Sunday Morning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intimacy of the moment broke as they both giggled. "Those sisters would wail away on your little fanny for hours if they caught you like this."

"I'd be black and blue for a month." Abbie pressed even closer though getting much closer seemed impossible. "But the sisters aren't here."

"Abbie, I need to know something and I want you to answer honestly." She looked at David with curiosity and a bit of nervousness. "If we are going too far too fast, we don't have to go any further. I want you to want it when you're ready for it."

"You mean the big it, David?" Abbie moved her hand over David's cock giving it a squeeze. She was surprised to feel it thick and long. She whimpered wishing it was David tearing her apart opening her to womanhood. She could never tell him how it really happened.

The feel of Abbie's fingers touching him made David draw in a deep breath in both surprise and desire. He saw a gleam in Abbie's eyes and knew she wanted him. Girls he'd been with gave him pleasure, yet Abbie was giving him herself in complete abandon.

"I'm not afraid of you, David. I'm not afraid of where we are going. I believe you mean it when you say you love me. I want you to make love to me, with me, in me. I want you to love me right here on the beach under the stars and moon."

In unison, as if of like mind, their clothing came off. David saw Abbie's naked body and she saw his. Abbie quickly swung her body on top of his. David's arms encircled her and they began kissing as Abbie eased closer to taking him into her.

With the last shred of his consciousness left, "Abbie, I need a condom."

"It's worth the risk." Abbie felt his tip touching her moistened labia and slid herself further down. The crown of David's cock penetrated a bit and Abbie gasped. She again buried her face in his neck to stifle her cry.

Even though David had a fulfilling orgasm just a couple hours ago, he quickly withdrew his cock and sprayed his cum on Abbie's legs. "I couldn't hold it, Abbie."

"I couldn't either. That's two times we've cum together."

They didn't move from their position. Abbie felt his cum on her legs as it slowly trickled over his. David's grasp on her did not relax. Their bodies were as one skin.

"Can you do it again?" The tone in Abbie's voice was that of a young unknowing girl wanting to learn more.

"I can't believe how much I am loving you, Abbie. I need to recover a bit. With a condom, not without protection."

Abbie felt an emotion very new to her. It was love for David and something more she couldn't describe. She wanted David with love, passion, and lust in the same package. Her breathing calmed only a bit; she was on a sexual and emotional high.

David sensed Abbie's emotion as though he was one body with her. There were no words spoken between them yet they had a mental connection. Their breathing increased with their excitement. David knew he was rising to the occasion and Abbie felt it too.

They were deliberate and purposed in their need for each other. Abbie felt David's cock straining between her legs and aiming for her sweet spot. For both, condoms were forgotten. Abbie knew the next move would be to accept David fully in her.

Abbie smiled and her eyes sparkled with her desire. David was ready to make love to his girlfriend who he hoped would be his for life.

The feeling of Abbie's young labia encircling his cock sent shivers through his body. He was prepared to give Abbie sexual sensations he only dreamed of giving a girl. His cock slipped a bit deeper.

Abbie's moan came from her depths. Each bit of David's cock entering her was a new and exciting pleasure. She wanted him in her as fully as he could. Her memory of Mr. Adams being her first disappeared with each steady push she felt from David.

When their bodies touched pubic to pubic they both cried out. They gripped tightly to the other and Abbie involuntarily flexed her muscles against the cock making her feel this good.

"It feels good, David. I love it. I love you." Abbie began rocking her body against his letting his cock rub her walls while his pubic bone rubbed her clit.

David met Abbie's movements soon giving her long strokes. Abbie felt her pleasure reaching a high point; she was about to cum. Just as she had on the bench on the path, she buried her face in David's shoulder and cried out her orgasm. Each cry was a muffled, "Oh, David. Oh, David."

David held her in a loving embrace. His fingers traced lines up and down her back. He helped her cum by grasping her firm butt cheeks and drawing her hard against him. He felt her petite breasts crushed against his chest and knew that no other girl or woman could give this much pleasure.

