Sunday Morning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David help me up I want to see."

David had to almost carry her to the full-length mirror and as she tried to steady herself, she asked for another mirror to get the full view.

David knew he had really hurt her at the height of sexual excitement. She noticed his ashamed look.

Before he could say a word, Abbie broke the tension. "Don't be sorry, David. I enjoyed it. Didn't you see me cum?"

"I caused you pain. How can I know I didn't hurt you and make you want to...." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Make me leave you?"

David now sniffled, Abbie saw tears in his eyes. "Yes," he whimpered.

"You are my first lover. The way I feel, you are my only lover. You have made love to me so many times. We both know that we would fuck tonight. That you would fuck me like a," Abbie's sentence ended in a whisper, "like a whore. And I loved it."

Abbie ran her finger tips over her welts. The ridges matched the width of the belt and the valleys matched the thickness of the leather. She noticed drying streams of cum on her legs and felt the soreness of her pussy and the searing burn on her crimson red butt.

Unsteady again, Abbie leaned forward and David caught her. "Lay me down David, rub more ointment on deservingly spanked fanny."

Guiding Abbie to the bed where so much had already occurred, David was overcome by new desire. He realized they were shamelessly, immodestly, immorally offering themselves to the other. David helped Abbie lie on the bed. Abbie exposed herself to him waiting to receive more soothing lotion over her punished cheeks.

The feel of cool streams of salve caused her to jerk upward. The stream continued to flow softly and slowly reaching each wound. When it stopped flowing she felt the warmth of David's hands slowly and gently spreading it.

"Oh, that's nice. You're caressing so tenderly, David. Rub my legs too please."

David drizzled more lotion down her legs from thigh to ankle. First, he began messaging the cream into each leg making them glisten. The he began working each leg with both hands. The application to her cheeks soaked into her soreness quickly and he returned to her punished little butt with more lotion. This time he let more pour over her fanny and legs. He worked butt and legs together.

He rubbed her inner thighs where so much cum had dried; he applied tiny amounts to her labia to release some of the soreness there. He made out her tiny love bud and drew his fingers across it. Abbie gasped and he noticed moisture beginning to build up. She was aroused again and he was almost there, too.

Another application of lotion over her cheeks and legs made her coo and grind upward. She opened her legs wider. David had an instinctual understanding of his next move as his hands slid up her legs, lingered on her butt, and skimmed over her back.

Abbie felt David's weight on her back and his probing cock at her open door. "Make it slow. I want to feel you fill me. And, I am a little sore."

David edged the tip of his cock over the folds of her labia. He was dampened by her moistness and maneuvered the tip of his cock just slightly to feel her begin to open more. Abbie arched up to meet him.

Abbie sighed and whispered, "I love you David. Make slow love to me now."

David heard a sniffle. "Am I hurting you? I don't want to."

"No," was the soft almost inaudible reply. "I ache for you like nothing I have ever wanted in my life."

David eased a bit more cock in and felt the grasp of Abbie's muscles contract against him. She moaned. They were both quenched of their lust from their furious activities. Both knew that this would be a slow and moving love making.

Heat from Abbie's stinging butt cheeks warmed David as he slid very cautiously into Abbie's trap. He knew she must still be smarting from the punishment but her moans told him she enjoyed the stirring within her.

"I feel your burning butt, Abbie. It's hot on my skin, hot."

"I'm sore, so sore. Not just my fanny." Abbie raised her hips to take more of David into her.

David took her meaning as wanting to stop. "We don't have to do more. I can give you more lotion."

"That would be nice," came the reply.

David lifted himself from Abbie's back and immediately felt cool relief as his skin broke from Abbie's still gleaming read butt. He smoothed more cooling lotion over her keeping her aroused and himself as well.

"Lay next to me, David," was her whispered request.

David laid down on his back and felt Abbie reach out her hand to grasp his cock. She stroked it with long soft caresses. Abbie knew what she wanted from David and that was to finish their love making. She made ever so slight adjustment to her position until she lay full atop David in his embrace.

