Sunday Special

Story Info
Glen discovers there is more to his Mom than he dreamed.
5.4k words
4.44
156.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers

"Hi, Rhonda. Yeah, I got home ok. Boy I must have been wiped out because I don't remember much after we left the second bar. I tell you it'll be a long time before I go on a girls' night out with you lot again."

Glen shuffled guiltily as he eavesdropped on his mother Vicki's conversation with her older sister.

"Yeah, hun, I remember the strip club vaguely. How could I forget? The cock on that guy was humungous. God knows what it would be like if he had a hard on. I must have dreamed about him last night because I never woke up so wet. Pity there is no guy around right now."

Glen flinched at the last couple of statements. The problem was he knew exactly why she had woken up wet. It was a good thing she didn't.

He had just returned home from another frustrating date with Cheryl. In the two months he had been seeing her she had been happy to let him play with her boobs as much as he wanted, but only ever on the outside of her clothes. Anywhere else was strictly out of bounds, and he didn't know how much longer he would be able to stand it, especially when on their second date, the eighteen year old readily admitted spreading her legs for every boyfriend she had been with, in addition to several one night stands.

He had been getting ready for bed, intending to do something about his erection, when Vicki came home. Her condition had shocked him, because his normally staid Mom was reeling and stinking of booze. He had tried to help her but she had shrugged him off and headed for her room. For a half hour he had lain on his bed worrying, before getting up to check she was ok.

Her door was slightly ajar, and her bedside light was still on, and he pushed cautiously. Vicki was flat on her back out cold, breathing steadily, so he moved around the bed to switch off the light. She looked so young and exciting in a forbidden sort of way, lying there in her short nightdress, and he reached for the sheet to pull it over her, then stopped. Without realising he was going to do it he raised the hem of her nightdress, drawing in a deep breath at the sight of her lightly fringed sex. Carefully, trying not to wake her he slowly inched the flimsy garment higher, revealing her superb breasts.

She had only been fifteen when he was born, the result of a brief liaison with a prominent aspiring politician, with a weakness for schoolgirl pussy, and now at thirty five, except for one or two faded stretch marks, Glen thought she still had the body of a goddess. He knew nothing about his father other than that to preserve his liberty, and, more importantly to them, his quest for political power, for the statutory rape of a minor, his wealthy family had quickly agreed to a substantial allowance to support the teenage mother and child.

Realising the enormity of what he was doing, Glen pulled the nightdress down and covered his mother with the sheet, before switching off the light and returning to his room. Lying in the darkness with his cock straining at his boxers, he tried to shake off the forbidden images, but his erection wouldn't let him. Sighing with frustration, he resigned himself to the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to sleep without at least one more look. Creeping back to her room he threw open the door and switched on the light, half hoping that she would awaken. She was exactly as he had left her, and cursing himself for his weakness, he stripped off the sheet and pulled up her nightdress, reaching out to cup her perfect breast. All the frustrations of the last four months suddenly surfaced, and he leaned over and fastened his lips on her nipple. He sucked at the rubbery stub, and when she still didn't react he grew bolder and slipped his hand between her legs, pushing a finger deep into her pussy. Beyond caring now if she woke up or not he spread her legs wide and parted her pouting lips to gaze in awe at her prominent clit and the moist pinkness of her hole. He froze as a barely audible sigh escaped her, but when there was no further reaction he knew there was no going back.

Lust overcame guilt, and pushing his boxers down he moved over her, and with a quick thrust of his hips he drove his cock deep into the clinging warmth of his sleeping mother's pussy. She sighed again, and telling himself this was a sign that subconsciously she was enjoying it, he began to fuck her with long firm strokes. He hadn't meant to cum inside her, but when the moment came he couldn't hold back, and he gasped as he emptied his balls into his Mom's cock stuffed snatch. The guilt returned as the lust abated, and he quickly rolled off her, unable to believe he had just fucked his own unconscious mother. Adjusting her nightdress, he covered her with the sheet and returned to his room, where he lay weeping with remorse at what he had done. He tried blaming Cheryl for being so unyielding, but the bottom line was he was responsible for his own actions. Suddenly another thought struck him, and he was filled with terror. What if his Mom woke, and finding the sticky mess between her legs, guessed what had happened? How would he ever be able to face her? After a sleepless night he resigned himself to the fact that he would just have to take his chances, and deal with whatever happened.

