Sunday with a Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers

"Tell us what a little cum slut you are. How much you want to taste and feel our cum on you."

"I am a cumslut. Cumslut. Need your cum. Want it. Need. Please."

Your hands continued to pump your rock hard dicks until I felt the first load shoot across my chest. It landed across my stomach and breasts, before it was directed towards my mouth, landed on my chin before some dripped into my mouth.

Maybe everything you had said was true, I was hungry for cum because I couldn't stop my tongue racing out to lap up the beads of his cum from my lips.

Then I hear the familiar sounds of you reaching your climax. From deep within me a find new energy, new strength.

"Please Sir let me have your cum. Let me taste it again. I need it. Please. Your slut needs you." I beg anew.

My pleading, my eyes looking up at you, mouth wide and tongue out, my body glistening with sweat and his cum, my pussy bright pink, soaking and still twitching, and lastly words send you over the edge. Pointed towards my face and chest you shoot your load. Stream after stream of cum lands across my body, face and even in my hair. I lick at and swallow every drop I can. You lean over me, helping to guide the errant pools of cum towards my mouth. I lick at those too before sucking your head and fingers clean.

This seems to exhaust me once again and I fall back against the bed, not able to even open my eyes fully. Around me I hear him move to leave, collecting his clothes and exiting towards the bathroom. The quiet consumes us for a few moments before you move to the foot of the bed and begin to untie me.

With one last rake of his eyes up and down my body, your friend collects his discarded clothes and leaves the room. A few moments later I hear the shower come to life.

Even with all of my restraints untied I lay on the bed spreadeagle, unable still to control my trembling limbs. You ran your hand up the inside of my thigh, stopping moments from my tender, abused pussy. I let out a shaky breath as my sensitive nerve endings continued to fire.

"You did so well," you cooed gently. Carefully bringing my arms down from over my head to lay at my sides, knowing that the flow of blood moving freely once again would ignite painful pins and needles. You lifted my hips and removed the sodden pillow, it was heavy with my juices and reeked of sex and want. You laid it at the foot of the bed, and knowing you, ideas were already whizzing through your mind of how it could be used again later, forcing me to sleep on the sex covered pillow, or such other humiliation. You slid your arm beneath my shoulders lifting me slightly before sliding behind me, pulling me back to lean on your solid chest. Laying like this, with your arms wrapped around me was the safest place in the world.

Peering up at you through my lashes, I finally found my voice. "Was I a good slut for you Sir?"

Carding your fingers through my hair you said the one thing I needed to hear above all else, "You were excellent. You made me so proud."

I could finally relax fully, letting the last of my tension release and with a long exhale I let my body go heavy against yours. Whilst I would have liked to never move again I knew our night was not over yet. There was dinner to be had and a film to see. I heard the shower shut off down the corridor and felt you begin to move. I went with you. Showering together was not only efficient but something we did often. Your hand on my body stilled me.

"No no. I am going for a shower. You are to get dressed." I looked down at my breasts and stomach, coated in drying cum, then further down to between my legs, my pussy and thighs glistening still. I glance up at you, surely you will let me rinse myself off at least. I watch your eyes track the same evidence as mine, but the devilish smile and raised eyebrow tell me your instructions stand. "And no perfume," you add over your shoulder as you leave the room, leaving the door open once again. A simple and small reminder that I have no right to privacy.

Dressing is an ordeal. Every part of me aches and my mind is exhausted, but I pull on my jeans. They are tight, wrapping around my thighs and showing off the curves of my hips and ass. My nipples object at first to my breasts being encased in a bra, the delicate lace too much for the sensitive nubs. Over that I slide a loose, sheer blouse. I know you will want to be able to track the shape of my body, and enjoy the rounds of my breasts in the cutting V. Plus, if I lean too far forward i risk the fabric falling and revealing the threads of cum still across my chest. Finally some heeled boots, my hair allowed to fall in loose waves about my shoulders, I fix my make up and go to find you both waiting in the living room.

I always love how your eyes track across my body when I enter a room, and I dip my eyes instinctively, though a coy smile flashes across my lips. I can't bear to turn my gaze towards him, a soft flush creeping across my cheeks at the thought. The decision is made for us to leave and as I pass him heading for the door, a hand reaches out to grab my arm, stopping me. He turns his face towards me and inhales deeply. The look of lust that flashes deep in his eyes tells me he can smell the sex reeking from my pores and slowly drying on my skin. The scent hangs heavy around me. I know every man and woman we pass this evening will be able to smell it, smell me, smell how much of a slut I am, all night too.

As we walk down the street towards town I suddenly regret the choice of jeans, as with each step the denim rubs across my sensitive clit, eliciting soft gasps from me. By the time we reach the restaurant I am struggling to keep myself upright, and my eyes are starting to glaze over once again. Your hand remains constant on my ass, where it always does when we walk together, but as we wait to be seated I jump as he curls his hand around the back of my neck. For the patrons looking our way there is no denying the power rolling off the two of you, nor any denying to whom I belong and in exactly what capacity. I know you have seen the women's shocked faces and the looks of admiration and jealousy from the men.

Though you may show me off in public and share me in private, I know you love how hard I try for you, how much your will and your pleasure are the only things that drive me. It will only ever be you I call Sir, your name on my lips as I cum, and you that owns my body and mind. I'm your slut.

Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers