Sunday Night with Melanie

Story Info
Working late at the school can have its benefits.
1k words
4.1
36.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday nights are always a time to work late and get ready for classes for the upcoming week. At our school, we have a fairly small staff and get to know each other pretty well. But on some nights, we get to know each other really well!

Let me start by describing one of our current MILF's on staff. Melanie would be around 50, but certainly doesn't show it. Great face, nice legs and fantastic tits. Nice blonde hair too, but I can't stop staring at her fantastic tits. She even has nice big nipples and likes to wear tight tops to show off her chest.

This particular Sunday night, Melanie is wearing one of her short skirts and heels, showing off those hot legs and curvy calves. I pass by her standing at the photocopier, and when I spot that fantastic rack, I just have to go back and strike up a conversation. In the past she has clearly busted me checking her out, but doesn't seem to mind. We make small talk for a bit and end up talking about how her husband is out of town regularly and leaves her alone quite a bit. She even drops a line of "not that it matters anyways, he doesn't show much interest in me these days". My ears perk up on that line. How could anyone ignore that body? My problem was that I said that out loud rather than just in my head. Melanie was a little shocked and her jaw dropped open. I tried to stammer out an apology, but she seemed to perk up and say that at her age her body just doesn't seem the same anymore. I couldn't stop myself and blurted out that I thought she had the best body on staff. Melanie asked me what I liked about her, and since the cat was out of the bag I told her how often I check out her great legs and pretty face. I wanted to tell her what I thought about those fantastic big tits and nipples, but didn't want to scare her off. She sure didn't seem to mind the attention though, as I noticed those big nipples come to life and begin to stick out that tight top she had on.

Melanie started to play coy and say I was just being nice to an 'older' lady like herself. I told her that her age didn't matter - hot is hot. 30 or 50. By this time, she could clearly see me staring at her chest. She moved closer and pressed those big warm tits into my chest. I couldn't pass this opportunity up, so I slid my tongue into her mouth and pulled her tight against me. She moaned deeply and returned the favour with her tongue. I pushed her up against the photocopier and dropped to my knees. Before she had a chance to reconsider this event, I ground my mouth into her skirt and against her sweet pussy. She moaned even louder and gave me the green light. I pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties so I could get at that hot MILF pussy. She was already soaking wet and spread her legs so that I could tongue her clit. Her pussy tasted fantastic and I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could reach. I could hear her breathing getting faster and knew she would cum soon. I circled her clit over and over and pretty soon she was pulling my head into her pussy and twitching with an intense orgasm. Her cum tasted fantastic and after she stopped shaking I stood back up and stuck my tongue into her mouth again.

Melanie caught her breath and then reached down to free my cock from my pants. She licked her lips and dropped to her knees to return the favour. I can still picture those beautiful lips sliding up and down on my cock. Looking down into those gorgeous eyes just about made me cum right away. After some intense minutes of a great blowjob I had to pull her off and have her pussy. I had dreamt of fucking her too many times to miss out on this chance. Luckily we have a couch in the staff room, so I laid Melanie back on it and pulled off her top. I told her I just had to suck on those delicious looking tits. She helped pull her bra off and out spilled tits as hot as I had dreamed of. Huge red nipples were jutting out, so I immediately sucked on them like a hungry newborn. Melanie moaned and clearly loved having some attention spent on those tits. I lifted off and sunk my cock deep into her hot pussy. I couldn't believe my luck tonight. Banging the hottest MILF in town. We proceeded to fuck like horny teenagers. I sat on the couch at one point and had Melanie ride me so that I could suck on those tits again.

Our session came to a conclusion when I backed her against the photocopier and banged into her as hard as I could thrust. Both of us grunted, moaned and yelled our way through the most intense orgasm in a long while. I shot a huge load into her pussy and she shook for a long time after cumming. Both of us were out of breath. Once we rested for a bit, Melanie told me how badly she needed that and how she hoped it wouldn't be the last time. I told her my dream would be to fuck her in every room of the school. She seemed to like that idea..............

The most surprising part of the evening came when I looked out of the staff room doorway into the hall. Standing there at the window and clearly watching the whole show was Cindy our cute little blonde elementary teacher. Her face was flushed and when I moved towards the door, she pulled her hand out of her pants and took off up the hallway. I saw that hot curvy ass of hers walk away. When she got to the end of the hall, she looked back at me and had a big smile on her face. Looked like another Sunday night adventure waiting to happen.......