Abbie's peak waned only slightly and quickly rose to a new summit. Seconds after the first, she was cumming again. She continued to whine through her orgasm, "Oh, David." She rode this zenith two more times before she collapsed in complete blissful exhaustion. Her repressed, her suppressed sexual womanhood fully discovered, she rested feeling David still hard inside her.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Abbie. Are you okay?" David relaxed his grip although his fingers continued tracing lines up and down her back.

"The sisters were wrong, sex is beautiful and fun. I love your body, I love you."

"I'm pretty sure I loved you weeks ago when we first met. I'm pretty sure I loved you the night of the bonfire when we held hands and talked till two. I missed seeing you while my family was on vacation. I'm pretty sure I loved you this afternoon and this evening on the bench. I'm pretty sure I'll love you only for life."

David's speech made Abbie cry with a new need, the need to feel David fill her with his cum. Despite the danger of pregnancy, she wanted it. "I am not shy with you, David. You make me feel safe and secure. I was afraid of how I felt. The bonfire night you just listened to me and didn't laugh at me about the sisters, the private school, and how little I knew about boys. I'm pretty sure that was when I started loving you, too. I want you to cum in me, David and I don't care what happens."

"I don't either," David breathed. He began working his cock more furiously in and out. Abbie met each thrust with the same fierceness.

Their rapid pace drove them to their final high. Cumming together, Abbie felt the warm bath of cum filling her. "If it makes a baby, it our baby, Abbie. I love you."

They dressed quickly when they again became aware of their surroundings. Resting in the other's arms, they slept the sleep of complete satisfaction and missed the sunrise.

Over the next ten days, Abbie and David didn't do much to change their routine. Abbie practiced swimming, watched David and his friends play water basketball, and both she and David spent a lot of time on campus getting ready for the coming school year. They were only able to slip away once for love making.

Sunday morning, ten days after their love making on the beach Abbie told David to meet her at the fire pit for a private personal conversation.

David sensed that Abbie had to talk to him about their first love making. "I already told you, Abbie, if you are pregnant, I love you and our baby."

"I love you too, David. I can't explain how the first boy I met swept me away and took me body and soul. No matter what happens, are we still a couple, in love, and ready for whatever responsibility comes our way?"

David was quick to recognize Abbie's questioning of his feelings for her. He had every belief that she was going to tell him she was pregnant. "Some way, somehow, I'll be a good father and try to make our baby happy. I don't want a baby thinking it was a mistake. We will be a family."

"Does that mean you love me? If I'm pregnant, you won't feel trapped and try to run away?"

Abbie looked sternly into David's eyes waiting for an answer. David took a deep breath and stared back with equal intensity. Abbie saw his answer in his eyes as he spoke. "Abbie, you are the only girl, woman, I've felt such a strong emotional attachment to. It's not just an attachment of sex. You have changed from a shy naïve girl to a lovely blooming flower that I want to keep forever. Yes, you little nut flake, I love you. And the baby growing in you."

"Do you want me to be pregnant? Honest answer."

"Honest answer, no. Honest answer, yes. I'm conflicted. No, because it will hurt you and your swimming scholarship and make college an almost impossible task. Yes, because two people in love share their love by making new life."

Abbie smiled and told him the same thing. "I don't want to be pregnant either but the facts are the facts. David do you understand a girl's monthly cycle?"

David gave an awkward answer that was more inexperienced than Abbie had been about boys. "If you have a period, you're not pregnant. If you don't have a period, your pregnant."

"WOW! That was the least experienced answer I think you could have given." They both laughed. "You better remember todays date, mark it on the calendar and do some careful studying of girls' reproduction cycle." For the first time in her life, Abbie was not shy; she was frank and open. "Remember the couple times you asked why I wasn't swimming and I told you that I needed a break for a couple days? Why do you think that was?"

The look that spread across David's face was one of complete acknowledgement. "You were not able to because of..." His sentence was left unfinished.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments until David felt being hit by a ton of bricks. "You haven't had your usual swim today. You are having... You aren't pregnant!"

Another edition, part 3 will arrive soon.

12