She captured his cock between her legs against her already fulfilled pussy. She squeezed her legs against the tool of her desire and rubbed against it. Each move made her wetter and more wanting. At her readiness, she made an adjustment to angle him at the spot she wanted filled with more cock and cum.

David's hands fondled her back as his cock reentered. Abbie took him slowly, panting as each move brought him a little deeper. David's hands descended lower on her back until finger tips felt the welts of her tortured butt.

Abbie moaned at his touch but it wasn't a moan of pain. The gentle touch on her butt made her jerk and accept his entire cock deeply. Abbie sat bolt upright with her full weight on David's hips.

Abbie's face shown a wonderful glow of complete satisfaction that made him tear up with joy of receiving her love. Both knew it was the moment and both came in a sensual loving way.

They rested together many long minutes. Abbie did not give up his cock easily. She felt a rush of cum when their union finally broke.

More moments elapsed as they lay entwined in post coitus bliss. They shared little butterfly kisses and whispered endearments. Their exhaustion evolved into a restful sleep that saw the remaining afternoon evolve into late evening before they woke.

In the darkness of the room only soft sighs could be heard as both realized at the same moment they had actually slept together for the first time. It wasn't long before they realized that their sex left them sweaty and cum covered.

The silence broke into laughs as Abbie said, "I think we might need a shower."

David felt the spot on the bed where he was lying, "And, I think, we soiled the bed. I know you soiled me."

Abbie protested in mock anger, "You soiled me. I was fresh and clean when I arrived."

David stumbled a bit trying to find the light switch, there were heaps of clothes on the floor. Both recoiled when the sharp streak of light illuminated the room. Abbie was still laying on her stomach and David saw her cute butt was losing much of the color from the strapping. Thankfully, there were no bruise marks.

"Is your fanny still sore? A lot of the color is already gone and there are no bruises."

"Do you like my fanny, David," she tried to sound girlish.

"From the first time, I saw you I liked your body. You were so shy and afraid of guys, that made me want to be with you someday. I'm happy we've had a lot of somedays."

Abbie turned to face David and saw the truthfulness in his eyes.

"Even without sex, Abbie, I'd be completely captured by you and would not resist. It was Mr. Adams who helped me discover the wonderful person I know I fell in love with in the early summer."

Abbie hoped that David didn't recognize the stabbing in her heart at Mr. Adams' name. She knew she could never tell the truth about her virginity lost to him rather the story of her fingers.

"Help me up." Abbie extended both arms and David took her hands in his. He pulled her to her feet and both hugged in another lover's embrace. "You will always be my only first love."

There was an electrifying current pass through their bodies making them shudder. "You are mine, too," David answered.

Together, they stripped the bed and put everything to wash. They decided not to put clean sheets on right away allowing the mattress to air just a bit.

They showered together having a warm cleansing wash. Abbie responded to the warm water stinging her still sore butt. David noticed her wincing promising to sooth her with more lotion.

"No, I better do it myself," she giggled. "I don't think I could take it right now."

"I don't think I could give it either. For some reason, I feel a drained."

Neither missed the other's innuendo. They found their clothes and dressed just to cover but not to conceal. The next stop was the kitchen for some fuel.

David knew that Abbie ate to keep in shape for swimming being careful about heavy or fatty foods. David looked around for the things he figured she would like. She helped by scanning the freezer.

"Pizza!" She grabbed two from the freezer. "I'm hungry, I could eat one by myself."

"I thought you were careful about what you put in your body." David was being completely innocent in his statement and almost shocked by her reply.

"If I was careful about what I put in my body, I'd still be a virgin."

The oven heated to 425 degrees and the pizzas went in to cook. David knew he could have a couple beers at home without asking and he offered Abbie one. She surprised him again with a yes.

"My uncle lets me have some sometimes. It goes great with pizza. Is it done yet?"

The oven alarm sounded about four minutes later and out came the bubbling hot pepperoni pizzas. After they cooled about five minutes, David sliced one into sixths. They were very hungry from all the sexual activity and devoured the first in record time. It was time to slice the next and grab another couple beers.

