Sunday Night Lottery

Story Info
After a morning quickie Sandra has a brilliant idea.
4.4k words
3.73
36.1k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
just_d
just_d
26 Followers

Copyright by d.s.

That's my first story ever, I enjoyed the writing. I hope you enjoy the reading, constructive criticism always welcome. Please ignore the grammar as English is not my mother language.

Part 1 (the rules)

"Turn round and bend over, hamster." I tell her as Sandra gets off me. The cool morning air make me shiver, where only a second ago I felt the sexy and intimate connection, but also the warmth of her womanhood pressed against my naked body. The intense heat that came mostly from her groins, but spreads through her whole body, from her stocking clad legs to the swells of her perky tits, as she straddled me and rode the both of us to an orgasm. The cool and crisp early spring air bring me back to reality, only the smell of arousal and pure lust remain on our sweaty bodies.

Not a big surprise, a morning quickie has been part of getting ready from day one, after we moved in together almost three year ago. I rise up from my chair and position myself behind Sandra pushing her with my left hand over the breakfast bar. Her hands grab hold of the edge as her torso slowly makes contact with the smooth surface, where I, not even 15 minutes ago, had my breakfast and ultimately started my week.

I glance quickly at the clock on the opposite wall; it's just gone 6.30 am.

"Plenty of time." I think to myself as I push my right hand from behind between her legs, finding her wet cleft I start rubbing my index and ring finger over the lips of her hungry pussy. I grab Sandra's hair and pull her head up, her eyes are closed and she slightly bites down on her lower lip. Her facial expression said everything, I love her sex face and I've learned over time that this means she enjoys what I do to her. Massaging her pussy like this causes her pink lips to swell and open eagerly, reviling her swollen clit, as it emerges from her hood. I can feel her pussy twitch and her clit harden with every touch, my fingers coated with her pussy juice as I use her self made lubrication to slick her up even more. Sandra looks so beautiful and so sexy, giving tiny gasps of pleasure as I massage her little bud.

I start to move my fingers with more purpose, pushing up and applying more pressure on her clitoris. Her gasps continued as the sound of wet fingers against her wet and cleanly shaven pussy were more than audible. I push my hand forwards a little and push my palm up on her cunt mound. Sandra's pussy is wet, very wet as I slip my thumb into her slit, pushing towards her g spot.

"Oh god, babe you came so fucking hard I can feel your cum in my pussy." She mourns as I rub her sensitive spot for a few seconds. I can feel the wetness inside of her too. I can feel my own cum in her freshly fucked love box.

"Mmmmm," she purred while my thumb does his magic. "Mmmmm! Ummmm," she mourns over and over again between short breath. I can feel her pussy juices covering my hand. I know she is close to exploding. I pull my soaking wet thumb out of her slit and place my fingers back over her pussy and continue to rub her sensitive spot. While I keep my fingers busy on her clit, rubbing and teasing that sensible spot, I can smell the hot and lusty pungent female scent that fills the air.

"Are you close?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes............. Mmmmm," she manages a smile, still biting down on her lower lips. Her hips are now in rhythm with my grinding fingers as my thumb starts to massage her outer rim of her tight little butthole. Sandra's eyes lit up and blazed in a pleading look of need and lust as I kept moving my thumb over her tight puckered hole. I know from experience that playing with her asshole pushed her to a natural high as her tongue eagerly licks her own lips.

It's only a question of minutes before a second climax would sweep over her. Her black mesh and lace nighty is now bunched up over her hips, her breasts visible through the thin and sexy material. The squishing sounds coming from her pussy getting louder as I franticly use all four fingers to grind against her wet and throbbing clit.

I reposition myself, stepping half a yard backwards and started to plant kisses on her right ass cheek, inhaling the sweet and musky scent off her sex. The smell of her intoxicating femininity filling my nostrils drives me mad and my cook twitches back to life. Her body is still pushed over the breakfast bar and I still have her hair in my left hand to pull her head up playfully. I move closer towards her, pushing my semi naked body against hers. I kiss her right cheek, and then slowly start nibbling on her ear

"Do you want me to make you cum?" I whisper, already knowing the answer but hearing those words coming from her mouth turn me on. Dirty talk has become second nature to us during sex and it's not uncommon to hear fuck, cunt or cook while we fool around. Out in public, Sandra is a well-spoken cutie, courtesy of her high profile job but could become a foul mouthed cum slut with a touch of a button.

