Sunday Morning

Story Info
Jack crosses a line.
2.4k words
4.43
75.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't usually write stories this short, and I don't usually write stories where a female character's consent is not crystal clear. And if you're reading this (you know who you are), I know you said no disclaimer but in the spirit of your story I'm disregarding your request. Enjoy.

*

"Hypothetically," Emma conceded, gesticulating with her wine glass, "if I were horny enough, and I had carte-fucking-blanche to do what I wanted to you-" She looked up at Jack. "And you made me breakfast every Sunday for a year. Then yes, I suppose I'd consider trying anal."

She sat up and drained the bottle into her glass before laying back across Jack's lap. She pulled the remote from his hand and changed the channels on the TV, looking up at him defiantly.

"Treaty of Versailles," she said, responding to the question on TV.

"So that's a yes, then?" Jack asked.

Emma stared daggers back up at him until she saw the corner of his mouth twitch.

"Asshole," she said, chuckling, and turned back to the TV.

*

Jack woke up and rolled over, taking a gulp of water and checking the time. The sun was warm on the white sheets. Emma was still asleep, mostly bundled up under the duvet, one leg bent and protruding, and a mess of dark hair draped inelegantly across a pillow.

He lifted the duvet and slipped his body into the warmth beneath it. She slept in her underwear and a t-shirt whatever time of year it was, and her grey top was pulled askew and up revealing her round cheeks peeking out like a pair of half moons beneath her pink briefs. His mind wandered back to their conversation the previous evening. He moved his body against hers, cupping one cheek and kissing the nape of her neck.

"You awake?" he asked quietly.

The muffled noise that emerged from her was a denial.

Jack moved his hand from her cheek to between her legs, feeling how hot the soft crotch of her briefs was. Another muffled noise came from her, a noise of half-hearted protest. He kissed her neck again, lifting his hand to pull her t-shirt aside and pressed his lips to her shoulder.

"Good morning," he said, grinning against her skin.

Beneath the duvet her felt her move, rolling slightly back in to the concave shape of his body, her butt pressing against his cock in his boxer shorts.

"You can do whatever you like, I'm going back to sleep," she said, her face dropping back to the pillow as if the effort of forming a whole sentence had been too much.

Jack held her hip, keeping her in place with his cock nestled between her cheeks as he grew harder and began to grind against her. He loved it, he knew she did too, the sleepy Sunday morning sex, where their bodies just sort of melted into each other. There was an aspect of deniability which made it somehow hotter.

Releasing her he pulled his shorts down, reluctantly lifting his pelvis from the bed to do so, then pushing them off his legs with a series of awkward kicks. Finally unencumbered, he pulled her back, the head of his cock pressing against her briefs and pushing down the cleft of her butt until it brushed against her bare thighs.

Emma sleepily parted her legs, just a little bit, enough for Jack's cock to slip between them, hot and hard, already smearing a drop of precum over her skin.

Jack grinned as she closed her legs again, trapping him between them. He flexed his cock up against her pussy and she arched her back, bending forward almost imperceptibly. He ran his hand from her hip up under her t-shirt, his fingers spread as he stroked up slowly, following the curve of her ribs up to her breast. He cupped and squeezed, bending his head down to nuzzle the back of her shoulder while his thumb brushed over and around her nipple. Feeling her harden he closed his fingers and pinched, kissing her as his grip tightened and he pulled. She tensed, arching, tipping her head back and exposing her throat. Jack raked his teeth up the side of her neck, his fingers unrelenting on her nipple as she whimpered softly. Then he released, leaving her taut and ignored from the waist up, his hand instead gently stroking the back of her thigh.

"Are you wet for me?" he asked, breathing the words over her ear.

