Sunday Morning Pt. 07

Story Info
Abbie and David life continues to evolve.
2.7k words
4.72
5.5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, this is part seven of the saga in which David and Abbie live. I ask your input for ideas to keep the story alive, fresh, and relevant to you. Any ideas submitted are greatly appreciated and any contributions used will be acknowledged.

Thank you for your continued readership.

~Fadedgiant

*****

Sunday morning broke with Abbie and David still locked in the embrace they fell asleep. Abbie turned to face David to see a broad smile on his face. He was content to just let the morning lapse holding Abbie close to him.

"We have to get up, David. My aunt and uncle will be home at eleven and your family is coming soon, too." David knew Abbie was all business despite her being naked.

"Can't I hold you a little longer?"

He felt Abbie snuggle into him and played her body against his. "No," she answered. "But I do love you."

David covered her lips with his for a kiss of surrender, "Are you worried about what will happen about the fire after my family gets home? I mean, they will have to find a place until they can rebuild. We may not be neighbors for a while."

They both rose from the bed gawking at their naked bodies. David saw the beautiful curves of Abbie's body, her firm breasts standing taught on her chest, he noticed the swell of her hips against her trim stomach. Her swimmers body was in perfect proportion. "You are the most perfect and only girl in my world. You know that, don't you?"

Red began to show on her chest and rise to her face. Her early shyness shown itself again and she knew David loved her for it. She made a step toward him and he to her. "Something good will happen for us, I know it."

They showered and dressed before heading to the kitchen for an easy and quick breakfast. David heard a car on the street and made a connection to the sound, "Family's home."

Anyone who has had to make insurance claims of any magnitude knows that days and weeks of wrangling ensued for David's family. For the sake a brevity, the Cliff's Notes version is better than volumes of text.

David's family found a rental home in town close to the college where David and Abbie attended. Rebuilding of their home on the lake could not start until spring; however, demo and clearing the lot was completed. Insurance paid at a rate of 125% because of an inflation clause included in the home owner's insurance. David's car took a good hit from the blast it absorbed and was totaled. He got a slightly better car to replace it.

One down side was David and Abbie couldn't spend as much time together as they had. David continued picking up Abbie for classes. The extra time and mileage was something he cared about since he and Abbie got a couple extra minutes a day together.

Abbie and David hadn't thought much more about tiny houses since the disaster. They had explained where they were and what they were doing the afternoon of the explosion; it didn't seem to register much importance with their families. David and Abbie both had birthdays during those couple months. David turned 21 and Abbie turned 20. Not much was made of their birthdays under the circumstances though promises were made for something between semesters. Semester break was nearly a month; David and Abbie looked forward to it.

On one of their long dates that usually involved love making, David told Abbie he wanted to get a part time job "to begin saving money for a tiny house like we saw. Only problem, I may not be able to drive you home some afternoons after school. How would that be a problem?"

"Well, it might be a good idea. I think I can get a work-study job for some evenings. Won't give me a lot of money but maybe enough to afford a cheap car. You don't want an apartment any longer?"

David leaned into Abbie for another kiss before answering. "What I really want is a place more private where my dear Abbie and I can be alone and comfortable. I want to be able to provide something permanent even if it is tiny."

Abbie felt her desire building and knew that she would soon be naked and having her wants and needs fully fulfilled. "How do you mean permanent, David?"

He knew Abbie was warming up and knew that he wanted to give her every bit of himself he could. "I want permanent as in no night alone without you. Permanent, you know, finger rings to prove you own my heart and entire being."

Abbie snuggled into David, "Finger rings? Is that a marriage proposal?" Many times, they talked about life together but neither had ever said anything like rings and marriage.

David did not recoil from the question, in fact, he pulled Abbie even tighter. "It will be a proper proposal when I can afford a proper ring. In the meantime, yes, I want you as my life and wife."

Abbie fumbled with her free hand to massage David through his pants, he responded as he always did. "Make love to your fiancée."

