Sunday Morning Going Down

Story Info
I had something sweeter than pancakes for breakfast.
1.1k words
4.32
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like mornings. Never had a problem getting up early. But, Sunday mornings can go either way: if I enjoyed myself a lot Saturday night, then Sundays can be a bit painful. Or groggy. Or, groggy and painful.

Last Sunday was neither. Due to a change in my usual schedule, my fiance and I were alone on Sunday morning for a change. This... turned out to be a very good thing.

I got up around 8, brought in the paper, and found she was still 'out' at 9. So I brewed some coffee, surfed the web and made peanut butter chip pancakes with powdered sugar. I threw some hazelnut flavored cream in the coffee with some sweetener, put the pancakes on a tray and peeked in the bedroom.

Still out. Her curly hair sprawled around the pillow. I saw her taut little buns poking out from under the sheet - you could bounce a dime off that, I thought to myself. Too bad she's not up. I set the tray down and snuggled up to her back. I kissed the back of her neck while lightly running my hand down her naked side, rising slightly at her hips and then cupping her bottom.

She shifted slightly. "Negght Humklly."

"What?"

"Not hungry."

"I put the tray on the dresser if you change your mind, gorgeous. I'm gonna try to get back to sleep for a bit."

Despite my cock rising to half mast a couple of times against her ass, once nearly pressing against her hole, eventually the warmth overtook me and I fell back asleep.

I woke up to hear her lifting the tray up and bringing it back to the kitchen. I heard the microwave and then later I vaguely heard the water running - either doing the dishes or rinsing off, I figured. Then I was out again.

I opened my eyes and she was smiling at me. "Thanks." I smiled back, saying nothing. "I wasn't hungry before, but those hit the spot. I took a shower and read the paper, but I'm hungry again. Are you hungry too, baby?" Her voice took on a husky quality as she said hungry a second time.

She moved over to me, kissing me firmly on the neck. Her face looked a little flushed as she briefly moved back and smiled again. Back she came. Mmmmm. She sucked a little on my neck as her hand moved over my chest.

"I'm so hungry for your dick." My cock sprang up. She didn't always talk like this so I loved it when she did. She laughed softly. Her head moved over my chest, sucking my left nipple in and swirling her tongue around it. Her hand grazed my stiffening cock. I stroked her curls and began to rise up to embrace her. "I know you want it, baby. Wait a minute. I want to please you."

"Yes, ma'am." I lay back down.

She stroked my shaft, then let her fingertips linger on the bottom of the shaft near the head... "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk." She was kissing my left thigh, while her other hand softly squeezing my buns.

"Now, I wanna taste you, baby. I've been waiting to suck yout sweet cock all morning. I wanted to wake you up with it but decided to wait until now. It was sooo hard - giggle - to wait." By the end of that, she was blowing hot air all over my dick.

Her tongue darted out, licking some pre-cum off the tip, while she moved her hand down to cradle my balls. Her lips parted, and she took about 5 inches in, leaving a couple of inches out, then she pumped it a few times. I heard her hum with satisfaction. "

Yeah, baby, your mouth is so hot. Give it to me. You always treat my dick right."

"Ummm tynnng."

Just then she got it all in, her mouth resting against the base of the shaft while she squeezed my balls. She had a great bobbing rhythm. Her mouth must have been watering because I felt her drooling on my cock. It would cool slighty and then get hot again, over and over again. Her skills had really improved over the years. I grabbed her hair and ran my hand over her upper back, then groaned as she fingered the base of my balls and the area just below.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH... baby... damn... fffffffffuhk." I realized I was licking my lips. "Baby, wait, let me taste you, too." She held up a finger to say wait a minute.

Bob, bob, bob, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, hum, hum, hum, then just sucking for a while while her tongue danced around the head, the tip playing in the senstitive groove on the underside. "I'm... gonna.... noooooo, baby... I'm..."

Her head popped up (with a pop!), grinning. "Stay still." She rotated her body so her hips were on my chest, all the while her hand held the base of my thick, purple cock. I could see some of the juices dripping out of her pussy. "Sucking you always makes me hot, baby... Here... eat me, pleeeease." I pulled at her hips desperately, pressing her lips to mine. She had almost no flavor at first, then deeper in I tasted her sweetness and the faint aroma of cocoa.

She started bobbing again on my dick as I sighed happily into her sweet pussy. I pulled back for a second. "You taste so good. Let me suck your juices." I leaned my head into her and she murmured something around my dick, then speeded up as I twirled my tongue around her clit and sucked it into my mouth, repeatedly giving it little kisses that generated small popping sounds. "Uh. Mmmmmmmmm." Slurrrrp.

"Fuck, baby, I want it. Give it to me. But keep licking my pussy, pleeeease."

I suddenly felt electricity running up my leg. "Baby... baby.... mrmmph." I grabbed her ass and felt her body twist slightly. She pulled a little off of my cock and moaned, almost in pain, and then sucked suddenly harder.

Then... she ground hard against my mouth, almost smothering me with her hot, sticky sweetness. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" as she exploded.

She paused for a while. I eventually released her little nub and patted her ass. She went back to work with vigor with her tongue. Finally I pulled her head deeper onto me and started fucking her throat gently. "Here it.... cums... you want it baby?"

"Mmmmmm. Give mmm tmm mmmm." Pop. "Give it to me now. I want it. I wanna take it all, baby. Explode it my tight mouth."

That did it. She did the best she could, slurping happpily until I pulled her head up. "So sweet, so sweet. Thanks, baby." She went back down to my cock and lay there for about 15 minutes, gently milking it for a while as he slowly softened.

Then, she rested her head against my chest and we both drifted off to sleep. This could be a pretty good day.