her clit between my teeth as I heard Carrie moan in pleasure. Her breath was coming in short bursts as my finger entered her hot wet cunt for the first time. I found that sensitive spot on her vaginal wall and rubbed my finger against it. When I looked up, I saw Rachel taking a long brown nipple into her mouth while her hand massaged the other coffee coloured breast. Carrie raised her ass off the bed as my tongue teased her clit and my finger slid in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Yesss!!" she screamed as her body tensed and I felt her womanly juices coat my finger and tongue.

As she relaxed after her climax, I asked, "Can I fuck you, Carrie?"

"Yes but please use a condom," she replied.

I felt a hand reach for my cock then Rachel spoke, "My god, it's bigger than usual!!" Then she used her mouth to roll a condom on to my rock hard penis.

I moved on top of Carrie so that I could kiss her and my cock was resting against her pussy. As I kissed her passionately, I felt my wife's hand on my cock, rubbing it against Carrie's clitoris. She then put my cock at the entrance to the tight pink slit and I pushed forward so that my cock slid into her tight but willing hole. When fully in, I waited for Carrie to get comfortable then I felt her raise her ass off the bed and her legs moved to rest on the back of my thighs.

I knew it was time to start fucking this lovely young girl. My cock pounded in and out of her tight cunt as I felt hands parting my ass cheeks and a wet finger running down the crack. I knew it must be Rachel as Carrie's hands were running gently against my back while my hard member drove deep into her pussy. I felt her body tense and knew she was close to her orgasm. My wife must have sensed it too as she slid her moist finger into my asshole.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" exclaimed Carrie as I felt her juices flowing then Rachel's finger found its goal in my anus and I shot a load of hot semen into the condom.

As we all lay on the bed relaxing after our exertions, Carrie moved and took the full condom off my deflated penis. She leaned over and took my flaccid cock into her mouth before licking the sensitive underside. As I started to harden, she let my cock slip out and her mouth.

"I have to go but it's hard again if you want fucked Rachel."

"Maybe later," she replied.

We stood and kissed Carrie then she went into the bathroom to shower. Rachel kissed me and whispered, "Let's wait until after dinner, please."

"Sure," I replied.

We said our good byes to Carrie then Rachel and I showered together before getting dressed to go to our favourite Italian restaurant. Rachel looked stunning in a mid calf length black dress that was cut low to show off her firm breasts.

There were lots of admiring glances from both male and female guests in the restaurant. Only I knew that she was wearing a red Basque under the dress along with black stockings. Rachel had not worn panties, which I knew meant she was very horny and would expect something a little different tonight.

When we arrived back at the apartment, she suggested that we go immediately to bed. I watched as she slipped off her heels then asked me to unzip her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, leaving me to hang the dress for her. She walked over to the bedside drawers and got out a tube of lube.

"You know what I need tonight!" she said smiling.

I quickly stripped and she came over to share a very passionate kiss with our tongues dancing together. Rachel was really turned on and she reached for my already erect penis. She wrapped her fingers around my hot rod before kneeling and taking the head between her lips. She licked the sensitive underside then massaged my balls while taking the mushroom head back into her mouth. Satisfied that my cock was coated with her saliva, she got up and moved to bend over a chair.

I moved behind her and parted her buttocks with my hand then leant in to lick her exposed crack below her basque. I squeezed a large glob of lube from the tube and put it in her ass crack. When I had coated my finger with lube, I slid it into her tight asshole then I felt her body tense. It had been almost five years since our last anal fuck so it was like a first time for her.

As Rachel relaxed, I slowly started to slide my finger in and out of her puckered hole. I inserted a second well lubed finger into her and finger fucked her for several minutes before taking my fingers out. I put lots of lube onto my rock hard penis then pointed it at the entrance to its target. I slowly pushed my erect member into her well lubed asshole then waited for her to relax when it was fully in.

I felt her muscles tighten around my shaft then Rachel relaxed and I start to pump in and out of her tight ring. I knew I wouldn't last long so I moved my hand round to her pussy to be met with her hand already in place. She was driving two fingers in and out of her hot wet twat so I gently rubbed her clit as she finger fucked herself.

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers
12