They took their time kissing and fondling, slowly having intense foreplay. As pieces of clothing disappeared from their bodies the fondling became more intense groping and rubbing. When neither could bear it any longer, Abbie straddled David and guided him into her warmth.

They shared a slow rhythm. Abbie squeezed against him each time she felt him fully in her. She held him in her grip until she had gasped from the pleasure he gave and the pressure pleasure she felt.

It wasn't long that they both reached their limit having a warm very love filled orgasm. This time they both knew there wouldn't be more this night.

A few days later when they met for lunch between classes, Abbie told David she had gotten a work-study job that wouldn't pay much since she was on a full scholarship. "It is four afternoons from about 3:30 to 7:30."

"Until I get a job, I'll wait for you in the library. I can study and work on reports that are due by the end of the semester. I may get a lot done."

"It might be nice if you got one of those holiday part time jobs. Might be only five or six weeks but it sure would pay more than work study."

David knew she was right, "When do you start your job?"

"I can start tonight but haven't said for sure, yet."

"I'll put out a couple applications this afternoon. Why don't you start today and I'll meet you at 7:30."

To his word, David did put out a couple applications. One was for a college sponsored internship that would pay nine dollars and hour. David knew his degree work qualified him but he wasn't sure his GPA was good enough.

Abbie started her work-study in the enrollment office where she screened new applications and set up campus tours. It was mostly calling people and making appointments for a tour. It wasn't hard at all and she seemed to enjoy talking with those she called.

The library was a short walk across the plaza from where her job was. She met David there just a bit after 7:30. She noticed David seemed brighter than usual and wondered what he had to tell her.

David was surprised to get a call from the business with the internship while he was in the library. The company told him they do not hire GPA only. They said they knew of his family situation and wanted to offer him the internship that would last until the end of January and could turn into part time employment while he finished college.

David saw Abbie coming through the door and he almost pounced on her. "You won't believe it! I got an internship for nine dollars an hour!"

The exciting news led to Abbie asking a dozen questions. The internship was after his class hours until 7:00. "WOW! You'll be able to pick me up and we can have our usual drive home."

"It could turn into a regular part time later."

Abbie made it clear, "I want you to get it, David. It will get us closer to a little place together."

Her meaning said many things that David understood, "And, a promised ring."

More weeks past and semester break arrived. David and Abbie had gotten into a routine of work. With semester break on, Abbie's hours became day hours then ended for the two weeks that campus administration was closed for holidays; she managed to save most of her pay since her allowance covered most of her essential needs.

David got more hours over the break and he poured himself into the job. He found the atmosphere enjoyable and learned much from the fulltime employees. There was one senior manager to whom he often went to with questions. In time, that manager was including David in some meetings and giving him more tasks meant for regular employees. In turn, David helped him become a better user of new technology. Both learned from the other.

The internship required that David not work during the holidays giving him ten days off. He saved most of his pay since his parents continued his allowance. He knew that if he got asked to work regular part time the allowance would be reduced.

Abbie and David spent many hours together during the holiday break from work and school. One of the tasks they needed to complete was holiday shopping for gifts. Abbie had her aunt and uncle and her parents to shop for. "Would it be okay if I got something for your parents, David?"

"I want to do something for your family, too. How much should we spend?"

"Let's go to that odd gifts store. I bet we could find something fun and different for a reasonable price."

David and Abbie laughed at all the odd things in the store. They played like kids with some of the crazy toys. They found things that seemed to complement their families tastes for 'silly stuff' and they didn't spend much money.

"Do you think you can get away for the night tonight or tomorrow, Abbie?" David knew the question wasn't unexpected as they hadn't had a night to themselves for a long time.

Abbie closed tighter into David as they walked back to his car. "You want to violate me?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want to get violated, again and again."

They made their plan to have a long night together.

It was just a few days before the height of the holidays and decorations were up everywhere. They drove through the streets and neighborhoods seeing all the decorated houses and businesses. They stopped at the apartment of their friend who had gone home for break.

