Sunday Morning Delight

Story Info
Accustomed to boring sex, you find excitement.
5.7k words
4.44
16k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awake in strange surroundings. It takes a moment for your eyes' and your mind' to focus. Just for that moment you can't really place yourself within the universe. You realize that you are lying in a bed. Surrounded by a sea of silky sheets. A light yellow with pale green flowered accents. But whose bed is it? It seems so unfamiliar. So alien.

As you sit up your eyes scan around the room, and you remember. It is a room – an open room – in a small Polynesian-style home. Woven grass mats cover a rough-hewn wooden floor. The fragrance of the wood fills the morning air. The air is moist and heavy. Warm but still new with the newness of the still emerging day. As you look around you begin to remember.

Saturday night. You arrived here late on Saturday – just at the time when evening begins to blend with afternoon. The long shadows of the sheer mountain cliffs were just beginning to stretch out like long fingers, clawing their way out across the blue Pacific. The storm had been awful. A winter storm. They didn't hit that often. At least not with such enormous ferocity. But this one did. The rain drove to the ground like tiny watery meteors. Driving against your skin. Stinging your face. Blurring your vision.

It was a new trail you had been riding. One that had drawn your for years. But one that had always remained untaken. Why you decided to venture out upon it when a storm was clearly brewing is something you may never know. Perhaps it was the fact that Sunday morning would soon be coming. And you knew you couldn't take it even one more time. Every Sunday morning he reached out for you. You lay and watch the ceiling. Hoping it will go by quickly. Feeling a hard stick poking in your back. Listening to his grunting. Noting once more that he has no concern for your feelings. For your pleasure. None whatsoever. Sunday morning hell. Every Sunday morning. Count the cracks. Wait for him to be done. Pretend you enjoy it. Try to smile.

No, you are not sure why you ventured out. But venture out you had. And within an hour you were lost. The forest was thick and the sky so dark. What had been lovely little brooks transformed into raging and threatening torrents. Water driving down from the mighty cliffs into the sea.

At first you thought of crossing. You had to cross to get back home. And with the gathering darkness your need to feel the warmth of home was growing. As the storm knitted its fury you began to think that at a time like this even John's arms would feel warm. Well, perhaps not warm. Not exciting. But at least safe. And if not safe, at least familiar. As you thought of him your heart began to shrivel. How long could a person live with not an ounce of passion. But with the water rising you realized that you would settle for safe. Or at least familiar. Why not? You had been settling for it for years. And you realized that maybe the truth is that there is nothing else. Maybe life has no passion. At least not for anyone beyond 16. Then you turned your mind to more important matters. Like negotiating the raging stream.

You realized within the first few steps that it was hopeless. Bonny knew it as well as you did. Probably better. You might be able to force her into the water but she would never make it across. But you knew that made no sense. As she clawed her way back up the soppy slope you realized again in just a moment that riding her out was a mistake. In a moment she has slipped. And you were both on the ground. Sliding across the mud.

In one more moment you were up and walking. You felt parts of your body for at least a minute. And nothing seemed to be broken. And a quick check of Bonny also brought relief. She was limping. Just slightly. But she seemed to be okay. It seemed that you had walked for hours. Maybe it really wasn't. But it seemed that way. You remember wondering if you would ever make it home again. A foolish thought you tell yourself. You ask yourself what you are worried about. There are hardly lions, tigers, or bears in Hawaii. But even as the storm begins to blow out to the west you feel the weight of the darkness on your heart. You wonder if the stream will have subsided enough to cross. But how far back is it? And in which direction? It is then that you came to grips with the fact that you were lost.

And now, as you look around the room and your eyes begin to focus on the objects in it, you remember. The light in the distance. The shape of the little home forming in the distant darkness as you moved closer. And you remember your first sight of him. The broad flat covered porch that stretched out in front of the house. The crude wooden desk that occupied a corner of the deck. At first it was hard to determine that it was a human being at all. But as you grew closer the lump began to form into a person. A man. Sitting at the desk. Soft light from twin torches drifted back and forth across the rough wood deck. And when his gaze rose to meet you it reflected from his dark brown eyes and danced within his flowing hair.