"Mmmmm," Sandra moans, ignoring my question. I pull at her hair harder, lifting her slightly off the breakfast bar. The front of her nighty has been pushed down and aside leaving her small and firm tits pushed over the front ribbons, if they weren't visible enough through the lace of her nighty then they are now as the sexy material cups her firm breasts from underneath,

Sandra's tits are perfect to say the least, I love them. A 34b cup, perk and round with supple curves, of which I can't get enough from. Pushed up, with the help of her now out of place lingerie, they move and sway in unison back and forth with every movement of her body. That movement, that I have total control of, with my manipulations from my right hand on her wet spot between her legs.

Her areolas are slightly darker than her golden suntanned skin, with nipples that love to be sucked, licked, nibbled and teased. They are as sexy like everything else about Sandra and right now both of them are hard as steal and stand to attention.

It felt like Sandra could read my mind, without to much effort she stuck two fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking on them for a few seconds. Once they were coated with her saliva she starts to "drown "her nipples. First the left one with gentle touches and caressing before she re- moistened them and repeated that same horny move on her right one. She repeats those acts twice, until both nipples were covered in her spit. Watching her do that got me even hotter and more turned on than I already are. My cock is twitching again and is by now rock hard for the second time this morning.

I repeated my question "Do you want me to make you cum" but with a more forceful voice. "Yeeees........... ,Sandra manages between short breaths. "Make me cum, I'm nearly there..........."

Sandra's 5inch heels clack on the kitchen floor tiles as she tries to spread her stocking clad legs wider for easier access but quickly realises that her black thong around her knees gives her limited room to manoeuvre. Then with a sexy smile that made me shiver in anticipation she lifted her right leg and placed her knee on the chair next to her. I glance down at the movements in front of me and her shaved cunt is now clearly visible, the wetness between her legs and on my fingers glisters in the morning light. I let my eyes wonder for a second, from between her legs, over to her right thigh, wrapped in a thigh high black stocking with its wide lace top. Down towards her knee, past the small string that makes up part of her black lace panties.

"Sheer bliss for any eyes." I think in silence while my eyes wonder further, resting for a moment on her paten black stiletto. Sandra is on the brink of an almighty orgasm and I can feel her body shake as I slowly push my cum and pussy juice covered thumb into her tight asshole, at first her sphincter resisted the intrusion and I ease the pressure before I try again.

In her need and urge to let go towards the ultimate pleasure, her second orgasm of the day, Sandra pushes her hips towards me giving me an unspoken invitation to go further. I push my thumb back against her hungry asshole and with my second attempt manage to slide easily in her waiting dirt hole. I push my thumb all the way in to the tilt and wait a few seconds to let Sandra get comfortable with the new but familiar feeling before I start to finger fuck her. I can feel her hole tightening up and squeezing onto the invader that is deep within her but her moaning and the wiggling of her arse indicates me she loves every moment of it.

A few seconds later she trembled as she reached her destination, the destination of my journey. Her legs started to wobble and give way but as so often Sandra would hang in there, pushing her hips closer into me as my fingers aim more precise on her clit. Putting more pressure directly on her secret bud and subside on the rubbing motion. Her breathing is erratic; her breaths are short and uncontrolled but by now much heavier. "I'm cuming............... Ahhh............ Ummmm I'm cumming!" is all she squeaks.

My fingers now pumping in her hot and wet pussy, my thumb still deep in her arse, rubbing against each other, only separated by the thin skin what separates her pussy and anal canal. I can feel the palm of my right hand getting wet, small dribbles of warm human body fluids running down my hand. Sandra comes hard, I can feel her pussy contract as the orgasm wave hits, having been fingered into a frenzy she collapses flat onto the breakfast bar. Her face glowing and with a big smile she rides her orgasm right to the end. It felt like she was cuming forever but the waves of her orgasm subsided and her body started to relax. I lean in to kiss her forehead and can taste the salty sweat on my lips. When I remove my hand from between her legs my fingers are soaking wet, covered in her pussy juices and my own cum. Not only are my fingers covered but her left inner thigh is glistering wet from the excess love juice that is running down her leg.

"Shit......, "Sandra pants, trying to get her breath back, "I peed a little."