He pulled on a pair of pants and a tee shirt and made his way to his Mom's room, just in time to hear her phone conversation with her sister, the mother of Glen's cousin and best friend Troy. He heaved a sigh of relief when he realised that although she had noticed her wetness, she had no idea what had caused it, and he lingered to hear what else she had to say.

"Yeah, it's been ages since I had a good fuck, and I sure could use one right now." She paused for a moment, listening. "No, I don't know anyone, and even if I did I couldn't. Not with Glen in the house." Another pause. "Rhonda! I don't believe you just said that! Yes I know he's a grown man but he's my son for chrissakes!"

Glen held his breath as he guessed what had just been suggested, and he felt his cock stiffen as he recalled how unexpectedly tight his mother's pussy had been despite her being totally relaxed. He tried to put it out of his mind and listen to the rest of the one sided conversation.

"What was that? Oh my god, I don't believe it! Are you serious? You and Troy?" There was another long pause, and then, "How was he? Really? OK, so long as it works for you and you're both OK with it. Look hun, I'd better get off the phone and start breakfast. Glen will be up soon. Bye, thanks for checking on me."

As she hung up Glen scurried back to his room and waited ten minutes before coming out just as Vicki was loading up two plates with scrambled eggs. She was wearing her usual Sunday morning 'uniform' of a housecoat over her nightdress, and she gave him a rueful grin as she set the plates on the kitchen table.

"I was just about to call you. Boy did I tie one on last night. Damned if I know how I got home." She watched him carefully as they ate, and then placing the plates in the sink she headed for the bathroom. When he heard the shower running he washed the breakfast things, and went into the living room and turned on the television to try to get his mind off the way her hips had swayed as she left the kitchen. Until last night he had never thought of his Mom in that way, and now he could think of nothing else. When she had showered she sat beside him on the couch wearing a bathrobe and with a towel covering her hair. The clean fresh smell of soap did little to dispel the turmoil in his mind, and they sat without speaking for several minutes, staring in the general direction of the TV.

Eventually she turned her head and spoke carefully, measuring her words. "Did you know Troy does things with his Mom?"

He could sense that she was gauging his reaction, and although from the overheard conversation he knew perfectly well what she was asking, he deliberately chose to misinterpret. "Of course I know. I do things with you too." If only she knew exactly what he had done with her. And would love to do again, but this time with her active participation.

She shook her head. "No, that's not what I mean. He does ... well ... things."

Still feigning ignorance, and wanting to hear how much she would say, he looked at her. "What do you mean, things? What sort of things?"

She couldn't meet his eyes, and looked away. "You know, ... things. Things he shouldn't do."

"Like what?"

"Well ... he looks at her like that, and he touches her."

He shrugged. "Well I can't say I blame him. She's a very hot and sexy lady, and if he can get away with it then good luck to him."

"Doesn't the thought disgust you?"

"Hell no. Why should it? They are both adults and what they do is their business. To be honest I envy them."

She shifted slightly on the seat "Do you really? Have you ever looked at me like that?"

After last night, how could he deny it? The movement had caused her gown to open a little, and he looked at the bare expanse of leg which was exposed. "Do you mean the way I'm looking at you now? Of course I have. You're even better than Aunt Rhonda."

She blushed, and closed her gown again, and when she asked the next question it was almost in a whisper. "I see." she repeated. "And have you ever wanted to touch me?"

It was obvious to him that she had thought long and hard about what Rhonda had told her, and after hearing her tell her sibling she could use a fuck, he was pretty confident he knew what she was driving at. He leaned toward her, slipping his hand inside her gown to cup her breast as he kissed her gently. "Like this? Why wouldn't I?"

She pushed him away abruptly, the action causing the top of her robe to open slightly, and exposing most of the breast he had touched. "What are you doing? I asked if you had wanted to, not if you did want to."

"Isn't that the same thing?" he asked, noticing that she had made no attempt to cover herself. A single tear rolled down her cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought from the way you asked, and the way you were talking about Troy and his Mom that you were interested."