And as he stands you realize that he's been carving, using traditional Hawaiian tools. You blush inside for just a moment as you remember. Remember your gaze as it drifted down his body. Wood chips cover his upper body. You see the chips that are snarled within the dark course hair that covers his thick chest. Your heart skips for a moment as your realize that he is naked. Down to the worn blue jeans that cling to his long legs. Your eyes wandered over the deep muscles in his chest as he walked, step by step, closer to you. You remember was he moved closer and your gaze drifted even lower. You watch the steel buttons in his fly. You watch them as they move back and forth as he walks. You can almost feel the bulge beneath them. And you gasp inside as you realize how suddenly you want to know what lies behind them.

You watch his muscles, rippling as he moves. You watch so closely that you are startled when he speaks. "Aloha" he says as he reaches out his hand to you. His voice is rich and deep. And without thinking you reach your hand out to him. And your heart beats quicker as you wait for him to take it. You wonder what his hand will feel like. Big, strong hands, rimmed by deep calluses.

But you were shocked when he reached past your outstretched hand and took the reins from your other hand. You draw back your hand and thrust it in your pocket. Snakebite. You berate yourself for being so forward. For assuming. And you remind yourself that you aren't 21 anymore. Without a word he takes Bonny and leads her toward a stable behind the house. You just stand and watch his back as he slowly walks away. And your gaze collects on the tight muscles of his lower back. The end of a deep V that finds its way to his tight buttocks. You watch them for a second and then turn away. You told yourself that it was ridiculous. What would John think? What would your daughter think?

He shocked you when he finally returned. For you did not hear him coming. His movements through the night were swift and silent. Flowing through the darkness. He stood silently and you watched his eyes. Eyes that were so strong but still tender. You sensed that his eyes had seen many things. Had felt their share of life. Slowly he held out his hand to you and this time you realize that he really does want yours.

You can feel the strength of his great hand as it closes around yours. Like his eyes his hands are strong but gentle. You walk together to the porch and once again the smell of fresh cut wood fills your soul. And you feel the sawdust that clings to the back of his hand. He doesn't speak as he leads you to the door. For just a moment you hesitate as he starts to lead you in.

But you walk behind him and in your heart you know that you can trust him. You don't know why. But you have never known anything so surely in your life. You step through the door and you are greated by a magic chamber. Scented candles burn in every corner. Their soft light moves in gentle waves, drifting back and forth across the room. Flowers appear in every possible location. Their sweet fragrance fills the air.

You feel a trance begin to descend upon you. This cannot possibly be real. Soon he sits you in a chair. A chair that he has made by carving Koa wood. The chair is sitting by a table and he gently presses you down into it. Then his rich voice comes again. "Looks like you've had a bit of trouble tonight." Only then do you realize what you must look like. You can feel the dried mud and a spot of crusted blood.

Then he disappears again. Moving silently across the room. When he returns he is walking deliberately. And carrying a pan in one hand and has a towel draped over the other arms. You can't help but watch the muscles moving slowly in his arms as he approaches. In a moment the pan is on the table and the towel soon lands beside it.

Then his massive body is leaning down before you. He is on his knees as he reaches up and begins to pull your left riding boot from your foot. You recoiled for just a moment. Then let out a slight objection. He looked up in inquisition. His deep brown eyes searching yours. And then again you can feel his massive hands pulling on your boot.

It is off in just a moment and the other follows in a heartbeat. They clunck on the handhewn floor as he places them to the side. Your socks glide off and quickly land beside them. Your heart is beating faster. How far does he intend to carry this? What would John think? You aren't sure. But you suspect that he wouldn't be pleased.

But these thoughts begin to crumble as you feel his strong hands massaging your feet. The warm cloth bathes them gently. Then his strong hands apply a rose-scented lotion. And you feel a tingle run up your legs as he massages them ever so slowly. His hands move back and forth across your feet. Then they are at your ankle. Then they slide slowly inside the cuff of your pants. Moving gently up your leg.

Your can feel your heart beating faster just as he abruptly stands. Now the cloth is at your face. His fingers move about your face. The mud slowly disappears … and he eventually looks down and gazes deep into your eyes. Then two fingers return to your face. And start at your temple and gently trace the outline of your chin and slowly slide down into the small of your neck. His fingers play there for a moment. Then they move slowly ever lower. His cloth touches the mud spots at the bottom of your neck. Then the cloth slides slowly under the top of your riding habit. You can feel his hand gently swabbing your shoulder. It drops down and your heart begins racing.