Her eyes lit up as I help her back onto her feet, her heels clacking on the kitchen floor while she tries to compose herself. Her tongue sticking out eagerly and she smiles at me when she sees my hand before her face. The musky and salty cum aroma of a freshly fucked pussy, the strong but sexy and horny smell of pure sex that comes from my hand seems to drive Sandra wild. Grabbing my wrist with her right hand, Sandra pushes her face into my hand, slowly and seductively licking our combined juices off my fingers that have just been buried deep in her hot pussy. Her tongue starts to lick my palm first, sucking all of the sticky mixture into her waiting mouth. Her luscious lips move over my fingers and start to clean the wetness from them. Licking each finger, sucking on them till they clean, like there is no tomorrow. I grab back between her legs, pushing my index finger into the sticky mess that is still dripping from her pussy. Sandra, my sexy cum loving slut, takes care of that, wraps her lips around and sucks my finger clean, lapping up greedily what's in front of her.

"If we had 10 more minutes I would take care of that." Sandra smiles while we embrace in a big hug. While my raging hard on pokes her groin, we both burst out laughing.

"I bet you would but I guess you have to wait till tonight." I smirk.

"You mean you have to wait...," i hear Sandra reply on my way to the bathroom, then "Shit!" And all of a sudden there is an almighty racket in the kitchen.

"You ok?" I shout, turning round to see what's going on.

Sandra is hanging over the kitchen sink, her thong still around her ankles. "I forgot about these......," she smiles at me. Stepping out of them she grabs and throws them towards me.... "and I need another shower, I can feel your mess running down my thigh."

"Really....? Do you know what would turn me on even more and would keep you on edge all day?" I step toward her, picking up her thong, I take her hands into mine and start kissing her neck. I held her close to me, pulling her hands up, keeping her distracted with small kisses, I guide them to her spaghetti straps of her nighty and push them over her shoulders. I can feel her body shudder with excitement and I let go of her hands. Her nighty drops down over her breasts. I place our hands on the side of her hips and the nighty slips down on the floor. Standing in front of me is the most beautiful women, dressed only in lace tops, thigh high black stockings and 5inch black stilettos.

"What would that be?" comes the question.

"Wait and see......you going to love it." I teasingly reply.

I can feel my erection growing back to a raging hard on. Leaning down I cup her perk tits with both hands, kissing in between them. Her nipples rose as I let my tongue dance over them, I can feel them twitch in my mouth and on my tongue as I go from kissing one to licking the other. Licking, sucking on her nipples has Sandra moaning and panting for breath once again within a few seconds.

"Ohhhh yes, suck on my nipples....... ,that's so nice." Sandra moans.

My hands slid over her hard nubs of each breast, taking my time to slowly rub and pinch them between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Yes babe hmmmm." She smiles.

Her eyes are closed again, inhaling short breath of air, working her nipples with my mouth and fingers has her wanting more, with growing excitement I can feel her hands grab hold of my throbbing cook, pressed between us and pointing at her belly, I can feel her hot breath on my chest as Sandra's slim and sexy fingers, with her sexy manicured nails start stroking my shaft but I have other ideas.

Her hands feels so good on my cook, her fingers of her right hand move further south and squeeze my balls, while her left hand keeps happily stroking my shaft up and down. Exposing the tip of my cook with every downwards stroke, while my foreskin is pushed back. With every upwards stroke my purple helmet is covered again, nevertheless my excitement grows by the second. Her tight grips of her expertly placed hands bring me close of unleashing my man juice.

With her thong still in my left hand I ran both my hands down her smooth, velvety body, over the swell of her breasts then back over her arse cheeks, where I let my hands linger for a second. Squeezing the soft underside of both cheeks a few time, I can feel her breathing getting heavier, during small and short kisses I can see more lust in her eyes, while my hands move towards the lace tops of her stockings. Sandra's legs start to part and I help her step out of her nighty that is still around her ankles.

With her lust clearly visible in her eyes, I can imagine what Sandra is thinking about: a sloppy second fuck, right here over the kitchen sink, then going down on her knees, licking and sucking my cook clean. Kissing and sucking on my wet shaft while scooping out any leftovers from her pussy with her own fingers, bringing herself off in the process. Or dropping on her knees and working my cook with her wet and hungry mouth till I shoot my load down her throat, coating her tongue and lips so she can taste me.