From gulping down pizza and beer, David felt a belch building. He couldn't hold back and let it rip. He felt very embarrassed.

Abbie gave him a disdainful look before declaring, "That was very impolite!" Then she let one rip that may have put David's to shame.

They were sitting on bar stools at the kitchen island as they ate and drank. Conversation shifted to events with school, homework, swimming, and general talk between two people who were becoming deeply involved in the other's life.

"Don't answer if you don't want to. How many girls have you been with?" Abbie's question came with a slight tone of jealously.

He detected it and seemed to choose his words carefully. "Well, I never slept around or tried to keep trophies. A couple in high school and two in college. I never fell in love with them before having sex. And never fell in love at all until you."

"What do you mean never fell in love until me?"

"Those early days. You were so bashful. You could hardly say a word to me or my friends. You got embarrassed easily. You ran off to avoid things you didn't want to talk about. That night at the bonfire when we sat on the porch until one in the morning just barely holding hands was a moment of happiness for me. I knew then that knowing you meant a change in my life."

Abbie leaned in to give David a kiss. "That's a sweet story. I wonder what happened to that girl on the porch?"

David beamed at her. "She is still around; I see her once in a while. And when I do, it's like a whole new love."

At this Abbie became red faced flushed with her still evident shyness. "Kind of like right now. I love you," David cited in a soft tone only to see Abbie get a little more flushed.

They finished the pizza and beer and decided to turn on Hulu for a movie. The Chromecast came on for the movie to stream to the TV. They settled in an overstuffed chair big enough for them snuggle comfortably.

David draped one arm over her shoulder as she wedged herself sideways into his chest. Her breasts were pressed tightly to his chest and her head rested just below his shoulder. Abbie stretched her free arm over his stomach and wiggled closer.

It wasn't long until Abbie's breathing slowed and her movements in the chair ceased. David knew she was asleep giving him a lover's embrace. He, too, drifted off into slumber to awake hours later with sun streaming into the room.

Abbie was still by his side with her eyes open. "Morning my darling David. Our first night together was wonderful."

"Yes, it was my darling Abbie."

Abbie raised her head from his shoulder as he lowered his head to hers. The morning kiss was sweet without sexually charged atmosphere of their previous after noon.

They both began to stir with Abbie reaching her feet first. She stretched her torso raising her arms high above her head. Her shirt rode up displaying her butt to David. He noticed that most of the red was gone leaving a few tiny pink marks.

"I see you," he teased.

"I was hoping so."

"Looks like your cute little fanny is better."

"Looks can be deceiving," Abbie winked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Silly, I got to pee, bad." Abbie darted off.

David used the small powder room toilet to take care of his needs before making his way to the kitchen. "Hey, Abbie -- coffee?"

"No need to shout, I'm right here." She encircled him from behind and squeezed. "Coffee would be nice and maybe toast or something for breakfast."

Much of their pizza mess remained. Abbie began cleaning last night's mess as David started coffee and got out bread for toast, butter, and jam.

"I was thinking we could go to town and walk around. We could go to the park, feed the birds and squirrels. Maybe we could kind of look around at apartments. You know, pretend we are moving in together."

"Pretending?"

"I don't have enough money saved or a job. Pretending is all I can do for a while."

"True for me too. Okay, pretend. What else do you want to pretend?" Abbie shown a mix of shyness, love, and something else that David tried to interpret.

David tried to understand the missing emotion he saw in her eyes. He knew Abbie was waiting for an answer. "I don't want to pretend how much I want to be with you always."

The gurgling of the coffee maker caused them to return to the present. "What if there was a way for us to be together always?" "I'll pour some coffee and you can try to explain that question." David popped bread in the toaster then presented Abbie her coffee.

"We get married."

David sprayed coffee across the island. "I want to be married to you but we can't do that now. We have college to finish."

"Just checking if you were paying attention."

David stared deep into Abbie's eyes, "I am paying complete attention."

Abbie spread her toast with a bit of butter and jam then took a sip of her coffee. She held David's gaze as she sipped and munched. She knew he was waiting for more and she knew she really didn't have more.

