Sunday Morning Pt. 01

Story Info
Teenage Romance
5.5k words
4.46
16.1k
19
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of at least a two part submission. In this episode, the first person perspective is that of Mr Adams. The plan is part two will be from the perspective of the young David as his romance with Abbie continues.

*****

Early Sunday morning. I sit naked watching the sun rise over the small lake. Next to me lies someone who only recently entered my life. At my ancient age compared to her youth, I wonder over the splendor of the night just spent. Only 19, only two years out of high school, she was a virgin until hours ago. She offered her sweet succulent prize to me; I took it.

Her youthful hymen was intact although she told me she jilled off occasionally. How she avoided damaging her flower was a mystery I wasn't prepared to contemplate. She no longer lived in the nether world between girl and woman. She was all woman now.

I hadn't expected her to orgasm after the pain of breaking her barrier but she did orgasm gripping me tightly and crying out in that splendid voice women have at the height of their emotional moment. Without care, I spewed my seed into her, only now wondering if I had done more than take her offering.

I carefully lifted the scant covering of the sheet over her. The evidence of her deflowering clearly marked the sheet under her. Blood and our combined juices pooled and dried between her legs. A trail of crusted cum led from her young opening to the cheeks of her soft tender butt. I wanted more.

I drifted back to our first meeting. Abbie was swimming in the warm waters close to the edge of the lake. She wore a two-piece bathing suit that was modest by today's standards. Her breasts were completely covered except for the slightest hint of cleavage. The bottom had a wide waistband covering her hips and butt almost completely. I wondered why such a cute girl would not be in the typical bikini of today.

Nonchantely, I waved as she swam past my short beachfront. She politely waved back as she passed. Several minutes later she swam back past; we waved again. She continued toward a neighbor's beach area and exited the water.

I planned to have dinner at the neighborhood bar and grill that evening. After getting my outside work done, I went inside to clean up and get ready for dinner. The bar is not much more than a red neck joint but the food is good and the atmosphere isn't bad either.

All the locals know one another and soon as I walked in, my usual beer was in my hand. I found a bar stool and sat there through a couple beers until a small table opened up. I move there to order my dinner. The special was a smothered hamburger melt basket that I knew would be perfect.

My food arrived with my third beer and I was soon into consuming both. I was about half done when my neighbor came in with his wife and the young girl whom I'd seen swimming. She was wearing a blue print sun dress that was modestly attractive and allowed her young curves to show.

Noticing me, she waved. My neighbor came over and introduced Abbie to me. I learned Abbie was their niece visiting for a few weeks over the summer. I mentioned seeing her swimming earlier and we had waved hellos.

My neighbor commented to Abbie that I am a college professor. I don't know why they felt that was important. However, Abbie quickly smiled asking if I could help her write a college application essay. It was summer time and I had no classes. I figured it would be fun helping her get into college. I agreed. We set a time for the next day.

Abbie was punctual arriving at the exact time set. "Mister Adams, I am very happy you agreed to help me." She spoke in a reserved polite fashion not usual among young people today. I was impressed.

Abbie showed me a short text she had written; I reviewed it and was even more impressed by her almost perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. "Abbie, this is a very well written paper. Where did you learn to write this well?"

She told me the story of attending a Catholic girl's boarding school since eighth grade and learning a lot of math and science as well. "But I really liked being on the swimming team and competing. I really want a scholarship to a college with a swimming team." There was excitement in her voice as she expressed her desire to swim.

"Now I'm out of that cloistered convent, I really want to meet some boys and have a couple dates. The sisters at the school kept telling us how bad boys are. Trying to frighten us, I guess." I was surprised she such a personal revelation to me.

"Abbie, wouldn't it better to keep things on less personal level?" I chuckled making that statement.

"I am sure you are right, Mister Adams. I'm really a nervous girl around boys though."

I wanted to ask if I counted as a boy but quickly determined from her tale of Catholic girl's school, I'm an older adult not a boy. We spent the next couple hours working on different ways to write her letters to different colleges.

"Abbie, take these ideas with you and work on them. Come by tomorrow with samples of different letters." She skipped off cheerfully and I saw her later as she swam her way around the lake. I noticed that her two piece was just slightly more revealing yet still very modest. The thought came to mind, she must be a virgin, has to be a virgin. Her talk about nervous around boys should have been all the confirmation needed.