I have to hold back, distract my mind, otherwise I cum. Cover her with my warm spunk; shooting my man juice onto her belly while she keeps stroking, milking me till I'm spent and her body is covered. I bend down and start to kiss her breast again, over her hard and swollen nipples, finding the small valley between her tits, I move south. Her hands let go from my stiff member as I get down on my knees. Sandra watching my every move but giving me a questioning look as I wrap her thong around my fingers of my right hand. With the help of my little sponge, I rub her inner thighs dry, bringing my hand up I rub over her outer lips to scoop up all the wet and glistering pussy juice. Taking care to ensure her knickers are soaking up all of her arousal between her legs, before I unwrap my hand and tap her right ankle, indicating to lift it up so I can pull her wet knickers over. Tapping her left, I slip her knickers on and as I get back on my feet I pull her thong up with me, over her pussy and back in place.

I kiss her neck again, up and down and pay close attention to just behind her ear, that sensitive spot that she loves to get kissed. I get back to work on her hard nipples, caress and licking them with my tongue, blowing on them in between. My hands go back to work on her sweet arse and I squeeze both cheeks. Her skin is so soft and smooth and I can feel every muscle. Immediately I can feel Sandra's hands back on my cook, stroking my hard member more furiously, using any pre-cum that is oozing out as lubrication. Her right hand comes up to her mouth and she spits in her palm, twice. As we lock eyes I can see a secret smile and a twinkle of pure heat and lust, her saliva covered hand move out of sight but back over my hard on, rubbing the slippery mess on it. The wet sensation pushes me further to my own climax; I can feel my cook grow under her expert touch. Her other hand is back on my balls, using her fingers as a human cook ring, squeezing tightly just above them and pulling my foreskin all the way back, leaving my sensitive mushroom head exposed to her jerking.

"Keep that up....... and I have a surprise for you." I manage between breaths, it's my turn now to feel the heat. I let go of Sandra's arse cheeks,

"I'm nearly there." I have to hold on to the edge of the kitchen sink to steady myself but leaving enough room between our naked bodies for Sandra magic hands, her skilled fingers making me quiver. I almost drool onto her shoulder, while I try to keep composed enough to take all the pleasure in.

Sandra's fingers grab tighter, if that's possible, around my balls while her other hand keeps pumping on my hard cook. The jerking sounds from being wanked off, right in front of our kitchen window adds to my arousal and excitement. My climax is building and I couldn't wait to much longer.

Sandra's hand going back and forth, pumping my salvia covered cook hard. With her head buried in my shoulder she turned to dirty talk.

"Babe....., tonight....., I want you......, to fuck....., my arse......., my tight...., tight...., little arse hole...., Imagine..... , your hard cook.... , fucking......, sliding....., in and out......."

I can't take any more, I'm so close and I plunge my teeth into her shoulders, preventing me from making me scream in ecstasy.

"Imagine......, my hand is my tight......, tight....., arse hole....., working your shaft......, your big cook ......, stretching me wide"

The pleasure pulsing in my shaft and balls make me groaning in lust, hearing that foul mouthed little bitch use those slow sexy words in such rich and enticing details, push me over the edge.

"Fuck..... fuck Sandra ......I'm cumming." Is all I can manage almost breathless, as my first spurt of cum hit her bellybutton, followed by an equally strong second spurt just below. My cook is throbbing and unlashing a blistering orgasm, i can feel Sandra's fingers letting go off my balls as my third and fourth spurt hit just above her elastic band of her thong. Her right hand slowly milking my now very sensitive cook of every drop I have left. Every upwards movement of her hands on my now wilting family pride, every squeeze on my cook resulting in emptying my balls a little more. Totally spent , using Sandra to steady myself I smear my mushroom sized tip clean on the front of her knickers.

"Look at your mess!" Sandra sighs. Watching the flood of white cum, slowly dribbling down her belly towards her now stained panties.

"They all soaking wet and now they covered with your cum, I only put them on one hour ago." She smirks. "Autsh, what are you doing?"

Sandra looks at me with quizzing eyes as I pull her thong up over the white puddle, leaving her with a camel toe, burying the string into her cleft between her legs, stretching the triangle piece of fabric to clean up my cum.

just_d
just_d
26 Followers
12