You can feel your nipples harden. You are staring straight ahead. Trying not to look at him. But then once again your eyes find the buttons on his jeans. You watch the bulge beneath them as it moves toward you. You feel his hand move down. Then you feel his fingers, gently playing with the first button. You feel you should object. But you don't. Your heart is racing now. You can feel it pounding in your chest. You begin to squirm in the chair. You can feel your eyes boring into his buttons. Your hand wants to reach out and touch them. But you know you do not dare. His hands are on your other buttons. You feel your shirt as it slides slowly across your skin. And you feel the cool night air rushing in to cover your breasts.

He takes your arms from the shirt and in a moment you are sitting in front of him wearing only your leather riding pants. You can feel a dampness forming. Your heart is racing. A tightness fills your legs. You watch as his eyes move to yours. Your breasts are small. But you can feel them fuller than they have ever been. You can feel your nipples stretching tighter. And you wait to feel his weathered hands as they take your breasts.

But instead he takes the cloth and washes your chest. The cloth is rough and warm. You can feel it making circles around your breasts. Closing closer. The circles tighten. The warm rough cloth moves closer. And closer. You can feel it coming. Just as you feel the cloth approaching your left breast your arch your back and thrust your breast up to him. And waves of pleasure pass through you as his hand lightly scrapes your nipple.

He stands behind you as he moves the warm cloth all over your body. Spreading fire across your skin. At last you feel him pulling you up and you turn to kiss him. Instead he reaches forward and puts his arms around you from behind. You can smell the wood dust and dried sweat on his skin as he leans his head over your shoulder, looking down. His fingers are at the buttons of your pants. In a moment you feel them sliding down your legs. Your panties follow quickly. Lying in a heap on the floor. You can feel the buttons of his pants pressing into your butt as he reaches down to wash your legs. As his hands move up and down your legs you can feel the bulge inside his pants pushing against your skin. His arm brushes against your nipple as he reaches down and washes the inside of your thighs. His hands move up ever so slowly. Your heart is pounding out of your chest. Your mouth is on his neck. The inside of his arm moves up and down against your breast. Straining the nipple as his hands move gently inside your thighs. His fingers are sliding gently through your pubic hair. The rough warm cloth gently parts the lips at your entrance. Just the tip of his one finger slides inside as he moves the cloth toward the top.

Your heart is racing faster. And your legs begin to shake. You have never wanted someone so badly in your life. And you twist your head back and you try to kiss him. But for some reason he refuses. And suddenly his hands move slowly from your body.

Then he stands beside you, reaches down and picks you up into his arms. You can feel the rock hard muscles in his arms and in his stomach as he holds your naked body against his chest. It takes about a minute before you reach the rear of the house. But as you turn the corner you see the light of a full moon stretching across the water. It dances a silver two step as the waves peak and flow. You can feel their motion. Moving gently in and out. In and out. Deep then shallow. In and out. The silver flows and sparkles. And he lays you down on your back on a satin sheet that covers the rough back deck.

But to your surprise he lies down beside you but looks up into the sky. His magic hands are pointing out the stars. Your heart is slowing as his rich voice tells stories about young lovers who where separated and thrown into the sky. At last your heart has stopped pounding and your legs have lost their tension. At first you are disappointed and a bit embarrassed. You wonder if you really look that unattractive. But eventually your heart is lighter. As you listen to the sound of his rich laughter and feel the sweetness of his smile.

Hours pass but you don't notice. He tells you of his Hawaiian ancestors. And stories from long ago. You find that you are telling him all your secrets. All you've held for so many years. Stories from your childhood. And you feel they are safe with him.

At last the night wears on and you are beginning to feel the tug of tiredness. You wish that you had felt his body. You wish that you had felt his body, sliding into yours. But still the night has been wonderful. All the sense of moonlight, of mystery, of magic. A night you never will forget. But finally you ask "What time is it getting to be?" And you watch him as he walks back into the house. And you wonder. Why didn't he want me. And you feel a pain of sadness pierce your heart.