The next day Abbie appeared with several neatly typed, double spaced, drafts that I read and commented on. When I was finished reading and commenting, I made a casual comment. "This Saturday the lake is having one of our neighborhood bon fires. There should be some guys your age there. You should come and tell your aunt and uncle to come, too."

Abbie became excited at the prospect of a big bon fire and meeting guys. "I will be there, Mister Adams. I like bon fires."

Abbie kept up her swimming routine and I discovered that a couple boys in the area took notice as well. One boldly jumped in and swam after her playfully. Abbie broke into her sprinter stroke and left him in her wake then turned to see if he followed.

He hadn't. He stopped swimming and stared at her. "I am a team swimmer she called. I guess I felt you trying to compete." The ice was broken or maybe just cracked. She turned off and continued her swim.

Next day she was back with corrected drafts. "Abbie, that boy yesterday is David. He's 20, I think. I heard you call out you thought he was competing. You know, he was competing, competing to get to know you."

The surprise registered on her face. "I'm so naïve with boys." She almost seemed saddened.

"Abbie, if he is out again, don't swim away, introduce yourself and start a conversation."

More surprise registered on her face. "But I'd be almost naked. He could see my form."

"Abbie, I think you and your aunt need to have a talk. The sisters at that school planted some misconceptions about life that are confusing you."

Abbie left with her drafts walking slowly back to her aunt and uncle's home. That afternoon she didn't have her swim and next day she did not visit with her drafts or have her swim. I was concerned and called her uncle. He told me that Abbie had a long talk with his wife but didn't know about what. "Girl talk, I guess."

It was now Friday and I hadn't seen Abbie for two days. That afternoon she was back in the water swimming. David and a couple other boys were swimming and playing water basketball. Abbie swam by and gave me a wave then swam toward the boys. She watched their game until David noticed her.

"Hey speed swimmer. Have you slowed down?"

All three boys were now looking at her. My senses told me she was embarrassed and I was right. Abbie stuttered as she tried to talk to them.

"I'm Abbie," she said. "I'm kind of new around here. I was just watching your game. You don't mind do you?"

"Wow," one of the boys exclaimed. "Are you shy around boys?"

"Yes." She immediately swam off and went inside.

Saturday morning, the neighborhood began assembling everything for the bon fire. I was contributing my share and helping get the water front fire pit cleaned out. The fire pit is located between my home and Abbie's aunt and uncle's place. I noticed a couple times Abbie looking out a window.

David and a couple other boys were out helping. "David," I called to him. "Come help me get some folding chairs."

"On my way Mister Adams." He sprinted off as I trailed behind.

I opened my shed, "David, Abbie is not comfortable around boys. Let's just say she has been sheltered. Don't be fast and aggressive. You know what I mean, right. And be quiet about what I just told you."

"Okay. Wow. Yes, sir Mister Adams." We took a stack of chairs to the pit area. I was fairly sure David would keep my trust.

Later, Abbie did come out for a swim. I heard David yell hi to her and wave. Abbie gave a shy wave back. The other boys wanted to jump in with her but David stopped them. I heard bits of what he said mostly that Abbie is a strong swimmer and needs to have her regular routine swim.

"But, she is cute," one of the boys said.

"Yeah," David said, "but she could kick your ass in a swimming race. Just don't go being an ass hole around her."

The others teased David, "You're hot for her aren't you?"

"She told us she is shy with boys. You're all a bunch of dumb shits thinking with your dicks not your brains. Just be cool."

The other boys seemed to get the message and, if not, I was confident David would keep them in line.

When Abbie finished her swim, David called out to her again, "How was your swim?"

A shy answer, "Good thanks," was her answer.

"Hope you'll come out for the bon fire later. It'll be fun."

"I guess, maybe." Abbie had a more confident tone in her voice now.

David waved, "Okay, then. See ya maybe."

Abbie strolled in the house and looked over at David quickly again. He didn't notice her glance. Then she glanced my way; I nodded my head.