"Okay, college is important and you are in your third year and I am just starting. That means you'll be out of college two years before I start my last year. And, you know how much I want to swim. I was just thinking that after my team restrictions are reduced, we could make some moves. Problem is, it is hard for athletes to have jobs with school and sports."

David let her message sink in. He knew what she said was absolute truth. He thought about alternatives to make something happen. In a short minute his face lit up with a compromise idea.

David's family owned a small vacant lot on the other side of the lake. He and Abbie went there often to enjoy the quiet away from the main neighborhood. Suddenly he was making grand plans and executing them in his mind.

"Could we live in one of those tiny houses?"

Abbie considered the question. She knew what tiny houses were but never saw one except computer pictures.

"You mean like one of those things on the computer? They look good online but I've never seen one. Have you?" Abbie was less enthusiastic than David.

"Well, yeah. Over on the vacant lot. It has power and a well, you know that."

"I want to see one and imagine myself living in one first."

"There is a place a few miles from here that builds them and there are models to look at. Maybe a 45-minute drive. What do you think?"

Abbie knew she was going to surrender because the idea of being able to live with the one she loves was just too tempting. There was one surprise she had told no one, even her parents and aunt and uncle. Leaving the convent school with high honors, she received three cash scholarship awards that had no strings attached. It was only fifteen thousand dollars; she knew could tap into it if necessary.

"I sure am glad we had last night to relieve our tensions. Otherwise I'd say no and lead you back to the bedroom for more relief. Let's get showered up and dressed in outside clothes, unless you want the world to see this." She flipped up the hem of the shirt she wore and swirled around.

"Ooh, ah, well, uhm. Okay you win, we wear clothes."

They giggled and made a quick demise to breakfast and coffee and had a shower. It wasn't long that they were in the car headed to see the builder of tiny houses.

Taking a drive, especially one of 45 minutes one way was not what either had in mind for their first weekend together. However, things change in the moment. David had never talked much about his family owning a lot across the lake, it was just a given. Everyone knew it. Before Abbie, he and his lake friends used it for overnighters.

The miles passed quickly as Abbie and David talked about school, homework, the swimming team, what they planned to take the next semester. As much as there was sexual tension between them, they limited their contact to holding hands or pressing palms onto one another's legs.

They reached the builders and eased into the drive. Lining the drive were examples of tiny houses. Some were furnished ready to buy and move, others were ready for potential owners to imagine how they would outfit one.

Most were tiny for tiny houses, smaller than two could try living in. They were also somewhat expensive for two college kids. They did spy one under construction that was, using the language of the industry, 14-wide by 16 or just over 200 square feet. Build on a low trailer with two axles, it would be easy to set up.

They asked the price and got several answers. Each answer was based on what level of completion they wanted. Framed and insulated floor, walls, and ceiling with interior walls finished with quarter-inch ply board seemed reasonable at $9,000.00 or $10,000.00 delivered and set up and leveled. They learned that basic move and live in ready was closer to $22,000.00.

David and Abbie wondered around the lot more looking and dreaming about being able to live together.

"David, how would your family react to putting a tiny house on the lot and letting us live together?" Abbie wove her arm through his pulling him tight to her.

David knew that there would be more resistance from Abbie's aunt, uncle, and parents. "How would your family react, Abbie?"

"So, you think your family might be okay with it?"

"They might be more reasonable about it but maybe not right now. Kind of like me getting an apartment. You haven't answered me."

Abbie dipped her head, "I'm not sure. My aunt has kept my parents at ease with learning I'm having sex and on birth control. But mom and dad are really more religious than aunt and uncle. Do you think we are actually ready to make this kind of commitment to each other? It's like getting married."

"Long before you and I committed to being boyfriend and girlfriend, I think I wanted you in my life as more than a girlfriend. It's like my heart pumps in my chest for you and I look at you and want to leap. That is how it was before you gave to me your sex."

"You'll be 21 in a month and I'll be 20 in a few months. Maybe we can talk to everyone at once during semester break. I can't go home because I still have swim training."

"And, maybe do it in the spring." David stated it as fact rather than a question.