Without a reply he slipped his hands between her legs, his knuckles brushing against the head of his cock as he followed the outline of her pussy through her briefs, down, nudging his cock out the way and smearing more precum between her closed thighs. The thin strip of material stretched, clamped and distorted in the humidity at the apex of her legs was damp. He probed it with his fingers, feeling her lips swollen and wet beneath, and spilling out as he pressed the gusset between them. Hooking a finger he pulled it aside, moving her thighs apart and angling his cock up so that his head pressed hard and impatiently against her.

Emma bent forward again, feeling the tip of Jack's cock edge between her lips, waiting for him to push and enter her properly. Instead she felt his hand move away, retracting itself from her underwear and rising to her breasts again. This time there was no preamble; his fingers sought out her nipple and locked it between his knuckles - slippery with her juices as they were - and pinched. She gasped and tensed, the pain intensifying briefly then disappearing as Jack's wet knuckles lost their grip. He tried again, twisting and pulling as he pinched. Emma ground down and felt his cock bump up and inside her.

He groaned against her ear, baring his teeth again as she tipped her head back, this time though he kissed. Her hand rose to hold his head beside hers as he pushed deeper in. His hand on her breast, fingers spread to hold and squeeze gently.

"Goddamn it feels good being inside you," he said, and began pulling back out, her juices coating his cock and sucking as he withdrew.

He pulled his cock clear, throbbing, eager to be sheathed again. He gave a few token brushes with his head between her lips then pushed himself slowly back inside, and they groaned in unison. He rested for a moment, connected fully with her, savouring the sensation, then began to withdraw. The wet slurp of Emma's pussy enough to make him stop halfway and thrust back in, slow but hard. She whimpered and he gave another agonisingly slow thrust, feeling her skin stick to his as he pulled away.

"You'll never keep up, that pace," she said, her voice breaking as his cock-head left her once more.

"I could fuck you like this all day," Jack whispered, teasing his head back inside her.

Emma gave a sudden downward thrust, grunting as she felt Jack's cock plunge up and fill her.

"Oh yeah?" she scoffed.

Jack pushed her off, his cock pulling free from her pussy as he rolled her on to her belly. Emma laughed and wiggled her butt.

"Go for it," she goaded.

Jack was up on his knees. He pulled her briefs down off her butt with one hand then yanked them down her thighs, the wet pink garment twisting as it rolled, until he pulled it clear of her feet and tossed it to the floor. He was back on top of her, spreading her legs with his knees and guiding his cock back to her pussy.

She raised her hips expectantly and Jack took a moment to gaze at her; dripping juices so invitingly, tempting him to replace his cock with his mouth and feast on her. He put both hands on her butt, his fingers firm on her as he spread her cheeks and pulled her back. His cock slotted back inside her in a single thrust that left him holding himself above her prostrate body. Raising his hips he began to withdraw at once, the new position making him groan. He pulled his cock almost clear before lowering his hips and feeling it bend back inside her again. Each thrust ended as he bent convex, buried as deep as he could go. In and out, slow and rhythmic, determined to make her break first. The wet suck as pulled out, her juices dripping, wetting the bed, her legs, and every point of contact.

Emma moaned into her pillow and Jack felt his hips give and involuntary jerk, thrusting him back in and making both of them gasp.

"I knew you couldn't," she teased, her tone void of humour.

Jack pulled back slowly, intending to stop with just the tip of his cock inside her, but instead found he pulled completely out, his head - slick with her juices and his precum -- slipping up against her asshole as he began to push forward again.

"Woah, wrong hole there," Emma said, feeling him press between her cheeks.

Jack hesitated for a second and continued to push, his cock head smearing Emma's juices against her tightly puckered hole.

"What the fuck!?" she grunted.

Jack held his cock in his hand, massaging its tip against her as he held her down. She wriggled against him, squirming to get up and away, but each movement pressed her ass against him harder until his swollen head finally broke through and popped inside her. Both paused for a moment, experiencing the sensation for the first time, mouths hanging open.

"Get your cock out of my ass right now!" Emma demanded, an edge to her voice Jack hadn't heard before.