When he returns he is carrying a small bottle and a watch. He approaches and stands beside you, his penetrating eyes looking down at yours. "It's 12:34" he says. "You know what that means?" he asks. You have no idea and you tell him so.
"It's finally Sunday morning" he says, as a broad smile crosses his face. You hesitate for a moment without speaking. You begin to ask. But then fall silent. And you know that he knows. Somehow he knows.

Then he strides across the deck and picks up a long feather that has been recently shed by his pet peacock. And he crosses back to you. He stretches you out on your back and asks you to close your eyes. You obey. Until you feel the soft silky tingle of the tip of the feather. Stiff and hard, but gentle. He brushes it across you face. It gently touchs your lips. The touch of the feather joins with the rush of the moonlight and your heart races in a moment. Then the feather travels down your neck. It moves slowly across your chest. And brushes gently across your nipples. Just the tip moves back and forth across the nipples. Then a touches a little harder. And a little faster. You can feel the passion building as you feel the feather sliding down your legs. The tip moves in circles around your stomach. Then you feel the smooth oil as it puddles on your stomach. His hand is on your stomach. Massaging the oil into your skin. Then the flower moves again, crossing the stomach. You feel it moving lower. He moves it gently down your thigh. Up and down the inside of your thigh. Touching here then there. Softer. Then harder. At last you feel it as it slides across your entrance. Just the tip of the pushs inside. He moves it gently up and down. You arch your back up to drive it inward, but he draws it back away. Over and over the feather moves around you. First inside. Then deeper. Then grazing along the lips.

Your heart is racing. You want to feel his body holding yours. You begin to moan as the flower pushes deeper inside you and you thrust up toward him when he stops abruptly, reaches down, and gathers you up and into his arms. He fingers find your face. "Did anyone ever tell you that you are an incredibly beautiful woman?" he asks. And his fingers slide again across your face. You slip your arms gently around him and draw his body to yours as you feel his lips gently kiss your cheek. He kisses you again and then again. And his lips move closer to yours. You can feel his hot breath on your cheek and you can smell the pungent smell of wood and dust and sweat. The smell of life. The smell of strength. The smell of freedom.

Finally his lips find yours and they kiss yours gently. Again your heart is racing. His mouth tastes like a man. In a heartbeat your tongue slips into his mouth. You probe gently inside. The tip of your tongue gently touching his. Your hands slip down and slide across his buttocks. Your draw his hips to you and you can feel the buttons as they grind into you.

His kisses are coming faster. His tongue moves in and out of your mouth. His arms slide down your back and his is holding your body tight to his. You kiss him deeper and deeper. And your heart races faster. His hands work quickly. You can feel your naked body pressing into his. Your breasts are firm and you can feel your hard nipples drag across his chest hair. And you can feel the fire begin to burn within your chest.

He kisses you deeper and deeper. His full lips move back and forth against yours. And then his tongue once again parts your lips as you feel his hand moving slowly toward your breasts. Faster and faster you feel his kisses. His fingers are making silken circles around your breasts. You trust them up to him as the fingers move closer. You want to feel them. You want to feel them playing with your nipples.

The feel of his hard member sliding across you is driving you mad. And as you feel his light touch graze across your left nipple your reach your hands in front and begin to loosen up his buttons. He does not resist. In a moment his jeans fall to the floor and he steps beside them. His tongue probes deep into your mouth as you reach inside his shorts. You lift them up and over his stiff erection and look down as it springs free.

You catch your breath as you see it emerging there to find you. His shaft is long and very thick. It stands so stiff as it curves upward. Your hands move quickly to it and he is frozen as he feels your fingers gently sliding along the length. You can feel the thick veins on the underside as your fingers slide slowly along it. He groans loudly as your fingers pull gently on the head. And he reaches down and takes your right breast into his mouth. The feel of his hard tongue sliding around your nipple is electric. You pull harder on his member and thrust your breast deeper into his mouth. Your fingers play with the flare of skin at the bottom of the big head. And you pull gently but steady and you feel him sucking harder as you reach up to his ear and whisper. "I want to feel you deep inside me." You twist your breast inside his mouth and stoke deeper on his member and whisper louder "I want to feel your cock inside me."

12