The afternoon darkened into evening and night fell. The fire glowed lighting the surrounds. Neighbors were gathering bringing drinks, snacks, hot dogs, and fixings for the required s'mores. Abbie's aunt and uncle were there but no Abbie in sight. David was there with an obvious hope that soon Abbie would appear.

It wasn't long before Abbie came out. She wore a simple short and knit top that were cute and modest. She strode over to David and initiated a conversation. He offered her a chair and a can of soda and sat in a chair next to her. There were a few giggles and smiles.

Abbie got up a couple times to talk with others. She made her rounds to me. "Mister Adams, should I tell David about going to girl's school and no experience with boys?"

"Abbie," I smiled at her, "that is a question to ask your aunt."

"I asked her. She only said say what you think needs to be said. That didn't help much." Abbie had a bit of dismay in her voice.

"Do you want me to be the messenger, Abbie?" I asked thinking that maybe it might help. Abbie smiled a yes. "Wave David to come over here."

David came bringing Abbie's drink and his. "What is it Abbie, Mister Adams?"

I looked at them both before speaking, "Lets step away from the circle for a bit." We walked a few paces toward my house before stopping.

"David, you know Abbie is a bit shy." He nodded. "There is a reason for that and Abbie isn't sure how to state it. She didn't have the same school background as you." Abbie bowed her head a bit and David was looking at her smiling.

"See David," Abbie shuddered a bit. "I went to private girls' school and well, boys were never around." She glanced at me.

I picked up the story. "It was a private religious school with some strange teachings."

David look at both of us then talked directly to Abbie. "I completely get it, Abbie. I've heard a lot of crazy stuff, too. I may not be the nicest guy in the world but I'll make sure you're safe with me and the other jerks around here."

Abbie smiled a broad smile as a tear rolled down her cheek. David cautiously reached out a hand and wiped it away. His finger lingered on her cheek a couple seconds before Abbie reached her hand to his to pull it away with a gentle squeeze.

She bolted away into the house as David and I watched. "Let her take her time, David. I'm guessing you are the first boy to give her a tender touch."

Abbie's aunt saw her run into the house and followed. After about 15 minutes she came out walking over to David. I feared what might be said until David smiled a contented smile. He walked to the porch and sat on the steps watching the fire.

A few minutes later, Abbie appeared again. She took a seat on the steps about arms length from David. She talked and David listened. Abbie talked more and David paid attention to her every word. He smiled some, showed surprise some, and never took his eyes off Abbie.

Abbie seemed to talk herself out and sat looking at David. It was a slow tender moment as their hands carefully inches toward the other. Their fingers interlaced; they sat in silence watching the fire burn.

I returned to my home and went to bed. Next morning, I looked out seeing a few embers still glowing in the pit. Water splashed and I saw Abbie swimming at top speed. On the shore, David timed her laps. I watched from my porch with coffee in hand as Abbie exited the lake. She was in her more modest two piece but not acting shy. David wrapped her Beach robe around her.

Noticing me drinking coffee, they came over saying good morning. "When I left last night, you two were in silence holding hands."

"Until two this morning," Abbie chimed as a bit of red snuck up her neck.

"It must have quite a lecture you heard, David."

"I don't think I paid as much attention to a lecture ever," David admitted. "Even in your class, Mister Adams."

"At least you admit it. Maybe the source of the lecture was more interesting." We all smiled.

"Yeah, well, Mister Adams, I'm going to pay attention more now."

"Mister Adams, would it be wrong for me to take Abbie to meet the college swim coach?" Abbie looked at David in surprise. I suspected he hadn't said anything to her about it.

Seeing the look, I asked, "Have you even said anything to Abbie? She has a surprised look on her face."

"The thought just came to me and you could call for us. Kind of smooth the way." David now showed some red. "Would you think about, Mister Adams?"

"No. Not until you have this conversation with Abbie. She may not be thinking of applying here." David looked dejected hearing my negative reply. He couldn't know that Abbie was considering applying here.

He turned his attention to Abbie, "There are some warm embers in the pit. Can we go talk?" He reached his hand out in offering and Abbie accepted.

I got ready for the rest of the day. David was playing water basketball again with his group. Abbie wasn't anywhere to be seen. In the late afternoon when no one was out swimming, Abbie knocked on my door.

"Come in, Abbie. What is it?" The look on her face was one I'd become familiar with. It was her shy and slightly embarrassed look.

"I'd like you to call the swim coach, Mister Adams." Her voice was soft almost mute. "I haven't answered David yet. When we swim tomorrow, I'll tell him. I sure am glad you helped me over the rough part."

"I will call tomorrow after you and David talk. Come see me together."

Abbie hugged me and thanked me. It was like a hug a daughter gives a father for helping with a problem. "We will Mister Adams. Bye." Off she skipped a happy girl just discovering her feminine emotions.

I was up early waiting for the knock sure to come. David was holding the stop watch as Abbie stroked through the water. Her power strokes were strong pulling her over the water at a good pace. After waiting another hour and a half, the two knocked on my door.

It was late morning and I offered them some soda. They both accepted and took a couple long gulps. "Okay kids, out with it."

David and Abbie smiled at each other and David spoke first. "Will you call for us; I mean for Abbie?"

"Isn't it Abbie's question to ask, David?" I looked at him then her. I tried to keep a stern face although I knew what Abbie wanted. Neither knew that I emailed the coach yesterday.

"Yes, Mister Adams. Please call." Abbie's tone was almost impatient and filled with excitement.

I reached for my phone and punched up a number. "John, Randy Adams." We spent a few moments talking in generalities before I broached the subject the kids waited for.

"John, I am no expert judging swim talent; however, there is a young lady staying with her aunt and uncle next door. She was on an all girls high school swim team and I see her practicing on the lake almost everyday. She might be a prospect."

John talked as I listened. "Well how about this as an option," I suggested. "Come to the lake and see her here. I know it isn't the same conditions as the pool but you could meet her and see her in action. She might be scholarship material."

There was another pause as John told me when he could come. "Great, John. I'll see you here about ten tomorrow morning. "

Abbie became as animated as I had ever seen anyone get. She hugged me, hugged David, and danced around the room.

"I take it, that's a dance of thanks and happiness," I almost roared in laughter.

"Oh yes it is! It is!" I got another hug and a kiss.

"Give the kiss to David," I joked. "It was his idea." I wasn't sure what would happen next since Abbie was so shy. To my surprise and David's too, she latched onto him in a tight hug and planted a big kiss on his lips. He returned the hug in a very manly grip.

When they broke, red shot up Amber's neck and turned her cheeks crimson red. "I'm sorry David. I'm sorry Mister Adams. That was not polite of me. Oh god, I'm sorry."

"I'm not sorry at all Abbie. It was a nice kiss and hug." David still had an arm around Abbie's waist.

"It was nice, David. It was my first kiss with a boy. I liked it." More embarrassment reddened her cheeks.

"Sit down you two; finish your drinks, calm down." In the dead of winter, the glow of heat between Abbie and David would melt the polar ice caps.

"Listen to me, both of you." My voice was intentionally stern. "I opened Pandora's Box telling Abbie to kiss you David. And I saw how you returned the kiss. Now I'm going to be like one of those sisters back at your school, Abbie. Don't let yourself get out of control. You, David, better keep yourself under control too. A kiss isn't anything more than a kiss."

Embarrassment glowed on both their faces and they took another gulp of their drink. Neither said a thing for several seconds. They looked at each other then at me. "Tomorrow when the coach is here, wear a suit you would wear for a competition. Be ready to perform. Now get out of here kids."

They spoke together, "Bye Mister Adams. Thanks." Almost in unison again each said, "I'll be good."

"I know you will, now get going." They strode off hand in hand.

The next day, Tuesday, the swim coach knocked on my door right at ten. I pointed over to where Abbie was warming up as if for a swim trial. "She is the one, John. Abbie is her name."

"I'll talk to her for a bit and then get her in the water." John walked slowly toward her taking in her stretching and warming up.

I couldn't hear their conversation although Abbie stood straight and nodded from time to time. Soon John had her standing on a short dock giving her instructions. She took a starter pose and John yelled go. Abbie hit the water with barely a splash and stroked as mightily as I'd ever seen. He yelled stop and checked his watch motioning her to swim back.

Abbie got out of the water and put her robe on. John talked with her some more and Abbie nodded and shook her head at his questioning. Finally, she smiled, dropped her robe and got back in the water for her regular swim.

12