Abbie wasn't aware they weren't going to stay in a motel and was pleased with David's little surprise. They passed through the door and barely got it closed before they were in the other's arms sealing their plans with every bit of passion their bodies had to offer.

Making it to the bedroom was a chore they almost didn't accomplish. As if playing in a comedy routine, they tripped over their clothes as piece by piece ended up discarded on the floor. It was a trail of lust that ended at the bed with David's briefs and Abbie's lace panty at the foot.

They didn't need any foreplay, their hormone charged bodies were ready. David tried to sit on the bed but Abbie pushed him down, straddled him, and sat her full weight over his cock. The penetration was swift and deep; Abbie cried out her passion. She rode David harder than a galloping horse quickly giving in to her orgasm. It was only temporary satisfaction.

In surprise, David begged to know, "What's come over you?"

Abbie replied with a sultry grin grinding hard on him. "I've cum over you. And, you better be ready for more."

David reached his fingers to her tits to pinch her nipples. Abbie felt the squeeze and returned the favor by squeezing against his cock. David pinched harder and Abbie bucked against him. David maintained his tight squeeze knowing that it must be causing some pain but Abbie only bucked harder.

When he did relent from the pressure, Abbie cried out a mixture of relief and desire for more. David knew she was coming close to another orgasm and threw her off his lap.

Abbie looked at him in surprise and want for her cum. She didn't have to wait long as she felt David's weight fall on her and his cock sink deeply. He now bucked against her with as much force as his hips could bear on her.

When Abbie reached her zenith, cascading into a throbbing heap of orgasmic bliss, David poured his soul out mixing his essence with hers. They remained locked in the moment recovering. The rest of the night lapsed into morning.

The final days before the holidays were filled with merry making. David's friends at the lake spent time with Abbie and David at Abbie's aunt and uncle's house.

One of David's friends mentioned they should all go over to see Mr. Adams to wish him holiday cheer. Everyone was for the idea, even Abbie, despite the secret she hid from David. She could never tell David what had happened between her and Mr. Adams.

The gang knocked on his door and poured into his house. He may be a professor at the university; however, he was a friend, too. They knew he would listen and answer questions without judging.

Mr. Adams remarked how happy David and Abbie were together. "Yeah, thanks to you," answered David. "I guess I owe you on that one."

"No," smiled Mr. Adams, "no IOU. I'm happy with things the way they are." Abbie tried to hide it, but she blushed bright red.

"I guess things happen the way they're supposed to." Abbie clutched David a little tighter. Nothing more was said.

While it was not a time for construction, the lot where David used to live showed signs of reconstruction. Foundation blocks, large quantities of lumber and construction materials were staged for work to begin. They were fortunate to have had some nice weather that let cement crews pour a footing for the new foundation. The brick layers were ready to start foundation work after the new year if the weather held.

Christmas day arrived. Abbie's parents were visiting. Abbie was busy in the kitchen helping her mother and her aunt work on the Christmas banquet they would have with David and his family. The house would be a little crowded while at the same time being festive. David and his family arrived for gift exchanging and more getting to know each other better, especially Abbie's parents with David's.

Oddly, there was very little tension between the families since they had gotten acquainted over the months that their daughter and son began dating. Abbie did feel a little stress from her mother who questioned her about the depth of her relationship with David. Abbie's reaction to questions about sex was to blush deeply. Abbie's mother smiled seeing the blush. Shock took over when Abbie's mom concluded, "That good, huh."

Abbie saw her father whisk David away and had a pretty good idea what that was about. She would have to wait until later to find out for sure.

Gift exchanging was fun for everyone. There were serious well thought out gifts and fun silly gifts. Abbie was surprised to get a card from her parents with a sizable bit of money in it. The note in the card read, "Dear Abbie, you aren't the little girl of just a few short months ago. You've become a woman in every sense of the word. Save this for when you decide to start housekeeping on your own." Abbie rushed to hug her parents and heard her father whisper, "David's okay."

David's parents gave him a card, too. It contained some money as well plus a message. "Keep your eye on the other property across the lake."