She noticed the direction of his eyes, fastened firmly on her almost exposed tit, but made no attempt at concealment as she shook her head. "No .. yes .. Oh I don't know."

He reached across and pushed her robe to reveal her nipple, taking care not to touch. "Is this so bad?"

Despite herself, his hand had felt nice on her skin and she shook her head almost imperceptibly. "Not bad, no," she admitted, "but it's wrong. You're my son."

The subtle scent of her femaleness was beginning to overpower the scent of soap, and he pressed on. "OK, just suppose for a minute that I wasn't, would you like me looking at your boob, watching your nipple harden the way it is?"

She knew where this was leading, but she had never lied to her son, and couldn't bring herself to start now so she looked him in the eye. "Honestly? Yes, I do like them being looked at, but it's still wrong to let you see them."

It didn't escape him that she had said 'them', when he had said 'it', and he lowered his voice a fraction. "Why is it wrong when we are both adults?" He opened her robe a little more to expose her other superb globe, fascinated that the nipple was only just beginning to stiffen to match its twin. Her exotic scent was becoming more noticeable, and when she didn't answer he pinched her nipple gently. "Can you honestly say you don't like this?"

This time her response was almost violent. "No dammit, and you know I can't! No matter how wrong it is I can't say I don't like it." She sighed with resignation and leaned back as he squeezed first one boob and then the other. Slowly he lowered his head to take a puckered bud between his lips and she closed her eyes, no longer able to ignore the sensations that were coursing through her. She made no attempt to prevent it when he opened her robe completely, and she drew in a sharp breath as his fingers found her pussy. With the same deliberate slowness as he had sucked her nipples, he moved down and parted her thighs, inhaling her musk as his tongue probed her slit. Involuntarily her hips rose to meet him, and for several long exotic moments he licked and nibbled her clit, before disengaging and standing up. She opened her eyes, surprised to see that somehow he had removed his pants, and his cock was standing hard and proud only inches from her face.

"You know we have to do this? We can't not do it, can we?" It was a statement as much as a question, and she nodded mutely in agreement, her need reflected in her expression. She couldn't stop now even if she wanted to, and the one thing she was certain of was that she definitely didn't want to. Her taste was sharp on his lips as he kissed her gently, pushing his tongue into her mouth, and paradoxically this struck her as more invasive than the fact that her own son was about to thrust his stiff prick into her cunt. Nonetheless her tongue sought and fought with his in a dance of passion, and she clutched him to her as he drove deep into her hot wetness.

For more than an hour they waged a war of forbidden lust as son fucked mother and mother fucked son, constantly changing positions, learning each other's bodies, until finally her long drawn out orgasm thundered through her, and in turn he released a hot sticky stream into her hidden depths. After he withdrew they lay entangled and panting along the length of the couch, and she realised with a shock that this was the fuck she had been unknowingly waiting for all her life. There hadn't been very many men in her life before this, and now it seemed to her that although some had been very good in bed, in reality they had been no more than appetisers leading to the stupendous main meal she had just had. For the first time ever she felt totally complete, both sexually and emotionally. There was still a little guilt about letting her son seduce and fuck her, but in truth it had felt so right both then and now that she knew that would soon pass.

After a while, Glen picked her up and carried her like a child into the bedroom, where she lay with her legs apart whilst he explored every curve of her body, kissing and stroking, keeping her on the edge with tiny nibbles of her nipples and clit, and dipping his tongue into her cum filled hole. This was one thing no man had ever done for her, and she arched upwards until she was supported only by her heels and shoulders.

For the whole time he was pleasuring her he seemed to be totally unconcerned for his own needs, and as lunchtime approached she pushed him on to his back and took his hard tool deep into her mouth. She had sucked a couple of other guys when they insisted, each time withdrawing at the crucial moment and letting their cum spurt on to her face or tits, but now she wanted to taste her son as he had tasted her. Slowly and gently she pleasured him with lips and tongue, gauging his mood and pausing occasionally before resuming. Finally she felt his cock twitch uncontrollably and she engulfed him again, sucking until his cum pooled on her tongue. On a physical level she wasn't keen on the taste, but on an emotional level she loved it because she loved her son so much, and it had come from his cock. Pursing her lips tightly she pulled back and looked at him, smiling as much with her eyes as with her mouth, and then pressed her closed lips to his as she rolled his precious juices around in her mouth, before letting them trickle gradually down her throat.