He began pushing, taking advantage of her renewed struggling, claiming her deeper. She whimpered, not the faux innocence he now understood her usual whimpers to be, but a distraught vulnerability.

"It's too much, Jack," she said, "too tight, you won't fit like that."

She was right, Jack could tell that much. He pulled her up on to her knees, reaching under her and unceremoniously pushing his fingers into her pussy. She buckled slightly against his hand, but anchored on his cock she couldn't move much. He coated his fingers in her thick juices and withdrew them, bringing them to her ass and lubing the skin stretched around his cock, pulling back slightly and lubing his cock too.

"Please?" she asked.

"You said you wanted it," he replied.

"I said nothing of the- fuck!"

Jack was already renewing his slow assault, holding Emma's hips, watching his cock disappear into her ass. She was shaking. Her arms gave way and her face buried itself in her pillow as she winced and moaned in discomfort. Jack kept pushing, his cock harder than ever before. Then Emma's knees gave out and with a grunt Jack found himself laying on top of her, fully buried in her ass. He propped himself up on his arms and pulled back, eliciting a moan.

"Your ass is so good," he said, trying to bely his quickly rising orgasm.

He pulled his cock back and immediately began pushing in, finding it easier, her body less resistant. Despite this she cried out.

"Fuck, Jack, you fucking asshole." But the edge had gone from her tone.

Jack withdrew, Emma's ass clinging tight around his shaft, dragging down until just his head was inside her, then without pause he reburied himself. Slower than fucking her pussy, but the same intense rhythmic insistence, just pistoning in and out, feeling her squirm under him. Then she groaned, a pleasured groan, and lifted her pelvis a fraction. Jack grinned to himself, realising Emma had slipped a hand under her body and between her legs.

He increased his pace, delivering a harder thrust that thumped the headboard against the wall and made Emma wail.

"You like that, huh?" he panted.

Before she could reply he thrust, his taut body giving a wet slap against her butt. Reaching down, his fingers joined hers in the dripping folds of her pussy as he collected her thick juices a second time and applied them to his cock as he withdrew. Before he thrust again he reached forward and pulled at Emma's arm, dragging her hand out from between her legs to her incoherent protests. Then he thrust, sinking himself back in.

With both hands held in one of his, Emma lay face-down on the bed, unable to lift herself as each thrust of Jack's hips ground her body into the mattress. She was desperate for something against her pussy, any kind of stimulation, and she made a mental note that next time she'd insist on at least a pillow. She bit her lip at the realisation that she'd want it again.

She clung tightly, reluctant to let him leave, a low groan accompanying each sucking drag. Then a panicked and surprised gasp as he returned, with equal resistance. He was so close to coming. Every inch of his cock was wrapped tightly and massaged firmly by her ass, it just felt so good. He retreated and advanced, bringing his pelvis to her butt with another sticky slap and another muffled yelp. The bed beneath them was soaked and Jack made vague promises in the back of his mind that he'd next be burying his face between Emma's legs. But first -

"I'm going to cum," he panted, feeling the familiar pressure twitch low and insistent, "I'm going to cum in your ass."

Emma didn't reply, her grunts and moans continued, delivered into the mattress, but she raised her hips as much as she could under him and Jack released her hands, gripping her hips instead and holding her tight as he gave a final deep thrust, bottoming out in her ass, his knuckles white and his mouth open as he came. He froze as his cock pulsed and spurted his cum into her, but Emma was giving small backwards pushes, grinding her butt back against him as he continued to throb.

By the time the euphoria of his orgasm began to fade Jack realised Emma was up on her hands and knees, her ass still stuffed but slowly easing forward and off him. He steadied himself with a hand on her butt and looked down at his red and cum-coated cock as it emerged from her until his head popped clear and left her leaking his load. He let his body fall on to the bed to lay beside her, one hand thrown across his chest as it rose and fell.

Emma remained on her hands and knees, looking down at him through the fug of arousal and anger.

"You owe me breakfast," she said, "and that's just the beginning."