After a long leisurely lunch he took her back to bed, and they passed most of the afternoon loving each other and making love to each other.

The minutes ticked over into hours, and Vicki stirred herself to prepare dinner, and just as she opened the freezer the phone rang. Closing the freezer door again she picked up the handset.

"Hello? Oh, hi Rhonda. Yes, I'm fine now thanks ... Yes it's been a good day ... Oh, you know, a bit of this and a bit of that ... Just lying around mostly ... Tell me something honestly. Were you serious about you and Troy, or were you just kidding? I see " She lowered her voice, not wanting her son to overhear. "Umm, OK then ... So guess what? ... I let Glen fuck me ... Twice ... No, I'm not just saying it because you do it with Troy ... I was thinking about what you told me and I started to like the idea. I made out that I didn't want to, but the truth is I haven't been fucked in almost a year and I could hardly wait to feel his cock in me. ... Of course I enjoyed it ... It was fantastic ... No, better than fantastic ... In fact fantastic doesn't come close ... Say that again ... Did Troy really say that about me? ... Wow, I'm flattered ... Tonight you mean? ... Umm ... I'm not sure if he'll agree ... It might be too soon ... OK, hold on and I'll ask."

Laying the handset on the bench she walked into the bedroom. "Rhonda's on the phone. She sort of guessed what we've been doing."

Glen shrugged unconcerned. "OK, so what?"

"So she wants to know if we fancy going over there. She says he often tells her he thinks I'd be a good fuck, so what do you think? I know how you feel about her, and I kind of like Troy, so I think I'd be OK with it if you are."

He thought for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, why not? Aunt Rhonda's hot, and to be honest, a couple of times when you've brought guys home I've wished I could watch you being fucked, so it could be good." He slid off the bed. "If we're going over this evening I guess we'd better shower and freshen up for them."

After she confirmed the agreement with Rhonda they stepped under the warm spray, and for the next half hour they soaped and stroked and kissed, building up for the coming encounter. Before things became too heated they dried off and Vicki pulled on a light summer dress over her otherwise nude body, while Glen opted for just shorts and tee before they went out to the car for the drive to her sister's house.

They stopped on the way to pick up a couple of pizzas, and as Glen slid back behind the wheel Vicky put her hand on his arm. "Look Glen, I'm not sure I can do this after all." He smiled reassuringly. "It'll be fine, you'll see. Let's face it you weren't sure you could let me fuck you either, but that worked out perfectly." She bobbed her head in agreement. It wasn't the whole truth of course, because from the moment she had first felt his hand on her tit she had wanted to feel his cock inside her, but he wasn't to know that. It had only been the taboo aspect that had made her hesitate. When he had joined the stream of traffic he reached across and slid his hand under her skirt, searching for her pussy. "You said yourself that you like Troy, so once he feels you like this you'll be fine." She leaned back in her seat with a sigh, and he continued to stroke her clit until he pulled the car into Rhonda's driveway. They pushed their way through the unlocked front door, and entered the living room. Rhonda and Troy had arranged the armchairs facing the couch with the coffee table between, and dumping the pizzas on the coffee table Vicki and Glen dropped on to the couch, whilst the others occupied the chairs.

As they began to eat Vicki felt a little embarrassed when Troy kept trying to look up her short skirt, and noticing her discomfort her sister giggled and hitched her own skirt up a little to give Glen an equally appealing view. The meal was only half eaten when Troy moved to sit on the arm of the couch, and before Vicki could react he pushed his hand down the neckline of her dress. Rhonda laughed gleefully at the shock on her sister's face, and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her own full breasts in invitation. It passed through Glen's mind that each move his more experienced Aunt made was calculated to put her less forward sister at ease, and he quickly crossed the small space to take a large brown nipple into his mouth. Rhonda sighed with pleasure as he sucked eagerly, pulling his face tighter against her chest, then parted her legs as she felt his hand slide up the inside of her thigh.

rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers
12